Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5731
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 11/15/2010   November 15th 2010, 8:31 pm

1.Jennifer
2. Kyle
3. Brandy
4. Bristol

Is that how scoring ended? If so, all is good in my world.

dancing penguin fireworks dancing penguin fireworks dancing penguin
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 11/15/2010   November 15th 2010, 8:32 pm

Kyle for the win!
Back to top Go down
KyGirl
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2205
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 11/15/2010   November 15th 2010, 8:45 pm

Vote Vote Vote!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 11/15/2010   November 15th 2010, 8:47 pm

KyGirl wrote:
Vote Vote Vote!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2205
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 11/15/2010   November 15th 2010, 9:07 pm

I know it doesn't mean much but Kyle and Lacey are in first on Dial Idol. Followed by Bristol, then Brandy, then Jennifer.

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 11/15/2010   November 15th 2010, 9:37 pm

I am rooting for Jennifer now that Kurt was booted off last week.

I thought her first dance was great and I enjoyed her second one as well.

The best part was she did not whine and seemed to be drama free this week. lol

I enjoyed last season a lot more with Maks and Erin though.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3685
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 11/15/2010   November 15th 2010, 10:28 pm

Sorry, just not feeling Bristol. Have nothing against her but I don't enjoy watching her dance. I still love Jennifer! I want to be Jennifer - well, at least have a nose job and have her body and dance like her. I really don't know anything else about her. lol!
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14721
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 11/15/2010   November 15th 2010, 10:51 pm

Go Kyle!!

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
kmjm
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 11/15/2010   November 15th 2010, 11:44 pm

Bristol's scores were ridiculously high. I think someone must be bribing the judges! If she isn't booted this week, I don't think I could stand to watch the finals for fear she would win!
Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 11/15/2010   November 16th 2010, 12:46 am

Bristol should go home tomorrow! I have really liked her, but it's time.

I find myself rooting for Kyle!!! I want Maks to win because he never has. I dont' want Derek to win.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 11/15/2010   November 16th 2010, 5:19 am

Three of the top four are all fantastic. My daughter LOVES Kyle, so he must have the tween votes. Bristol does not belong in the top four, but I suspect one of the others will be booted and she will be in the final 3. Mad
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 11/15/2010   November 16th 2010, 7:03 am

I thought they were all fabulous last night! I liked the stories they shared before their second dances. I had forgotten about Brandy and that car crash. The media can be so cruel and relentless with things like that.
I really think any of the remaining 4 would be a great winner, each different in their own way. I've loved the season!!
Back to top Go down
towelgirl78
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 11/15/2010   November 16th 2010, 7:20 am

Bristol needs to go!! Hope Kyle wins, I like Maks don't care for Brandy.
Back to top Go down
snow

Number of posts : 13238

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 11/15/2010   November 16th 2010, 7:38 am

ebowers wrote:

Quote :
I really think any of the remaining 4 would be a great winner, each different in their own way.

I agree and think Bristol is doing great. She has come a long way for not having any experience and her first dance was great. The other three all have TV/movie experience and that makes a big difference. I hope Brandy goes next with Jennifer taking the prize.

SUN 8/7c WED 8/7c THUR 9/8c
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 11/15/2010   November 16th 2010, 7:53 am

snow wrote:
ebowers wrote:

Quote :
I really think any of the remaining 4 would be a great winner, each different in their own way.

I agree and think Bristol is doing great. She has come a long way for not having any experience and her first dance was great. The other three all have TV/movie experience and that makes a big difference. I hope Brandy goes next with Jennifer taking the prize.

I was afraid to say it. I want Brandy to go tonight too and have the final three be Jennifer, Kyle and Bristol.
Brandy is a wonderful dancer but there is something about her personality that I don't care for.
I think the way she treated Maks at the very beginning like he was JUST a dance instructor that should train the way she wants/demands.
I want Jennifer to win with Kyle in second place (he is such a cute, nice kid) and Bristol taking third place.
I like Bristol a lot and I give her BIG kudos...she has NO entertainment/acting/dance experience whatsoever.
I could never do what she has learned in the past few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 11/15/2010   November 16th 2010, 7:55 am

I totally agree - Brandy for the elimination - Jennifer for the win!
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 11/15/2010   November 16th 2010, 7:56 am

This is a tough one. I really feel like Jennifer, of the stars, is the best and deserves the win. However, I don't want Derek to win yet again.

Of the pros - I really want Maks to get a win. I think he has been robbed a couple times (esp last season) and he is so good, it seems unfair that he has never won. Brandy is not my favourite, but she is definitely good enough that she could win.

I personally like Bristol and Kyle. If it wasn't a "dance contest" per se, I wouldn't mind one of them winning, each for a different reason.

This is a tough one.

Why didn't they give Jennifer to Maks instead of Derek? Since she is older, and Maks is older than Derek, it would have seemed like a better fit to me. I wonder if the Stars got a say in who they danced with?
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35460
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 11/15/2010   November 16th 2010, 7:56 am

The competition shouldn't be for most improved though.
I'm much more picky. The best dancer should win and if that is Brandy, then it should be her who wins IMO.
I know it isn't that way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 11/15/2010   November 16th 2010, 7:58 am

Oh I wish Jennifer was with Maks as well. I certainly do not understand why Derek always always always is partnered with good dancers. He would never have been partnered with Bristol. Derek must have a lot of pull on the show.
Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5991
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 11/15/2010   November 16th 2010, 8:01 am

I don't like Jennifer or Brandy at all and it stinks that they are the 2 best dancers. I hope one of them goes in a surprise tonight. Unfortunately I think it will be Kyle.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
Schooner
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 11/15/2010   November 16th 2010, 8:03 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
The competition shouldn't be for most improved though.
I'm much more picky. The best dancer should win and if that is Brandy, then it should be her who wins IMO.
I know it isn't that way.

I would agree if they had a level playing field to start. I still think they should be "good" to win, but not always the best.

Last season, I would have to say that Nicole probably was a better dancer than Erin. However, given that Nicole is basically a pro herself, I don't think she deserved the win. The whole premise of the show is to take someone outside of their comfort of normal regime, and teach them something new. I don't mind if they are athletic, or have some training such as skating etc, but Nicole went to a dance school!

Having said all that, I do think Jennifer is the best dancer left, and regardless of her experience on Dirty Dancing, she obviously was not a trained dancer.

I don't think Bristol will win, but I do like that she embodies (IMO) what the premise of the show was initially designed for.
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 11/15/2010   November 16th 2010, 8:44 am

I'm just worried (really worried) Jennifer will go tonight( because of dialidol- which I know is probably not accurate, but...still)- so I'm preparing myself. I would've loved to see Jennifer with Maks, too. Since this show has begun, I don't really think it's been about the dancer that evolved the most/came the farthest, fortunately or unfortunately. If it were, the winners would've been Kelly O, Erin, etc. Bristol's come a long way and I appreciate that she's out of her comfort zone- but she would be an unsatisfying winner to me. For all of her improvement, which is great- I find her dances rather simplified with lots of "walking"- but I noticed a big improvement in confidence and attitude from her last night.

I DO think Bristol may well win. I think her voting block is enormous. We shall see.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 11/15/2010   November 16th 2010, 9:47 am

Kyle and Jennifer for final two because I like them.

Jennifer and Brandy for final two because they're both amazing.

Kyle for final two because he is most improved and had no background in dance.

Tony for the win because he keeps getting the 'also rans'. lol!
Back to top Go down
butterfly3851
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 666

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 11/15/2010   November 16th 2010, 10:10 am

I too want Maks to win but for some reason - Brandy has not won me over. Her story was good last night - wish they had shown that earlier in the season to warm me up to her. I don't dislike her - just haven't fallen in love with her. She is lacking some charisma.

Speaking of charisma - wow - Kyle is full of it! So cute!!!

Bristol has improved so much - proud of her - but hope she doesn't win. Loved seeing Alaska on her mom's show- surprised it was as good as it was.

Jennifer is good - but her earlier clips have left me cold on her. She was my favorite at the beginning. Tired of Derek winning.

But I didn't vote - watched it late on Tivo - voting had closed.

Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 11/15/2010   November 16th 2010, 10:24 am

London wrote:
I don't like Jennifer or Brandy at all and it stinks that they are the 2 best dancers. I hope one of them goes in a surprise tonight. Unfortunately I think it will be Kyle.

This season has ruined my love for Jennifer Grey. Before she was just Baby so I idolized her. But now that I "know" her, she annoys the hell out of me.
Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2919
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 11/15/2010   November 16th 2010, 12:10 pm

I see Brandy going tonight, I wish it was Bristol.....

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1836

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 11/15/2010   November 16th 2010, 12:47 pm

I thought this was Dancing with the Stars. Granted for most of them the star wattage is dim, but how on any standard can Bristol be considered a star? She is a dull, uninteresting young woman whose only claim to fame other than getting knocked up at 17 is that she is Sarah Palin's daughter.

Granted she has improved, but she's still pretty bad. She mostly walked through her first dance last night, it was a travesty she got three 9s.

Jennnifer annoys me too, but at least if she wins, it will be fair because she's a good dancer.

I like Brandy, but more importantly, she is dancing very well. Kyle shouldn't win, but he has worked hard for his position and he has some personality, unlike Bristol.
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 11/15/2010   November 16th 2010, 1:04 pm

I agree that the "star" part has been stretched on Bristol...but there have been a few in the past that I could say that about as well.

I guess since Melissa and Jake actually were on a TV show, they can be considered a "celebrity" in some fashion? Same can be said for Kate - she is not a "star" but a reality TV personality.

Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 11/15/2010   November 16th 2010, 1:15 pm

"Star" on this show at least (actually in most instants), simply means someone with fame.

I certainly knew who Bristol Palin was before the season started. I hadn't however heard of Kyle, and there have been countless others throughout the seasons that I have had no clue about...

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 11/15/2010   November 16th 2010, 2:13 pm

Plus, Bristol has a part in a TLC show, too, now.

So- Kelly O (osbourne) was just on "The Talk"( Julie's show- I love it). And she said one of the reasons she finally lost the weight is, when she was on DWTS, her and one of the girl dancers had an argument, and after the argument, any time she'd pass the dancer, the dancer would whisper "fat bitch"! Anyway- it was a trigger.

But I really want to know who the female dancer was!!!! Any guesses? I wish I twittered- I would tweet Kelly and ask her.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14721
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 11/15/2010   November 16th 2010, 3:48 pm

The final 3 should be Brandy, Jennifer, and Kyle. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Bristol stayed. She was actually great last night, but was she better than the other 3...no. All my opinion of course.
I'd prefer Kyle winning of course Wink and I really like his partner Lacey.
If Brandy won, as much as I don't like her, she's been a great dancer this season.
If Jennifer won, that would be okay too even if I dislike her partner. She has danced beautifully this season.
I really don't want to see Bristol win. I think there is a sweetness about her and she has improved from the beginning, but she hasn't been better than the other three.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 11/15/2010   November 16th 2010, 4:28 pm

ranjake wrote:

So- Kelly O (osbourne) was just on "The Talk"( Julie's show- I love it). And she said one of the reasons she finally lost the weight is, when she was on DWTS, her and one of the girl dancers had an argument, and after the argument, any time she'd pass the dancer, the dancer would whisper "fat bitch"! Anyway- it was a trigger.

But I really want to know who the female dancer was!!!! Any guesses? I wish I twittered- I would tweet Kelly and ask her.

Based on the female pros on her season (Edyta Śliwińska, Cheryl Burke, Anna Trebunskaya, Chelsie Hightower, Anna Demidova, Lacey Schwimmer, Karina Smirnoff, and Kym Johnson) my guess would be Karina.

Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 11/15/2010   November 16th 2010, 4:31 pm

ranjake wrote:

OOOOOH! I really want to know. Let us know if you find out. I would guess Karina too, but who was she with that season? Kelly was on the season that Donny won, right?
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 11/15/2010   November 16th 2010, 4:33 pm

bubs wrote:
ranjake wrote:

OOOOOH! I really want to know. Let us know if you find out. I would guess Karina too, but who was she with that season? Kelly was on the season that Donny won, right?

Karina was partnered with Aaron Carter that season. They went out in 4th place, and Kelly went out in 3rd.

Number of posts : 43153

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 11/15/2010   November 16th 2010, 4:37 pm

What seasons of DWTS do you think the best dancer won?

Maybe last season when Nicole won even though I wanted Erin and Maks to take it because they were my favorites.

I voted for them and Emmit when he won.

I am just thinking about this because it seems it is not always the best dancer who ends up winning.

It is who has the biggest fan base when they reach the finals.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 11/15/2010   November 16th 2010, 4:56 pm

blondie55 wrote:
bubs wrote:
ranjake wrote:

Karina was partnered with Aaron Carter that season. They went out in 4th place, and Kelly went out in 3rd.

Oh yea.. I bet it was karina.
Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 11/15/2010   November 16th 2010, 5:14 pm

Bristol... please go home.
I wouldn't be heartbroken if it was Brandy though.
I would cry if it's Kyle.

My ideal results for the season:
Bristol out tonight.
Brandy- 3rd place.
Jen- 2nd
Kyle- WINNER!!

Weird season, I had never even heard of Kyle before it started. Wow, if both Bristol and Kyle make the finals... who would have predicted THAT!??

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 11/15/2010   November 16th 2010, 5:18 pm

jengalives wrote:

Bristol out tonight.
Brandy- 3rd place.
Jen- 2nd
Kyle- WINNER!!

Weird season, I had never even heard of Kyle before it started. Wow, if both Bristol and Kyle make the finals... who would have predicted THAT!??

Brace yourself. I don't think Bristol is going anywhere. I think she has a large fan base and will win the whole show.
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 11/15/2010   November 16th 2010, 5:24 pm

Moody wrote:
jengalives wrote:

Bristol out tonight.
Brandy- 3rd place.
Jen- 2nd
Kyle- WINNER!!

Brace yourself. I don't think Bristol is going anywhere. I think she has a large fan base and will win the whole show.

If not Bristol, I hope Brandy goes.
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 11/15/2010   November 16th 2010, 5:42 pm

bubs wrote:
blondie55 wrote:
bubs wrote:
ranjake wrote:

Oh yea.. I bet it was karina.

Karina was my first thought when I read this. She is a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 11/15/2010   

Back to top Go down

DWTS Discussion 11/15/2010
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: