Wow! weird marathon...........
Back to top Go down
mandi
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 10/25/2010   October 25th 2010, 9:12 pm

Jennifer was so, IDK... frenetic? tonight. I still really like her, though. I have a soft spot for Kyle, too.
Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 10/25/2010   October 25th 2010, 10:56 pm

Ugh.. I have such mixed feelings about Maks and Brandy. I want him to win because he hasn't yet and LOVE him. But, I don't really like her and I really miss Erin!!

At this point its really hard to see people go. The only person that I really don't care for is Rick Fox. He probably has a huge fan base and he did really well tonight, so I doubt he will go.

I loved Bristol tonight and I hope she stays, but if she goes at least she went out on a high note.

I am worried for Kurt and Audrina. Kurt because of his scores (he did better than 6's IMO) and Audrina because she went first.
Back to top Go down
flossiemae
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2010-02-07

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 10/25/2010   October 25th 2010, 10:59 pm

ranjake wrote:

ranjake I was thinking the same.Has that been done before?I don't know who I am rooting for since FH left.Bristol and Kyle did step it up a bit tonight so we will see tommorrow.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 10/25/2010   October 26th 2010, 12:29 am

Anna tweeted that they needed all the help they could get after tonight. She also said the judges were too hard on them tonight. I missed it so do you guys agree?

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 10/25/2010   October 26th 2010, 12:52 am

Shocking boot coming? Dialidol (I know, I know) has Audrina last. REALLY last.
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 10/25/2010   October 26th 2010, 12:59 am

flossiemae wrote:
ranjake wrote:

ranjake I was thinking the same.Has that been done before?I don't know who I am rooting for since FH left.Bristol and Kyle did step it up a bit tonight so we will see tommorrow.

They've done marathon's before- (Derek usually wins for sticking his partners head near his crotch while grinding!) But tonight- I would be watching someone, and think "they look good" (Bristol and Mark) for instance- and then they'd be eliminated- while to what I could see Maks (whom I love) and Brandy (who unfortunately I don't, sorry Brandy!) did the same , basic, separate steps overandoverandover- and then they won. I don't get it, but I suspect I have such an unconscious anti-Brandy bias( I think I just feel like Maks is CHEATING!!!) that I'm sure I'm not seeing clearly or judging fairly. But I don't get the judges either. I thought Kurt was REALLY good tonight- but I think they want him to go next.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 10/25/2010   October 26th 2010, 1:57 am

[quote="HAPPY4LIFE"]Anna tweeted that they needed all the help they could get after tonight. She also said the judges were too hard on them tonight. I missed it so do you guys agree?[/quote]

Absolutely, I agree. Kurt and Anna deserved at least 7's...not 6's. I have not a clue what the judges were watching during that dance. I do believe someone shocking, like Audrina (unfortunately) will be eliminated tomorrow. I think (fortunately) that Kurt and Anna have a strong fan base..most of the NFL celebrities have done well in past seasons. I do not think they will be going tomorrow...hoping, hoping hoping they stay!!
Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 10/25/2010   October 26th 2010, 6:18 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Anna tweeted that they needed all the help they could get after tonight. She also said the judges were too hard on them tonight. I missed it so do you guys agree?

I think the judges were a little too hard on them. Score should have been 7's.

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 10/25/2010   October 26th 2010, 7:05 am

Enjoyed the part of the show I was able to watch. Had a feeling the marathon would come down to Maks/Brandy and Derek/Erin. It didn't seem as cut throat as it has in past seasons, almost as though the winner was pre-determined.

Wonder who will be going.

Back to top Go down
keozie
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 884
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 10/25/2010   October 26th 2010, 7:33 am

Mappy wrote:
Enjoyed the part of the show I was able to watch. Had a feeling the marathon would come down to Maks/Brandy and Derek/Erin. It didn't seem as cut throat as it has in past seasons, almost as though the winner was pre-determined.

oo do you have erin and maks on the mind?? lol
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 10/25/2010   October 26th 2010, 8:42 am

I have to say, I am liking Bristol more and more each week. I hope her and Mark stick around. It's fun seeing her come out of her shell.

It's hard for me, because I either really like the pro, or the star, so it's hard to choose who I want to go home.

I don't want Maks gone - I love him, even if I don't really care for Brandy. I would love to see him win for once (just wish it wasn't with Brandy)

I really like Jennifer, and although I don't mind Derek, he seems to always get good partners and go far. But, I think SHE deserves to stick around to finale.

I don't really care for Cheryl, so I would be ok with her and Rick leaving. He does nothing for me either, and since I don't watch basketball, I had no idea who he was.

I love Anna. Once again, don't watch Football so don't know Kurt. So, I guess I would be ok if they left, as much as I would hate to see Anna go.

I love Tony, but not Audrina. Again, want him to go far, but don't care about her.

Love both Lacy and Kyle. I am hoping he sticks around a long time as well.
Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 10/25/2010   October 26th 2010, 9:19 am

Kurt and Anna deserved 7's for sure. Their dance was a little awkward but he was doing the move and the audience seemed to love their dance. And then to eliminate them first from the marathon?? It really does seem like they want him to go home.

I agree about the marathon. Brandy and Maks only did one kind of lift that I saw. Tony and Audrina were really doing fun lifts and so were Derek and Jen. It seemed like Maks and Brandy were doing the same thing over and over.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 10/25/2010   October 26th 2010, 9:54 am

keozie wrote:
Mappy wrote:

oo do you have erin and maks on the mind?? lol

Huh? No, not particularly. Oh... Jennifer Grey...not Erin Grey.... different actresses! Maybe I do have Maks and Erin on the brain Laughing
Back to top Go down
butterfly3851
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 10/25/2010   October 26th 2010, 11:43 am

I loved the top ten dances!!! Nobody (IMHO) has come close to Maks/Mel B tango and Cheryl/Drew "Save a Horse - Ride a cowboy"! Also loved seeing Julianne again in those dances - can't wait for Footloose!! I might watch that first 30 minutes again!!

I missed Florence last night - such a shame she is gone.
Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 10/25/2010   October 26th 2010, 4:04 pm

I felt so sorry for Kurt and Anna at the end of the show. She looked all teary-eyed. The judges really screwed them last night. I really hope they're safe tonight, but I don't know who I want to leave in their place. I guess my first choice would be Rick & Cheryl??

Number of posts : 14732
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 10/25/2010   October 26th 2010, 5:28 pm

Bristol finally came out of her shell. That's what I've been waiting for.
Brandy was good, but I don't like her. My cousin, sister, and best friend watch also and they don't like her either, but they all say the same thing...that she's good.
I really like Kyle and Audrina. The judges were right about Audrina though she needs a little more something in her routine.
I have no idea who will leave tonight.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 10/25/2010   

Back to top Go down

DWTS Discussion 10/25/2010
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: