AuthorMessage
KyGirl
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2205
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   November 17th 2010, 12:36 am

LouisVanAmstel

Btw, no elimination should come as a shock anymore! I'm so happy Kyle n Jennifer made the final. They r inspirational to this nation.gnite!

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   November 17th 2010, 5:46 am

Politics should remain on sunday morning shows, not primetime entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   November 17th 2010, 6:25 am

kmjm wrote:
censored

I'm done with watching this. Bet she'll win

Worst. Season. Ever.

I think she is going to win too. Those tea party folks are making a statement. I am kind of glad.... I like the general public to see how powerful this group has become. I was SO NOT SHOCKED. I will be shocked if she doesn't win the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   November 17th 2010, 6:34 am

blondie55 wrote:
ranjake wrote:
bubs wrote:
I feel bad for her Sad. It's not her fault she keeps getting so many votes. I think she would probably rather have left than go through all this.

Especially if this "operation bristol conspiracy" is true. If people are doing this, her fans, how can they imagine she'd want this that way? I read it's retaliation for Tina Fey getting the "Mark Twain" award?! It's really hard to believe this could possibly be true.

I doubt it's anything more than a couple over zealous fans. I'm sure all of the stars have a few. It really wouldn't be hard to make 10 email accounts and vote a few times from each.

I don't think it's fair that Bristol is getting reamed for still being there. A big part of the show is giving the fans a voice, and apparently the fans have spoken.
i agree and the whole "conspiracy" thing is ridiculous. most of the conservative base ppl keep talking about are overweight politicians, god help us if they are up late dialing away...

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   November 17th 2010, 6:34 am

Mappy wrote:
hmmm but if they spend all the time on politics how will we ever know what type of food will be served at the royal wedding????

Administrator

Number of posts : 35520
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   November 17th 2010, 6:36 am

Politics aside, she sucks as a dancer. Period.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Moody

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   November 17th 2010, 6:38 am

Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   November 17th 2010, 6:48 am

rallen wrote:
Mappy wrote:
hmmm but if they spend all the time on politics how will we ever know what type of food will be served at the royal wedding????

Ha! Royal weddings fall into the entertainment field happy dance 2
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   November 17th 2010, 7:16 am

So pissed that Maks is gone. This just goes to show that the fans really vote based on their connection to the dancer, or their emotions vs skill. No doubt that Brandy and Jennifer were the best 2 dancers, for many weeks now. BUT, Brandy did not connect with the audience. There was always something about her that seemed distant, cold - I am not quite sure what it was. It wasn't that I disliked her, but I never warmed up to her.

I truly feel bad for Maks. If he had been partnered with Jennifer, whom the audience seem to love but also has great skill, no doubt he would still be there.

I think that is what it all boils down to, and unfortunately is less about the dancing then the dancer!

I admit I liked Bristol. I don't know anything about the politics side of it (being Canadian I really don't care about the political parties in the States, half the time I have no idea which party they are with), but I liked her sense of innocence in the dancing.

I liked her personality more than Brandy, yet even I wanted Brandy to stay over her. This is ridiculous and I can't blame Maks for getting disgusted with the whole thing and becoming jaded.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   November 17th 2010, 7:26 am

KyGirl wrote:
LouisVanAmstel

Btw, no elimination should come as a shock anymore! I'm so happy Kyle n Jennifer made the final. They r inspirational to this nation.gnite!

Wow...Louis's tweet sure sends a message, doesn't it?? He doesn't congratulate Bristol?? She has come a long way since the season began. He is coming off as a sore loser, IMO. I guess if some of us ever thought the show was rigged, this answers that question...I think the powers that be would have sent Bristol home even if the fans didn't if the show was rigged in any way.
I loved Brandy/Maks and wanted them to win after Kurt/Anna left. I'm rooting for Jennifer now.
Back to top Go down
Bronwyn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   November 17th 2010, 7:31 am

ranjake wrote:
I can't do links- but I've been reading on televisionwithoutpity.com, and they posted links to Jezebel.com. It apparently shows how there is an easy way to power vote- by registering as many email addresses as possible at abc.com(abc apparently doesn't verify them.) Anyway,many Bristol voters are bragging that they are registering numerous fake email addresses, and power voting(and bragging about cheating) to "make liberal heads explode". I have NO idea if this is true- and I've been watching this show since season one, and I'm too dumb to have come up with this. Anyway, just thought I'd post it because this is CRAZY, if true.

This is nothing new. It has gone on for several seasons. There were people that stayed up all night voting for Melissa and Tony during their season. Same with Gilles, and also with Erin and Maks last season. I'm sure a lot of couples have many fans that do this and have for years. Bristol's supporters didn't invent the 'cheating'. And I don't even know if ABC considers it 'cheating', cause they know it goes on, and would figure out a way to stop it. People talk about it openly on ABC's message board, and have for years, they don't make a secret of it.

Relax people. Jennifer and Derek will win. The judges and the producers will come up with a way to make it happen, just like they came up with that rate-a-dance during the finals last season, that made sure Nicole won, and that Erin and Evan didn't stand a chance in hell of winning. What they did, took the decision out of the viewers hands, and gave all the power to the judges. The judges will determine the winner, not the viewers. They just want to make people think they have a say in who wins.
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   November 17th 2010, 8:52 am

Bronwyn wrote:
ranjake wrote:
I can't do links- but I've been reading on televisionwithoutpity.com, and they posted links to Jezebel.com. It apparently shows how there is an easy way to power vote- by registering as many email addresses as possible at abc.com(abc apparently doesn't verify them.) Anyway,many Bristol voters are bragging that they are registering numerous fake email addresses, and power voting(and bragging about cheating) to "make liberal heads explode". I have NO idea if this is true- and I've been watching this show since season one, and I'm too dumb to have come up with this. Anyway, just thought I'd post it because this is CRAZY, if true.

This is nothing new. It has gone on for several seasons. There were people that stayed up all night voting for Melissa and Tony during their season. Same with Gilles, and also with Erin and Maks last season. I'm sure a lot of couples have many fans that do this and have for years. Bristol's supporters didn't invent the 'cheating'. And I don't even know if ABC considers it 'cheating', cause they know it goes on, and would figure out a way to stop it. People talk about it openly on ABC's message board, and have for years, they don't make a secret of it.

Relax people. Jennifer and Derek will win. The judges and the producers will come up with a way to make it happen, just like they came up with that rate-a-dance during the finals last season, that made sure Nicole won, and that Erin and Evan didn't stand a chance in hell of winning. What they did, took the decision out of the viewers hands, and gave all the power to the judges. The judges will determine the winner, not the viewers. They just want to make people think they have a say in who win
s.

Exactly. I don't think there's anyway Bristol will be allowed to win.

For what it's worth I asked people on facebook last night who they voted for, and to my shock almost all of them (12 of 14) said Bristol. Being from Canada, it's not likely that any of the reasons were political. And I'll admit I voted for her too. Just once though, I'm not really a passionate voter Smile

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 888
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   November 17th 2010, 9:17 am

Blondie, you make such good sense. To me, you are always the voice of reason. I didn't vote, but I was very satisfied at the outcome. No doubt Jennifer will win.
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   November 17th 2010, 9:32 am

I'm glad Brandy left. I'm not a fan and they were one of the best teams left who could beat the team I do want to win.

I know a lot of fans don't want Derrick to win again BUT if he is one of the best teams left then why shouldn't he win again? Jennifer FTW!!! Very Happy lol!

I'm not a Bristol fan but I know many fans want people on there who do not know how to dance. Isn't that what she is compared to Nicole who won, who we all know was a professional dancer? I think there are just as many people who like her because of her mom as there are who dislike her because of her mom. IMO, it is the same situation with Kate from last season. She was worse than Bristol and look how long she lasted because of her fanbase. Maybe I'm naive but I don't think this is all about politics, I think some fans see her as the underdog. JMO
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   November 17th 2010, 10:27 am

jennifer8 wrote:
Blondie, you make such good sense. To me, you are always the voice of reason. I didn't vote, but I was very satisfied at the outcome. No doubt Jennifer will win.

cheek kiss

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   November 17th 2010, 10:31 am

Peaches wrote:
I'm glad Brandy left. I'm not a fan and they were one of the best teams left who could beat the team I do want to win.

I know a lot of fans don't want Derrick to win again BUT if he is one of the best teams left then why shouldn't he win again? Jennifer FTW!!! Very Happy lol!

I'm not a Bristol fan but I know many fans want people on there who do not know how to dance. Isn't that what she is compared to Nicole who won, who we all know was a professional dancer? I think there are just as many people who like her because of her mom as there are who dislike her because of her mom. IMO, it is the same situation with Kate from last season. She was worse than Bristol and look how long she lasted because of her fanbase. Maybe I'm naive but I don't think this is all about politics, I think some fans see her as the underdog. JMO

Good Post Peaches! I really think that a lot of her voting is not political. I think it is a number of factors including a backlash from Nicole winning last season. I think Bristol is really likeable and she has been an underdog all season and I think people "connect" with her. I was rooting for her too, but at this point I think it's too much and she should have gone home last night.

I, also, agree that there is NO way she will win. The judges stack finale night and she will have the lowest scores by far (unless Kyle or Jennifer really screw up). The best dancer doesn't always win and I am really rooting for Kyle.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   November 17th 2010, 11:57 am

OH my word, now here is someone really PISSED about Bristol

MADISON, Wis. (AP) - November 17, 2010 -- Authorities say a 67-year-old rural Wisconsin man enraged over Bristol Palin's "Dancing with the Stars" routine blasted his television with a shotgun, leading to an overnight standoff with a SWAT team.

A Dane County Sheriff's detective says in court documents that Steven Cowan, of the town of Vermont, felt Palin was not a good dancer and was only on the show because of her famous mother.

They say Cowan loaded his shotgun and blasted the TV before turning the gun on his wife, who escaped.

Tactical officers surrounded the home and managed to talk Cowan out Tuesday morning.

Cowan was charged second-degree reckless endangerment and could be sentenced to up to 10 years in prison if convicted. Authorities say he has bipolar disorder.

Back to top Go down
kmjm
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1836

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   November 17th 2010, 12:36 pm

I find Bristol really unlikeable. For a young woman, she lacks energy, drive and she has a flat personality. She strikes me as very passive and negative- some weeks she acted like she hated being there. I think she is just there so her Mom can be on national tv every week. Her mother's supporters are openly bragging that they fixed the voting.

Whatever, I'm finished with watching this season.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35520
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   November 17th 2010, 12:54 pm

I'm really trying not to insult posters here. I realize that many of you aren't "political" and don't really follow it that much.

Those of you who think the voting is not related to politics are naive.

Here is one quote from a conservative site: "It will blow the liberal's minds! You don't even have to watch the how* here are the numbers and the links"

Gaming the vote on right leaning sites is all the talk.

As long as it's allowed, that's the way it is unless others actually care enough to vote for someone else. I can't complain because I never vote. lol! OK... I'll complain a little.

* typo included.. the poster meant "show"
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   November 17th 2010, 12:59 pm

i don't watch the show all that much, don't vote but this much i do know, or feel like:

The Palins are taking over the world.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   November 17th 2010, 1:06 pm

I don't even actually mind Bristol that much. I just think that Brandy got completely hosed. Bristol should have gone 2 weeks ago. Poor Maks. It's so funny I couldn't even stand him before. But the last couple of seasons I've really liked him.

Anyway, I'm only watching for Christina's Burlesque performance next week.
Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   November 17th 2010, 1:17 pm

I feel so bad for Maks. I think he got screwed by the judges/finale last season and now he gets screwed by the fans. I hope he will come back next season. It would not be the same without him.

Are the ratings high this season? As high as Kate?? Does anyone know?
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   November 17th 2010, 1:19 pm

I really could care less about who wins it to be honest.

I think that Bristol is a brave, bright, strong willed person, and I wish her well. I think it's great that a young lady who is so obviously very shy was able to overcome some of her fears and participate in the show. I think she has done a really good job of coming out of her shell and loosing up. Considering she was the only person in this years line up that had no performance and/or dance experience, she did very well. She is not the best dancer left. If everyone votes for the best dancer, Jennifer would likely win. But I think it's fair to say that those who are voting for political reasons in favor of Bristol, may also have counterparts that are voting against her based solely on their own political reasons. I personally voted for her last week because I admire her drive and think she is the most improved. Dancing With the Stars is different for everybody. Some people think that the best dancer should win, some think that the most improved should win, and some feel that their favorite should win. To each his own.

it's all good

ETA: that guy with the gun is a moron. It takes all kinds to make the world go round I guess Rolling Eyes

ETA2: I really feel bad for Maks too, he's been gipped a lot.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   November 17th 2010, 2:25 pm

Pardon my ignorance (actually my nationality) because I don't live there so I don't really know - but here in Canada, Sara Palin is somewhat of a laughing stock. So, I just assumed it was sort of the same there. To that end, I would have thought that the political connection would have negated her advancing - I seem to have been wrong.

I definitely think that Bristol has some sort of crazy voting going on - not her doing or fault, but something is up.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   November 17th 2010, 4:28 pm

I didn't like Brandy so I don't care that she's gone.

DWTS had to have known this would happen when they cast Bristol. They had to know she would have a built in fan base via the Tea Party. But then again, most of the contestants have some sort of built in fan base.

I like the fact that Bristol is an underdog with no experience whatsoever. I guess I always like the underdog. She won't win because I think they will find a way to make sure she doesn't. If it were up to the voters alone, I do believe she would win. That's how strong I believe her voting block is.

Schooner - Sarah Palin has a lot of supporters. To some, yes, she is a "laughing stock" but to many others she is not. The political connection has only helped Bristol.
Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   November 17th 2010, 4:33 pm

I can't believe Bristol is in the finals!
I am okay with the results because Kyle is still in it.
I am not too broken up about Brandy leaving. I didn't like her "I want/need this so much more than everyone else" attitude.
Maks' TVGuide blog should be interesting this week!
As much as Bristol does not deserve to win, I could almost accept it if it means Derek doesn't win again.

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 652
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   November 17th 2010, 4:35 pm

this is why i've shyed away from america's vote shows...american idol continued to piss me off and from reading this thread, sounds like DWTS would have too.....the best contestant usually doesnt win these shows......

stones
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1045
Registration date : 2010-02-06

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   November 17th 2010, 5:50 pm

I like Bristol, but I don't think she should still be there. And I don't think she should be blamed for what is happening. The producers knew exaactly what they were doing when they chose her. The ratings will probably
go through the roof next week as people tune in to see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   November 17th 2010, 5:54 pm

Maksim Slams DWTS: "This Season Has Just Been Ridiculous"

LINK

In case you haven't heard, Brandy and her partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy were booted from Dancing With the Stars last night in one of the show's most shocking eliminations.

So how's our favorite DWTS pro doing today? Not too well.

Read on to find out what he told us about being thisclose to the mirrorball trophy, who he's rooting for now and what he really thinks about Bristol Palin...

Was last night's elimination the most shocking moment you've had on the show?
Yeah, for me personally, it's probably the one that's the hardest to swallow...This season has just been ridiculous since day one. Just one after another after another. Brandy and I think this is the culminating point of this season, it just came crashing down. We almost feel like the effort wasn't worth it. We put in a lot of work. We put in a lot of effort. It's been a very, very difficult season...It just feels like it was an uphill climb the entire time and to really come that short of the finale. It's just very upsetting.

Are you mad at all about it?
I felt really disappointed with Bristol. On Monday night, I found out that she went on record saying that I said something about her along the lines of, "I don't like her because she's still here and she's not a good enough dancer." Every time I've opened my mouth about Bristol, I've been nothing but supportive...For her to come out on Monday night and totally smear my name the way she did, that's just completely uncalled for...I have no idea where she got it from, but wherever she got it from, shame on her and shame on whoever told her that.

What about the alleged right-wing conspiracy theory keeping Bristol on the show? Are you starting to believe it?
I definitely think that the system is flawed. I think there are a lot of problems with it. I have a lot of friends in the Philadelphia area who couldn't call at all. People here, in front of me, picked up the phone, dialed one time and it said, "Thank you for voting. You are over your limit." Anybody crazy would think, "This is a conspiracy theory. Everybody's out there and wants Bristol to win." Not at all. I think it's just a flawed system.

Do you think Bristol could win?
I really don't care. I think at this point I'm rooting for Kyle [Massey] because this kid has come on with no fan base, with not a known name, not someone who is in incredible shape or had a phenomenal dance background...Kyle does have the same resilience as Bristol, same dance ability as Jennifer [Grey], but he's just that kid next door...I think he's amazing.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   November 17th 2010, 6:00 pm

Maks need to see Erin stat. She will relieve some of his frustration. lol!

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   November 17th 2010, 6:10 pm

Just got a call from my Granny (avid DWTS fan):

Complete Transcription:

Her: "Did you watch?"
Me: "Yeah that was some bullshit".
Her: "If she wins next week, I am throwing my romance novel at the tv. She isn't even a STAR".

Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   November 17th 2010, 6:13 pm

Jessalyn wrote:
Just got a call from my Granny (avid DWTS fan):

Complete Transcription:

Her: "Did you watch?"
Me: "Yeah that was some bullshit".
Her: "If she wins next week, I am throwing my romance novel at the tv. She isn't even a STAR".

I like your Granny.

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 652
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   November 17th 2010, 6:21 pm

your granny rocks Smile

ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   November 17th 2010, 6:58 pm

Well, after reading that interview with Maks, I completely lost respect for him. I thought he and Brandy were great dancers, but he made it sound like they were the only couple that worked hard at the dances. All the couples put in a lot of hard work each week, IMO. And this season is no different from any of the others...good dancers have been let go when it should have been someone else. He is just a sore loser right now. Just face it, Maks...Bristol/Mark have more fans than you and Brandy do. That's life...learn to be gracious in defeat. Life isn't fair!!!
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   November 18th 2010, 7:24 am

ebowers wrote:

Well, after reading that interview with Maks, I completely lost respect for him. I thought he and Brandy were great dancers, but he made it sound like they were the only couple that worked hard at the dances. All the couples put in a lot of hard work each week, IMO. And this season is no different from any of the others...good dancers have been let go when it should have been someone else. He is just a sore loser right now. Just face it, Maks...Bristol/Mark have more fans than you and Brandy do. That's life...learn to be gracious in defeat. Life isn't fair!!!

I totally disagree. What I love about Maks is you always get the real deal. He says what he is really feeling - not these mamby-pamby bullshit PC answers.

We all know that there is something strange going on with voting this season - and they know it too. To that end, I don' t blame him. He works his ass off (as all the pros do) but the "best dancing" is not rewarded. Anyone who thinks Bristol was good enough to deserve a spot in the final 3 is not looking at it as a dance competition. I have liked Bristol all the way through, was rooting for her, but I do agree that she should have been gone before Audrina or Brandy.

I don't understand why he thinks Kyle came in with no fan base though? As soon as my girls (who are 20 and 15) heard he was on, they were excited - they love him. They were excited to see his brother (who is on Zoey 101) in the audience every week. They have outgrown those shows, but they sort of grew up with Kyle and knew of him over alot of the other "stars". They only knew Rick Fox because he had been on One Tree Hill. Had no idea he was actually a pro ball player. (I admit, I had no idea who he was either)

But back to the original comment - I admire Maks more and more every time he gives an interview. I love that he is honest about how he feels.
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   November 18th 2010, 7:26 am

So the burning question remains - will Brandy and Maks perform their freestyle as requested by Bruno?
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   November 18th 2010, 3:07 pm

Schooner wrote:
So the burning question remains - will Brandy and Maks perform their freestyle as requested by Bruno?

Nope, they were on The View today, and said they wouldn't have time to prepare a free dance. Joy was really trying to egg Maks on regarding Bristol, but he didn't take the bait. The danced beautifully on The View. This clips shows them dancing, and Joy interviewing them.

Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   November 18th 2010, 3:42 pm

I guess I missed that. Bruno asked them to dance their freestyle Monday? I wouldn't do it either if I were them.
Back to top Go down
Bronwyn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   November 18th 2010, 3:45 pm

They would have had to prepare a free dance if they'd been in the finals. Not to mention 2 or is it 3 other dances they would have had to prepare. So I take it they are just using that as their excuse because they don't want to do a free dance.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   November 18th 2010, 3:47 pm

I don't blame them. Fuck that. You get treated like trash and then your gonna spend all that time preparing a dance for funzies? Hell no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 11/16/2010   

Back to top Go down

DWTS Results 11/16/2010
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: