Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35459
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    January 4th 2011, 6:38 pm

Lori wrote:
Emily is adorable. Is Chantal the one whose father owns a lot of car dealerships?

Yeah and he was a former pro football player too. ( I think) I'll go check that

ETA: yup "former Seattle Seahawks defensive back Mike O'Brien"
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    January 9th 2011, 1:45 pm

RealitySteve: Some major, but not surprising, news coming tomorrow about the "Bachelor". Stay tuned...

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    January 9th 2011, 1:48 pm

ugh, what now....

Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    January 9th 2011, 4:47 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
RealitySteve: Some major, but not surprising, news coming tomorrow about the "Bachelor". Stay tuned...

I'll take a guess. Brad and the one he picked have already called it quits.
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    January 9th 2011, 4:50 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

That would be my guess too.

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    January 9th 2011, 4:51 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

That is what I would guess as well. I will be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    January 9th 2011, 5:24 pm

if that is it then TPTB should just find another show....... like the bachelor pad

lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    January 9th 2011, 5:27 pm

I just read in People that Brad is very happy and in love, if they split already I'll be pissed LOL! Not really!! Maybe Brad pulled a douchebag move! LOL

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    January 9th 2011, 6:21 pm

I didn't watch Brad's first season so I missed a lot, but I must say I am surprised that he is so hated for not choosing anyone back then. It seems to me that if he truly didn't feel it (same as probably MANY if not MOST) after meeting people in such a weird artificial way, that would get him respect instead of hate. It seems like the only totally honest sincere move in the history of the Bachelor.

Again I am not familiar with Brad but in the first episode of this season, he seems pretty dorky and awkward. For me that isn't a bad thing, by the way, I like dorks. But he really doesn't seem like a bastard or a heartless player to me. The ones who chose just for the dumb show seem much more jerky to me, oh then there was Mesnick and Jake (gag)

That being said, I looked at the final 4 spoiler--- 3 were on my list of favorites, and the 4th I didn't like. Gee guess who wins. LOL

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 647
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    January 10th 2011, 10:34 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

Reality Steve says that Brad and Chantal are engaged.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    January 10th 2011, 10:38 am

michie67 wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

Thanks......
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    January 10th 2011, 11:25 am

michie67 wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

Oh good. glad it isn't depressing news. It will make the show easier to watch
Back to top Go down
michie67
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 647
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    January 10th 2011, 2:19 pm

Brad on Kidd Kraddick's radio show this morning...

Kidd Kraddick in the Morning
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    January 10th 2011, 11:10 pm

I like Chantal! Thanks for posting michie! Smile

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    January 10th 2011, 11:36 pm

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20456369,00.html

Bachelor
's Brad Womack: I'm Like a Teenager in Love

Brad Womack is so madly in love, he's acting like a kid again.

"I call this woman probably 20 times a day. I really am like a high school sophomore," Womack tells PEOPLE of the woman he chooses on this season of The Bachelor – whose identity remains top secret, as the ABC show, filmed late last year, now airs.

"I'm very much in love, head over heels," he says. "So, I call and text. I'm doing the whole high school thing. I see her about once or twice a month. It's under lock and key, of course. It's not nearly enough."

Sneaking around to get a glimpse of each other can be a logistical challenge, tos ay the least. "It's wild. Different locations all across the country. It's crazy," says the Austin, Texas, bar owner, 38. "But it's well worth it. I would travel to Antarctica to see this woman."

While he can't give too many hints about the woman's identity, Womack does say he felt drawn to her early on, though he worked hard to give all of the women a fair chance.

"I'm a true believer in instant connections," he says. "Around our first date or so – and I'm not even saying one-on-one or group
[date] – I kind of started knowing. I just knew. But – and I promise you I mean this – I carried every relationship through to the very end."

He adds: "There's no denying that I felt it very, very quickly ... Once I fall, I just know. I fall very hard, and it happened. It happened. But I did use every second wisely, I promise you."

While he can't elaborate on his choice, don't count out Michelle or Emily just because they have kids.

"I've always wanted a family. I thought, okay, if a relationship works out with either Michelle or Emily, the only two with children, so
be it. That's an instant family," Womack says. "I'm a guy [for whom] true love is all encompassing. Meaning, if she has a child, I would love that child ... just like she was my own."

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    January 12th 2011, 10:35 pm

Chantal and Brad spent Thanksgiving together with her family in Seattle. He also gave in interview with a Seattle station and they said they knew he picked Chantal and he almost let the cat out of the bag.

I read this information from Jokers:

Quote :

I live in Washington State, where Chantel O'Brien is from, and last night on our local news, they interviewed Brad Womack live, and the news anchor spilled the beans to Brad and all of us that she knew that Brad had picked Chantel and spent Thanksgiving with
Chantel and her family here in Washington. Thanksgiving was after filming wrapped up, as Reality Steve posted. Brad Womack responded thathe liked his visit to Seattle, and then he pointed at the anchor and said, "you're good, you are really good" )

Good ET Interview with CH. Click link to read the rest:

LINK

Quote :

ETonline: Are we going to be happy at the end?

Chris Harrison: Yes. I guarantee if you are a "Bachelor" fan -- and even if you are not
-- you will love this season. It is phenomenal. One of our best.

Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    January 12th 2011, 10:51 pm

ahhhhhhhhh, sounds like he's really happy.

I am happy for him

If we get 2 good seasons in a row that will be a great run for the Bachelor/Bachelorette series.

RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    January 13th 2011, 8:16 pm

well let this be a lesson for us- if you really like a guy, give him a good slap in the face
dance

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    January 13th 2011, 8:22 pm

RealityRealmer wrote:
well let this be a lesson for us- if you really like a guy, give him a good slap in the face
dance

high five
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    January 13th 2011, 11:39 pm

Damn it i promised i wasn't going to look in this thread. I like Chantal but I really wanted him to pick Ashley (s)? The one he had the one-one date with this last week, not first impression rose Ashley. I just really thought they hit it off sooooo well. I was touched by their stories about their dads.

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
minnyace01
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    January 14th 2011, 6:59 am

marinewife08 wrote:
Damn it i promised i wasn't going to look in this thread. I like Chantal but I really wanted him to pick Ashley (s)? The one he had the one-one date with this last week, not first impression rose Ashley. I just really thought they hit it off sooooo well. I was touched by their stories about their dads.

I think that you are going to find that Ashley was his true second choice and that Emily was brought along to be the runnerup as a favor to TPTB, so that she can be the next bachelorette.
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    January 14th 2011, 9:14 am

minnyace01 wrote:
marinewife08 wrote:

I think that you are going to find that Ashley was his true second choice and that Emily was brought along to be the runnerup as a favor to TPTB, so that she can be the next bachelorette.

Yeah I've heard that too, but I would HOPE that people wouldn't screw with Emily's emotions if he wasn't going to pick her. But I guess that's a lot to hope for on this show anymore.

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    January 14th 2011, 1:35 pm

If I wasnt going to be #1, then i would want to go out #3.. instead of 2......
The pain.

bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    January 14th 2011, 2:25 pm

minnyace01 wrote:
marinewife08 wrote:

IMO Ashley (the dentist) would make a great bachelorette. She is so much fun! Emily is sweet and nice, but i don't know if she can pull the Bachelorette off. Im sure she will be first choice after the season is over, but I would love to see Ashley in the running too.
Back to top Go down
kmjm
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    January 14th 2011, 2:30 pm

bubs wrote:
minnyace01 wrote:
marinewife08 wrote:

IMO Ashley (the dentist) would make a great bachelorette. She is so much fun! Emily is sweet and nice, but i don't know if she can pull the Bachelorette off. Im sure she will be first choice after the season is over, but I would love to see Ashley in the running too.

I agree! Emily to me is insipid and apart from her sad story, has little going on personality wise. She is waaay too girly and sickly sweet for me. It would be nice to see a woman like Ashley who actually has a real solid career and some intelligence.
Back to top Go down
minnyace01
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    January 15th 2011, 11:55 am

kmjm wrote:
bubs wrote:
minnyace01 wrote:
marinewife08 wrote:

I agree! Emily to me is insipid and apart from her sad story, has little going on personality wise. She is waaay too girly and sickly sweet for me. It would be nice to see a woman like Ashley who actually has a real solid career and some intelligence.

Ladies you don't know how in the minority that we are on this. I agree with you. I don't see a lot of depth to Emily and I'm also not convinced that she has moved on from dealing with her daughters father's death and is ready for a serious relationship with another man.
Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2919
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    January 15th 2011, 12:11 pm

I agree, I really am not on the Emily train either....

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    January 15th 2011, 12:18 pm

Emily seems like a lovely woman but honestly, my first thought when I saw and heard Emily... she reminded me of Holly Madison but softer. I also don't feel we've seen the real her. She is well rehearsed in her responses like some pageant contestant. Knows what to say and when to say it.

Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    January 15th 2011, 12:19 pm

I LOVE Emily. I think she would make a great Bachelorette, I just don't like that they are putting her in the final 2 if Brad didn't see her as final 2. It's not fair to her, and it's definately not fair to Ashley. Because that means Ashley missed out on meeting Brads family in the final episode, and that honestly could have changed things.

Back to top Go down
Bronwyn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    January 15th 2011, 1:51 pm

I don't think it would have made one bit of difference if Ashley had met Brad's family. If he had wanted her, he would have picked her. Just like if he had wanted Bettina he would have picked her, regardless of how her hometown visit went.

According to Brad's interviews he knew very early on who his F1 would be. If his F1 is not Ashley, and he knew very early on who his F1 was, then meeting his family wouldn't have changed that for her.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    January 25th 2011, 1:25 am

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    January 25th 2011, 1:28 am

Also, reading the comments section on Ali's facebook after she posts her thoughts about each episode is pretty interesting! It is obvious people feel strongly about their favorites.

Here is a link to read her page:

http://www.facebook.com/AliFedotowsky/posts/160192394032410

ETA: Lots of people don't like the fact that Chantal slapped Brad the first time they meet. The second thing people keep posting about is how much they want Emily to be Brad's choice. She is for sure the fan favorite this season.

I like Chantal and Brad together, but I can see how people who do not read spoilers want him to end up with Emily. Maybe even the people who do read spoilers still don't want to believe Emily is the F2. I guess after RS was wrong last season some of Emily's fans hope she is the F1 and he is wrong again. I don't see him making that mistake again though. Chantal and Brad's 1-1 date tonight sealed the deal for why he picks her in my eyes.

Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    January 25th 2011, 3:49 am

Is Ali allowed to be talking about this?
Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    January 25th 2011, 9:31 am

I just don't see any chemistry between him and Emily. It's obvious he likes her, but he really has to try too hard.

I can already see where this is going to go. Just like Jason Mesnick. She is the sweet single mom that comes back as the Bachelorette and nobody ends up liking her afterwards. She is the sweetest person and you can tell it's genuine because the girls all thinks so too. But, I have huge doubts on whether she can pull off the Bachelorette.

I LOVE, LOVE Chantal and Brad. This is the first season in a long time that I am really enjoying.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    January 25th 2011, 9:40 am

I don't think Emily would pull a douchebag move, while I will love her to be the Bachelorette, my worry is every man will be compared to the one she lost. Its got to be difficult to compete with a ghost!

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    January 25th 2011, 5:25 pm

Moody wrote:

She claims she has not read any of the spoilers, but I bet she knows something. Maybe ABC wants her to put it out there about Chantal being a good match for Brad. Just in case there is more backlash after he doesn't end up with Emily. Some of the edits this season IMO are already going to make it tough for those two after the season is over.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17282
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    January 25th 2011, 9:12 pm

Moody wrote:

Mood, you should see some of the things past contestants are saying either on Twitter or in blogs. In fact, here's a couple of statements from Jesse Csincsak's blog.

Brad looked right at Chantal and said "STOP TALKING and kiss me" -- THAT IS HUGE. You don't say that to someone you are not comfortable around ... they are way more into one another than we are seeing and I don't see chemistry like that with any of the other girls and Brad THAT'S THE REAL DEAL RIGHT THERE.

EMILY: DEAR NEXT ENTERTAINMENT PLEASE JUST ANNOUNCE EMILY AS THE NEXT BACHELORETTE ALREADY SHE IS PERFECT FOR THE JOB GOOD GRIEF....

Here's the link to his blog -

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/01/exclusive-blog-jesse-csincsak-dishes-bachelor-brad-kissing-chantal-crazy-michelle
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    January 25th 2011, 10:33 pm

Reality Steve's blog from today he wrote had a couple of tidbits in it I found worth reading.:

Link

Quote :
And one final note: Final casting for the “Bachelorette” was this past weekend in LA. Hope they found Emily some good ones. You know, as long as she wants it. So yeah, I’m on the ball. Told you I’d moved on already from this season.

There is a lot of good stuff about Michelle and Chantal's 1-1 date in his blog so it is worth reading the whole blog. Some of his opinions and observations about certain things I agree with 100%. I think a lot of it must come from the inside information he has been given. IMO

He then wrote something about a new couple alert tonight and Gia has been tweeting about it as well. Some of this doesn't surprise me at all. It was only a matter of time. JMO

Is This Really the New Rumored Couple in “Bachelor/ette” Land?

The votes are in. You’ve all spoke your mind. The name appearing most in all your guesses is the Weatherman. Gee, shocker. I know you find it funny that he could possibly be dating anyone of the opposite sex, but no, he’s not one of the people involved.

Quote :

All good guesses (well, sort of), but no. The rumored lastest fling is Wes and Vienna. They were in Ft. Worth together this past Friday night at bar called Billy Bob’s, then were in Austin the next night at the Iron Cactus. Being friends with Wes, I obviously went straight to the source and asked him if anything was going on, because when I was given this information this afternoon, I was told they were seeing each other now. I couldn’t possibly run with something like that without asking Wes himself.

So I did and here’s what he said:

“Nah, there’s nothing going on there. Vienna and I are just friends. We hung this weekend, but there was a bunch of people with us.I just met her on Friday night for the first time.”

I emailed Vienna to ask her what she thought of the news that she was now being linked to Wes. Her response:

“No comment.”

I figured I’d just leave it at that and someone would end up running with the story as fact and this “couple” will gain a pair of legs beforeyou know it. But just minutes ago, I received a text from Gia, who wanted to throw her two cents in. I gave her time to re-think it and make sure this is what she wanted to say and she said to print exactly what she wrote.

Ok, here it goes. From Gia at 7:51 PM CST:

“Wes is a snake who only cares about himself and uses people to try to get another 15 minutes of fame, so this doesn’t shock me about him at all.”

Oh boy. Game on. I’ll see you guys Friday if I haven’t gotten caught in the crossfire.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    January 25th 2011, 11:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    January 26th 2011, 8:26 am

thank you Happy.
I missed the show and that was a cute date. It felt like the Last chance date, didnt it?

and the music?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    

Back to top Go down

Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: