View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
kmjm
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 5:55 pm

You know what? I'm sick of reality Steve! I wish he and his spoilers and massive EGO would just go away and we could enjoy the FORT sleuthing again- even if their threads are too long to read.

I would laugh if he was wrong about Emily now. I think he's being manipulated by some people.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 5:57 pm

The biggest clue was that he broke the rules and told Emily that he was going to give her a rose at the next RC ceremony to assure her that he wanted to meet her daughter.

Then he said if he was going to purpose he needed to meet her daughter first before that could happen. Well it did.

So when you see he has those pictures given to him by little Rikky on his fridge after the season things started to add up in my mind.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2919
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 6:37 pm

I am glad that some see the love story between Brad/Emily, because I don't......It's funny even the ladies who I work with, who like Emily don't see the love story and they are unspoiled because they don't want to know, they just want to watch and be surprised...

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3601
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 6:40 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Moody wrote:
Maybe Emily isn't the "over protective mom" that the edit shows? Remember how she was determined to get that kiss at her house? I am thinking that there is a lot more to Emily that we haven't seen. Also, her daughter is very young so a move wouldn't be a big deal to her. She never even met her father. I admit I fast forwarded during Emily scenes because I thought she was final 2 and then dumped and so I didn't want to see her fall in love and get hurt. From what I am reading tonight we begin to see the love story unfold. I think Chantel is over it and fine by down. Especially since she isn't going to be the next Bachelorette she must have a boyfriend of something.

I guess I was sure it was Chantel, and saw what I wanted to see because of the spoilers. Emily seemed so stand-offish.
I figured Brad like Chantel's openness and up-front professions of love. I'll be watching the show a lot differently tonight.
I DO hope Chantel has someone else now. She seemed like she was really into Brad.
FWIW, I think she lucked out. Something about him is "off", to me. I can't put my finger on it.

At this point I want Emily and Chantal together.

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 6:42 pm

Quote :

LMAO Me too!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2919
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 6:43 pm

Washed Up wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
Moody wrote:
Maybe Emily isn't the "over protective mom" that the edit shows? Remember how she was determined to get that kiss at her house? I am thinking that there is a lot more to Emily that we haven't seen. Also, her daughter is very young so a move wouldn't be a big deal to her. She never even met her father. I admit I fast forwarded during Emily scenes because I thought she was final 2 and then dumped and so I didn't want to see her fall in love and get hurt. From what I am reading tonight we begin to see the love story unfold. I think Chantel is over it and fine by down. Especially since she isn't going to be the next Bachelorette she must have a boyfriend of something.

I guess I was sure it was Chantel, and saw what I wanted to see because of the spoilers. Emily seemed so stand-offish.
I figured Brad like Chantel's openness and up-front professions of love. I'll be watching the show a lot differently tonight.
I DO hope Chantel has someone else now. She seemed like she was really into Brad.
FWIW, I think she lucked out. Something about him is "off", to me. I can't put my finger on it.

I agree, I was never a fan of Brad's I just never liked the guy.....I have to admit I do love Chantal she made this season enjoyable to me, she seem so real on this mind F of a season..

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 955
Registration date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 6:51 pm

Washed Up wrote:

Yessssss!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 6:53 pm

JwHo wrote:
Washed Up wrote:

Yessssss!!! Twisted Evil

pervert
Back to top Go down
JwHo
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 955
Registration date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 6:55 pm

Moody wrote:
JwHo wrote:
Washed Up wrote:

Yessssss!!! Twisted Evil

pervert

Don't judge me!
Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5991
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 7:34 pm

wow shocked that it's Emily. I've yet to see them comfortable together.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 7:56 pm

London wrote:

Yup and even with their declarations of love, they both seem so uncomfortable. More like a first or second date than a prelude to an engagement. I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 8:00 pm

Lori wrote:
London wrote:

Yup and even with their declarations of love, they both seem so uncomfortable. More like a first or second date than a prelude to an engagement. I don't get it.

It is called cameras, Lori...remember how Chris L was last year?

I think Emily is very uncomfortable in front of the cameras...I know I would be.

I see they are both crazy about each other (him especially).
I like Emily because she took this relationship slow...as one should after just a few weeks of knowing the guy. lol!
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 8:14 pm

Maybe it is the cameras. I admit I was a bit flustered and tongue tied when I was first dating my husband but certainly by the time we were talking marriage I wasn't. Of course I wasn't on t.v., being taken on fantastic dates and he wasn't dating other women! roll on floor laughi
Back to top Go down
Tara7

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 8:23 pm

Funny thing the mind!
I have been 100% Chantel the F1
but I think you all may be right, Brad and Emily just may be sooooo nervous and backwards they can't show us.

WTF....he wants his Ashley back OMG.......LMAO he tells them all he wants em !! Shoot me!
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 8:26 pm

Oh I know. It's so confusing. "I want my Ashley back" . WTH does that mean? I think he truly "loves the one he's with". OMG...he's gonna end up being a douche, I just have a feeling.
Back to top Go down
HiYa
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1294
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 8:41 pm

I think that RS and MF have now forged a symbiotic relationship.

From Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbiosis

My favorite is the sidebar with the clownfish:

In a symbiotic mutualism, the clownfish feeds on small invertebrates which otherwise potentially could harm the sea anemone, and the fecal matter from the clownfish provides nutrients to the sea anemone. The clownfish is additionally protected from predators by the anemone's stinging cells, to which the clownfish is immune.
Back to top Go down
butterfly3851
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 668

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 10:18 pm

WOW - JUST ventured here because I watched tonight thinking it was still Chantal and didn't want poor Emily hurt again - didn't like him telling her he loved her - felt he was leading her on like he did the final two his last season. Boy - am I surprised - still see him having more chemistry with Chantal.

Can't get into Reality Steve's site - must be having tons of traffic. All this controversary means more hits for his website = more money for him.....

crazy....
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 1st 2011, 4:19 am

HiYa wrote:
I think that RS and MF have now forged a symbiotic relationship.

From Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbiosis

My favorite is the sidebar with the clownfish:

In a symbiotic mutualism, the clownfish feeds on small invertebrates which otherwise potentially could harm the sea anemone, and the fecal matter from the clownfish provides nutrients to the sea anemone. The clownfish is additionally protected from predators by the anemone's stinging cells, to which the clownfish is immune.

tens
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 1st 2011, 4:35 am

They changed Chantal's edit and you could tell Brad was pulling away somewhat. When she was talking about getting married he was so nervous like he wanted to jump out of the tree house.

When he told Emily he was falling in love with her after she expressed the same feelings I wish he could have told both Chantal and Ashley to go home.

The game was over.

This season has turned out not to be likable to me and I blame myself for that.

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 1st 2011, 4:39 am

I like the drama between the FORT and Reality Steve. LOL I wish it was Big Brother season! I envy all the drama going on over there. I guess he really talks badly about the posters at that board so that is why there is so much animosity.

As strange of a pairing as it maybe, I think it's going to work for Brad and Emily. If she can stay interested in him.

What I really want to know is, who had sex with Brad on the one-on-one? For sure Chantel, no to Ashley, and I can't decide regarding Emily. All I could think about was the bugs that were probably in that tree house! lol!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 1st 2011, 4:45 am

Quote :
What I really want to know is, who had sex with Brad on the one-on-one?
For sure Chantel, no to Ashley, and I can't decide regarding Emily. All I
could think about was the bugs that were probably in that tree house!

I watched Brad's interview on Jimmy Kimmel and he said the F3 only talked on the FD's. He alluded to sleeping with his F1 after the season though. LOL

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 1st 2011, 4:49 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Quote :
What I really want to know is, who had sex with Brad on the one-on-one?
For sure Chantel, no to Ashley, and I can't decide regarding Emily. All I
could think about was the bugs that were probably in that tree house!

I watched Brad's interview on Jimmy Kimmel and he said the F3 only talked on the FD's. He alluded to sleeping with his F1 after the season though. LOL

Interesting, and surprising. In the past, I remember reading that generally the Bachelor/ette ends up having sex with about 3 of their cast mates.

Wasn't this scene awkward......

I wonder how the relationship between Emily and Chantal is? How weird this show is!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 1st 2011, 4:49 am

I just realized, Chantal looks a little frumpy next to Emily! scared
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 1st 2011, 4:51 am

Lori wrote:
Oh I know. It's so confusing. "I want my Ashley back" . WTH does that mean? I think he truly "loves the one he's with". OMG...he's gonna end up being a douche, I just have a feeling.

I think some will feel he lead Chantal on and others see Emily as a fan favorite. My prediction is 50/50 when it comes to the fans being happy with who he chooses. Half will love that he picked Emily and the others will be upset about Chantal being the F2. I guess that is better then the last time he was on the Bachelor.

I have to keep reminding myself this is a scripted reality show. I get too invested in my favorites and miss the love story unfolding.

They waited a long time to show us that with Brad and Emily. IMO

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 1st 2011, 4:53 am

Quote :
Interesting, and surprising. In the past, I
remember reading that generally the Bachelor/ette ends up having sex
with about 3 of their cast mates.

Wasn't this scene awkward.....

That is what I thought too. Bachelor Bob I think said he slept with 5 girls during his season.

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 1st 2011, 5:20 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Lori wrote:

I think some will feel he lead Chantal on and others see Emily as a fan favorite. My prediction is 50/50 when it comes to the fans being happy with who he chooses. Half will love that he picked Emily and the others will be upset about Chantal being the F2. I guess that is better then the last time he was on the Bachelor.

I have to keep reminding myself this is a scripted reality show. I get too invested in my favorites and miss the love story unfolding.

I don't get emotionally invested in the Bachelor because we don't get to "know" them like we do the Big Brother cast. I am more into watching how it is edited and the spoilage. The premise of the show is so outrageous... (finding love on a few dates) that I don't really care how any of them are feeling. That probably sounds cold and mean.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 1st 2011, 6:56 am

I would bet good money he slept with both Chantal and Emily. Ashely I'm not too sure about, probably not because they were having issues at the time. Then again he seemed to desperately want to keep her so maybe they did do it.
Back to top Go down
Bronwyn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 1st 2011, 7:21 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Quote :
Interesting, and surprising. In the past, I
remember reading that generally the Bachelor/ette ends up having sex
with about 3 of their cast mates.

Wasn't this scene awkward.....

That is what I thought too. Bachelor Bob I think said he slept with 5 girls during his season.

There was an interview with Mike Fleiss a few years ago, and he said Bob slept with either 4 1/2 or 5 1/2, can't remember which now. But I do remember the half, because there was a lot of discussion at Fort trying to figure out the half, and exactly what that meant. Fleiss basically called Bob his hero though.

And for some reason I believe Brad when he says nothing went on in the fantasy suite, not even with his F1. For one thing, can you imagine him trying to convince her that just because he slept with her in the fantasy suite, doesn't mean he slept with anyone else. Especially after she's watched the chemistry between him and Chantal, if he chooses Emily?
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 1st 2011, 7:22 am

Moody wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Lori wrote:

I don't get emotionally invested in the Bachelor because we don't get to "know" them like we do the Big Brother cast. I am more into watching how it is edited and the spoilage. The premise of the show is so outrageous... (finding love on a few dates) that I don't really care how any of them are feeling. That probably sounds cold and mean.

That is the only way I can watch.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35511
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 1st 2011, 10:55 am

Finally watched.

Watched with "new eyes". I really think Brad fell in love with the daughter too.
I also think he was able to let his guard down a little, since Emily finally expressed her feelings. I'm sure he didn't want to be hurt either.

( god I hate this show!)

Let's see: I like Ashley. I've never disliked her. I really like her family too.

What else: Reality Steve has every right to write what he wants and make a little money from his website. Maybe his advertisers are different, but I don't get a commission unless you buy something. I suppose he could have a "hits" type deal, but still, you have to have a lot of hits to make money... and even if he did make money, so what? I don't begrudge him making a few bucks.
FORT has tons of annoying ads on their site too.

FWIW..I made about $40.00 in ad fees if you take out the Real Player commission.
It's not going to make a big difference one way or the other.

So...that's about all my thoughts for today! LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
sugar

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 1st 2011, 11:27 am

I am glad that I came here to read this. I have been watching the show and saying I wish he would pick Emily but I know it's Chantal, but after reading this I am very excited.

I was telling someone that I like that Brad gets tongue tied and awkward around Emily. I like that she can make him feel like a little school boy. There just seems to be something so innocent about them. I like Chantal too but I really hope he ends up with Emily and they make it work.
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 1st 2011, 11:33 am

I don't watch every week, but I still kinda follow it based on what is in the tabloids. lol!

I wouldn't be surprised if it is Chantal and CBS is just fucking with RS.
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 1st 2011, 11:51 am

I just peeked over at FORT and Brad and Emily are getting roasted over there. Yikes. I noticed prior to the switch in spoilers everyone was happy for Brad over there lol Anyways, I saw something between Brad and Emily last night. Looking forward to the finale.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 1st 2011, 2:00 pm

Ok, I will admit I watch about 3 episodes of Bachelor today, and I wont bore you with my excuses for laying in front of the tv that long. THIS TIME with my Bremily glasses on, I was all like "Oh yeah, I totally see their connection". Very Happy I think it will work between Brad and Emily. Emily is both beautiful and sweet, and best of all (for Brad) he can feel like a hero, rescuing the girl who lost her guy in a plane crash. All those "I love you's" from Chantal were getting on my nerves. See when I thought she was "the one" I thought he had been saying things to her that we didn't see. Now that I know she isn't "the one" all those "I love you's" embarrass me for her.
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2802
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 1st 2011, 2:10 pm

Not sure if I am posting this in the right place.......so if I am not, please forgive me.

I am obviously a huge reality television fan, but over the last few years many of my must watch shows have/had become kind of boring (Bachelor(ette), American Idol and the likes to name a few). This year I decided when they named Brad as the bachelor that it was going to be a rerun of his previous season with a "he did it" in the end. I know that much of what we see on the televised show is scripted but I would have to say that I really changed my mind about the show and started watching it intently as it unfolded. There are quite a few gals this season that I like, Chantal and Emily included. I like Emily because she is quiet and reserved and seemed throughout the entire season to stay away from the "girl drama" at the house. I like Emily because of who I see her being and not because of the story of her past. I think she and Brad have had a quiet connection since early on that is not screaming I love yous back and forth every other moment. I hope it is her that he chooses as I think they will make a nice pairing.

I can't believe I watched this season and sit on pins and needles waiting for it to come on each week! LOL
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 1st 2011, 2:32 pm

I haven't watched this season from the start, and admit I only really watched the last couple episodes. I did try to catch some of the season on youtube.

I really DON'T see the love story with Brad and Emily. It seems totally awkward to me. I still think he seems the most relaxed and natural with Chantal. But, the editing never really shows us the truth.

I was SHOCKED when he told Emily last night that he was falling in love with her - I actually thought that indicated to me more than ever that F1 was Chantal, even with the latest spoiler. I just couldn't imagine MF giving us that tidbit and it holding true.

Whatever, wasn't really invested this season..
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 1st 2011, 6:07 pm

Janelle's#1Fan wrote:
I just peeked over at FORT and Brad and Emily are getting roasted over there. Yikes. I noticed prior to the switch in spoilers everyone was happy for Brad over there lol Anyways, I saw something between Brad and Emily last night. Looking forward to the finale.

JMHO I think that has a lot to do with change. People hate it. So when they think it is Chantal the whole season and then it was changed to Emily people were too caught up in what the spoilers said the outcome would be.

Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 1st 2011, 6:15 pm

I felt like the hometown date sealed it for me. I was still believing he chose Chantal because of spoilers, BUT I thought for sure Emily had fallen hard for him by then and I was sad thinking he'd picked chantal, knowing Emily would be hurt. He has just always looked for reasons to "talk to her for just a sec" no matter where he's at, and too me that says a lot. I did see something with him and Chantal, but honestly did not think it would last between the two. I dont know, I could see it lasting with Brad and Em. Brad LOVES her little girl, and I don't think he really would do anything to hurt Emily or Little Ricki on purpose.

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 1st 2011, 6:18 pm

I am looking forward to what they have to say about everything after the season is over.

Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    March 1st 2011, 6:48 pm

I really hope it's the cameras that are making them nervous. To me, they don't look like a couple that is even close to getting enagaged in a week. I do wish them well and I think she is just as sweet as can be. He really, really respects her and I think that is important. However, I wanted to die laughing when he said he wanted Ricki to go everywhere with them. LMAO He has no clue....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    

Back to top Go down

Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: