View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Alejules
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 820
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 27th 2011, 11:28 am

nov1962 wrote:
Wildebeest wrote:
Even though I think he picks Chantal, Nov, I can see Emily being feisty and not a woman to be pushed around and/or put up with any BS.

As for not answering his calls on Monday nights...any woman would do the same.
lol!
I know I would be upset watching my fiance/boyfriend kissing another woman that I wouldn't want to talk to him right after seeing it.

I agree but IF I had one word to describe Emily it would't be feisty, it would be sweet....

She is definitely sweet but I think she has a whole lot of feisty and fight in her. As many have written, we are only seeing what the producers want us to see. I have a feeling the feisty and fight scenes are being chopped out. I have no idea who he picks now that there is some possible doubt over the initial spoilers but I do see a ton of chemistry between Brad and Emily. The whole nervous, butterflies in stomach, school boy crush is very telling. I also see a ton of chemistry between Brad and Chantal! I guess that means we will have to just wait and see.
Back to top Go down
canlady

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 27th 2011, 11:30 am

I am excited that there is some question about who Brad picks. No matter how much I convince myself to not check the spoilers I always do and then find the season kind of boring.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 27th 2011, 12:56 pm

WOW what a turn of events. I for one will be ecstatic if Brad picks Emily (although I do think she's too good for him) but I happen to love her. I see chemistry between the two of them so I'm confused when others say they don't, he gets extremely nervous and tongue tied around her which I happen to find endearing. NOT saying I don't like Chantel at all, I like her as well. I do find it find it funny that 2 other girls in interviews say he's in love with Emily, they have seen more than we have I'm sure! We'll see. RS has had every boot right, so I'm not going to condemn the man if he's wrong on the final 1. I don't think that Brad pulled a Mesnick though, maybe he sent Chantel home and asked Emily but she's said NO? And then later changed her mind?? Who knows? Can't wait to find out. I HOPE Brad didn't pull a Mesnick, mainly that he doesn't do it on NATIONAL TV

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 27th 2011, 1:44 pm

canlady wrote:
I am excited that there is some question about who Brad picks. No matter how much I convince myself to not check the spoilers I always do and then find the season kind of boring.

I do the exact same thing! I always say I wont look at the spoilers, then I do and I don't watch the rest of the season. When it was spoiled that Ali didn't pick anyone last season, I stopped watching. This season I've been sooo good about staying away from spoilers, although there were a lot of hints posted in the regular discussion threads that lead me to believe Chantal O. was F1. So anyways I broke down yesterday and started reading all the spoilers... and honestly the reason I finally broke down was because I really really like Emily and I wanted to be prepared if she wasn't final 1. Now that the outcome is unsure the excitement of the season hasn't been spoiled for me. If anything, I'm more excited to see the outcome now.

I have to say that I see tons of chemistry between Brad and Emily. I feel like Brad seems scared/shy around her because he finally knows what being in love with someone feels like, JMO. This is the first time in a long time that I feel like I'm watching a real love story unfold in a way that isn't exploited for the cameras. I feel like Brad and Emily say a lot with their looks and touches as opposed to words. It's almost like they know the cameras are recording them and they want to keep some things to themselves. Maybe I'm analyzing this way too much, but the way Brad kisses Emily is so different then the way he kisses the other girls. IMO, you can almost see the sparks flying, and the deep feelings involved.

I actually like Chantal a lot, so I'd be okay with her winning. My sister watches no reality tv aside from the Bachelor and she is totally obsessed. She texts me constantly during the shows, and she cannot stand Chantal for some reason. She thinks she's fake and whiny.

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 27th 2011, 10:49 pm

I am ready to watch the show tomorrow and hope we get some great footage of the FRC. Sometimes that gives big clues who the person picks at the end.

This has made the season more exciting. That is for sure.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 27th 2011, 10:57 pm

It really does make it exciting! I like both girls, I just don't see a real relationship with Emily yet. There are a couple things that make me think it could be Emily 1) the drawing of Ricki's on the fridge. Would he have that there if he was engaged to Chantal? 2) On his blog (the one after he cut Michele) at the end he wrote something like "now watch a love story unfold" I thought that was weird at the time because we had already seen a decent love story with Chantal. But, he and Emily's story would be just starting to peak.

I can't wait for tomorrows show!!

Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3601
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 27th 2011, 11:05 pm

I don't know what to believe at this point. But I think it's quite strange that this show ends up NOT showing us a love story unfold and instead hides any sign of a love story unfolding. Ironic. I actually would rather watch the love story rather than watch the non-love stories and then be told there was a love story but we weren't allowed to watch it and then they proceed to give us a 5-min montage of the love story that we didn't see. YKWIM?

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 27th 2011, 11:18 pm

I would rather watch the love story unfold as well. Even if it was obvious the first week who the F1 was going to be.

All this other fluff is just that. MF has the final say in how this show is presented.

Are they really worried if they have a love story no one would tune in?

I get there needs to be drama to keep an audience, but this is out of control now. Mad

Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 12:37 am

I've been holding back my feelings for a while but I have had a screaming child all weekend, so you've caught me with a guard down and here goes. I'm in the minority when I say that I can see something between brad and emily. the way he gets so nervous around her and gets all flustered and forgets what to say, honestly, reminds me of me and my husband. He always got so flustered around me and I found it to be the cutest thing ever. He always fumbled his words, always said the wrong things, and it was something i found endearing about him.

Chantal, I definately see something there and I could totally believe that he picks her. BUT as far as if it would last between the two after the shows over, i'm not so sure I see it. I really can't see Brad moving to seattle, and on the same note I dont' see chantal leaving seattle anytime soon. She seems so close to her family (which is so great. they are a total support system for her), and I can't see her leaving that. That is a HUGE thing to overcome. But, I really don't know where they stand on that, so i could be way wrong.

Overall I think it could honestly be either or Emily OR Chantal. Like I said, I defiantely believed RS when he said it was chantal, cuz I totally see it, BUT i could buy that it's emily as well. Brad has different connections with both women. I'm interest what RS has to say tomorrow. He did eventually get the Ali and Roberto thing right, in all fairness, and the finale happend pretty much exactly like he said it would.

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 12:53 am

I do remember Chantal saying she felt like she was watching the Emily and Brad show a couple of times.

If that is the case then I will make it a point to re-watch this season so I can see what I might have missed.

As long as Brad is happy with his F1 then I see it as a positive.

Rs is going to be sharing something about this season tomorrow. So we will have to watch for what it could be.

Last I read he was sticking by his prediction that Chantal was the F1.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 11:07 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 11:08 am

Brad is engaged to Emily.

Very long blog with an explanation.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 11:27 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:

afraid OMG! My chin is on the floor. Off to read the whole blog. I wish Steve wasn't so wordy.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 11:33 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:

WOW!!!!

Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 11:40 am

Well Steve certainly ate some crow on this one. But he did spoil correctly up to the final 2 so he props to him on that.

I feel bad for Chantal. Not because she isn't F1 and not because I think Brad is such a prize, but because she has had to live with the fact everyone believed she was.

I still stand by my stance that I didn't see this coming and certainly did not see the same chemistry between Brad and Emily that I did with he and Chantal. I sincerely hope Brad is 100% sincere in his choice because there is a child involved and that he isn't playing some redemption game in choosing a really well-liked and sympathetic woman.
Back to top Go down
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3685
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 11:42 am

He picked Emily????? afraid
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2802
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 11:47 am

I have thought it was Emily for a long time. Something about the ending that Steve spilled just did not sit right with me as the season continued to unfold. I am looking forward to see how the remainder of the season plays out.

Thanks for bringing that over, Nancy!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 11:54 am

I figured it was Chantel so watched the shows with my "Chantel colored" glasses on. Now I will have to re-watch the Emily/Brad scenes that I didn't pay a whole lot of attention to because I didn't think she was "the one".

I am curious why Steve's source is able to give such detail about everything up until the final rose. It seems like it is intentional misleading.
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 11:56 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
I do remember Chantal saying she felt like she was watching the Emily and Brad show a couple of times.

If that is the case then I will make it a point to re-watch this season so I can see what I might have missed.

Rs is going to be sharing something about this season tomorrow. So we will have to watch for what it could be.

I remember this too. I think there is much of this season that hit the cutting room floor that would have helped us to see exactly what went on between the folks involved. There are so many times that I wish this show had live feeds like Big Brother - so we could see what was going on between the bachelor and bachelorettes, I think we would have a totally different view on each contestant.
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 11:59 am

Moody wrote:
I figured it was Chantel so watched the shows with my "Chantel colored" glasses on. Now I will have to re-watch the Emily/Brad scenes that I didn't pay a whole lot of attention to because I didn't think she was "the one".

I am curious why Steve's source is able to give such detail about everything up until the final rose. It seems like it is intentional misleading.

I agree with the intentional misleading. I have to wonder if the producers have decided to let Steve have all the information up to the finale to let it out so that it brings more traffic to the show? If someone in your camp, the producers camp, was leaking information I would think it would be easy to figure out who it was or at the very least narrow it down. To me it seems like the last few seasons - they have led the leak to the end with all the information and changed it up on them for the finale.
Back to top Go down
soapstar

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 12:26 pm

I am so glad if it is Emily, and not Chantal. I could not see the Chantal connection all season and she bugged me. I could see him picking Emily because he's such a nervous wreck around her. dance
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 12:51 pm

Well I am looking forward to watching the "love story" unfold now. It is supposed to start tonight.
Back to top Go down
jennifer8
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 888
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 1:26 pm

Honeybee you expressed my feelings exactly....I felt it was Emily and I did see the connection. Yay
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 1:42 pm

Well one thing is certain, the episodes will be much more interesting now that there has a been a revealing of the true F1. Should be telling the way things are edited from here on out.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 1:51 pm

Ugh, what an editing job if I ever saw one! I saw no connection between Brad & Emily. What I saw was a guy who yes, acted like a high school boy around her, all shy and afraid to kiss her. As for Emily, well I didn't see a damn thing lol. Never saw the girl that showed affection or at least let her feelings be known. If this was a love story, well then I missed the boat! It's all on the editing room floor for sure. Production allowed all the other girls to shine and kept Emily in the background IMO.

I hope that the next couple of shows is where we will see the love story finally unfold. Maybe this week or next we will get to hear exactly how Emily feels about Brad.

Let's just hope there's no repeat of little Ricki at the FRC and the three of them jumping in the pool

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 1:53 pm

You know what's interesting is that Chantal is on twitter. Molly Mesnick tweeted to her "@chantal_obrien thanks!!!! Excited for our date this week Wink about 21 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to chantal_obrien", I found that very suspicious. Chantal's twitter is private btw.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 2:07 pm

That is odd. What's interesting is that she follows a lot of the bachelor girls, Chris Harrison and several Bachelor sites. It must not bother her to read all the bachelor news. I wonder if she was always private on twitter because she does have over 1800 followers.
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 2:23 pm

Chris has said a few times when asked that Brad nor any of the women left have twitter accts. I would think he would know if they did or not but who knows.

this was from last week:
@tristasutter those are all fake accounts Brad & remaining girls aren't on twitter or fb
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 2:29 pm

Lori wrote:
That is odd. What's interesting is that she follows a lot of the bachelor girls, Chris Harrison and several Bachelor sites. It must not bother her to read all the bachelor news. I wonder if she was always private on twitter because she does have over 1800 followers.

It really is odd and what's more odd is the way she is tweeting. She accepted my request to follow her so I can now see her tweets. She's getting some sympathy tweets and she's replying. Crazy, maybe it's not her and Molly is mistaken too. Just seems odd that this would be allowed. giggles, that's why it's odd, RS said they do have twitter accts, so who knows. If it's not her, then someone should tell Molly she made a date with an impostor LOL.

Here are just a couple of examples of tweets.

@Chantal_Obrien OMFG! I am pissed to read the news today. I can only hope you have moved on and have someone special in your life.

@sunshinecutey Thanks Karen! about 2 hours ago via web in reply to sunshinecutey

@Chantal_Obrien Is it just as hard for you to wait for the final episode as it is for us? about 19 hours ago via web

@sunshinecutey maybe harder because a.) I dont know what will be shown or 2.) I do know what will be shown!! Lol about 13 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to sunshinecutey

Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3601
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 2:51 pm

I find it hard to believe anything will last between Brad and Emily if she is the F1. Her family and friends are all around Charlotte and she would have to move Ricki out of school and to Austin to live with a guy that runs a bunch of bars. This, after she said she hadn't dated much since the father of her daughter died. I saw the nervousness from Brad but nothing from Emily. I just don't think this over-protective mother will play it out in the long run with Brad, especially since he's from Texas. I'm calling it a short term relationship and then they both will go back to their respective corners and probably Brad will end up with that woman that has been tweeting that he has asked her to marry him multiple times including right before the filming of this Bachelor series.

I don't believe any of these ladies or Brad are tweeting of FBing. I just lost my interest in watching this - I just don't care for the two of them together. I guess I'll go back to minding my own business. lol!

Last edited by Washed Up on February 28th 2011, 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 2:51 pm

Oh I am going now to request a follow, lol!
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 2:57 pm

Washed Up wrote:
I find it hard to believe anything will last between Brad and Emily if she is the F1. Her family and friends are all around Charlotte and she would have to move Ricki out of school and to Austin to live with a guy that runs a bunch of bars. This, after she said she hadn't dated much since the father of her daughter died. I saw the nervousness from Brad but nothing from Emily. I just don't think this over-protective mother will play it out in the long run with Brad, especially since he's from Texas. I'm calling it a short term relationship and then they both will go back to their respective corners and probably Brad will end up with that woman that has been tweeting that he has asked her to marry him multiple times including right before the filming of this Bachelor series.

I don't believe any of these ladies or Brad are tweeting of FBing.

You may be right but... Reality Steve wrote in his blog that a source told him Emily has her Charlotte house on the market, and it's available to rent, and someone sent him the listing. I just have a feeiling these two may last.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 3:04 pm

Now I am going to watch tonight and look for Brad and Emily connections.

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 3:50 pm

Maybe Emily isn't the "over protective mom" that the edit shows? Remember how she was determined to get that kiss at her house? I am thinking that there is a lot more to Emily that we haven't seen. Also, her daughter is very young so a move wouldn't be a big deal to her. She never even met her father. I admit I fast forwarded during Emily scenes because I thought she was final 2 and then dumped and so I didn't want to see her fall in love and get hurt. From what I am reading tonight we begin to see the love story unfold. I think Chantel is over it and fine by down. Especially since she isn't going to be the next Bachelorette she must have a boyfriend of something.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 3:57 pm

Moody wrote:
Maybe Emily isn't the "over protective mom" that the edit shows? Remember how she was determined to get that kiss at her house? I am thinking that there is a lot more to Emily that we haven't seen. Also, her daughter is very young so a move wouldn't be a big deal to her. She never even met her father. I admit I fast forwarded during Emily scenes because I thought she was final 2 and then dumped and so I didn't want to see her fall in love and get hurt. From what I am reading tonight we begin to see the love story unfold. I think Chantel is over it and fine by down. Especially since she isn't going to be the next Bachelorette she must have a boyfriend of something.

I guess I was sure it was Chantel, and saw what I wanted to see because of the spoilers. Emily seemed so stand-offish.
I figured Brad like Chantel's openness and up-front professions of love. I'll be watching the show a lot differently tonight.
I DO hope Chantel has someone else now. She seemed like she was really into Brad.
FWIW, I think she lucked out. Something about him is "off", to me. I can't put my finger on it.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 3:59 pm

Well the rumor is that she does have a new boyfriend and that is why she declined the Bachelorette. I do agree with you Nancy - there is definitely something "off" about Brad.
Back to top Go down
Tara7

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 4:02 pm

Well well. I sure can't see Brad and Emily together. But hey whatta I know. I like both Emily and Chantel......and even strange dull Brad.
Thinking I might have to back and watch some of Emily/Brad segments too.
If he did pick Emily, I sure don't see it lasting.
I do think this helps make it a little more exciting to find out for sure.

I do know that until I read 1st spoiler that Chantel was F1.....Emily was my fave.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 4:17 pm

I'm so cynical about Brad and this show in general. I wouldn't be surprised if he was hedging his bets, using the fact that she has a young child and Emily will put the child's welfare first and would break it off which would leave him looking like the sad suitor.

Whomever he chooses, I wish them well. I would love to see a true happy ending.

Sorry for the run on sentence. Biting my tongue lol
Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 5:47 pm

OMG!!!! I am so surprised!! I know I have been watching with my Chantal goggles on, but I just can't believe he and Emily get enagaged. I am just glad we found out with a few episodes left. I really like Emily... I just don't see anything beyond infatuation from him.

I feel so bad for Chantal. I hope she does have a boyfriend and is doing well. She reminds me a lot of Bevin from Andy's season and she is going to be crushed. I would have much rather seen her as the Bachelorette, though, instead of Ashley.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 28th 2011, 5:48 pm

honeybeeangel wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

I remember this too. I think there is much of this season that hit the cutting room floor that would have helped us to see exactly what went on between the folks involved. There are so many times that I wish this show had live feeds like Big Brother - so we could see what was going on between the bachelor and bachelorettes, I think we would have a totally different view on each contestant.

After I read on FORT that Emily was going to be the F1 and not Chantal I went back and really watched the deleted scenes with Emily and Brad. Along with other footage of them and I am starting to see why they end up together.

Next season, I plan on maybe not even reading spoilers and figuring it out for myself. I always manage to fall in love with the F2, but that could be based on a number of reasons.

I am a little sad after the latest news that Chantal will not be the next Bachelorette. Ashley is ok, but I would rather of had Chantal.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    

Back to top Go down

Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: