View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 14th 2011, 3:01 pm

I think the issues they have had are the same that most of us women have, I would HATE to see the person I love with all these other women kissing, etc...I get it. I remember hearing in an interview Brad gave that she won't take his calls on Monday nights, so I'm sure that is tough on her. And she may question everything as well. We'll see what happens.

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 14th 2011, 3:48 pm

honeybeeangel wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Brad was spotted in Austin, Tx last night. I thought he would be with his F1 instead. The finale is tomorrow.

LOL I did a double take. The guy with Brad looks like Boogie! ROFLMAO

LOL I did too.
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2802
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 14th 2011, 3:53 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Moody wrote:
Let say, that what RS says is true and that things have been rocky for Brad and Emily. What types of things to you guys think they might be fighting about and struggling with? The real test will be when they no longer have to hide.

Let's see.

He isn't flexible about Emily wanting to move into a house instead of his bachelor pad.
She is too wishy-washy. "Sweet" can only go so far if there is nothing there. If it wasn't for her sob-story, what would make her interesting?
He likes to go out to his bars and drink... she thinks they need to do some nest-building. He won't let go of his boy-buddies.
Her family ( Ricky's) doesn't want her to move and is threatening to cut off her trust-fund

Hmmm - I think in this format with the majority of the interactions between the Bachelors and Bachelorettes ending up on the cutting room floor it is really hard to "know" any of them. It is not like Big Brother where you can watch them for hours and get a good feel for who they are. I think Emily is a nice person, there is something to be said for being "sweet" in this "unsweet" world. As for her story, it did not endear me to her anymore or less - it could go the other way with some people. "Oh she is a kept woman by the Hendricks - what is she doing there....I don't like her."

I think there is more to her, and I like the softness she brings out in Brad.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 14th 2011, 4:47 pm

I think his friend Jason is telling the truth, but it is Brad's version of the truth if you know what I mean. RS has been wrong about some things this season. I am not saying I believe everything he says is gospel, but it would not shock me if Emily and Brad are going through a difficult time right now.

The odds are against them and this show does not have the best track record, but if they are meant to be then I hope they are able to overcome this rough patch.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Amanda09
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1528
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 14th 2011, 5:04 pm

One of Emily's friends posted this on another board

Quote :
LoveThem wrote
I Chatted for a bit with Emily this morning. She seemed happy! She can't wait for the finale to air! So I assume (Like BFC said) All is well in Bremily town at the moment Smile

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 14th 2011, 5:11 pm

Or she can't wait to jettison the guy lol!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 14th 2011, 5:18 pm

honeybeeangel wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
Moody wrote:
Let say, that what RS says is true and that things have been rocky for Brad and Emily. What types of things to you guys think they might be fighting about and struggling with? The real test will be when they no longer have to hide.

Let's see.

He isn't flexible about Emily wanting to move into a house instead of his bachelor pad.
She is too wishy-washy. "Sweet" can only go so far if there is nothing there. If it wasn't for her sob-story, what would make her interesting?
He likes to go out to his bars and drink... she thinks they need to do some nest-building. He won't let go of his boy-buddies.
Her family ( Ricky's) doesn't want her to move and is threatening to cut off her trust-fund

Hmmm - I think in this format with the majority of the interactions between the Bachelors and Bachelorettes ending up on the cutting room floor it is really hard to "know" any of them. It is not like Big Brother where you can watch them for hours and get a good feel for who they are. I think Emily is a nice person, there is something to be said for being "sweet" in this "unsweet" world. As for her story, it did not endear me to her anymore or less - it could go the other way with some people. "Oh she is a kept woman by the Hendricks - what is she doing there....I don't like her."

I agree, Melissa...another thing that makes me know she really is a good-hearted, sweet, caring, genuine person is because every single one of those girls she lived with raved about her.
I think this is the first season (and I have watched since season one) I haven't seen/heard one of the girls say one negative thing about Emily...even the catty and/or not-so-nice girls loved her and that tells me a lot about Emily.
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2802
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 14th 2011, 5:31 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
honeybeeangel wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
Moody wrote:

Let's see.

I agree, Melissa...another thing that makes me know she really is a good-hearted, sweet, caring, genuine person is because every single one of those girls she lived with raved about her.
I think this is the first season (and I have watched since season one) I haven't seen/heard one of the girls say one negative thing about Emily...even the catty and/or not-so-nice girls loved her and that tells me a lot about Emily.

I agree, if she was so horrible - wouldn't the other girls have talked about her in a negative way?
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 14th 2011, 5:48 pm

Amanda09 wrote:
One of Emily's friends posted this on another board

Quote :
LoveThem wrote
I Chatted for a bit with Emily this morning. She seemed happy! She can't wait for the finale to air! So I assume (Like BFC said) All is well in Bremily town at the moment Smile

I wonder if Emily is in Austin tonight to watch the finale with Brad? I assume little Ricky would be with her as well.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35459
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 14th 2011, 5:49 pm

honeybeeangel wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
Moody wrote:

Let's see.

Moody's question was what types of things they might be fighting about. It wasn't my opinion, just speculating. The only part that was sort of an opinion on Emily is the "sweet" part. It's just a personal prejudice of mine. "Sweet" just doesn't cut it for me. And as you said, they don't show everything. Maybe Emily is a real bitch in real life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 14th 2011, 5:53 pm

Someone over @ FORT did post that Emily and Brad will be together tonight watching. I think, IIRC, it was his friend and business partner Jason. He said people will have to have their phone cameras ready when they spot them together and try to figure out where they are at!! So, scratch I really don't know if they are in Austin or not, Happy!!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 14th 2011, 5:56 pm

ebowers wrote:

Someone over @ FORT did post that Emily and Brad will be together tonight watching. I think, IIRC, it was his friend and business partner Jason. He said people will have to have their phone cameras ready when they spot them together and try to figure out where they are at!! So, scratch I really don't know if they are in Austin or not, Happy!!

Thanks. That Jason guy alluded to everything was just dandy between them. Then RS said they broke up once and Jason confirmed it. I know he loves Brad, but he didn't share that there was trouble in paradise. I hope if they are together we get a picture.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    

Back to top Go down

Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: