View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 27th 2010, 8:02 pm

sweetpeatx wrote:
That's what I was wondering! I see the weatherman in the front row. lol! Can't wait to see what's up.

Honest to goodness, I would have rather watched that goofy weatherman as the next Bachelor over that dufus Brad!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 27th 2010, 8:05 pm

I feel sick for even feeling sorry for Brad when he got hate mail for picking no one during his season.

He was acting the whole time.

Why do I continue to watch this train wreak?

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 27th 2010, 8:09 pm

Brad again. Yuck I might have to skip this season.

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 27th 2010, 8:11 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
I feel sick for even feeling sorry for Brad when he got hate mail for picking no one during his season.

OK - some of you folks have a selective memory.

The reason that Brad didn't choose anyone was because his top choice, his only choice, going into the hometown dates was Bettina, and her hometown date was such a disaster that he had to let her go. After letting her go, he did not have a strong enough connection with either of the remaining two to continue seeing them.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 27th 2010, 8:14 pm

Minny, if he let her go after one disaster date then he didn't really care for her.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 27th 2010, 8:17 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
Minny, if he let her go after one disaster date then he didn't really care for her.

I think he means TPTB would not let her be his final choice because of how the parents were to production.

Is that the way I am reading it?

Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 27th 2010, 8:18 pm

minnyace01 wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

The reason that Brad didn't choose anyone was because his top choice, his only choice, going into the hometown dates was Bettina, and her hometown date was such a disaster that he had to let her go. After letting her go, he did not have a strong enough connection with either of the remaining two to continue seeing them.

I remember this. Her parents were awful, especially the dad. He did seem like he was going to choose her until that horrible date. lol
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 27th 2010, 8:19 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Wildebeest wrote:

I think he means TPTB would not let her be his final choice because of how the parents were to production.

Is that the way I am reading it?

I don't know, doll, maybe Minny can explain what she means.
I am still in SHOCK that Brad is the next Bachelor. afraid

PS...the producers' first choice was Chris L but he turned it down so they went to Brad.
I love Chris!!
Back to top Go down
minnyace01
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 27th 2010, 8:22 pm

Janelle's#1Fan wrote:
minnyace01 wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

I remember this. Her parents were awful, especially the dad. He did seem like he was going to choose her until that horrible date. lol

This is the reason and it was much worse than what was aired. He had no choice but to eliminate her. When he did that, he was done.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 27th 2010, 8:29 pm

Minny, are you trying to get us to like Brad and watch this show with you??
If so, I will get Happy to watch it with you...she is sweet like that.
Laughing

Seriously, I really don't think I will be able to watch him again...but I might if there is nothing else to watch.
Back to top Go down
minnyace01
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 27th 2010, 8:31 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
Laughing

Seriously, I really don't think I will be able to watch him again...but I might if there is nothing else to watch.

Oh no - I wouldn't do that! I'm just saying that he is not the devil in disguise, as some make him out to be.
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 27th 2010, 8:32 pm

No more retreads for me. As long as they don't have fresh new people I am done with this show. Have fun all. And I swear Texas is getting a bad rep on these reality shows aren't they? lol!
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 27th 2010, 8:36 pm

minnyace01 wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

YES!! I loved Betinna!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 27th 2010, 8:37 pm

Well, I hope you don't think I am a witch in disguise if I still think he is the devil in disguise!
ha ha ha...kidding!!

I don't know what it was but I just got an icky feeling about him from the very first show. He is probably a nice man in real life.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 27th 2010, 8:40 pm

UGH FFS Brad again...yeah I'll skip it!! but I'll be I'm sure I'll read about it.

Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 27th 2010, 8:42 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
Well, I hope you don't think I am a witch in disguise if I still think he is the devil in disguise!
ha ha ha...kidding!!

I don't know what it was but I just got an icky feeling about him from the very first show. He is probably a nice man in real life.

I agree with you. Something about him bugged me and I think that it might have been that he was trying to be so nice to all of the women that he came off as a phony. Hopefully he will be a lot more relaxed this time around and more in control of his contract.
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 27th 2010, 8:43 pm

Y'all have to watch! It will be an awesome trainwreck =) You know he will pick the one we all hate lol
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 27th 2010, 8:45 pm

lovin wrote:
UGH FFS Brad again...yeah I'll skip it!! but I'll be I'm sure I'll read about it.

There you are!!! I was waiting for your reaction to this news!!!
lol!
(((((((((((Amy)))))))))))))))
We will have to watch CNN on Monday nights instead!! Wink
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 27th 2010, 8:48 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
lovin wrote:

There you are!!! I was waiting for your reaction to this news!!!
lol!
(((((((((((Amy)))))))))))))))
We will have to watch CNN on Monday nights instead!! Wink

For real!!!! I think I threw up in my mouth a little when I read that it was him again!! I missed the first hour of DWTS so I missed the announcement. What a joke, ABC seriously couldn't find another Bachelor anywhere in America?? Really??

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 647
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 27th 2010, 8:57 pm

Lori wrote:
minnyace01 wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

YES!! I loved Betinna!

Me too!!
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 27th 2010, 9:24 pm

Actually I don't remember disliking him that much during the process. I admit to thinking it was bullshit that he picked no one. But since these last few seasons, I have come to realize how smart that was. So maybe I won't mind him being on again too much.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 27th 2010, 9:26 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
Laughing

Thanks Wild! You are so sweet. I am watching if you are. eating popcorn

Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 27th 2010, 9:32 pm

It looks like I'm the only one, but I am excited!! I loved him before I hated him...haha! But, looking back I think he was wise and I love that he stood up to the producers trying to make him pick someone.

He will probably have to pick someone this time..LOL. The storyboard is already written about how he found love the second time around.
Back to top Go down
minnyace01
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 27th 2010, 9:34 pm

bubs wrote:
It looks like I'm the only one, but I am excited!! I loved him before I hated him...haha! But, looking back I think he was wise and I love that he stood up to the producers trying to make him pick someone.

He will probably have to pick someone this time..LOL. The storyboard is already written about how he found love the second time around.

A lot depends upon how well that he had his attorney work over the contract.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 27th 2010, 10:47 pm

The Bachelor The last three years have been enlightening for Brad, to say the least. After walking away from both Jenni Croft and DeAnna Pappas in that unforgettable 2007 finale, he has undergone a radical personal transformation. Now he's really ready to make a genuine commitment when The Bachelor premieres this January on ABC!

Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 27th 2010, 10:52 pm

this one is my favorite lol!

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 27th 2010, 10:53 pm

He looks constipated. LOL

Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 27th 2010, 10:55 pm

lol he does. The comments on the FB page are hilarious. Fans of the show are pissed lol

Last edited by Janelle's#1Fan on September 27th 2010, 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ams06
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1855
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 27th 2010, 11:00 pm

those are terrible promo pics they kind of look like CGI or something.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 27th 2010, 11:27 pm

Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 27th 2010, 11:50 pm

lallybelle wrote:
Actually I don't remember disliking him that much during the process. I admit to thinking it was bullshit that he picked no one. But since these last few seasons, I have come to realize how smart that was. So maybe I won't mind him being on again too much.

good posting I agree.

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 28th 2010, 12:02 am

The reason I thought he was smart was because he told TPTB he wasn't going to pick anyone and stuck to it.

So I find it hard to see why he would come back and deal with TPTB controlling him for another season.

After the beating he took.

Light Bulb moment....... he signed on again to promote his bars and get paid lots of $.

Back to top Go down
michie67
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 28th 2010, 10:12 am

Bachelor Brad Womack: "I Am a Completely Different Person"
Tuesday September 28, 2010 8:24am

Second time's a time charm?
Brad Womack -- who is returning as The Bachelor next season -- believes he'll find The One this time.
"I'll tell you why I'm here again - I believe it can work," he says on The Ellen DeGeneres Show Tuesday (check your local listings). "I don't care if people call me an idiot or don't believe those words coming out of my mouth. I truly believe that it can work. So here are 25-30 women that I never, ever would meet in regular life. I'm clearly doing something wrong -- I'm still single. So why I not? I really do believe that this can work."

Womack, 37, appeared on the show's 11th season in 2007, angering fans when he left the final two women, DeAnna Pappas and Jenni Croft, heartbroken by not choosing either of them.

"It was really tough to have 13-14 million Americans call you a jerk," he says. "So I spent a year or two, maybe three, defending myself adamantly . To answer your question, yes, I definitely have or had commitment issues. More importantly, that process is difficult. I thought that I was as open as I was supposed to be and clearly I wasn't. I walked away and wound up all alone and left two girls standing there."

What if he goes through the whole process and doesn't find love?
"I would walk away," he says. "Absolutely. Again, I take this very seriously. I know it is tough to believe it's a television show but ... I am a completely different person. I don't want to visit that thought."

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/news/bachelor-brad-womack-i-am-a-completely-different-person-2010289
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35511
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 28th 2010, 10:30 am

I might watch if they have women who are in his age group. Say, 29 to 37.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
michie67
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 28th 2010, 11:29 am

Back to top Go down
Amanda09
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1528

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 28th 2010, 1:42 pm

Quote :
Brad Womack: Just Give Me a Chance!
September 28th, 2010 1:41 PM by Free Britney
Tags: Brad Womack, The Bachelor

Brad Womack, just confirmed as the star of The Bachelor for a second time come this winter, is ready to give TV love another shot. He just wants you to give him one.

"I'll tell you why I'm here again - I believe it can work," the 37-year-old Texan said on The Ellen DeGeneres Show Tuesday. "I don't care if people call me an idiot."

"I don't care if they don't believe the words coming out of my mouth. I truly believe it can work. Here are 25-30 women that I never, ever would meet in regular life."

Bachelor Brad 2.0

Will you accept this ro- ... nah, forget it, get lost!

"I'm clearly doing something wrong - I'm still single. So why I not? I really do believe that this can work." Um, Brad, The Bachelor's record is currently 1-for-14 ...

Anyway, good to think positively, dude. We do think he got a bad rap in a sense the last time, since he was being honest at least, rather than putting on a show.

"It was really tough to have 13-14 million Americans call you a jerk," Brad Womack says of the fallout. "I spent a year or two, maybe three, defending myself."

"I definitely have or had commitment issues. More importantly, that process is difficult. I thought that I was as open as I was supposed to be and clearly I wasn't. I walked away and wound up all alone and left two girls standing there."

What if he goes through the whole process and doesn't find love? Would he really send two girls packing a la Jenni Croft and DeAnna Pappas a second time?

"I would walk away," he says. "Absolutely. Again, I take this very seriously. I know it is tough to believe it's a television show but ... I am a different person."

"Right now, I don't want to visit that thought."

Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 28th 2010, 3:28 pm

Bachelor Brad Womack Sought Therapy After 2007 Upset Show

Tuesday September 28, 2010 1:34pm

Bachelor host Chris Harrison insists returning Bachelor Brad Womack isn't the same guy who left two contestants brokenhearted on the ABC hit show's 11th season in 2007.

After dissing DeAnna Pappas and Jenni Croft, Womack, 37, "has been going to therapy, been doing a lot of soul-searching," Harrison, 39, said on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show Tuesday. "[He's like], 'I'm a different guy, I want to come back and prove I believe in this process. I want to prove to everyone I'm a different man. I can and want to do this.'"

Womack's biggest realization? "He was a commitment-phobe," Harrison said.
Womack's fear of long-term relationships stems from deep-rooted issues with his father, which will be explored when the next season of The Bachelor premieres Jan. 5, Harrison said.

"He feels like he has dealt with his issues about his dad," Harrison said.
Why did ABC decide to give Womack another chance?

"We really like Brad," Harrison said. "As much as the audience was angry with him, we've stayed in touch with him."

http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/womack-all-flashes-1970241

Last edited by michie67 on September 28th 2010, 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
michie67
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 28th 2010, 3:33 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 29th 2010, 2:45 pm

Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 29th 2010, 4:59 pm

I'm more excited for this Bachelor, than I have been for any of the shows in the last few years. I know I'm in the minority, but I liked that he didn't pick anyone. I loved Jenni, and when he sent her home first, I was pissed. I couldn't stand DeAnna.

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   

Back to top Go down

Brad Womack the bachelor again??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: