View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17284
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 1st 2011, 7:03 pm

bubs wrote:
I wanted to die laughing when he said he wanted Ricki to go everywhere with them. LMAO He has no clue....

I died laughing too when I heard that. I loved Trista's tweet -

Trista Sutter -

I don't think ANYONE is ready for a 5 year old! From what I've heard, the terrible 2's have nothing on the F-ing 5's. Smile about 21 hours ago via TweetDeck
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 2nd 2011, 1:31 am

I have heard the teenage years are the worst. lol!

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 2nd 2011, 8:00 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
I have heard the teenage years are the worst. lol!

Trust me - THEY ARE!!
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 2nd 2011, 11:32 am

OK, you guys have me all interested in Emily's history. Does she have a college degree? I re-watched the hometown date and yes, she lives in a mansion. The interior decorating is professionally done etc. I thought she was a career woman, raising a child alone. The fact that she is helped financially by Ricky's family makes sense. They are extremely wealthy and I am sure they like Emily and want to be a part of their granddaughter's life. Also her not getting serious with men up until now makes sense as well. I think "regular men" would find Emily's wealth and connection with Ricky's family very intimidating.

It's weird. I feel like their is this tension regarding liking Emily or not and it reminds me SO MUCH of the way Jordan (winner of Big Brother 11) is protected. Is it just me picking up this vibe?

I will not like or dislike Emily any more if I learn that she is a "kept woman". I say if you got someone willing to "keep you" more power to you. The fact that she decided to be on the Bachelor tells me that she has the Hendrick's blessing.

What I found interesting was that while digging around in YouTube I ran across a tribute made for Emily and Ricky (like a love story type) from 2007. Were they kind of famous in Charlotte? I am pretty sure there is more than one tribute of them.
Here is that 2007 tribute:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDpHoLdsGyA&playnext=1&list=PL2E8D22A4DDCF3391

Also, I googled Ricky Hendricks news and see that his father his very active in helping Haiti since their Earthquake. Article from the Charlotte Observer
http://www.newsobserver.com/2011/02/19/1002337/hendrick-driven-to-help-haiti.html

----snip-----

When the devastating 7.0 earthquake struck Haiti last year, killing an estimated 300,000 people, Hendrick was among the first to offer his company’s planes to fly in rescuers and relief supplies as Haitians searched the rubble for survivors.

Hendrick, 61, knows what it’s like to have family trapped and feel powerless to help them. His son, Ricky, died in a 2004 plane crash on a foggy mountainside that rescuers struggled to reach. His family also had visited Haiti and previously been moved by the plight of such impoverished people.

Hendrick’s flight crews, who typically fly mechanics and tire changers to races across the country, converted the team’s three private airplanes into rescue planes. At a cost of about $300,000, they made 30 flights to Haiti, carrying more than 1,800 people in or out of the country. They included teams of doctors, United Nations representatives, missionaries, Haitian evacuees and orphans who had been adopted by American families.

“Thousands of lives were saved by the (relief) teams that Hendrick brought in,” says Dick Snook, president of Missionary Flights International, a Florida charity that helped coordinate relief flights to Haiti.

Read more: http://www.newsobserver.com/2011/02/19/1002337/hendrick-driven-to-help-haiti.html#ixzz1FSpJs888

Anyway, I find this new development very interesting and wonder how this impacted Brad's feelings about Emily and little Ricky. Kind of interesting how the final two have very wealthy, well connected families.

Finally, if you watch the tribute of Emily and Ricky, there is something about Emily that looks very different that I can't put my finger on. Does anyone else see it?

I don't know much about Brad. I hope he isn't a douche bag. He makes good money with his bars, right?
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 2nd 2011, 11:46 am

Yes she looks different. Of course she's younger and in some of the photos her hair is darker. Also she appears to be slightly heavier in some of those pictures. In addition, there's something about her eyes that looks different. Honestly if I didn't know it was her, I wouldn't have known.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 2nd 2011, 11:52 am

Lori wrote:
Yes she looks different. Of course she's younger and in some of the photos her hair is darker. Also she appears to be slightly heavier in some of those pictures. In addition, there's something about her eyes that looks different. Honestly if I didn't know it was her, I wouldn't have known.

I think she had the extra skin above her eyelid removed.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 2nd 2011, 11:55 am

Oh that could be Moody. I was trying to figure out if she had work done and I thought "naw she's too young" but there is something definitely different about the eyes and a procedure is the only thing that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 2nd 2011, 12:03 pm

Younger... and I was thinking eyes, too.
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 2nd 2011, 8:50 pm

The fact that Emily's daughter's rich grandparents help take care of little Ricki just makes me think more highly of all of them, and does not make me think of Emily as a "kept woman" or lacking in independence or a career. That is their son's daughter and he died unexpectedly and tragically- why wouldn't they???? I sure would if that was my granddaughter. Emily has a job as an event planner for a Children's Hospital and she seems quite independent and confident to me. The fact that the rich grandparents donated to Haiti victims and hospitals just speak more highly about this family's character.

Its kind of fun to not really know how it turns out but either one of the final two are great women in my opinion.

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 3rd 2011, 3:02 am

RealityRealmer wrote:
The fact that Emily's daughter's rich grandparents help take care of little Ricki just makes me think more highly of all of them, and does not make me think of Emily as a "kept woman" or lacking in independence or a career. That is their son's daughter and he died unexpectedly and tragically- why wouldn't they???? I sure would if that was my granddaughter. Emily has a job as an event planner for a Children's Hospital and she seems quite independent and confident to me. The fact that the rich grandparents donated to Haiti victims and hospitals just speak more highly about this family's character.

Its kind of fun to not really know how it turns out but either one of the final two are great women in my opinion.

I agree with you. I was reading over at the FORT, and the intensity of the emotions regarding the women made me uncomfortable. People are fighting like they actually know them. We get to see very very little on the Bachelor and it is highly edited. We get know know who production wants us to know. I was tempted to post on the FORT "SHUT UP!!! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THESE WOMEN" but since I don't think I have ever posted there, I would certainly look like a troll! The passion of love and hate is just over the top from some of the posters. I give Big Brother fans a pass because of the feeds.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 3rd 2011, 6:38 am

This is weird. One of my old best friends on Facebook has a friend who lives in Seattle. A bunch of people were talking about the show on my friends Facebook, and the Seattle girl goes "I know who his final choice is, I sold her shoes last week and she talked about it". People kind of got mad a her for "spoiling" the season (these are not reality tv message board people, just regular Facebook people). So, is Chantal pretending to be Brad's final 1????????? I didn't ask the girl anything because the discussion was already "tense" and these are "real life" friends.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 3rd 2011, 7:55 am

Maybe the friend read the earlier spoilers about Chantal being F1 and hasn't heard the revision? After all Chantal wouldn't be able to tell her she was F1 even if she bought shoes from her!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 3rd 2011, 8:34 pm

Moody wrote:
This is weird. One of my old best friends on Facebook has a friend who lives in Seattle. A bunch of people were talking about the show on my friends Facebook, and the Seattle girl goes "I know who his final choice is, I sold her shoes last week and she talked about it". People kind of got mad a her for "spoiling" the season (these are not reality tv message board people, just regular Facebook people). So, is Chantal pretending to be Brad's final 1????????? I didn't ask the girl anything because the discussion was already "tense" and these are "real life" friends.

That is really interesting Moody. Thanks for sharing. Smile

Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2919
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 3rd 2011, 8:44 pm

Moody wrote:

Thanks Moody, but I would have taken the bullet an asked her lol! ....I read something on the FORT about someone saying something like this on FB that Emly was F1, seriously who knows at this point? But it's interesting never the less.

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 4th 2011, 4:22 pm

I found it really interesting. Glad some of you did too.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 4th 2011, 6:35 pm

RS posted his Friday blog last night:

Here are some of the highlights and a link to read the rest.

Link

So as I’ve been telling you for over a week now, Ashley Hebert is going to be the next “Bachelorette”. Nothing has changed on that end, and I expect it to be announced within the next week or so since filming starts in two weeks. For those still holding out hope for whatever reason that it is Chantal, I have some news for you. Remember how on Monday I “speculated” the only reason Chantal
would turn down an offer would be if she was dating or seeing someone?

Well, I lied. That wasn’t speculation. It was definitely Chantal’s gig being the final two girl, and it was all set to be her until she backed
out. And it was because she’s dating someone. On Monday when I said that, I knew that to be true, I just didn’t know what the guys name was. Now I do. Rabanco Ltd was one of the largest waste disposal and collection companies in the U.S. until they sold to Allied Waste in 1998. The Razore family were the owners of Rabanco Ltd, and they have Ibelieve three or four sons in the family. Chantal is currently dating Jeff Razore. In doing a very easy google search, I found Jeff Razore works for Evergreen Capital Management, as you can see right here (he’s under Relationship Management):

http://evergreencapital.net/company/team

Jeff also is a 2000 graduate of Bellevue High School where he played football, and has been a coach at the school for the past nine years, as you can see his coaches profile here:

http://www.bellevuefootball.com/index.php/component/mvteam/staff/24/0

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 8th 2011, 2:02 pm

Reality Steve new Blog...

http://realitysteve.com/2011/03/08/1740/

Emily and Brad engaged at Rose Ceremony and still engaged. He wrote 5 pages, I couldn't make it through them, maybe some of you can. yawn Oh and if you can and find anything interesting, let us know!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 8th 2011, 3:11 pm

This was just posted at the Fort.

ETA: nevermind it was a screen cap of another girl
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 8th 2011, 4:44 pm

Steve's blog was boring. The only thing of interest was he speculated that they haven't announced Ashley as the new Bachelorette because had it been Chantal, they would had to wait as she is F2. Makes sense.

Also the two Ashleys and Shawntel got the biggest applause from the audience. Other than that, snooze city on the blog.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 8th 2011, 9:08 pm

So someone photo chopped a picture of Brad purposing to Chantal at the FRC?

Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2802
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 9th 2011, 12:36 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
So someone photo chopped a picture of Brad purposing to Chantal at the FRC?

I did not go there myself Happy but I think they were over excited when someone pulled up the picture of Brad on one knee on the first night to the girl in the dark dress. And someone got super excited and rang the bell that it must be Chantel as the dress is dark, he is on his knee...must be proposal. LOL
Back to top Go down
Amanda09
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1528
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 9th 2011, 1:50 pm

Quote :
Brad finally got down on one knee and proposed to someone! Could it have been Chantal or Emily?

The second time was a charm for Bachelor Brad Womack! Though he didn’t propose to either of the final contestants on his first stint on The Bachelor, he definitely did on his second go. In fact, Brad had to ask the winner to marry him four times!

“The crew wanted different camera angles,” an on-looker tells Us magazine. “So Brad had to do it four times.”

So did the winner — who could either be Chantal O’Brien or Emily Maynard — say yes? All four times, notes the witness!

“She bent down and kissed him, then he swung her around,” remembers the witness of the Nov. 19 proposal.

“They are excited to start their life together,” says a source.

Leading up to the proposal, Emily and Chantal spent the day primping at a private house in Hout Bay, South Africa.

Us hints that Chantal was the first to arrive by white limo at Ernie Els winery in Cape Town — and we all know what that means! She got the boot!

According to a source, the whole goodbye took about 20 minutes to film. “And it only took five minutes between her getting dumped to driving off the set,” says the source. “The whole thing was quick and dramatic.”

Unlike the goodbye, the happy moment — rumored to be centered on Emily — was extremely drawn out. Host Chris Harrison fumbled through his introduction lines. The camera crew had to keep adjusting the spotlights. And it was hot as heck in the 80-degree, dry South African heat. But at least there was a sunset throughout the whole finale!

Despite the delays, the winner immediately said yes. “There was a lot of excitement,” says the source. “The director hugged Brad and kissed [the winner] on the cheek.”

Since that day, the couple have been spending secret hours together in a Bachelor hideaway in Agoura Hills, Calif. And though they are engaged, Brad and the winner will most likely have a longer engagement as she has to relocate to his hometown of Austin, Texas.

We’re happy to hear that Brad’s finally on the track to getting married. “When you know, you know,” he says. “And I just knew!”

Be sure to watch the finale on March 14 and check back here at HollywoodLife.com for our full recap!

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 9th 2011, 2:22 pm

Thanks for posting that Amanda! How awkward to do the proposal 4 times. Goes to show that there is acting involved. I hope Chantal kind of knew that day she was going to be rejected. The way Brad has had such a difficult time hurting peoples feelings I would hope he gave her a heads up, but who knows. In the photos of her in the limo she looks like she knows she is headed toward rejection.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 9th 2011, 3:29 pm

Moody wrote:
Thanks for posting that Amanda! How awkward to do the proposal 4 times. Goes to show that there is acting involved. I hope Chantal kind of knew that day she was going to be rejected. The way Brad has had such a difficult time hurting peoples feelings I would hope he gave her a heads up, but who knows. In the photos of her in the limo she looks like she knows she is headed toward rejection.

Chantal seems to be a fan of this show so I imagine when she arrived way before sunset she had an idea it wasn't her. Even though RS said she is dating someone new it will still be sad if she is upset when rejected.

I think it will be a good finale though when he picks Emily. Maybe they will do that twirl thing at the end. LOL

I can't wait to see what happens on After The Final Rose.

Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 9th 2011, 3:31 pm

I think she knew. She looks so miserable in the limo. Poor thing.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 10th 2011, 3:07 am

So it is confirmed. From the new commercial that came out tonight.

Emily arriving near sunset so she is the F1.....

Chantal arriving earlier in the day so she is F2....

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 10th 2011, 3:08 am

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 10th 2011, 4:02 am

Poor Chantel, her chest looks all red. My chest does that when I get nervous.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 10th 2011, 8:55 am

She's sunburned Mood...they had other pictures of it over at the FORT.

I don't know why but I feel so bad for Chantal. If Chantal had been F1, I honestly don't think I would have felt bad for Emily. I like Emily but I don't get that she is head over heels in love with Brad the way I think Chantal is. I never saw their (Emily and Brad's) love story. Bad editing.

I am really truly shocked they released those particular photographs which so positively point to Emily as F1. They know how people sleuth the shadows and sun angles. lol!
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 10th 2011, 10:52 am

I wonder if this is before or after he dumps her? Bastard! ARRRG
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 10th 2011, 10:53 am

Lori wrote:

I wonder if this is before or after he dumps her? Bastard! ARRRG

She is smiling, I would say before.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 10th 2011, 2:08 pm

Is that a the final rose podium? I won't be able to watch when she gets dumped. I always feel bad for the person getting dumped. Her dress looks green in that photo.
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 10th 2011, 3:56 pm

I am looking forward to the finale. This is probably the first year that I like both the girls. I hope everyone is happy! Smile
Back to top Go down
Amanda09
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1528
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 10th 2011, 4:10 pm

Here's a finale sneak peek. Awww such a sweet moment
http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/the-bachelor-sneak-peek-brad-breaks-down/5y0j3pz?from=truveo

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 10th 2011, 4:24 pm

Amanda09 wrote:
Here's a finale sneak peek. Awww such a sweet moment
http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/the-bachelor-sneak-peek-brad-breaks-down/5y0j3pz?from=truveo

Thanks Amanda for posting the link. This whole time I thought he was crying when Emily meet his family. This was a sweet moment because he is close to his family.

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 10th 2011, 5:47 pm

Wow, he really broke down. He has feelings!!!
Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 10th 2011, 6:32 pm

That was sweet! Emily looks a lot like his twin's wife.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 10th 2011, 6:38 pm

My gosh, Brad and his twin brother sound so much a like!! And I, too, think that Emily and his twin brother's wife look a lot alike!! His mom seems like a very sweet, supportive mother. She seems genuinely happy for her son!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17284

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 10th 2011, 6:41 pm

Awe, that was nice, thanks Amanda for bringing that over. This whole experience must take such an emotional toll on you, not to mention adding exhaustion into the mix. I know I'm going to cry for Chantal, I'm already feeling so bad for her.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 10th 2011, 7:08 pm

Whoa! doppelganger of SIL

Anyone else find it kinda weird how much they resemble each other?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    

Back to top Go down

Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: