Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
devlin love
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2010-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 18th 2010, 8:49 am

oh, ok....i think some things britney says are downright mean. if you don't agree, i'm sure i won't be able to convince you otherwise. no big deal...just different opinions.

but the basic premise for britney has to be that if you dish it out, you need to be able to take it.
Back to top Go down
kathy1971
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 18th 2010, 8:51 am

devlin love wrote:

oh, ok....i think some things britney says are downright mean. if you don't agree, i'm sure i won't be able to convince you otherwise. no big deal...just different opinions.

but the basic premise for britney has to be that if you dish it out, you need to be able to take it.

I think she is taken it fine .. She was hanging with Enzo over the weekend ... Seems like others can't get over what Britney said about them .
Back to top Go down
devlin love
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 18th 2010, 8:55 am

kathy1971 wrote:
devlin love wrote:

I think she is taken it fine .. She was hanging with Enzo over the weekend ... Seems like others can't get over what Britney said about them .

like who?

Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 25135
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 18th 2010, 8:56 am

She said somewhere recently that since she dishes it, she has to take it. Maybe it was on her Superpass show.
Back to top Go down
kathy1971
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 18th 2010, 8:58 am

devlin love wrote:
kathy1971 wrote:
devlin love wrote:

like who?

Like Kristen and Rach and Brendon .
Back to top Go down
devlin love
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 18th 2010, 9:00 am

KayS wrote:
She said somewhere recently that since she dishes it, she has to take it. Maybe it was on her Superpass show.

right, which explains why britney doesn't have a problem hanging out with enzo....

Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25135

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 18th 2010, 9:01 am

kathy1971 wrote:
devlin love wrote:
kathy1971 wrote:
devlin love wrote:

like who?

That doesn't make her any worse or any better than the others.
Back to top Go down
kathy1971
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 18th 2010, 9:02 am

KayS wrote:
kathy1971 wrote:
devlin love wrote:
kathy1971 wrote:
devlin love wrote:

like who?

That doesn't make her any worse or any better than the others.

Never said it made her better . I said Britney must have thick skin.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 18th 2010, 10:32 am

Mandatory I suppose. If you dish it, you'd better be able to take it. Otherwise, zip a lip.
Back to top Go down
pdr
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 916
Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 18th 2010, 10:56 am

I for one was happy when Brit said in her sp show since she dishes she has to take it. IMO she dished it out alot in the house and sometimes too much. But, never could take it. Maybe someone told her that when she got out of the house. Good advice given and taken.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4627
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 18th 2010, 11:53 am

I honestly dont view Brit as a thick skinned person. It didnt take much to rattle her cage in the house. When Brendon would mock her relationship with Nick... Brit would break. All those guys would have to pat her on the back & call him names for her to pull it back together.

I dont hate Brit. So dont get me wrong. I just dont see her as this strong woman as many describe. She can have a sharp tongue at times... & be a mean girl. But when it comes back to her, she breaks.

And it is easier to let the internet stuff slide. It is easier to laugh off people you dont know.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 18th 2010, 12:01 pm

Mappy wrote:
Mandatory I suppose. If you dish it, you'd better be able to take it. Otherwise, zip a lip.

I can dish it out, but I can't take it.
Back to top Go down
kathy1971
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 18th 2010, 12:04 pm

Mappy wrote:

Moody wrote:

I just turn off the computer lmao.

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 18th 2010, 12:06 pm

I take it for a bit then I wave the white flag lol!
Back to top Go down
sweetpeatx
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2585
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 18th 2010, 12:07 pm

kathy1971 wrote:
Britney must have some tough skin being around Enzo after he called her the C word . I don't think i could be in the same room with him without slapping his face off.

Maybe she doesn't know yet. (?) I don't think we should assume that, just because we saw it on the feeds or it has been talked about online, that the HG's know about what was said about them by the others behind their backs.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 18th 2010, 12:09 pm

sweetpeatx wrote:
kathy1971 wrote:
Britney must have some tough skin being around Enzo after he called her the C word . I don't think i could be in the same room with him without slapping his face off.

Maybe she doesn't know yet. (?) I don't think we should assume that, just because we saw it on the feeds or it has been talked about online, that the HG's know about what was said about them by the others behind their backs.

britney said her grandmother told her some stuff about enzo
Back to top Go down
kathy1971
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 18th 2010, 12:11 pm

sweetpeatx wrote:
kathy1971 wrote:

You don't think her mom told her? I think she know's if any of her family or friends had feeds i'm sure it pissed them off and told her . Or maybe she just don't care lol.
Back to top Go down
sweetpeatx
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2585
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 18th 2010, 12:15 pm

I guess maybe, as some of the others have said, she figures since she said quite a bit of nasty stuff behind some people's backs, she has to forgive others for doing the same. Like the HG's always say, it's the stress of the house that makes you say things you might not otherwise say. I dunno.

I don't like some of the nasty stuff Enzo said and I can't say that I would ever be friends with him in real life.
Back to top Go down
kathy1971
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 18th 2010, 12:16 pm

sweetpeatx wrote:
I guess maybe, as some of the others have said, she figures since she said quite a bit of nasty stuff behind some people's backs, she has to forgive others for doing the same. Like the HG's always say, it's the stress of the house that makes you say things you might not otherwise say. I dunno.

I don't like some of the nasty stuff Enzo said and I can't say that I would ever be friends with him in real life.

True it's all good
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 18th 2010, 12:17 pm

Mappy wrote:
I take it for a bit then I wave the white flag lol!

I run to my friends to protect me!
Back to top Go down
BlueBonnet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 18th 2010, 12:18 pm

Gimme wrote:
I honestly dont view Brit as a thick skinned person. It didnt take much to rattle her cage in the house. When Brendon would mock her relationship with Nick... Brit would break. All those guys would have to pat her on the back & call him names for her to pull it back together.

I dont hate Brit. So dont get me wrong. I just dont see her as this strong woman as many describe. She can have a sharp tongue at times... & be a mean girl. But when it comes back to her, she breaks.

And it is easier to let the internet stuff slide. It is easier to laugh off people you dont know.

To me, she's quick witted, smart and funny. I was surprised though how quickly she folded when confronted by Rachel. She was reduced to tears in a matter of seconds. That's not a bad thing, I just expected her to hold up her end in a fight.
Back to top Go down
BlueBonnet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 18th 2010, 12:22 pm

sweetpeatx wrote:

I know I could never be friends with someone like him. He lost me at yo.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4627

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 18th 2010, 12:28 pm

BlueBonnet wrote:
Gimme wrote:

To me, she's quick witted, smart and funny. I was surprised though how quickly she folded when confronted by Rachel. She was reduced to tears in a matter of seconds. That's not a bad thing, I just expected her to hold up her end in a fight.

yeah... this is one of those things... where we all have different boundaries under different situations. I think she is witty at times. But I only really laughed with her a couple of times. Most of the time I was thinking to myself damn girl... you are calling someone out on an issue you happen to deal with... but what ever. And, yeah.. she is obviously smart... I think of the entire house... disregarding degrees... she was probably the 2nd smartest. I am putting her right behind but very very close to Ragan.

Folded... that is a great way to describe it. Under the gun she folded like a deck of cards. Every damn time.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 18th 2010, 12:38 pm

BlueBonnet wrote:
Gimme wrote:

And it is easier to let the internet stuff slide. It is easier to laugh off people you don't know.

This is one of the reasons I liked Britney. She would dish it out, and couldn't take it in! When Britney was mad at somebody she would talk so mean behind their back... she was never the "say it to their face" kind of person. She talked about being scared of Kristen and Kristen being a "cool girl". Kristen had what lots (most) young women don't have; a great deal of confidence. So Britney would talk about being "scared" of her. Kristen shunned Britney while she was in the house, that hurt Brit's feelings (made her feel insecure) so Brit bad-mouthed Kristen. Pretty normal stuff if you ask me. I also think Britney would bring up Kristen to Hayden to watch and see what his reaction was. I think all the Brigade - Matt + Britney were a bit annoyed that Hayden wouldn't talk much about what went on with him and Kristen, so there was lots of digs and poking in an effort to get a reaction from him.

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 18th 2010, 2:12 pm

BlueBonnet wrote:

I was surprised by that too. I think Brit's quick witted, smart, funny and bitchy but I expected her to be able to hold her own face to face, especially against Rachel.
I don't mind a good verbal throw down every once in a while but I try to avoid hitting below the belt. Just remember not to do the "hockey" thing and smile at them when they're ragging on you, it pisses people off. Lol (and if it looks like it's going to get physical, turn your non-dominate shoulder toward them ... my Dad taught me that one!)
Back to top Go down
pinkyleighbd

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2010-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 18th 2010, 2:26 pm

Will Britney be having a new superpass segment every Tuesday? I don't know anything about it. Is superpass like a radio interview or like a live stream where you can see her?

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 18th 2010, 2:33 pm

pinkyleighbd wrote:
Will Britney be having a new superpass segment every Tuesday? I don't know anything about it. Is superpass like a radio interview or like a live stream where you can see her?

You have to pay to view her Superpass show. She Skype's in and it will be every Tuesday at 3pm PST/6pm EST.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
pinkyleighbd

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2010-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 18th 2010, 2:51 pm

Ok thanks. So since you have to pay is it not uploaded online anywhere afterward? I wish I could see it.

Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 18th 2010, 2:56 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
BlueBonnet wrote:

I was surprised by that too. I think Brit's quick witted, smart, funny and bitchy but I expected her to be able to hold her own face to face, especially against Rachel.
I don't mind a good verbal throw down every once in a while but I try to avoid hitting below the belt. Just remember not to do the "hockey" thing and smile at them when they're ragging on you, it pisses people off. Lol (and if it looks like it's going to get physical, turn your non-dominate shoulder toward them ... my Dad taught me that one!)

I think alot will just come with age . You grow balls with age .
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 18th 2010, 3:24 pm

Moody wrote:
Mappy wrote:

That surprises me.
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 18th 2010, 6:23 pm

Didn't Rachel sort of "fold" as well? At least at times? Case in point with Ragan/Brit on hammock- which she initiated? I thought she did- run away crying "I'm sorry I ruined your game" and then twist it to Brendan and sit back and gloat- she didn't stand toe-to-toe, to me anyway. Not everyone had their own personal "knight" in the house. Also, I thought Brit did pretty well during the confrontation Rachel had so much fun engineering between Brit/Enzo/ rachel upon Rachel's return to the house. The only one who consistently didn't back down was Kristen, imo. Even Kathy later went back and kissed Rachel's ass.

After saying all that- I LOVE how most of them are behaving with the game over. Ragan and Rachel speaking nicely and with insight about eachother(see Rachel's new tvguide interview- sorry I don't have the link). rachel having lots of insight into herself in the house- good for her! Matt and brendan tweeting eachother "big dummy" and "little dummy". I really love seeing all of this.

I myself do TERRIBLE with confrontation- which is why I try NEVER to start them!
Back to top Go down
kathy1971
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 18th 2010, 7:14 pm

ranjake wrote:
Didn't Rachel sort of "fold" as well? At least at times? Case in point with Ragan/Brit on hammock- which she initiated? I thought she did- run away crying "I'm sorry I ruined your game" and then twist it to Brendan and sit back and gloat- she didn't stand toe-to-toe, to me anyway. Not everyone had their own personal "knight" in the house. Also, I thought Brit did pretty well during the confrontation Rachel had so much fun engineering between Brit/Enzo/ rachel upon Rachel's return to the house. The only one who consistently didn't back down was Kristen, imo. Even Kathy later went back and kissed Rachel's ass.

After saying all that- I LOVE how most of them are behaving with the game over. Ragan and Rachel speaking nicely and with insight about eachother(see Rachel's new tvguide interview- sorry I don't have the link). rachel having lots of insight into herself in the house- good for her! Matt and brendan tweeting eachother "big dummy" and "little dummy". I really love seeing all of this.

I myself do TERRIBLE with confrontation- which is why I try NEVER to start them!

Your right she did .. All Rach said was like Brit out talked her and sounded smart unlike Rach. Then at the end of the convo Rach said that Brendon Said Enzo might be sab.
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 18th 2010, 7:35 pm

I really like that we can all discuss all of this stuff- AND some people can still be mega-fans and feel comfortable, but I can still ask questions that maybe aren't ""rah-rah houseguest!" but aren't meant as bashes, at all. I know that's how aabb has always been- but I really like it.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 18th 2010, 9:56 pm

I think for the most part, we women are sensitive creatures who do not want others to speak badly about us even if we speak badly about others:)

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 19th 2010, 1:15 pm

britney_haynes: I had to get a tetanus shot today, as my last was ten years ago. My arm is dead now and I'm already stressed ab it's probable amputation!

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 19th 2010, 1:17 pm

@britney_haynes BTW, did you see the video I made using Lady Gaga's Just Dance? http://youtu.be/Cxk3BCTdaCE

@Shephild yes and I loved it!!! Good job! Kept me stuck on YouTube forever though! Smile

@britney_haynes Has your superpass show been changed to Thursday I need to know ASP

@alanh49 nope. It's today!

Back to top Go down
LaLa
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7278

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 19th 2010, 1:36 pm

late to the discussion but Brit really only broke down when people brought up Nick, who was not a part of the game. I never heard her say anything bad about peoples' family other than very generalized statements. Nothing completely personal. Whereas, others in the house, would bring up Nick, and that was Brits very soft spot.

She took plenty of personal jabs in the house in stride. Enzo and Brendan really talked badly about Brit in the house.... Brendan even got subtitled on the CBS calling Brit a lieing whore. YUCK!

Kristen openly told everyone that she didn't like Brit DAY 1, so that was a friendship that had no future. Andrew was mean to Brit, and along with Kirsten it was no brainer that those 2 were never going to be of anything other than targets for her. Also that side of the house did kick her around when she was down on week 2. Taunting her with food, staring at her, confronting her over trival things, and just overall lack of any empathy.

Brit at least faked it (played the game). But, we know she trashed people in the DR ~ big time ~ and she owns it....

I love Janelle for being brutally honest. Thatís what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesnít make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 19th 2010, 1:52 pm

La La do you still have Superpass? Britney will be on today at 5 (our time). I am eager to hear her talk about her weekend in Texas. I hope she makes fun of it. demon banana
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35535
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 19th 2010, 1:52 pm

LaLa wrote:
late to the discussion but Brit really only broke down when people brought up Nick, who was not a part of the game. I never heard her say anything bad about peoples' family other than very generalized statements. Nothing completely personal. Whereas, others in the house, would bring up Nick, and that was Brits very soft spot.

She took plenty of personal jabs in the house in stride. Enzo and Brendan really talked badly about Brit in the house.... Brendan even got subtitled on the CBS calling Brit a lieing whore. YUCK!

Kristen openly told everyone that she didn't like Brit DAY 1, so that was a friendship that had no future. Andrew was mean to Brit, and along with Kirsten it was no brainer that those 2 were never going to be of anything other than targets for her. Also that side of the house did kick her around when she was down on week 2. Taunting her with food, staring at her, confronting her over trival things, and just overall lack of any empathy.

Brit at least faked it (played the game). But, we know she trashed people in the DR ~ big time ~ and she owns it....

I like Britney too, but you must have missed all the really nasty things she said about Rachel and Kristen.
Britney about Rachel

Why would you go to college to be a slut?

and

She's so good at being like, a Vegas whore-bag slut-face

That's pretty darn personal
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 19th 2010, 1:56 pm

Don't forget her telling Brendon she can see why his family avoids him. She said they were ashamed of him. Ouch!

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   

Back to top Go down

Britney Haynes
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 12-
Jump to: