View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    November 22nd 2010, 7:55 pm

Mon Jan 3rd is Bach premiere! RT @LeahAvrielle: @chrisbharrison whens the next season of the bachelor coming on?

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~

Last edited by HAPPY4LIFE on November 22nd 2010, 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    November 22nd 2010, 7:56 pm

Great preview of Brad's Bachelor season tonight on Skating w the stars ABC. Check it out, yes, its Dramatic!

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    November 22nd 2010, 7:56 pm

Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5991
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    November 22nd 2010, 8:03 pm

I like the girl who slaps him.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    November 22nd 2010, 8:11 pm

I changed this thread's title to include spoilers. I think most people like to read them about this show right?

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    November 22nd 2010, 9:58 pm

London wrote:
I like the girl who slaps him.

Me TOO!

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    November 22nd 2010, 11:54 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    November 22nd 2010, 11:55 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    November 22nd 2010, 11:55 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    November 22nd 2010, 11:56 pm

Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    November 23rd 2010, 1:02 am

Happy- Thanks for those. I look forward to the next questions! I, personally, can't wait for this season!!
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    November 23rd 2010, 7:25 am

I can't wait either!!
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    November 23rd 2010, 8:31 am

I'm really excited for this season too!! I think it's going to be good!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    November 23rd 2010, 9:16 am

blondie55 wrote:
I'm really excited for this season too!! I think it's going to be good!

Me too blondie! Happy, thank you for the videos and all the info you find for us.

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    November 23rd 2010, 4:30 pm

I put the word spoiler in the title so I want everyone to know my next post will be one from Reality Steve. Do not read any further if you don't want to know anything.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    November 23rd 2010, 4:36 pm

http://realitysteve.com/2010/11/23/heres-what-i-can-tell-you-for-now/

Here’s What I Can Tell You…For Now

If you haven’t been to the site in a while, and want to know the names of some of the girls you saw in the promos last night, just keep scrolling down and read my last few posts. So ABC has run two promos already for the show, and never before in their history have they given so many clips away six weeks before the season started. Basically the long promo they ran last night is what they usually show at the end of the first episode where they say, “Coming up this season on the ‘Bachelor’”. Quite interesting to say the least, and yes, I’ll take full credit for it since they know I’m about to ruin the whole season for everyone. I enjoy the fact that a random blogger is basically making them rearrange how they program their show. Of course, they’ll never admit that’s why they’re doing it, but it’s obvious what’s going on. I can’t spoil the season for you yet, though. After what happened last season with getting 99.9% of the season right but missing on the very last, but important, detail of Ali and Roberto being engaged, I’ve decided I’m going to wait until I have everything before posting all the spoilers. I understand that probably doesn’t sit well with you, but trust me, for my sanity, I need to release it when I have EVERYTHING.
It’s much easier to lay everything out there at once and say, “Here’s the whole season”, rather than piece by piece and teasing you with stuff. Teasing doesn’t work. I think we all remember the “clues” I gave for a month during Jason’s season that ended up backfiring. I’ve come to realize in this day and age, people are waaaaaay too impatient to be teased with stuff. And if I just post partially what I know, it’ll lead to more emails and questions that I won’t have answers to. Right now, I pretty much have the whole season ready to go and mapped out for you, minus a few date details here and there that I hope to get soon. I know 100% who the final four are, and the final three. From there, I THINK I have an idea who the final two are, but not definite yet. Filming ended last Wednesday, so this info could come at any minute. It could be tomorrow, or it could come after Thanksgiving. But I’d be shocked if I didn’t have it within the next week.
As for what I can give you today, I will leave you with a few things. This is basically the outline of things you will see this season. When I give the final spoiler column, it will fill in all these blanks.

-You will be seeing DeAnna and Jenni in the first episode. Ali and Roberto will be appearing in the 2nd episode at the cocktail party before the rose ceremony.

-The first girl out of the limo who slaps Brad is NOT someone that I’ve already reported on the site about. You don’t know who she is yet because I haven’t revealed her name. I will soon. Definitely has an interesting back story though. Some of you emailed me asking if it was Ashley Spivey, or Meghan Merritt, or Michelle Money. No, no, and no. It’s no one I’ve named previously on this site.

-There are 11 episodes total this season, which is including the “Women Tell All”. First episode airs Monday, January 3rd, the “Women Tell All” airs Monday, March 7th, with the finale airing the following week on March 14th. Obviously, the episodes air continuously with new ones every week.

-The Eliminations go like this:
Episode 1 (airing Jan. 3rd): 30 women down to 20
Episode 2 (airing Jan. 10th): 20 to 17
Episode 3 (airing Jan. 17th): 17 to 14
Episode 4 (airing Jan. 24th): 14 to 11
Episode 5 (airing Jan. 31st): 11 to 8 (Filming moved to Las Vegas)
Episode 6 (airing Feb. 7th): 8 to 6 (Filming moved to Costa Rica)
Episode 7 (airing Feb. 14th): 6 to 4 (Filming moved to St. Martins)
Episode 8 (airing Feb. 21st): 4 to 3. Hometown dates.
Episode 9 (airing Feb. 28th): 3 to 2. Overnight dates (Filming moved to South Africa)
Episode 10 (airing March 7th): “Women Tell All” recap episode
Episode 11 (airing March 14th): 2 to 1. Finale.

-Just like Kasey last season, someone gets a tattoo. In fact, four girls go out and get tattoos together while in Vegas. Although this one isn’t as sneaky and cryptic as they made Kasey’s seem, it still is a complete rip-off of what he did. Nice try, ladies.
-There will be two private concerts during 1-on-1 dates this season, and two very familiar songs will be played. I’m guessing if you listen to music, you will have heard of both of these artists and songs. In fact, you’ve probably heard each song about 1,000 times. One is much more recent, and the other is a popular song that was on a movie soundtrack.
-Man, a lot dates very similar to stuff we’ve seen in past seasons. Here’s what to expect this season that we’ve seen variations of in seasons past:

-A NASCAR group date where the women do time trials in a car (like DeAnna’s season)
-An adrenaline date where Brad and someone repel down a building (somewhat like Jillian’s season)
-A group date where the girls shoot a movie-like stunt scene (like Jillians season where they shot the western)
-A 1-on-1 date on Catalina Island (like Tenley and Kiptyn’s on “Bachelor Pad”)
-The always popular “Pick out an expensive dress and jewelry” date (seems to happen once a
season)

-A 1-on-1 date at the Aria hotel in Las Vegas (like Ali and Jesse Beck’s date)
-Also a 2-on-1 date where both girls get to be part of a rehearsal to a very popular show in Vegas, and one gets to perform in the show with Brad (like Ali’s “Lion King” group date)

Holy lack of originality Batman! Not only did they recycle the “Bachelor” himself, but for goodness sake, it’s like they recycled all the dates too. On the flip side, for those of you that have always complained about the manufactured drama in the house (Rozlyn scandal, Ali leaving early for work, Rated “R” Rego, Ed leaving and coming back, Frank leaving early, etc), as far as I know, we have none of that this season. No big scandals to report, no one leaving then coming back, no boyfriend issues back home, etc. Obviously you’ll have your cattiness in the house, but it doesn’t seem like there’s a big bombshell that’s going to be dropped at any point this season in regards to women in the house.
That’s all I will give you for now. Like I said, when I get the last pieces to the puzzle, I will post it all in one spoiler column. I should have that within the next week or so, but tomorrow morning I leave for California for Thanksgiving weekend. So unless I get that info later today, probably won’t have the spoiler column up until next week. It’s ok. You’ll manage. To follow me on Twitter, it’s:
www.twitter.com/RealitySteve. Email address is steve@realitysteve.com. And you can join my Facebook Fan Page by just doing a search for RealitySteve.com. Have a great Holiday weekend and I’ll talk to you soon.

Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    November 24th 2010, 4:29 am

How is the FORT doing on their spoilers? Have they identified the women yet?
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    November 24th 2010, 4:01 pm

Moody wrote:
How is the FORT doing on their spoilers? Have they identified the women yet?

Michelle Money

Kimberly Coon

Lindsay Hill

Melissa Schreiber

Renee Halpin

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    November 24th 2010, 4:01 pm

A couple more Fort has identified:

Ashley Spivey

Jill Ruskowski

Emily Maynard

Jackie Gordon

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    November 30th 2010, 12:20 am

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    November 30th 2010, 6:50 am

OMG, freeze that video at the 46 mark. She scared the bejeebers out of me. afraid
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35519
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    November 30th 2010, 7:07 am

Jack'd wrote:
OMG, freeze that video at the 46 mark. She scared the bejeebers out of me. afraid

She has a set of canines doesn't she? Those could be easily filed down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    November 30th 2010, 9:20 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

She has a set of canines doesn't she? Those could be easily filed down.

I think she had them put there. She is the "vampire" girl.

Thanks Happy! I am way excited for this season. Brad looks like he got pretty close to a lot of those girls!
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    November 30th 2010, 10:08 am

There is a vampire girl? scared
Back to top Go down
annie367
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1718

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    December 6th 2010, 2:24 pm

RealitySteve

No matter what, the spoilers to Brad's season will be released on Wednesday. I have the ending, just waiting on earlier stuff.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    December 6th 2010, 2:37 pm

I wonder if RS will turn out to be right this season? lol

Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    December 6th 2010, 4:03 pm

the girls are not yet up on the abc.com site but Wikipedia shows the names of the girls

Angelea
Callie
Camile
Dahlia
Dana
Doris
Gianna
Jacie
Kayla
Kendra
Logan
Martine
Nadia
Raina
Samantha
Susan
Tara
Talia
Tracy
Vanessa
Valentina
Victoria
Vincenza
Veroncia
Wendy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/redmondpanthergirl
Bronwyn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    December 6th 2010, 4:51 pm

I don't think that list is right. I know there's a Chantelle on this season. That's the name of the girl who slaps Brad in the preview. There's also an Emily and an Ashley. Looks like somebody just came up with a random list of names and posted it for the hell of it.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    December 6th 2010, 9:10 pm

Quote :
the girls are not yet up on the abc.com site but Wikipedia shows the names of the girls

Wikipedia is not the best source for a lot of things. I don't think these are the women who will be on there next season. Someone must have been bored. lol

Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    December 7th 2010, 9:44 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Quote :

Wikipedia is not the best source for a lot of things. I don't think these are the women who will be on there next season. Someone must have been bored. lol

i know Wikipedia is sometimes Wrong,i was just posting what i found,didn't meant to cause trouble
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/redmondpanthergirl
Amanda09
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1528
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    December 8th 2010, 10:51 am

RS just spilled

Spoiler:

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4626

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    December 8th 2010, 10:52 am

He picks the girl who slaps him?
Back to top Go down
Amanda09
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    December 8th 2010, 10:55 am

Gimme wrote:
He picks the girl who slaps him?
yes roll on floor laughi .. Emily will prob be the next bachelorette

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    December 8th 2010, 10:59 am

I dont think I will be watching this season.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35519
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    December 8th 2010, 12:02 pm

Gimme wrote:

I've been saying that the last two years.. LOL but I break down and watch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    December 8th 2010, 12:04 pm

I don't know if I am mad or glad I read those spoilers. I will not trust him 100% after last season. I went through the whole season mad at Ali and almost giving up the show all together and I missed a real love story because I believed him. I think it's hilarious how he is still so cocky when he screwed up big time last time.

Anyway.. i'm still excited for this season.

Does anyone know who Chantal's ex-husband is? He was talking like we would know him.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    December 8th 2010, 12:13 pm

He wants to be dominated demon banana
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    December 8th 2010, 12:16 pm

LOL Mappy - maybe so!!!

I always watch. I don't care how ridiculous or trashy a season may be, you can be sure I'll be planted in fron the television watching!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Amanda09
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    December 8th 2010, 12:26 pm

bubs wrote:

Does anyone know who Chantal's ex-husband is? He was talking like we would know him.

There is speculation on FORT that her ex-husband is Jason Vena??

Here is the post
Quote :
I'm not so much with the sleuthing but did find a dude named Jason Vena who used to be the lead singer for a group called Acceptance, based out of Seattle. His wife's name is (was?) Chantel, and he's since left the band and is now working in the car business -- this is as of January 2008. Could be him??

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    December 8th 2010, 12:51 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Gimme wrote:

I've been saying that the last two years.. LOL but I break down and watch.

typically, I will sneak a peak to see what the ladies look like.

However, that girl slapping him saying it was from all the women in America... pfft... I wanted to say to her ... you didnt slap him for me... I dont & didnt give 2 shits that he didnt choose anyone. Actually, it is best he didnt.. b/c what 90% of the time these dont work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion    

Back to top Go down

Brad Womack Season 15 Spoiler Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: