Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Alejules
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 820
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   November 18th 2010, 8:27 pm

I have no real opinion about Bristol other then I tend to root for the underdog. However, I really like Mark. He did a great job teaching someone who had little if any dance experience how to dance. He always has something nice to say and seems like an extremely genuine person!

I actually think that Kyle may win. He is also somewhat of an underdog- but he can dance!
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   November 19th 2010, 7:58 am

Bronwyn wrote:
They would have had to prepare a free dance if they'd been in the finals. Not to mention 2 or is it 3 other dances they would have had to prepare. So I take it they are just using that as their excuse because they don't want to do a free dance.

Except - if they had been in the finals, they would not be flying all over doing these personal appearances that they have to do. So yeah, I totally get that they don't have time to prepare for a live show on Monday.
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14721
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   November 19th 2010, 10:55 pm

http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/19/cbs-bristol-palin-hazardous-material-white-powder-substance-police-threat-sarah-palin-bristol-palin/

UPDATE #2 8:27 PM PT -- A rep for ABC tells TMZ the substance was determined to be talcum powder by the LAFD and adds, "Measures were taken to secure the area and ensure the safety of personnel."

UPDATE #1 8:20 PM PT --
A rep for the FBI tells TMZ ... "The L.A.P.D., L.A. City and FBI Hazardous Materials officials responded to a report of a threatening letter containing white powder received at CBS Studios in Los Angeles."

The rep continues, "Initial field screening was negative for hazardous substances but will be transported to a regional lab for further testing. A joint investigation is continuing."

Cops and other emergency responders raced to CBS Television City studio late Friday after a white powder substance was discovered by a member of the "Dancing with the Stars" staff ... and sources tell us Bristol Palin may have been the intended target.

Law enforcement sources tell us a powder substance was discovered by a member of the "Dancing" staff ... and sources connected to the show tell us a section of the studio containing "Dancing" offices was evacuated.

Multiple sources connected to the situation tell us the powder was contained in a piece of fan mail addressed to Bristol Palin.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   November 20th 2010, 6:34 am

People are so stupid and weird sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   

Back to top Go down

DWTS Results 11/16/2010
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: