Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DWTS results 11/9/10   November 10th 2010, 8:52 am

Bristol is going to win this thing, you watch and see! Twisted Evil

Love love love Dance Center.

Maks should tone down his snottiness a bit. People are already rubbed the wrong way by Brandy, why add salt to the wound?
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: DWTS results 11/9/10   November 10th 2010, 9:04 am

Kurt was a nice guy, but I am glad he left over Bristol. Regardless of her mom, I like this girl.

This is a tough one for me. I like all the final 4 teams for various reasons.

I think Jennifer is probably the best dancer left - but I don't want Derek to win again.

I love Kyle and Lacey. I don't see them winning, but he is so fun to watch.

I love Maks. I don't really care about Brandy, but I really think Maks has been robbed int he past and he deserves t win.

And I just like Bristol. Again, I don't want to see a repeat winner, and I don't see it happening.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS results 11/9/10   November 10th 2010, 1:03 pm

I hope Brady leaves next. Though it should be Bristol.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Bronwyn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: DWTS results 11/9/10   November 10th 2010, 1:17 pm

Lori wrote:
Bristol is going to win this thing, you watch and see! Twisted Evil

Love love love Dance Center.

Maks should tone down his snottiness a bit. People are already rubbed the wrong way by Brandy, why add salt to the wound?

Bristol won't win. The judges will see to that on the finale, just like they made sure Nicole won last season. Remember that dance ranking thing the producers came up with, or whatever it was on the last show? The judges made sure with that, that they were going to get a Nicole win. And she is definitely someone who I always thought should never have been on this show. Talk about ringers. There's never been a bigger one than Nicole.

I know many people are unhappy that Bristol is still on. And some of those that have gone before her may have been better dancers, but she has not knocked one single person out of this that had any chance in hell of winning. It's been between Jennifer and Brandy from the beginning, and will remain so til the end. And I think Jennifer takes it in the end.
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS results 11/9/10   November 10th 2010, 1:44 pm

Maybe it's my need to root for the underdogs, but I really like Bristol. Of course she's not going to win. She never had a chance against trained dancers and seasoned performers. But there's something about her determination and willingness to put herself out there that I really like.

I used to love this show, but it's become so predictable. You can literally pick out the finalists when the cast is first announced.

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: DWTS results 11/9/10   November 10th 2010, 2:02 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
I hope Brady leaves next. Though it should be Bristol.
Have to agree ready for Brandy to go!!! I'm rooting for Kyle!!!

Back to top Go down
Tracy
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2882

PostSubject: Re: DWTS results 11/9/10   November 10th 2010, 2:33 pm

I rather see Kyle or Bristol win, I'm tired of Jennifer whinning every week and Brandys smug attitude, I rather see someone with NO dancing expierence win.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3685
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS results 11/9/10   November 10th 2010, 2:40 pm

I've always wanted Jennifer to win it but now i'm moving towards Kyle. So, either of these two is fine with me. I don't want Brandy to win and I just can't get behind Bristol.
Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: DWTS results 11/9/10   November 10th 2010, 2:45 pm

I DO NOT want Derek to win! I am rooting for Maks or Kyle. I love Bristol, but she shouldn't win.

After all the fan support that Maks/Erin had last year and they were still in 3rd, I don't think there is any way that Bristol will win this. The judges control the finals.
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: DWTS results 11/9/10   November 10th 2010, 4:03 pm

I actually did expect and want Audrina in the finals- so Bristol is still there over her, for me. And it's a little disappointing- but it's not like she's done anything wrong. I like Bristol; she's a sweet girl- I would never judge her by her Mom. But I don't enjoy watching her dance very much, any more. But this has become a lackluster season for me in any case. I guess after last year, which I LOVED, it was inevitable. I guess I want Jen to win, and I hope she won't be penalized by the Derek 'hate'. Just as Bristol shouldn't be penalized for her Mom- just my opinion. For the first time in all of my seasons watching DWTS, I don't much care who wins.
Back to top Go down
Bronwyn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: DWTS results 11/9/10   November 10th 2010, 4:52 pm

Even if Audrina hadn't left when she did, she wouldn't have made finals. She just never had the fanbase and connected with the audience enough to take her there.

I feel bad for Bristol. The beating she has taken and is taking on message boards especially, but other places as well, just makes me want to root her on. And no, I'm not a fan of her mother's. But she isn't her mother. She's just a kid who got thrust into the limelight, and she had no control over that. And I for one, don't blame her one bit for doing this show. Who would turn down money like that, especially a young mother trying to raise a child.

But after last season, and the judges getting the winner they wanted, come hell or high water, I will never vote for anyone on this show again. When it comes to finals, it's a waste of time and energy.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35519
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS results 11/9/10   November 10th 2010, 5:12 pm

Bronwyn wrote:
Even if Audrina hadn't left when she did, she wouldn't have made finals. She just never had the fanbase and connected with the audience enough to take her there.

I feel bad for Bristol. The beating she has taken and is taking on message boards especially, but other places as well, just makes me want to root her on. And no, I'm not a fan of her mother's. But she isn't her mother. She's just a kid who got thrust into the limelight, and she had no control over that. And I for one, don't blame her one bit for doing this show. Who would turn down money like that, especially a young mother trying to raise a child.

But after last season, and the judges getting the winner they wanted, come hell or high water, I will never vote for anyone on this show again. When it comes to finals, it's a waste of time and energy.

Hell, I've been pissed off ever since Mario Lopez got robbed.
ETA: I always want the best dancer to win
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
catty

Number of posts : 14894
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS results 11/9/10   November 10th 2010, 5:20 pm

I want to make it clear that I don't dislike Bristol because of her mom. I felt she should have left 3 weeks ago that's all. I don't believe she has danced better than the three who have left before her. Just my opinion and others may think differently. Do I think she is being voted for, by some people, because of WHO her mom is? Yes. And I don't blame her at all for doing the show since she is a single mom.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS results 11/9/10   November 10th 2010, 5:56 pm

catty wrote:
I want to make it clear that I don't dislike Bristol because of her mom. I felt she should have left 3 weeks ago that's all. I don't believe she has danced better than the three who have left before her. Just my opinion and others may think differently. Do I think she is being voted for, by some people, because of WHO her mom is? Yes. And I don't blame her at all for doing the show since she is a single mom.

This is ME- except I thought she should have been voted off THIS week- for the simple reason that I thought Kurt was more enjoyable to watch dancing. I don't think I was 'blaming' Bristol for anything- or if anyone thought I was, I wasn't. I'm ready for 'skating with the stars'. Bethenny- and Johnny Weir and 'Uncle' Dick Button are judges!!!
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: DWTS results 11/9/10   November 10th 2010, 5:58 pm

Dick Button is a judge? That should be good.
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS results 11/9/10   November 10th 2010, 6:01 pm

Lori wrote:
Dick Button is a judge? That should be good.

And Johnny Weir!!! It's MAGICAL!!!!! It's an early Xmas (or hannukah) gift!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: DWTS results 11/9/10   November 10th 2010, 6:02 pm

Oh yes I love Johnny. Such a character! happy dance 2
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS results 11/9/10   November 10th 2010, 9:03 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Bronwyn wrote:

Hell, I've been pissed off ever since Mario Lopez got robbed.
ETA: I always want the best dancer to win

TOTALLY AGREE Nancy!

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: DWTS results 11/9/10   November 13th 2010, 3:18 am

i just want to say i LOVE Kyle & Lacey!!! hot for you
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: DWTS results 11/9/10   November 13th 2010, 6:27 am

I can't watch this season because Bristol Palin is on it and yes, it is because of her mom. There. I said it. I am too cowardly to ever come back and read the shit storm I may have created because of it and will very likely regret this post but here I go hitting send. bad girl
Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8638
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: DWTS results 11/9/10   November 13th 2010, 6:35 am

Moody wrote:
I can't watch this season because Bristol Palin is on it and yes, it is because of her mom. There. I said it. I am too cowardly to ever come back and read the shit storm I may have created because of it and will very likely regret this post but here I go hitting send. bad girl

Moody, you can come sit with me, Smile.
Back to top Go down
http://http:/ / imaginethismidsouth.auctionsound.com/
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35519
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS results 11/9/10   November 13th 2010, 6:50 am

She seems like a nice kid, but she can't dance worth shit, so that must mean she is still there for reasons other than her dance ability.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS results 11/9/10   November 13th 2010, 7:16 am

Kyle dance
Back to top Go down
snow

Number of posts : 13238

PostSubject: Re: DWTS results 11/9/10   November 13th 2010, 7:49 am

Quote :
I can't watch this season because Bristol Palin is on it and yes, it is because of her mom.

I'm having fun watching it and I like her mom. fuss and fight
Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: DWTS results 11/9/10   November 13th 2010, 12:00 pm

Moody- At first I judged her because of her mom too. But, I really like her. There is just something endearing about her shyness and vulnerability. I have been rooting for her, but I think she is now overstaying. I am not sure if people are voting for her because of her mom or because of the reasons that I like her.

Is anyone planning on watching the Palin's reality show?? I keep telling myself I am not...but I might be like a train wreck I can't stay away from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DWTS results 11/9/10   

Back to top Go down

DWTS results 11/9/10
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: