The Walking Dead

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Neshama

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:08 am

I was under the weather today and turned on AMC in time for the 1st season marathon. Oh, my I got sucked in and before I knew it -- it was dark out and I was gearing up for the 2nd season premiere. Lol. To which I watched back to back. I even missed Dexter & Homeland, so I definitely got hooked. I am now scared to go to sleep as I fear I will dream of zombies....
Back to top Go down
Frances
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 12115
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:27 pm

Neshama...This show is a bit addictive. I'm glad you enjoyed the marathon and premiere. Don't laugh, when I went to the bathroom in the middle of the night I peeked behind the shower curtain to make sure nothing would jump out at me. Embarassed Laughing

Also, is that Kristen Stewart in your avi? Nice photo! Very Happy

Shell...I sensed something immediately regarding the deer and the boy and kept telling my husband, "Something is not right, something is off". I wonder how many episodes till we find out about the little girl. I'm not a patient person. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Neshama

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:32 pm

Frances, I would have done the same thing! Couldn't believe how much I enjoyed the show that I sat there almost the entire day watching it. Lol. I saw that it killed in the ratings for the premiere!

Yes, that is Kristen Stewart in my avi Smile I love her.

She gets a lot of hate (a lot has to do with her love life) but I think she's pretty awesome, not to mention very beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:13 pm

Neshama wrote:
Frances, I would have done the same thing! Couldn't believe how much I enjoyed the show that I sat there almost the entire day watching it. Lol. I saw that it killed in the ratings for the premiere!

Yes, that is Kristen Stewart in my avi Smile I love her.

She gets a lot of hate (a lot has to do with her love life) but I think she's pretty awesome, not to mention very beautiful.

I can't comprehend the hatred. She is a fine actress and from what I've read she is a conscientious, kind person. Also, you are right, she is beautiful as well.

I heard Selena Gomez is getting death threats because she dares to date Justin Bieber. It's crazy. Who are these people. I just shake my head.

I am so glad the ratings for The Walking Dead are up! dance I watched the pilot for Homeland the other day and it looks good. I've never seen Dexter but am very curious. It would take forever to catch up, though.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9182
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:52 pm

so finally watched and of course loved it! i am curious also about the little girl and what the hell was that with the deer???from the looks of the previews we will be meeting more characters which i am glad for. Though i got to say, i am still waiting for the father and son in the first 2 episodes to come back
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:41 pm

OMG...I die...SUCH an awesome episode tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and of course they called it the mid-season finale, so i guess that means it won't be back on for another 20 years right?
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:59 pm

I need to catch up with this show. What ever happened to the little girl that was missing?
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14547
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:03 pm

I'm two episodes behind!

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:03 pm

Frances wrote:
I need to catch up with this show. What ever happened to the little girl that was missing?

frances & catty, catch up quickly! it does get extremely slow for a couple episodes that you are like wtf is happening with this show, but the last few episodes were better and the last 5 minutes of this episode was GREAT!!! as for sophia, it all ties in with this episode, i want to tell you so bad but you have to watch

ETA: let me know what you think after you are caught up
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:07 pm

I will for sure. I meant to catch up this weekend, but I was busier than I thought I would be.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:25 pm

bergen wrote:
Frances wrote:

frances & catty, catch up quickly! it does get extremely slow for a couple episodes that you are like wtf is happening with this show, but the last few episodes were better and the last 5 minutes of this episode was GREAT!!! as for sophia, it all ties in with this episode, i want to tell you so bad but you have to watch

fuss and fight I'm not going to watch until you tell what happens to her. floating angel

Nah, I'll try to catch up but I've got a long list of shows I need to watch. Really long list. scared lol!
Back to top Go down
Shell

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:13 pm

bergen wrote:
and of course they called it the mid-season finale, so i guess that means it won't be back on for another 20 years right?

I agree it was awesome. I love the talk show "Talking Dead" that comes on at 12:00am after each show. Have you watched it? They showed behind the scene footage of the finale and a cool sneak preview of the show in Frbruary. The writer of the comic book/tv show, producer of the tv show and the actor that plays Darrel were on this week. Good stuff! We have to wait untill February 12 for the new episodes to start back.
Back to top Go down
Shell

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:15 pm

Frances wrote:
bergen wrote:
Frances wrote:

fuss and fight I'm not going to watch until you tell what happens to her. floating angel

Nah, I'll try to catch up but I've got a long list of shows I need to watch. Really long list. scared lol!

It's too good to spoil. You need to bump it up on your "to watch" list.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:33 pm

Shell wrote:
bergen wrote:

I agree it was awesome. I love the talk show "Talking Dead" that comes on at 12:00am after each show. Have you watched it? They showed behind the scene footage of the finale and a cool sneak preview of the show in Frbruary. The writer of the comic book/tv show, producer of the tv show and the actor that plays Darrel were on this week. Good stuff! We have to wait untill February 12 for the new episodes to start back.

i never watched talking dead, i had heard somo people comment they didn't like it so i guess i just figured i wouldn't...i will have to see if i can get them on-demand
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:38 pm

bergen wrote:
Shell wrote:
bergen wrote:

i never watched talking dead, i had heard somo people comment they didn't like it so i guess i just figured i wouldn't...i will have to see if i can get them on-demand

It's on-demand here where i live on time Warner cable
Back to top Go down
Shell

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:17 am

bergen wrote:
Shell wrote:
bergen wrote:

In the beginning some of the guests they had were lame, but the show did improve as they went along. I like the guests that are actual fans of the tv show and comic books. Plus, I like the behind the scene stuff they show.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:34 pm

bergen wrote:

OMG...you were right it was so good. And Sophia OMG.

At least we don't have to wait a yr for it to return.

Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 pm

I finally watched the last few episodes. What I love about this show is that the actors really put forth the effort and dig deep emotionally. I felt like I was a fly on the wall watching these people deal with the madness around them. I actually got a bit weepy during some of the scenes. I'm so glad I took the time to finish up the remaining episodes.

Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:15 pm

Alert: New episode tonight! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:05 pm

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so happy to have it back
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:38 pm

This show sound like one I would love. I need to catch up on the old episodes so I can discuss it with you lovely people. Wink

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:30 pm

Shug wrote:
This show sound like one I would love. I need to catch up on the old episodes so I can discuss it with you lovely people. Wink

As Bergen stated in a previous post, this show tends to move very slowly but it's worth it.

You called us "lovely". Wink
Back to top Go down
boots
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1925
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:23 pm

This is the only show (aside from Big Brother and TAR) that I will watch on live TV every week.

Such a great episode, especially Rick at the end. In the preview for next week's, Hershel is holding a gun. Very Happy I have a feeling Lori is finally going to have to prove herself as a survivor, and kill some walkers. Right now everyone just thinks she's dumb for not trusting her husband to stay safe, leaving camp without telling the group, and crashing her car into a zombie.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:58 pm

big cry oh so sad with the ending of this episode!

this season has been soooo good!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:01 pm

HELLOOOOOO??????????? any walking deadheads here??? did you watch last night? what did you all think??? i'm dying for any other thoughts
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:29 pm

I can't believe I actually cried at that ending last night.

And that kid, I just wanted to tell him to listen to his parents. lol

Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:51 pm

I was not disappointed. LOL.

Spoiler:

Catty, Carl was working my last good nerve. That 'walker' would have probably died stuck in the mud and
Spoiler:

Bergen, I woke up this morning at 5am thinking about Sunday's episode. I turned to my husband and said, "can we talk about TWD now". LOL. I kept thinking about the 'walker' stuck in the mud. I have this strange feeling that the guy wasn't bit, that he became a 'walker' by breathing in the virus instead.

While everyone else is pondering the morality of killing the trespasser, I'm stuck on how the 'walker' became dead. Color me weird. lol!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:44 pm

frances and catty, i cried also, i just loved dale!!!! was totally shocked by his death, to be honest i thought that cow was going to jump up and kill his at first...

and frances you are not weird, i am soooooo just waiting for them to explain the virus and how it works...i don't think it's just you are bitten and then become a walker, there is more to it
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:18 am

good posting

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:10 pm

bergen wrote:
HELLOOOOOO??????????? any walking deadheads here??? did you watch last night? what did you all think??? i'm dying for any other thoughts

I did watch on Sunday, but I avoid AABB until I've seen the latest TAR episode. I didn't get to watch this week's TAR until Wednesday night.

It was soo good. I can't wait for the next episode.

Thoughts:

Stupid Lori is too busy doing laundry to watch her damn kid. I'm still annoyed she didn't become a zombie after her car crash.

Carl is a little demon.

T-Dog better have some more lines soon.

Sad to see Dale go, but that was a pretty awesome way to kill him off. Serves him right for walking around at night alone without a knife.

I bet the farm catches fire. Either way I want them to leave Hershel's farm already, but I want H and Maggie to go with the group.

What is Shane doing hoarding the ammo?

These people are stupid. Except Darryl.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:33 pm

well boots i was doing some reading around the internet and if you thought this weeks episode was crazy wait until next week, i spoiled it for myself (it these people posting spoilers are even right) but if they are, then OMG, i can't wait...

do you like shane? i know his character is pretty hated around the internet but I love him.
Back to top Go down
boots
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:48 pm

Are they going to kill Shane next episode?

I'm not a fan but I enjoy not liking him. He's a great catalyst for getting interesting stuff to actually happen on the show.
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:30 pm

bergen wrote:
well boots i was doing some reading around the internet and if you thought this weeks episode was crazy wait until next week, i spoiled it for myself (it these people posting spoilers are even right) but if they are, then OMG, i can't wait...

do you like shane? i know his character is pretty hated around the internet but I love him.

Spoil me, please! I have to know. lol!

I'm not sure how I feel about Shane. He gets the job done, he loves Lori and Carl, he is capable of good but I wouldn't want my fate decided by him. Also, I think he looks somewhat handsome with a full head of hair.
Back to top Go down
boots
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:38 pm

I don't want to know. Please use spoiler tags!

Frances, the actor who plays Shane is ripped.

Dammit! I just happened upon a major spoiler for next week's episode (already leaked online), just because I went looking for shirtless photos of Shane.

Last edited by boots on Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:40 pm

Yes, yes he is, Boots! Laughing
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:01 am

for you frances

Spoiler:

i got that from jokers because they summed it up best what i have been reading around the internet...there are a lot of people that post spoilers that have/are reading the comics so sometimes the spoilers get confusing, because from what it sounds like is that they are going off the comic storyline some...so anyway, i can't wait
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:29 pm

OMG.

Spoiler:

Thank you, Bergen. You always come through for me. cheek kiss
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:40 pm

Finale is next week. Can't wait.

I still can't believe Shane is dead.

Back to top Go down
boots
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:51 pm

eating popcorn I'm ready. Lets do this thing. Hoard shooting on the back of a motorcycle. Yes! I wonder where they are heading to next. My boyfriend predicted that the farmhouse burn down. He said this about 5 episodes back.

Oh and the TV show has veered very far from the comic books. For one, Daryl is not in the comic books at all. And Shane was killed much earlier on in the comics. Carl shot him, but he was not a zombie.
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:17 am

Oh holy hell! I am so excited about the
Spoiler:

Was last night the season finale? There was a minor interruption taking place during the ending of the show and I missed what was being said about the finale. I hope there are more episodes....damn I love this show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Entertainment :: Other television shows-
Jump to: