all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 DWTS Discussion Finale 11/22/2010

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale 11/22/2010   November 23rd 2010, 12:35 pm

Anabel happy dance 2

You are very astute for a young gal. You must take after your momma. She's the pip of all pips!

Happy Thanksgiving ballerina
Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8638
Location : Home of The Blues
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale 11/22/2010   November 23rd 2010, 1:13 pm

Anabel, you rock!
Back to top Go down
http://http:/ / imaginethismidsouth.auctionsound.com/
Swiffer



Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale 11/22/2010   November 23rd 2010, 1:45 pm

Anabel, so glad your mom let you post! You are an awesome young gal!! hi ya
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35460
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale 11/22/2010   November 23rd 2010, 2:25 pm

Hi Anabel. This is you crazy "aunt" Nancy.
I'm so glad you posted.
ballerina
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
KyGirl
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2205
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale 11/22/2010   November 23rd 2010, 3:51 pm

Hi Anabel. I totally agree with you. Kyle for the win!!!! Have a great Thanksgiving!

_________________
Whatever it takes.--Larry Lambert
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14721
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale 11/22/2010   November 23rd 2010, 4:18 pm

I agree with Anabel...Kyle all the way!!

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!


Back to top Go down
jennifer8
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 887
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale 11/22/2010   November 23rd 2010, 4:28 pm

Welcome to the board Anabel dance
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3139
Location : SF Bay Area
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale 11/22/2010   November 23rd 2010, 4:46 pm

Hi Annabel. Come here anytime. I think it is Kyle and Lacey.

about to be banned (I always wanted someone to use this one)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
sammieso
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale 11/22/2010   November 23rd 2010, 6:04 pm

Hi Anabel. Kyle and Lacey for the win!

_________________
Forget regret, or life is yours to miss....Rent
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 25134
Location : Beautiful state of Texas
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale 11/22/2010   November 23rd 2010, 6:42 pm

Hi Anabel, nice to meet you but I just LOVE Derek.
Back to top Go down
Alejules
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 820
Location : The Sunshine State!
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale 11/22/2010   November 23rd 2010, 7:02 pm

I think we need a kids posting area. They are definitely super smart and know what's going on. Then again that might be a really bad idea!

Like Anabel my daughter can not stand Derek either. Every week she has hoped he would be gone. It is one of the few times we have actually agreed on something! LOL
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale 11/22/2010   November 23rd 2010, 7:03 pm

Anabel!

I agree with you about Derek. It is time for someone else to win this season.

_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
marylou2
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 1340
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale 11/22/2010   November 23rd 2010, 7:22 pm

I am not a Derick fan. Something about him just rubs me the wrong way. But I must admit .... that boy can dance.
Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale 11/22/2010   November 23rd 2010, 7:34 pm

I used to love Derek. There is no denying he is the best choreographer. But, last season with Nicole rubbed me the wrong way and I have rooted against him all season.

I would LOVE it if Kyle wins!!
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale 11/22/2010   November 23rd 2010, 9:35 pm

I was in love with Derek his first season. He seems to get cockier and cockier. Not the last win, but the one before that (blanking on who it was) when they announced the winner he took the trophy and was acting like it was all about him. It was really odd. I do love his choreography.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8222
Location : MICHIGAN
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale 11/22/2010   November 23rd 2010, 9:48 pm

Hope wrote:
I was in love with Derek his first season. He seems to get cockier and cockier. Not the last win, but the one before that (blanking on who it was) when they announced the winner he took the trophy and was acting like it was all about him. It was really odd. I do love his choreography.

He was with Brooke that season. I loved him then, last season with Nicole not so much. He is an amazing choreographer.

_________________
TEAM DANA: I'll stand by you!!!
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4573
Location : South Carolina
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale 11/22/2010   November 23rd 2010, 10:38 pm

I didnt really get into the show this season... but I am damn glad it is over... the bitching was clogging up my twitter. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale 11/22/2010   November 23rd 2010, 10:39 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale 11/22/2010   November 23rd 2010, 11:21 pm


_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale 11/22/2010   November 24th 2010, 4:16 am

alejules wrote:
I think we need a kids posting area. They are definitely super smart and know what's going on. Then again that might be a really bad idea!

Like Anabel my daughter can not stand Derek either. Every week she has hoped he would be gone. It is one of the few times we have actually agreed on something! LOL

I was first going to agree with you, then thought about the "bad idea" part and agreed with that too. I would NOT like Anabel on the board very often. Maybe we could have a thread in the lounge.. where we ask our kids what they think about a certain topic.. something light.. and let them respond with our "watching over".. not from their own computers. We would of course need all the Grandmas and Mom's responding and doing smileys (that is my daughters fascination with AABB) the smileys. With the Holiday Season approaching, lot of the kiddos will be home. They wouldn't know it, but it could be a chance for them to work on their typing skills! LOL

They like to feel "apart of things" so their "discussion" would have to pertain to things involving Reality TV. Hmmm
Back to top Go down
Alejules
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 820
Location : The Sunshine State!
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale 11/22/2010   November 24th 2010, 4:53 pm

Moody wrote:
alejules wrote:
I think we need a kids posting area. They are definitely super smart and know what's going on. Then again that might be a really bad idea!

Like Anabel my daughter can not stand Derek either. Every week she has hoped he would be gone. It is one of the few times we have actually agreed on something! LOL

I was first going to agree with you, then thought about the "bad idea" part and agreed with that too. I would NOT like Anabel on the board very often. Maybe we could have a thread in the lounge.. where we ask our kids what they think about a certain topic.. something light.. and let them respond with our "watching over".. not from their own computers. We would of course need all the Grandmas and Mom's responding and doing smileys (that is my daughters fascination with AABB) the smileys. With the Holiday Season approaching, lot of the kiddos will be home. They wouldn't know it, but it could be a chance for them to work on their typing skills! LOL

They like to feel "apart of things" so their "discussion" would have to pertain to things involving Reality TV. Hmmm

I really like this idea. It lets them have a safe place to discuss things and gives us moms some security. My daughter loves many reality tv shows (wonder where she got that from) so no problem with that!
Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8638
Location : Home of The Blues
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale 11/22/2010   November 24th 2010, 6:28 pm

I like a kids thread - they can have a topic and talk to each other and us. It would make them feel a part of their mom's hobby.

I promise to respond with lots of smilies.
Smile dancing penguin
Back to top Go down
http://http:/ / imaginethismidsouth.auctionsound.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale 11/22/2010   

Back to top Go down
 
DWTS Discussion Finale 11/22/2010
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: