AuthorMessage
Amanda09
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1528
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 20th 2010, 2:03 pm

RealitySteve
Definitely looking like Brad Womack is the next Bachelor. Again. Wow. Didn't see that one. Still trying for 100% confirmation. Stay tuned

Quote :
Brad Womack had his chance as The Bachelor in 2007, and even though his final two were Deanna Pappas and Jenni Croft, he infamously never picked anyone. So, could he be coming back for a second chance of love? That's the buzz!

"All signs are pointing to Brad being the next Bachelor," Steve Carbone of Realitysteve.com tells Star. "And it's not that far fetched because apparently they asked him last year before asking Jake Pavelka."
The favorite until this point had been Chris Lambton, the runner-up from The Bachelorette with Ali Fedotowsky. However, as Star previously reported, he was wary of taking the job because women have been stalking him, trying to break into his home, driving down his street and sending him love letters and mix CDs.

Look for an official announcement to be made any day now perhaps even on tonight's Dancing with the Stars premiere.

Would you like to see Brad have a second shot at love as The Bachelor? Weigh in now.

I really dont know what to think of all this. He took alot of heat for not picking anyone he is the last person who I would think would not want anything to do with this show again

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 20th 2010, 2:10 pm

I was just coming to post this!!

I am shocked! I can't believe he would do it again!

I actually think it's a good idea. I liked him and I think after some of the disasters of late people warmed up to him. It would be fantastic if he found love a 2nd time.

Plus, I always thought he was really sexy!
Back to top Go down
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 20th 2010, 2:11 pm

I wouldn't hate it. I didn't like his decision not to pick anyone at the time but looking back, it was the right decision. I did like him up to that point.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 20th 2010, 3:03 pm

I never found him that interesting the first time around. Out of all the handsome, sexy men in the world they pick him? Twice?

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 20th 2010, 3:40 pm

I think he's nuts to even consider it again.
That said, I'd rather have it be Brad than Chris L. (too good for the show) or Jake again (too vomit-inducing).

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 20th 2010, 4:49 pm

Are you serious? Maybe Brad is a better actor then I thought.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17013

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 20th 2010, 6:41 pm

Oh gag, not again. I won't watch this go around if it's true. I wonder just how many girls would actually want to go on knowing how the last time ended.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 20th 2010, 6:50 pm

I know I actually had respect some what for Brad because he did not choose someone just because TPTB wanted him to.

I hope it is just a rumor.

Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 20th 2010, 6:56 pm

if he does not pick anyone again he will really be vilified,lol

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1716

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 20th 2010, 6:58 pm

RealitySteve
Not a rumor anymore. Brad Womack will be the next Bachelor. Expect them to officially announce it later this week, if not tonight on DWTS
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25132
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 20th 2010, 6:59 pm

That show will be off my dvr. Sick and tired of the retreads.
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 20th 2010, 7:08 pm

annie367 wrote:
RealitySteve
Not a rumor anymore. Brad Womack will be the next Bachelor. Expect them to officially announce it later this week, if not tonight on DWTS

Shocked
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 20th 2010, 7:37 pm

blech w/e

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 647
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 20th 2010, 7:50 pm

more exposure for his bars....not surprised.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 20th 2010, 8:56 pm

I don't want to watch, but who am I kidding I love this show and Brad is hot.

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 20th 2010, 9:20 pm

WTF, nope not watching him again!!!! UGH!

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 22nd 2010, 2:17 am

astrochicks
BRAD WOMACK Next Bachelor, Chris Harrison and ABC Denies Reality Steve Spoiler! http://goo.gl/fb/X3ZuU

Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 22nd 2010, 5:04 am

Maybe someone is yanking Reality Steve's chains again.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 22nd 2010, 5:27 am

Moody wrote:
Maybe someone is yanking Reality Steve's chains again.

I think you are right, Moody.

From People, here are the two in the running...I think the producers really want Chris L but aren't too sure he will do it.
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20427496,00.html
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 22nd 2010, 8:53 am

Another reason I no longer watch these shows lol
Back to top Go down
sweetpeatx
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2585
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 22nd 2010, 9:45 am

what the f* He had his chance and doesn't deserve a do-over. Move on to someone new!
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 22nd 2010, 9:54 am

Definitely true unfortunately. Well at least a true rumor!

http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/insider-brad-womack-to-return-to-the-bachelor-2010229

Brad Womack, take two!

After infamously jilting both DeAnna Pappas and Jenni Croft during the season 11 finale of ABC's The Bachelor in 2007, the Texas-bred hunk, 37, is close to signing on for a return engagement.

And while the insider says producers are also considering aspiring country singer Ty Brown, 31 -- the fourth runner-up on Ali Fedotowsky's season of The Bachelorette -- viewers can all but rule out that round's runner-up, Chris Lambton, 33.

Chris has been living large," says the source. "He isn't ready to settle down and is having a blast being single
Back to top Go down
annie367
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1716

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 22nd 2010, 10:34 am

Chris tweeted he'll be sitting next to the new bachelor on Monday's DWTS.
Back to top Go down
minnyace01
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 22nd 2010, 10:35 am

KayS wrote:
Definitely true unfortunately. Well at least a true rumor!

http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/insider-brad-womack-to-return-to-the-bachelor-2010229

Brad Womack, take two!

After infamously jilting both DeAnna Pappas and Jenni Croft during the season 11 finale of ABC's The Bachelor in 2007, the Texas-bred hunk, 37, is close to signing on for a return engagement.

And while the insider says producers are also considering aspiring country singer Ty Brown, 31 -- the fourth runner-up on Ali Fedotowsky's season of The Bachelorette -- viewers can all but rule out that round's runner-up, Chris Lambton, 33.

Chris has been living large," says the source. "He isn't ready to settle down and is having a blast being single

Let's rephrase this answer. TPTB aren't ready to meet his demands because he knows that they will drag him through the mud. He has repeatedly turned them down.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 22nd 2010, 10:36 am

I'll watch; I always watch! Embarassed Razz
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 22nd 2010, 11:13 am

AliFedotowsky He was wrong about me Smile Thankfully! RT @blondi0522 Brad is the next Bachelor. Check out reality steve. He is never wrong
15 minutes ago via web
Reply Retweet

lol!
Back to top Go down
Tracy
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2882

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 22nd 2010, 11:58 am

Why don't they get new people! I get sick of the recycled ones.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 22nd 2010, 12:38 pm

I guess Wes and Jeremy were the ones who told RS the news they said that Brad has been going all around Austin telling anyone who will listen that he is the new bachelor

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 22nd 2010, 12:40 pm

I think it really is Brad. I seem like the only one, but I think it's great. Maybe he is really ready to settle down this time.

BTW- did you read RS column that Peyton and Chris L. have a thing going? That is SO cute. I can totally see them together.
Back to top Go down
Amanda09
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 22nd 2010, 12:48 pm

bubs wrote:
I think it really is Brad. I seem like the only one, but I think it's great. Maybe he is really ready to settle down this time.

BTW- did you read RS column that Peyton and Chris L. have a thing going? That is SO cute. I can totally see them together.

I think it's true I saw some really cute pics of them taken over the weekend and they looked adorable together Smile!!

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 22nd 2010, 3:59 pm

The Bachelor

‎: THIS JUST IN! Our newest Bachelor will be announced during Dancing With The Stars Monday, September 27 on ABC!about an hour ago

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 22nd 2010, 4:12 pm

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20428090,00.html

Back to top Go down
Bronwyn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 27th 2010, 6:41 pm

Just read on a couple different message boards, people have been watching Ellen's webcam because she tapes her show a day in advance, and the Bachelor is supposed to be on her show tomorrow. It's definitely Brad. They caught glimpses of him, and there are even screencaps at FORT.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 27th 2010, 7:10 pm

Thanks for the info.

Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 27th 2010, 7:19 pm

Bronwyn wrote:
Just read on a couple different message boards, people have been watching Ellen's webcam because she tapes her show a day in advance, and the Bachelor is supposed to be on her show tomorrow. It's definitely Brad. They caught glimpses of him, and there are even screencaps at FORT.

PLEASE ...NO...NO ...NOOOOOOOOO!!

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 27th 2010, 7:22 pm

Wild who did you want it to be? I wanted Chris L or a fresh face this season.

Back to top Go down
nava
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 27th 2010, 7:37 pm

Did chris not say that he would be sitting next to the Bachelor on DWTS umm I saw him sitting with the weatherman is he the new bachelor
Back to top Go down
sweetpeatx
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 27th 2010, 7:55 pm

That's what I was wondering! I see the weatherman in the front row. lol! Can't wait to see what's up.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 27th 2010, 8:00 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Wild who did you want it to be? I wanted Chris L or a fresh face this season.

Happy, I wanted it to be Chris L too!!!

Oh God...they just announced it on DWTS.....it is BRAD!!!
puke
Back to top Go down
sweetpeatx
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   September 27th 2010, 8:01 pm

Darn, I was hoping maybe the rumors were just that. I would really have preferred to see someone else this time. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brad Womack the bachelor again??   

Back to top Go down

Brad Womack the bachelor again??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: