View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    January 26th 2011, 3:23 pm

Kimmie wrote:
thank you Happy.
I missed the show and that was a cute date. It felt like the Last chance date, didnt it?

and the music?

Here is video of Chantal and Brad talking at the cocktail party:

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
minnyace01
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    January 26th 2011, 3:28 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Kimmie wrote:
thank you Happy.
I missed the show and that was a cute date. It felt like the Last chance date, didnt it?

and the music?

Here is video of Chantal and Brad talking at the cocktail party:

This may be the first time that the majority of the romance was shown to us. It will be interesting to see how TPTB attempt to show that Brad has even some romantic interest in Emily.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 2nd 2011, 12:30 am

Take this with a grain of salt, but I would not be surprised if there might be some truth to it.

This is in the new Enquirer magazine.

“Season 15 of The Bachelor is barely off the ground, but Brad Womack and the woman who’ll reportedly take home the final rose, Chantal O’Brien, are already fighting!

The couple is battling over where to live after the season finale, say sources.

While Brad, 38, is dead set on remaining in his hometown of Austin Texas, 28-year old Chantal is pressuring him to move to Washington State, where she lives.

“Brad loves Chantal, but he hates the idea of settling down in the rainy, cold Seattle area,” said an insider. “He refuses to live anywhere but Texas.”

When a reporter recently asked Brad if he intends to remain in the Lone Star State afterthe show, he replied emphatically: “Yes, absolutely. I love Texas. I don’t want to go anywhere else.”

The season finale is set to air March 14, and Chantal is widely expected to be Brad’s choice,But Chantal – daughter of Mike O’Brien, a former Seattle Seahawks pro football player and owner of a chain of car dealerships in the Northwest– doesn’t want to move, according to sources. Not even for Brad.

“She loves her family – especially her dad Mike and mom Billie Jo – and doesn’t want to live away from them,” said the insider.

Chantal works as her dad’s assistant, and she’d have to leave the family business if she moved to Texas.

“Bradwould really like to make things work with Chantal,” added the source, “But the argument over where to live could be a deal breaker.”

ABC board

Back to top Go down
Tara7

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 5th 2011, 6:16 pm

Geesh, now you would think they had this all worked out. Will be interesting to see if they talk about this on the show......and what they say. I want to see Chantels application.

I could see her being the person that says "oh yeah, I'll move" then going back on it because she's not a gonner over him.

But really, I would think that when a person applies to be on a show like this they realize there is a great chance they will have to move from their home town.

Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 7th 2011, 5:59 pm

Does anyone have the boot order spoiler? I know they usually have it at the FORT, but I couldn't find it over there amongst all the discussion.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 7th 2011, 6:03 pm

Feb. 7, Allie after a 1 on 1 date and Jackie

Feb. 14 Britt and Michelle

Feb. 21 Hometown Dates Shawntel

Feb. 28 Overnight dates Ashley H

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 7th 2011, 6:04 pm

Thanks Lovin. Another week with Michelle! GRRRRRR
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 7th 2011, 6:05 pm

Moody wrote:
Thanks Lovin. Another week with Michelle! GRRRRRR

I know I may just throw something at my tv tonight!!! UGHHHHHHH!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 7th 2011, 6:56 pm

I can't wait until Michelle gets the boot, that will be awesome. I hope she doesn't kill or maim anyone lol

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 7th 2011, 7:30 pm

Brad is crazy over Chantal, he is falling hard for her...I could see it tonight!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 7th 2011, 7:52 pm

Honestly he should boot Michelle's ass tonight. He has to see that she is obsessed with Chantal and that she is a loon.

Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 7th 2011, 8:08 pm

Lori wrote:
Honestly he should boot Michelle's ass tonight. He has to see that she is obsessed with Chantal and that she is a loon.

Michelle is acting like a loonball, Lori, but I am thinking like Lee Ann now...that Michelle is a plant (an actress).

I feel bad for Alli...you wouldn't get in a cave with freaken bats...nope...nope...nope!
Back to top Go down
minnyace01
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 7th 2011, 8:26 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
Lori wrote:

Michelle is acting like a loonball, Lori, but I am thinking like Lee Ann now...that Michelle is a plant (an actress).

I feel bad for Alli...you wouldn't get in a cave with freaken bats...nope...nope...nope!

She is a paid actress and playing her role very well.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 7th 2011, 11:59 pm

You could tell tonight that Brad did not want to give Michele a rose at the RC (Notice how he pushed her away), but I am sure TPTB wanted the fake drama to continue.

Can they not come up with a new script? Vienna surprised Jake in the wine celler on their 2-1 date. Then the "Hola" from Michele coming to see Brad.

Question: Did TPTB give Chantal and the other girls a couple of lines to say on camera about someone complaining about no one getting a rose on the group date? Didn't the other girls notice Michele was missing for more then 30 minutes back at their hotel? Doesn't TPTB have to approve Michele going to see Brad who just happened to let Ali go only a few minutes/hours before that.

The answer is I have to remind myself at the end of the day this is a reality show and they have to edit it in a way to make you continue tuning in week after week.

Otherwise, if I was the other Bachelorettes and saw Chantal come home in nothing, but Brad's T-shirt I would assume they had slept together. If that doesn't tell you something then I don't know what would.

Brad's mind for sure at that point was made up who his F1 would be (Chantal).

It was game over for the other girls no matter what bs they try and show us these next couple of weeks before the finale.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35352
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 8th 2011, 3:25 am

Wildebeest wrote:
Brad is crazy over Chantal, he is falling hard for her...I could see it tonight!!!!

Yeah, when he leaned over and gave her a small kiss ( really a peck) on the top of her head, that really showed he had a lot of affection toward her, to me anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 8th 2011, 5:24 am

I think that all the women know that Chantel is "the one". This would explain the camaraderie<<<<< is that the right word? the women have for each other. The "who told Brad" scene was SO obvious acting! I suspect that production allows Brad to spend more time with the women than we are seeing, so that he is sure to make a choice he is comfortable with and redeems himself from his 2002 season. This will be good for Psychologists everywhere! lol

For this most part, aside from Michelle (who is acting) this is a very likable group of women. I enjoy how they get along with each other. I am really curious how they will handle the over night dates if the theory is accurate that early on the cast knew Chantel was "the one".

Doesn't wearing a man's white shirt generally imply you had sex with him?
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 8th 2011, 6:26 am

Brad certainly enjoyed seeing Chantel in that white shirt, he kept saying "damn" or something to that affect. It certainly had him aroused imo.

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 8th 2011, 7:31 am

Small item but I'm weird that way lol Did anyone else notice that only one of the roses had a single leaf on it last night? The one he gave to Emily.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 8th 2011, 10:21 am

Found this at the Fort....

Can't find where they got the photos. Someone said they were pm'd to her.
Back to top Go down
Tara7

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 8th 2011, 3:35 pm

Oh no I hate reading that Michelle is staying....she is pure nut!! Agree about her being a plant too....just the fact he is keeping her says TPTB are in on it Naughty, naughty

Sweet little Emily.......even though it is clear Brad and her have no vibes, I'm glad they are keeping her......she's just kind.

Those photo's.......looks like the beach where they show in the previews Brad having photo shoots with them??? lol

Who is the last photo of??
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 8th 2011, 3:39 pm

I posted an article in Media Tara, you can read all about it. The People article doesn't mention that they go topless!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17012

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 8th 2011, 7:20 pm

Moody wrote:
I posted an article in Media Tara, you can read all about it. The People article doesn't mention that they go topless!

Mood, I think it's for the Sports Illustrated shoot. Chantal has the same bathing suit on in this picture as she does in the promo for next week, plus they all wore red bathing suits. You hear someone say "why don't you take your top off" in the clip. I'm pretty positive that's what it's all about, no scandal, just the usual Bachelor hype.

If you want to watch the clip again, here it is.

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/latest
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 9th 2011, 12:26 am

Watch the video of the swimsuit scene at this link

http://www.etonline.com/tv/107502_WATCH_The_Bachelor_Babes_Go_Topless/index.html

Back to top Go down
kmjm
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 9th 2011, 2:23 pm

Here's a link to an article interviewing Ashley S about her time on the show.

http://tvguide.ca/RealityTV/Exit+Interviews/Articles/110207_bachelor_ashley_s_JP.htm

Here's what she has to say about Michelle:

What did you think of Michelle? We all saw how she came across on TV. What was she actually like to live with?
AS: Watching the show, I’ve actually been really surprised. I would say Michelle is one of my favourite people in the house. I had no idea she was saying those things in interviews. The comment she made about Ashley H. and I — about wanting to split us up — she never acted that way towards me in the house. She was an absolute sweetheart. She even did my hair for most of the rose ceremonies. I love her. I don’t know if she’s just playing a character, or if she knew that if she acted a little crazy she would get more screen time, I’m not sure. How she is portrayed on-camera is not the real Michelle.

I tell you, Michelle is playing a role.

Is there any way to stop the video above playing automatically when the page is opened?
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 9th 2011, 2:33 pm

kmjm wrote:
Here's a link to an article interviewing Ashley S about her time on the show.

http://tvguide.ca/RealityTV/Exit+Interviews/Articles/110207_bachelor_ashley_s_JP.htm

Here's what she has to say about Michelle:

What did you think of Michelle? We all saw how she came across on TV. What was she actually like to live with?
AS: Watching the show, I’ve actually been really surprised. I would say Michelle is one of my favourite people in the house. I had no idea she was saying those things in interviews. The comment she made about Ashley H. and I — about wanting to split us up — she never acted that way towards me in the house. She was an absolute sweetheart. She even did my hair for most of the rose ceremonies. I love her. I don’t know if she’s just playing a character, or if she knew that if she acted a little crazy she would get more screen time, I’m not sure. How she is portrayed on-camera is not the real Michelle.

I tell you, Michelle is playing a role.

Is there any way to stop the video above playing automatically when the page is opened?

I tried to edit it, but it still autoplays. I'll investigate the code more and see what I can do.

Took down the video, provided a link instead.
Back to top Go down
kmjm
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1836

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 9th 2011, 4:27 pm

Thanks, Nancy!
Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 9th 2011, 4:59 pm

Possible scandal.... (or just someone trying to get her 15 minutes)...

I just heard on the radio this morning that Brad's girlfriend/ex-girlfriend, whom he has apparently been dating on and off for 8 years, is now reporting that Brad asked her to marry him right before he left to do the Bachelor.

Hmm... this reminds me of Jake's ex who said pretty much the same thing after he proposed to Vienna. Do the gossip mags track these people down and pay them for stories?

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 14th 2011, 5:44 pm

Michelle gets the boot tonight! I had forgotten all about that, I was going to watch the new show on OWN, but I have to see Michelle leave. According to Reality Steve, I believe he said that her elimination is uneventful, she just gets in the limo and lays down???

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 14th 2011, 5:47 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Michelle gets the boot tonight! I had forgotten all about that, I was going to watch the new show on OWN, but I have to see Michelle leave. According to Reality Steve, I believe he said that her elimination is uneventful, she just gets in the limo and lays down???

Yeah and I guess that Britt's boot is really rude or something?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 14th 2011, 5:58 pm

Moody wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

Yeah and I guess that Britt's boot is really rude or something?

Ugh, that's pretty sad, I like Britt.

I had to go see again what he said about what happens to both of them tonight.

Britt Billmaier. They go jumping off a cliff and into the water. Weeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Updated 2/13: They board a yacht which takes them to a bay. That’s where they go cliff jumping. Then back on the yacht for conversation, and Brad basically sees no future with her and despite it not being a rose-or-go date, he sends her packing. A little dingy comes to pick her up from the yacht, she goes back to the house and the girls think she’s there returning from the date, but in reality, she’s there to pack since she didn’t need to beforehand thinking that leaving wasn’t an option.

Michelle Money. Michelle has the most anticlimactic exit considering what we’ve seen from her the previous six weeks. Says barely anything, gets in the limo, and lays down. Bravo! Great acting.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 14th 2011, 6:41 pm

Jack'd wrote:

I can't wait to watch her get the boot, Jack'd! dance
I am sure she clammed up in the limo and wouldn't talk but I am SURE she gave Brad one of her death stares on her way out!!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 24th 2011, 5:29 pm

Found this over at the FORT

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/spoilers-speculation/89519-heres-what-i-told.html

Here's What I Was Told
Note: I made the mistake of publicly asking the MOD to reopen my old thread so I could post again. Once people saw that request I began to receive a lot of private messages. Many of these speculated that I had an earth shattering announcement to make about the F1. Sorry I do not. Nothing I learned tells me anything but that Chantal will be F1.

I wanted to wait until after Monday’s show to post because I know many people are really vested in the love story that is unfolding in front of their eyes. And several Forters are still holding out hope that Emily will be F1. I figured it was worth waiting two days to allow them one more show to enjoy before their bubble burst.

I don't want to come off like RS, teasing people and gloating that "I know something you don't". So here it is.

WARNING- If you are a fan of Brad and Chantal or Emily and want to believe that you are watching a great love story unfold please don't read this.

After weeks of begging I was able to get my source to give me an explanation for why she told me, long before the show started to air, "don't believe anything this season."

I have been asking her to tell me what NOT to believe and she has finally opened up to me. I know that these things will be attacked by those who really like Brad and want him to have a long lasting relationship with someone (Chantal, Emily, or other).

As you read this you will probably say, as I did, that there is nothing new or earth shattering about it because most of what she said has already been discussed on this site and others. (Once again Forters have proven that they don’t need RS or anyone else to do their sleuthing for them!)

I asked her how this season is different than past seasons and she said it is significantly different. This whole season was planned for Chris L, but when he refused to do it TPTB were desperate for a known name who could give them ratings close to what they had expected from a season with Chris. The idea to cast Brad for a "redemption season" came directly from MF. Brad had appeared recently on a TV special showing the history of The Bachelor franchise and, according to MF, he came across well. (Did anybody see this show??)

Others involved with TB were against it because Brad was so unpopular after his last TB stint and they questioned whether or not things would be any different this time around. But of course MF had the final say.

Brad wanted to do the show again because he needed the money (yes that's what she said). He was offered at least double what other Bachelors had earned. He agreed that this season he would pick someone and get engaged whether or not he was in love. No repeat of last time. He also agreed to promote the show and the "engagement" whether it was real or not, and to "put on a good show for the viewers."

The "intense therapy" idea was concocted to give people a reason to give Brad a second chance. The "slap" was scripted to make women feel better and to allow them to start liking Brad again. The idea that Brad would end up choosing the same girl who slapped him was too juicy to pass up.

Every word Brad said to the camera was scripted for him.

Chantal and 4 others were added to the cast after Brad was chosen to be TB. The other 25 assumed they were coming to meet Chris L. Chantal agreed to do the show hoping to make her ex jealous and to give publicity to her dad's auto dealerships. She had no interest in getting married but agreed to be the "go to girl" for F1. BTW my source also said that the “go to F1” has been used many times before.

As for Chantal's crying episodes, she said they were nothing more than good acting (just like Ali after Frank told her about his girlfriend)

The Thanksgiving dinner was intentionally leaked by TPTB in order to make sure people knew that Brad had, indeed, chosen an F1 and to give the impression that a great love affair had begun. This was all part of the plan to create ratings. The whole dinner was taped and some of it may be shown at ATFR (she wasn’t sure about that)

Brad was instructed to take Emily to F2 so she could be presented as the next Bachelorette. She has not yet agreed to do it but it is hers for the taking, just like Chris L. If Emily doesn't take it they are planning something "really shocking" for the next season. (She refused to elaborate on that but I will keep pressing her for more.)

TPTB knew all about Brad’s ex- girlfriend and they fully expected her to come forward with the text messages and accusations about Brad. Rather than be upset about it they saw all of this as a ratings boost!

She also said that, much more so than in past seasons, everything you see on camera this season was scripted, shot and re-shot as many times as it took to create the correct dramatic effect.

And what about crazy Michele? Total acting job.

Finally I asked her about her comment that we would find out more "in two weeks". She said that she had expected the US Magazine article to hit the stands one week later than it did. I then asked if there are any more shoes that will drop and she just smiled. It was the same smile she had on her face when she first told me "don't believe anything this season."

This is what I was told. How accurate is all of this? How much of it is fact and how much is her own speculation? You be the judge. In the past when I have relayed what I was told a few people asked me for "proof". I have no proof. If you think I am full of it you can feel free to tell me so, no big deal. The proof, as the old saying goes, is in the pudding.

What do you believe??
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 24th 2011, 9:59 pm

I read that, but call me crazy I think he did find love with Chantal. Will they last? Who knows, but I hope so.

Plus, I am a romantic and always root for couples to make it.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 25th 2011, 5:16 am

I believe parts of it, but the parts I already figured out..lol
Not sure that Chantel wanted to make her ex jealous or to give her Dad publicity.
I saw that house with the marble columns and the 25 foot ceilings. It looks like he is doing just fine.

I guess is they get engaged and then break up in a few months, we'll know for sure.
Back to top Go down
Bronwyn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 25th 2011, 7:31 am

Brad's friend and business partner that occasionally posts at Fort, posted that this conspiracy of Lithargic's was a bit too far-fetched to be believed. He said Brad fell in love and it wasn't set up. He has been adamant all along that Brad fell in love, is still in love with who he chose, and is very happy. And if you read much at Fort at all, you'll recognize that a lot of those things Lithargic talked about, had been discussed numerous times over there. It's almost as if he gathered up all the conspriacy theories that had ever been talked about at Fort, and put them all in one post and then said he got them from his 'source'.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 25th 2011, 7:36 am

Bronwyn wrote:
Brad's friend and business partner that occasionally posts at Fort, posted that this conspiracy of Lithargic's was a bit too far-fetched to be believed. He said Brad fell in love and it wasn't set up. He has been adamant all along that Brad fell in love, is still in love with who he chose, and is very happy. And if you read much at Fort at all, you'll recognize that a lot of those things Lithargic talked about, had been discussed numerous times over there. It's almost as if he gathered up all the conspriacy theories that had ever been talked about at Fort, and put them all in one post and then said he got them from his 'source'.

Well that's good news because I have really been warming to Brad lately. I love the FORT but can never keep up. Thanks for the heads up!
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3597
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 25th 2011, 7:45 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Not sure that Chantel wanted to make her ex jealous or to give her Dad publicity.
I saw that house with the marble columns and the 25 foot ceilings. It looks like he is doing just fine.

I guess is they get engaged and then break up in a few months, we'll know for sure.

The part about wanting to give her dad publicity is bogus. Mike O'Brien does not need any publicity around here. He's a former pro Seattle Seahawks football player and very successful car dealer around here and not hurting for publicity or business. His son Connor plays football in high school now too. Mike owns one of the Northwest's biggest auto empires with eight dealerships in Seattle, Tacoma, Bellevue and Kirkland selling Lexus, Land Rover, Jaguar, Toyota and Acura vehicles. His new Bellevue Lexus dealership, at the end of auto row and bordering Interstate 405, could hold several football fields. He's been hugely successful.Here's the interview about Chantal with Mike from a local newspaper:

http://blog.seattlepi.com/kitsap-pi/2011/01/04/and145bacheloretteand146-no-more-daughter-of-bremerton-native-and-football-star-mike-oand146brien-competes-on-tvand146s-and147the-bachelorand148/

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 25th 2011, 7:56 am

Washed Up wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:

The part about wanting to give her dad publicity is bogus. Mike O'Brien does not need any publicity around here. He's a former pro football player and very successful car dealer around here and not hurting for publicity or business.

Yeah, I figured that out. I also saw in an interview he gave that he was the one who encouraged Chantel to go on the show.
He thought it would help her get out and have some fun. She apparently took her divorce hard and didn't socialize at all.

Edit: Ha! I posted before I read your edit.

Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2919
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 26th 2011, 2:42 pm

It seems like Blondie from the FORT has said that Emily is Brad's F1 and they are now engaged....It also seem that RS has been fleissed this year also, because he is making an major announcement later today..

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1716

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    February 26th 2011, 2:43 pm

A reliable poster on FORT said that Emily is the F1 not Chantel.

In Steve's latest blog, he said he has a major announcement to make but is still working on the details.

The poster on FORT posted before Steve posted his blog.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    

Back to top Go down

Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: