View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 26th 2011, 2:45 pm

On really? I will be shocked if Emily is F1!!
Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2919
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 26th 2011, 2:56 pm

Lori wrote:
On really? I will be shocked if Emily is F1!!

So would I, but I guess he fell in love with Emily. But I don't see it at all.

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 26th 2011, 2:59 pm

annie367 wrote:
A reliable poster on FORT said that Emily is the F1 not Chantel.

In Steve's latest blog, he said he has a major announcement to make but is still working on the details.

The poster on FORT posted before Steve posted his blog.

Well, if that was true then why is Ashley the next Bachelorette and not Chantal???
I don't believe that FORT person, Annie, I truly believe he picked Chantal.
Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 26th 2011, 3:08 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
annie367 wrote:
A reliable poster on FORT said that Emily is the F1 not Chantel.

In Steve's latest blog, he said he has a major announcement to make but is still working on the details.

The poster on FORT posted before Steve posted his blog.

Well, if that was true then why is Ashley the next Bachelorette and not Chantal???
I don't believe that FORT person, Annie, I truly believe he picked Chantal.

But this person is one of the FORT's most trusted sleuthers, so I guess it's a toss up....

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 26th 2011, 3:08 pm

It's weird but they all seem to think this girl is right. Apparently she has a really good source. I guess I just don't see the chemistry between Emily and Brad. He almost seems afraid of her. Yes why isn't Chantal the next Bachelorette if Emily is F1?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17282

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 26th 2011, 3:13 pm

Well isn't this something!! Wouldn't that be a bitch if RS is wrong yet again lol, yep I would go into seclusion. I'm not happy if this is true, I just don't see it. They must have done major editing between Brad & Emily.
Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 26th 2011, 3:20 pm

Interesting that both Michelle (5th place) and Shawntel (4th place) have said in interviews that Brad was in love with Emily. At first, with Michelle, I thought it was just sour grapes because she hates Chantal and wouldn't want her to be F1, but if Shawntel saw it too.... there definitely must have been a lot between Brad and Emily that was left on the cutting room floor.

Administrator

Number of posts : 35459
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 26th 2011, 3:52 pm

I'd be surprised too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
nov1962
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 26th 2011, 3:57 pm

I don't want RS to be wrong, because I like spoilers.....

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 26th 2011, 4:21 pm

I've spent the last hour over there at FORT. THe thread is huge and it was only posted a few hours ago. The old timers really trust Blondie, but apparently another trusted spoiler ( not Reality Steve) said it was Chantel.
They hate RS, so they really want him to be wrong.

Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 26th 2011, 4:29 pm

I would absolutely DIE laughing if RS was wrong again. That would be the only good part for me. He does say he has big news, though, and I can't wait to see what it is.

I don't believe it. I don't see anyway that Emily and Brad are ready to be engaged. I could see it if he picks her and they date, but I just don't see them getting engaged.

I still think its Chantal. I just feel like it is through the editing. They are really trying to hide her and make everyone think its Emily.
Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 26th 2011, 4:34 pm

They dislike Chantal also, I don't want RS to be wrong I want my spoilers...

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 955
Registration date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 26th 2011, 4:38 pm

I hope he picks both!! #BestTwistEver
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 26th 2011, 4:47 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
I've spent the last hour over there at FORT. THe thread is huge and it was only posted a few hours ago. The old timers really trust Blondie, but apparently another trusted spoiler ( not Reality Steve) said it was Chantel.
They hate RS, so they really want him to be wrong.

I'm still there reading and I'm only on page 18 lol! My take out is being delivered any minute now, so I don't think I'm ever going to see the light of day again!

OK, so I have a question for all you FORT readers. A couple of the posters there have mentioned "fridgegate". Something about a picture on Brad's frig? Does anyone know anything about this? I would not in a million years know where to begin there to find what they are talking about.

If you read what I posted in the other Bachelor thread regarding RS's blog about the WTA, you will see that he says has been working on something. I'm sure he will come out next week and say that Em is F-1.

I like Bachelor spoilers, but what good are they if RS is wrong? Last year, I could have slapped him I was so upset thinking it wasn't Roberto. He had it all wrong and now I'm wondering if TPTB set him up last year and they are doing the same this season.

Someone at the FORT sent RS a message.

Originally Posted by MelFan View Post
Emily is SO F1.
He replied and was like

I'm not answering anything about what my announcement is until I get more details. Sorry.

Ashley Hebert is the next Bachelorette. I'm guessing it'll be announced at the After the Final Rose
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 26th 2011, 4:52 pm

nov1962 wrote:

Who does not like Chantal nov? The FORT? From what I'm reading, she has a lot of fans there. They seem to be happy for Brad & Emily, but they are very sad for Chantal and want her to be the next Bachelorette. They keep referring to this damn picture on Brad's frig and I want to know what the hell it is lol!
Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 26th 2011, 5:19 pm

Jack'd wrote:
nov1962 wrote:

Who does not like Chantal nov? The FORT? From what I'm reading, she has a lot of fans there. They seem to be happy for Brad & Emily, but they are very sad for Chantal and want her to be the next Bachelorette. They keep referring to this damn picture on Brad's frig and I want to know what the hell it is lol!

The Emily fans do not like Chantal at all, they have said some really bad stuff about her all season.....But the Chantal fans have almost never said anything bad about Emily.....Fridge-gate is the picture that Ricki drew Brad and gave it to him on the HTD, Brad did an interview 2 weeks after the end of the show and it was on his fridge....

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 26th 2011, 5:56 pm

nov1962 wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
nov1962 wrote:

The Emily fans do not like Chantal at all, they have said some really bad stuff about her all season.....But the Chantal fans have almost never said anything bad about Emily.....Fridge-gate is the picture that Ricki drew Brad and gave it to him on the HTD, Brad did an interview 2 weeks after the end of the show and it was on his fridge....

wow, that is good scoop!!!!!...I want to see the interview now just to look for Ricki's picture on his fridge. Do you know what interview it was, Nov?...if so, can you post a link to it.
IMO if it is really there then I will have to believe he picks Emily because I can't see him having that picture on his fridge if he was engaged to Chantal...right?

Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 26th 2011, 5:59 pm

I will try to find it but it's on you tube I think Extra or E did it.....

Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 26th 2011, 6:06 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
nov1962 wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
nov1962 wrote:

wow, that is good scoop!!!!!...I want to see the interview now just to look for Ricki's picture on his fridge. Do you know what interview it was, Nov?...if so, can you post a link to it.
IMO if it is really there then I will have to believe he picks Emily because I can't see him having that picture on his fridge if he was engaged to Chantal...right?

From fort:
ET interview taped right after filming

drawing from the home date

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 26th 2011, 6:19 pm

nov1962 wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
nov1962 wrote:

Ok, I get it now. I actually did just read a post where someone called her a name. Thanks for the info nov, I never read there, it moves entirely too fast for me. When I started reading there were 22 pages, it ended at 40!

Thanks for the picture Janelle's. Someone finally put it up at the FORT.

Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 26th 2011, 6:39 pm

wow!!...yup, that is the drawing that Ricki did while on the show but it looks like he has ANOTHER drawing done by Ricki underneath the original one!!!
Two drawings on his fridge drawn by the child of the woman that he didn't ask to marry him????
hmmmmmmmmm...this is so interesting!!

You know what?
Maybe the big scoop is Brad did pick Chantal but it didn't work out between them when they got off the show (just like Jason and Melissa) and he contacted Emily because he still had feelings for her and Emily still had feelings for him so they got together again.
Wouldn't that be something??

It is probably not that ...I am just trying to think of what this new big scoop would be!!
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 26th 2011, 6:47 pm

wow that actually would be pretty great if Reality Steve got it wrong, I bet the Bachelor producers just hate him lol

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 26th 2011, 7:41 pm

RealitySteve RealitySteve

Been a hell of a day. Heading to movies. Back at it tomorrow. 2 outs, 2 strikes, bottom of the 9th. What do I throw? 11 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

fuss and fight WTH does this mean?
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 26th 2011, 7:52 pm

Jack'd wrote:

Been a hell of a day. Heading to movies. Back at it tomorrow. 2 outs, 2 strikes, bottom of the 9th. What do I throw? 11 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

fuss and fight WTH does this mean?

Well, I guess he is trying to find out if he was right or not. I think the baseball analogy means he has one more chance.
If he doesn't "throw" the right thing, he is out...game over.
I hope he is right, because I actually like reading his stuff.
Back to top Go down
Tara7

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 26th 2011, 7:56 pm

Well this at least gives a little drama in the last couple week.
I would be shocked if he was with Emily. Just don't see it.
Chantel may be a little controlling and spoiled but they sure seem better fit.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 26th 2011, 8:01 pm

Well, I guess we'll find out on Monday.

# RealitySteve RealitySteve
@Bebeo2 Monday 4 minutes ago via web in reply to Bebeo2

# Bebe O Bebeo2
@RealitySteve when can we expect the big story. I cannot wait! 5 minutes ago via Mobile Web in reply to RealitySteve

Posted by mnmhughes from the FORT

I asked him the following question, "Wouldn't the fact that the producers did not even offer Emily the position of Bachelorette (despite her overwhelming popularity and the amount of Nascar viewers she would bring in) indicate that there is at least a slight possibility that Brad chose her at the Final Rose Ceremony?"

His reply:
"Of course there's always a possibility. There's a possibility every season that I'm wrong since obviously I wasn't standing there in South Africa witnessing the final rose ceremony for myself. Very few people were. But I was also not present for any filming of anything this season and every spoiler has been right on so far, including telling people stuff that wasn't even shown on camera (Ashley's dead ex bf, the Vegas tattoos, etc ). I was wrong about Ali and Roberto's ending and look what's happened since:

-had every Bachelor Pad spoiler
-told everyone Brad was going to the Bachelor
-had every rose, date, elimination right this season

I don't know. Maybe I am wrong on the ending. I don't think I am, but of course there's always a possibility. If it's wrong, it's wrong. I'll recover. The last thing I'm worried about is people not coming to my site anymore for their Bachelor spoilers. That's ridiculous. Sure, if it's wrong, then by all means, everyone will have every right to question who I say is the final one in the future, but I'm still gonna get spoilers every season, I still have more contacts within this show than anyone can imagine, and I still will have more sbehind the scenes info that no one has. I was wrong about Ali and Roberto's ending, admitted as much, and my traffic and secondary income off advertising has never been bigger than it was this season. People know where to come to get their info for this show. Sure I'd like to be right, and I think I'm right, but it's by far not the end of the world if Brad is with Emily. Seems to be for other people though considering the response I'm getting all day long wishing death upon me and saying "I'll be a laughingstock". Ha ha. Really? I highly doubt that.

Anyway, I'm working on stuff but need to take a break. Heading out to see "Just Go With It" with some friends, going to a party, and will revisit all this tomorrow. I expect to have my column up on Monday with what I've come up with. Should be an interesting next 36 hours or so. Take care... "

Hmm, he's not as adamant as he was before, and he was much friendlier than I expected. In fact, if you only read the ending of his email to me, you would think we were friends!

I guess we will find out what he knows on Monday!

I must say, I know he takes a beating on this board, but he was pretty nice to me.
Back to top Go down
Tara7

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 26th 2011, 8:03 pm

So in the one photo above where Emily is handing Brad the photo....the daughter is there too her arms are around Emily waist.
See i forget how the show goes........
He now takes the girls to his home and family?? Then has the show with all the girls.....then the finaly?? Sorry if this is in wrong place
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 26th 2011, 8:07 pm

Yes, Tara, Ricki is there too. She drew the picture for Brad supposedly.

I'm a blur too when it comes to the sequence of events but I believe that this Monday are the over night dates, next Monday is the Women Tell All and then the following Monday is the finale.

I can't get out of the FORT!!! HELP!! ARRRG
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 26th 2011, 8:12 pm

Last year Roberto uploaded a photo on his twitter page. It was a shout out of sorts because it was a picture Ali took when they were hanging out after the finale. It also meant he was the F1.

Guess what picture Emily posted today on her personal twitter account. That is right this one. A possible shout out to Brad about their winery date? The image file says "Phoenix". A possible place they meet up?

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 26th 2011, 8:17 pm

Those posters at the FORT REALLY don't like RS. Pretty amusing how into it they get.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 26th 2011, 8:19 pm

Jack'd wrote:

WTH does this mean?

If he was wrong last season about the outcome strike 1, if he is wrong about this season strike 2, then if he gets it wrong again he is done forever spoiling the Bachelor? That or he is wrong about who the next Bachelorette is going to be.

I know some people hate him, but this will stick if he is wrong. That means they plugged the leak giving him info.

Also, the edit this season has been so weird. I do not see the connection between he and Emily. Maybe I missed something. It is odd they would hide their love story.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 26th 2011, 8:22 pm

nov1962 wrote:

The ABC Bachelor board is cruel when they talk about Chantal also.

Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 26th 2011, 9:02 pm

But RS said last year it was Roberto or no one and that Chris was always F2, people seem to forget that...Then his sources told him that it was no one but came through for him before the finale....I am in the camp wait/see because I have seen nothing with Emily/Brad...

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 26th 2011, 9:14 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
nov1962 wrote:

It's been vicious at both places towards Chantal from the Emily fans. They always talked about Emily not being shown as she really is because of editing, but were never willing to make that same excuse for Chantal. She's gotten a lot of hate.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 27th 2011, 7:00 am

Bronwyn wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
nov1962 wrote:

It's been vicious at both places towards Chantal from the Emily fans. They always talked about Emily not being shown as she really is because of editing, but were never willing to make that same excuse for Chantal. She's gotten a lot of hate.

That happens with the Bachelor show every season, Bronwyn...remember how nasty the Melissa fans were towards Molly and vice versa? They were both great girls but at those other sites Melissa got bashed by the Molly fans and Molly got bashed by the Melissa fans.

It seems like the immature fans pick their favorite then feel like they HAVE to talk nasty about their non-favorites to prove their dedication to their favorite. Which we all know is total horse crap and immaturity at its' finest.

Anyway, I really, really like Chantal and Emily and I think Brad is getting the total package no matter which one he picks!
But I still believe he picks Chantal. Very Happy

PS...I wonder what those fans mean when they say Emily is not being shown how she really is. scratch
Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 27th 2011, 7:56 am

Wildebeest wrote:
Bronwyn wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
nov1962 wrote:

That happens with the Bachelor show every season, Bronwyn...remember how nasty the Melissa fans were towards Molly and vice versa? They were both great girls but at those other sites Melissa got bashed by the Molly fans and Molly got bashed by the Melissa fans.

It seems like the immature fans pick their favorite then feel like they HAVE to talk nasty about their non-favorites to prove their dedication to their favorite. Which we all know is total horse crap and immaturity at its' finest.

Anyway, I really, really like Chantal and Emily and I think Brad is getting the total package no matter which one he picks!
But I still believe he picks Chantal. Very Happy

PS...I wonder what those fans mean when they say Emily is not being shown how she really is. scratch

Yes, this is funny because Brad said on several interviews when describing his F1 that she is fiesty and will not put up with anything and that on Monday nights she will not answers his calls after the show, because she doesn't like seeing him with the other women....I guess Emily sure has done 180 degree turn around because I don't see that being her at all..

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 27th 2011, 8:03 am

Even though I think he picks Chantal, Nov, I can see Emily being feisty and not a woman to be pushed around and/or put up with any BS.

As for not answering his calls on Monday nights...any woman would do the same.
lol!
I know I would be upset watching my fiance/boyfriend kissing another woman that I wouldn't want to talk to him right after seeing it.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 27th 2011, 8:09 am

Editing. The producers write the story with fan manipulation as their biggest key. RS may only receive those bits of info after TPTB want it leaked... they know what we want.

I've enjoyed this cycle because it was obvious from the first slap. Kind of paint by numbers... the outline is there but the colors had yet to be selected.
Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 27th 2011, 8:31 am

Wildebeest wrote:
Even though I think he picks Chantal, Nov, I can see Emily being feisty and not a woman to be pushed around and/or put up with any BS.

As for not answering his calls on Monday nights...any woman would do the same.
lol!
I know I would be upset watching my fiance/boyfriend kissing another woman that I wouldn't want to talk to him right after seeing it.

I agree but IF I had one word to describe Emily it would't be feisty, it would be sweet....

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 27th 2011, 11:27 am

I agree nov...I think Emily is a very sweet woman. I cannot imagine her not taking Brad's calls. Now Chantal I can see doing that. If Emily is F1, it will have been the most confusing edit ever because I see zero chemistry between the two of them. Like I said previously Brad almost seems afraid when he is with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    

Back to top Go down

Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: