View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 10th 2011, 7:25 pm

Do we know FOR SURE that it isn't Chantal? I won't be convinced until finale night. I do like them both though. And Brad's dorkdom has grown on me

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 11th 2011, 1:11 am

Mappy wrote:
Whoa! doppelganger of SIL

Anyone else find it kinda weird how much they resemble each other?

I read somewhere that he wanted what his twin brother has. So with Emily he will have that. A wife who looks similar and a child. That sounds so snippy when I type it out like this, but I don't want it to come off that way. Just what I have heard. It seems to fit in this case.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 11th 2011, 1:21 am

Brad and his F1 are not doing any post media interviews after the finaleairs. One of Brad's friends who post at FORT said they will be on the cover of People Magazine soon though. I believe they did a photo shoot for it yesterday. They had been scheduled to be on Kelly and Regis the day after the finale, but that was canned.

I am kind of bummed. The post-show interviews are something I always look forward to.

Thoughts?

Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 11th 2011, 5:35 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Brad and his F1 are not doing any post media interviews after the finaleairs. One of Brad's friends who post at FORT said they will be on the cover of People Magazine soon though. I believe they did a photo shoot for it yesterday. They had been scheduled to be on Kelly and Regis the day after the finale, but that was canned.

I am kind of bummed. The post-show interviews are something I always look forward to.

Thoughts?

Maybe they don't want to deal with all the questions about Emily's history and it's to protect little Ricky? Does anyone know what the FORT thinks about all this? I don't have time to wade through all their posts.
Back to top Go down
minnyace01
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 11th 2011, 7:02 am

Moody wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

Thoughts?

Maybe they don't want to deal with all the questions about Emily's history and it's to protect little Ricky? Does anyone know what the FORT thinks about all this? I don't have time to wade through all their posts.

Sure, that is always a possibility but when have TPTB ever taken into consideration a child? They sure didn't worry about it with Jason? If I was to make a wager, based upon the cancellation of the R&K show and the fact that it is going to be the new Bachelorette on Jimmy Kimmel and not the new couple, I would say that there could certainly be trouble in paradise already. Not a good start to being out on your own.
Back to top Go down
annie367
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1718

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 11th 2011, 7:11 am

Moody, I thought the same thing. When I checked FORT before I went to bed last night, some were saying the same thing as minnyace. They are the ones who don't them to make it and have been saying not so nice things about Emily.

Emily's hair is a darker blond now. There is a picture of her and Ricki in the new issue of US Weekly. There's a scan on FORT in the Media thread, I think.

ETA: Brad's friend posted this on FORT last night:

Originally Posted by babyfaceC

Still together and looking forward to life as a couple in the real world. Lack of media does not imply trouble in paradise at all
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 11th 2011, 9:21 am

Brad's friend also posted this at FORT:

Originally Posted by babyfaceC
I knew Brad was going to ask for some "normal time" after the finale... But even I'm surprised that they were able to swing it to where there are no TV commitments through atleast Thursday. Maybe it was producer's way of apologizing for the crappy edit. I really don't know

To me that is saying that there is a possibility of interviews after Thursday so maybe we'll get to see more then.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 11th 2011, 9:22 am

Mappy wrote:
Whoa! doppelganger of SIL

Anyone else find it kinda weird how much they resemble each other?

Oh wow that is weird. Brad's brother looks and sounds like Brad and his wife is very similar in looks to Emily. If Brad is channeling his brother's path in life, he sure did a good job with his pick of Emily. Now if Brad's brother's child looks like Ricky that would be the end all! lol!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 11th 2011, 6:28 pm

Thanks guys. Very weird. Did anyone come up with any new theories today?
Back to top Go down
bblove
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2010-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 11th 2011, 9:44 pm

?? what is FORT and how do i get there??
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 11th 2011, 11:39 pm

Moody wrote:
Thanks guys. Very weird. Did anyone come up with any new theories today?

I still think it is odd and Brad's friend of course will protect Brad no matter what. So I take what he says with a grain of salt. When it comes to this show it is hard to trust anything they try and make us believe.

Another theory I had was they are going to have a TV wedding and will do an all out media blitz promoting it for ABC in the future.

Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2919
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 11th 2011, 11:59 pm

I just think it's very odd/strange that the final couple will not be doing the media rounds immediately after ths show ends an another odd thing to me is that there are no leaks from ATFR taping....Every year we have had leaks even with closed set, something is just not adding up, something is rotten in Denmark.....

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2145

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 12th 2011, 12:39 am

hi all. don't post much anymore but wanted to know what all you smart peeps here were thinking. The past couple of weeks it looks like Emily is the final one, no surprises no matter how they edit it to look like Emily was going to turn him down. Does anyone find that odd that everything is pointing to Emily being the final one, all the previews we have gotten here lately point to it also. Would Fliess (mispelled) be that obvious? Maybe I am being to quisitive and it just is what it is. Emily is the final one. "shrugs"
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35461
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 12th 2011, 4:14 am

bblove wrote:
?? what is FORT and how do i get there??

Fans of Reality TV. http://www.fansofrealitytv.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 12th 2011, 4:44 am

katydidit wrote:
hi all. don't post much anymore but wanted to know what all you smart peeps here were thinking. The past couple of weeks it looks like Emily is the final one, no surprises no matter how they edit it to look like Emily was going to turn him down. Does anyone find that odd that everything is pointing to Emily being the final one, all the previews we have gotten here lately point to it also. Would Fliess (mispelled) be that obvious? Maybe I am being to quisitive and it just is what it is. Emily is the final one. "shrugs"

I don't know. The general public is rooting for Emily from what I have read, so maybe they are just giving the love story "the people" want. Her edit is making her more likable and Chantel not as likable. I give up trying to figure out what Fleiss is doing anymore. He is motivated by ratings, so if the public wanted a Emily finale and ratings were low perhaps they are exposing the real choice to make the public tune back in.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 12th 2011, 6:53 am

katydidit wrote:

I find it bizarre but then again maybe Fleiss decided to go the obvious route so people would speculate it was too obvious, if that makes sense, lol.
Back to top Go down
minnyace01
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 12th 2011, 10:02 am

nov1962 wrote:
I just think it's very odd/strange that the final couple will not be doing the media rounds immediately after ths show ends an another odd thing to me is that there are no leaks from ATFR taping....Every year we have had leaks even with closed set, something is just not adding up, something is rotten in Denmark.....

I agree. It could be anything from the final one not being the one that everyone thinks it is, to the final couple already having problems. I would be very surprised if it is nothing, because I can't remember a time where Fleiss has not tried to hype his final couple by having them make the media rounds.
Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2919
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 12th 2011, 11:23 am

minnyace01 wrote:
nov1962 wrote:

I agree. It could be anything from the final one not being the one that everyone thinks it is, to the final couple already having problems. I would be very surprised if it is nothing, because I can't remember a time where Fleiss has not tried to hype his final couple by having them make the media rounds.

Yup, it could be nothing but then again when has TPTB, taken anything into consideration regarding the show's final couple? Jason had a child and they didn't, so I am not buying it's for Ricki, something is just not quite right......

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 12th 2011, 12:37 pm

Well, Jason really likes Brad. Maybe Brad pulls a Jason and chooses one gal at the finale but .......
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 12th 2011, 1:39 pm

Mappy wrote:
Well, Jason really likes Brad. Maybe Brad pulls a Jason and chooses one gal at the finale but .......

No I like Brad.........I don't need another douchebag!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 12th 2011, 2:38 pm

ohhhh that would suck if Emily gets Mesnicked! fuss and fight

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 12th 2011, 5:17 pm

lovin wrote:
Mappy wrote:

I love your Mesnick aggression.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 13th 2011, 9:50 am

Moody wrote:
lovin wrote:
Mappy wrote:

I love your Mesnick aggression.

Thanks Moody!! Yeah I just can't with him.

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 13th 2011, 6:30 pm

Brad was spotted in Austin, Tx last night. I thought he would be with his F1 instead. The finale is tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 13th 2011, 6:30 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 14th 2011, 3:47 am

Some ATFR Notes…Is the Final Couple Still Together?

Link

There was a lot more written so click on link if you want to read what else he had to say.

This is the part that caught my eye.

So here’s where we’re at in terms of what happened at Tuesday’s ATFR taping:

(What I’ve already told you):

-Chantal does mention that she is happy and dating someone

-There was zero mention of the “Bachelorette” announcement

-Brad and Emily are engaged

(What I’ve since found out):

-The three “successful” couples from this show (Ali and Roberto, Jason and Molly, Trista and Ryan), all take the stage together to talk about life as a couple from this show

-Here’s the biggie: Brad and Emily are engaged, but that it’s not without its problems. While on stage, they do talk about the fact that they’ve already broken up once in these last three months, but they are together now, still engaged, and working on things.

-The vibe I’ve gotten from the show is this: Brad and Emily are putting on a happy face and doing this for show but are pretty much
doomed. The ATFR almost seemed like an intervention from the shows successful couples to tell them how to make it.

Almost like a pep talk from the others considering the slippy ground Brad and Emily are currently on. Will it work? Who knows? But if they’ve already admittedly broken up once before they can even be a public couple, do I really expect them to last?

Apparently it is very tense when these two were on stage, things are not all roses and daffodils between them, and they’ve definitely had their struggles already. I don’t know who broke up with who, what the reason was, or when it happened, but they do mention that it did happen and they are working on their relationship.

Uh oh.

I think the ironic thing in all of this is it’s really starting to sound like Laurel knew what she was talking about when she gave the
interview to US Weekly. I mean, Laurels told me for months she would not be surprised if Brad and Emily broke up and got back together at some point, because that’s who Brad is and what he does. She even mentioned it in the US Weekly article that he would break up with her on a Saturday, then two days later change his mind and get back together with her. And it happened ALL THE TIME. So, hearing that Brad and Emily have broken up once already shouldn’t surprise anyone if you really read what Laurel had to say. They asked her if she thought Brad was a changed man, she said no, gave examples, and people doubted her. Maybe the woman actually knows what she’s talking about.

-----snip-----

Brad and Emily are scheduled to be the cover story in People magazine this week.

However, I have no idea if the Japan earthquake coverage will bump them off. If it still runs, I’m sure they will address all their “issues” in the People story so stay tuned for that. I’m curious to see how much of their “issues” get shown during tomorrows ATFR. I mean, they can’t make it seem like they have no problems and everything is just peaches and cream, because it’s not. It was quite tense up on stage from everything I was told and there was some serious talk going on about their relationship. In terms of exact details, I don’t have that. We’ll all have to watch for those, but by no means will this be atypical ATFR where the final couple appears together all happy and giddy and talk about starting their life together.

The ONLY thing I’ve heard regarding what their issues could possibly be surrounding is that Emily is the one who is reluctant to move and isn’t sure about the whole thing. But that’s just what I’ve heard. Take it how you’d like.

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 14th 2011, 4:41 am

That is sad, but not surprising. Thanks for the summary, his blogs are so long.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 14th 2011, 6:30 am

Oh, no! Say it isn't so! scared

dripping sarcasm
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 14th 2011, 6:32 am

UGH I was really hoping for a happy ending, doesn't look too promising does it?? What happened to Emily's house being up for sale or available to rent? IDK sometimes RS I want to punch in the face!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2802
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 14th 2011, 7:23 am

I guess I am in the minority, I have a hard time believing anything that RS writes as he is not always spot on. Was he at the taping of the ATR?

I can imagine it would be very difficult to be in this situation. They choose one another, they get engaged and they can't talk about it for a few months or see one another. All the while the shows are airing on Monday nights with the kissing and the commentary - I am sure it puts pressure on a new relationship.

I like them both, I enjoyed the season - which quite honestly I was not going to watch and got sucked into. No matter what happens with the relationship between the two, I hope they are happy!
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 14th 2011, 7:25 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Brad was spotted in Austin, Tx last night. I thought he would be with his F1 instead. The finale is tomorrow.

LOL I did a double take. The guy with Brad looks like Boogie! ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
annie367
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 14th 2011, 8:08 am

This is what Babyface posted after Steve's blog came out -

The 3 and a half months between filming and now haven't been easy for Brad and F1. It's a tough situation that only people who have been through it can understand. I could go on and on about the daily challenges their relationship faces but it'd rake too long...

I'll say something quick and to the point about the the couple. The finale is real. The interviews have been real. The love is real and as I type this Brad is the happiest and most in love I've ever seen him. He is ecstatic to move forward in the real world with this woman. It is my opinion that the last 3 months has created an even stronger bond between them two. I think they have a great chance to make it as a couple because their #1 goal is to work towards their future together. I can't wait to meet her

The 3 and a half months between filming and now haven't been easy for Brad and F1. It's a tough situation that only people who have been through it can understand. I could go on and on about the daily challenges their relationship faces but it'd rake too long... I'll say something quick and to the point about the the couple. The finale is real. The interviews have been real. The love is real and as I type this Brad is the happiest and most in love I've ever seen him. He is ecstatic to move forward in the real world with this woman. It is my opinion that the last 3 months has created an even stronger bond between them two. I think they have a great chance to make it as a couple because their #1 goal is to work towards their future together. I can't wait to meet her

Y'all will have to keep your twitter and Facebook sleuthing skills sharp tomorrow to know where they are. They will be together. I'm excited that after the finale airs they can actually go grab a glass of wine in public.... Like normal couples do

I can't remember which thread it was posted in to see if he posted anything else after I went to bed and don't feel like looking.

Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 14th 2011, 8:19 am

He just posted this:

Its unfortunate that there is a small dark cloud over tonight. B and F1 are as happy and into their relationship as ever right now. It's a huge night for them as a couple and they are so excited to experience it. She is excited to not have to hide any more. She can be herself. He can be himself. They can be "together" and atleast try to step out into public like normal people do. They've both been through a lot the last few months and they are coming out on the otherside stronger and happier.

The ATRF was tough but it was real. It has only made them stronger. I'm so pumped for tonight
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 14th 2011, 9:47 am

annie367 wrote:

The 3 and a half months between filming and now haven't been easy for Brad and F1. It's a tough situation that only people who have been through it can understand. I could go on and on about the daily challenges their relationship faces but it'd rake too long...

I'll say something quick and to the point about the the couple. The finale is real. The interviews have been real. The love is real and as I type this Brad is the happiest and most in love I've ever seen him. He is ecstatic to move forward in the real world with this woman. It is my opinion that the last 3 months has created an even stronger bond between them two. I think they have a great chance to make it as a couple because their #1 goal is to work towards their future together. I can't wait to meet her

The 3 and a half months between filming and now haven't been easy for Brad and F1. It's a tough situation that only people who have been through it can understand. I could go on and on about the daily challenges their relationship faces but it'd rake too long... I'll say something quick and to the point about the the couple. The finale is real. The interviews have been real. The love is real and as I type this Brad is the happiest and most in love I've ever seen him. He is ecstatic to move forward in the real world with this woman. It is my opinion that the last 3 months has created an even stronger bond between them two. I think they have a great chance to make it as a couple because their #1 goal is to work towards their future together. I can't wait to meet her

Y'all will have to keep your twitter and Facebook sleuthing skills sharp tomorrow to know where they are. They will be together. I'm excited that after the finale airs they can actually go grab a glass of wine in public.... Like normal couples do

I can't remember which thread it was posted in to see if he posted anything else after I went to bed and don't feel like looking.

Who is Babyface? I think I like him/her! Smile
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 14th 2011, 9:52 am

I believe he is Brad's friend and business partner.
I sure wish Brad and Emily the best...they seem like a beautiful couple that really want it to all work out. I look forward to seeing Ali/Roberto, Molly/Jason, and Trista/Ryan on the show tonight.
Back to top Go down
Amanda09
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1528
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 14th 2011, 9:57 am

honeybeeangel wrote:
annie367 wrote:

Who is Babyface? I think I like him/her! Smile
Brad's best friend and business partner

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 14th 2011, 9:57 am

What ebowers said. I believe his name is Jason. From what I've read on FORT, a few posters have met him in real life.
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 14th 2011, 10:02 am

Cool - thank you for the 411. So I guess I would have to go with Babyface on this one and agree with ebowers. It is weird to watch these folks get close and so many of them don't make it. I mean the show has been on forever and only 3 success stories? (hard to call Mesnick a success story as he picked one and switched up to the other on ATFR - but they did "meet on the show" and subsequently marry)

I think it would be really hard to watch the show the months following the final rose and have to be in hiding when I see my new fiance.

I don't know, I guess I thought from the begining that Emily was his choice. I was having a really hard time most of the season with the spoiler from RS that it was Chantel - I just did not see it. I hope which ever gal it is tonight that they work through the troubles and have happiness.

ETA - I guess I am just a hopeful romantic! Smile
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 14th 2011, 2:33 pm

Let say, that what RS says is true and that things have been rocky for Brad and Emily. What types of things to you guys think they might be fighting about and struggling with? The real test will be when they no longer have to hide.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35461
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 14th 2011, 2:48 pm

Moody wrote:
Let say, that what RS says is true and that things have been rocky for Brad and Emily. What types of things to you guys think they might be fighting about and struggling with? The real test will be when they no longer have to hide.

Let's see.

He isn't flexible about Emily wanting to move into a house instead of his bachelor pad.
She is too wishy-washy. "Sweet" can only go so far if there is nothing there. If it wasn't for her sob-story, what would make her interesting?
He likes to go out to his bars and drink... she thinks they need to do some nest-building. He won't let go of his boy-buddies.
Her family ( Ricky's) doesn't want her to move and is threatening to cut off her trust-fund
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    

Back to top Go down

Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: