Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14823
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 19th 2013, 2:32 pm

Taylor made no sense on the phone. And yes it was obvious she was drunk. Who would have ever thought that Kim would be the one to make the most sense out of all this. And only in BH do you have a party for a new nose. Geez.

I'm so over all the Adrienne/Brandi crap. I believe Brandi and nothing is making me think otherwise. I really hope Adrienne is gone next season. Taylor did have a point of it being the same as last year between Russell and Camile.

I think I'm read for the reunion already.

Oh, in the preview it did sound like Kim was on something. If so, I hope it as a minor setback and she's back to being sober because underneath all of that is someone with a good heart. I like her when she's sober.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 20th 2013, 4:41 pm

I'm having a hard time believing these latest rumors. I just don't see them getting rid of Kyle.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/02/real-housewives-beverly-hills-cast-fired/

9-0-2-1-Oh-No! Bravo Likely To Ax Most Of Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Cast — See Who’s Facing The Chop!

Watch your back, ladies! Bravo executives will likely ax a majority of the cast of the Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills to shake things up in the 90210, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

“The only cast members guaranteed to come back for the fourth season of the smash hit reality franchise are Brandi Glanville and Lisa Vanderpump.

It’s no secret that Adrienne Maloof and Taylor Armstrong were already on the outs – but the other ladies, including Paris Hilton‘s aunts, Kim and Kyle Richards, and Yolanda Foster are also on the chopping block,” a show insider tells Radar exclusively.

“Kim’s addiction storyline has been exhausted and she doesn’t bring anything to the show anymore. Yolanda was brought in as a super-rich trophy wife, but she’s just been so boring to watch and doesn’t add anything to the dynamic of the group. As for Kyle, she is easily replaceable. Producers are looking for over-the-top cast members and would love to have Lionel Richie‘s wife, Brenda and Sylvester Stallone‘s wife, Jennifer on the show.”

And, it’s not just the women who may be heading to the unemployment line, according to an exclusive report from Wetpaint Entertainment — Paul Nassif‘s reality TV future is also looking bleak — whether his estranged wife, Adrienne, remains or not.

“It’s not likely he will be returning,” a source told Wetpaint. “Right now, I can’t see that happening.

“It’s just like what happened with Camille and Kelsey Grammer,” they explained. “Kelsey was featured on the show because he was married to Camille. Once they were divorced, there was no reason to keep filming him. With Adrienne and Paul no longer married, he won’t be relevant to the show.”

Fighting and drama has always been the core of the Beverly Hills franchise but this season has taken it to an entirely new level of cattiness.

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Brandi and Adrienne have been viciously fighting all season, including one battle that threatened to turn REALLY nasty and end up in court after Brandi gossiped about a Maloof family secret. Meanwhile, Adrienne has accused Brandi of cozying up to Nassif and of having ulterior motives for doing so.

“The show has actually had record ratings during the third season, but producers feel that the fighting has just become too personal and viewers have voiced their displeasure at the ugliness of it,” the source says. “Viewers want to see the ladies fighting about showing up to a party wearing the same designer, or not being invited to a swanky party. What viewers don’t like is the constant threat of lawsuits between the ladies, how can they want to sue one another when they are on a reality show for heavens sake? The show needs star power, glamor, excitement, not bickering and constant fighting — and that is what they want for the fourth season.”

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 21st 2013, 2:59 pm

More rumors. I'm finding it hard to believe this would even happen.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/02/watch-out-brandi-glanvilles-arch-nemesis-leann-rimes-is-being-hotly-pursued-to-join-beverly-hills-housewives/

Watch Out Brandi! Glanville’s Arch Nemesis LeAnn Rimes Is Being Hotly Pursued To Join Beverly Hills Housewives!

There’s no doubting this would make for EXPLOSIVE drama!

Producers of Bravo’s The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills are pulling out all the stops in their bid to spice things up in the 90210, and a surefire way to achieve that aim is their plan to lure Brandi Glanville‘s arch nemesis, LeAnn Rimes onto the hit show, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

“Producers have approached LeAnn multiple times about joining the cast and have been pursuing her even harder in recent weeks,” a source tells Radar. “Viewers are fascinated by Brandi, how she’s dealt with her marriage being broken up by LeAnn, and the pain that continues to cause her and her family.

“Executives at Bravo have told LeAnn that appearing on the show would be a great opportunity for her to get her side of the story out and no longer be seen in a negative light. However, she has continued to shut the offers down, claiming she doesn’t want the added drama in her life, that she has a flourishing music career, and that she just doesn’t need to do a reality television show.”

Meanwhile, as RadarOnline.com exclusively reported, a significant number of the existing Beverly Hills cast are facing the ax from the show as producers put their current hiring and firing plans into action.

“The only cast members guaranteed to come back for the fourth season are Brandi and Lisa Vanderpump,” a show insider previously told Radar.
“It’s no secret that Adrienne Maloof and Taylor Armstrong were already on the outs – but the other ladies, including Paris Hilton‘s) aunts, Kim and Kyle Richards, and Yolanda Foster are also on the chopping block.”

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/02/brandi-glanville-wants-leann-rimes-join-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/

That Would Be Fun! Brandi Glanville Wants Arch Enemy LeAnn Rimes To Join RHOBH Cast

Brandi Glanville has told producers of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills that she wouldn’t be upset if her arch enemy, country singer LeAnn Rimes – the woman who broke up her marriage to her then husband, Eddie Cibrian – joined the cast of the popular Bravo reality TV show, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

“Brandi is a very smart cookie and recognizes that if LeAnn were to join the cast, the audience would hate her even more. Brandi loves playing the victim and having LeAnn on the show would allow her to continue in that role as the long-suffering, spurned ex-wife,” a source told RadarOnline.com exclusively.

“Brandi wants to become Bravo’s next Lisa Vanderpump or Bethenny Frankel and have her own spin-off show; having LeAnn join the cast will almost cement that desire. Viewers love Brandi and her book has seen a very strong debut,” the insider added.

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, producers of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills are hotly pursuing Rimes to join the cast to spice things up.

“Executives at Bravo have told LeAnn that appearing on the show would be a great opportunity for her to get her side of the story out and no longer be seen in a negative light. However, she has continued to shut the offers down, claiming she doesn’t want the added drama in her life, that she has a flourishing music career, and that she just doesn’t need to do a reality television show,” a source previously revealed.

A significant number of the existing Beverly Hills cast are facing the ax from the show, as producers put their current hiring and firing plans into action. “The only cast members guaranteed to come back for the fourth season are Brandi and Lisa Vanderpump,” a show insider previously told us.

Meanwhile, “Brandi isn’t surprised that LeAnn has turned down the offer to be on the show, but she feels that the country singer owes it to her to sign on after breaking up her marriage. Brandi has been adamant that her sons with Eddie Cibrian absolutely wouldn’t be a part of any filming with LeAnn. She would shield them from all of the drama, as she has always done,” the source revealed.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35502
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 21st 2013, 4:17 pm

Those two articles are at odds with each other. One says they don't want the constant fighting, and then the other one says they want LeeAnn Rimes on to spice things up.

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 21st 2013, 5:46 pm

oh i hope not...i am having a hard time with brandi this season...but the episodes when they went to vegas and she was just relaxed and having fun i loved her!!! i would love to just see a season of fun brandi
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 26th 2013, 2:02 pm

I liked this episode. It was nice not having all the drama and just seeing them have fun. The fireworks were beautiful.

I'm glad Kyle and Kim are working on their relationship. Who would have ever thought Kim would be giving Taylor advice! They way she did it was perfect. It did look like she was high towards the end of the episode, but I hope it was just a bump in the road and is back on track. I like her.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 26th 2013, 3:15 pm

catty wrote:
I liked this episode. It was nice not having all the drama and just seeing them have fun. The fireworks were beautiful.

I'm glad Kyle and Kim are working on their relationship. Who would have ever thought Kim would be giving Taylor advice! They way she did it was perfect. It did look like she was high towards the end of the episode, but I hope it was just a bump in the road and is back on track. I like her.

I liked this episode too. I think maybe Kim just has jet lag. I hope that is what it is.
You know why this episode was good? No Adrianne.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 26th 2013, 4:02 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
catty wrote:

I liked this episode too. I think maybe Kim just has jet lag. I hope that is what it is.
You know why this episode was good? No Adrianne.

throw in yolanda with adrienne and it would of been perfect!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 1st 2013, 2:50 pm

So I ordered Brandi's book before the news of the vag rejuv and when that news broke, I said to myself "oh god, why the hell did I buy it". Then I got it in the mail, waited a few days before picking it up, and started reading last night. I have to say, I enjoyed it. I read half of it last night and when I woke up this morning I picked it up and didn't put it down until I finished it. I guess I expected it to be horrible, but I was pleasantly surprised.

Did anyone read it besides me?

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 1st 2013, 3:22 pm

catty wrote:
So I ordered Brandi's book before the news of the vag rejuv and when that news broke, I said to myself "oh god, why the hell did I buy it". Then I got it in the mail, waited a few days before picking it up, and started reading last night. I have to say, I enjoyed it. I read half of it last night and when I woke up this morning I picked it up and didn't put it down until I finished it. I guess I expected it to be horrible, but I was pleasantly surprised.

Did anyone read it besides me?

i didn't, someone i know has it, so might read hers...so any juicy gossip she hasn't already put out there yet?
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 1st 2013, 3:54 pm

That's the thing, I expected it all this juicy gossip, but that wasn't what it was about. There are few things here and there that I remember reading in the magazines or online, but it really was about her, what she went through, how she felt and where she is now. When you first start reading and you see the titles of each chapter, it ends up being totally different than what you think. I think she is still learning how to deal with stuff and you come away understanding her a little bit more.

In some parts I felt bad for Leann because of the d-bag she married and other parts I didn't.

One thing I can say is that Eddie C might be good looking but he's disgusting.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 1st 2013, 6:42 pm

so they are filming the reunion today and all the reports out there are that adrienne is not showing up, if true, she's an a**hole

also no camille or marissa
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 1st 2013, 9:01 pm

I didn't know it was filming already.

What a coward. Then again all she would have said was "that's not nice. that's not nice" over and over again.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 5th 2013, 1:42 pm

I don't blame Kim for feeling the way she does, but I also don't blame Lisa for thinking what she thought considering when viewers saw the show, they got the same impression. Or at least I did. I thought she had a little bump with sobriety.

I like this group of women without Taylor and Adrienne. I really like Kim. I know I keep saying that week after week.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 5th 2013, 3:10 pm

yeah it's a good group

lisa can be sharp-tounged, but I do think she felt really bad about possibly upsetting Kim, which is why she kept talking about it with everyone, before Yolanda told her to shut it...lol
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 12th 2013, 2:30 pm

You can feel the season is coming to an end. I'm ready for the reunion.

It was nice of Yolanda to buy Brandi a gift in Paris. I hope Kim and Brandi do become friends. I like it better when they are friendly to each other than when they are fighting with each other.

Back to top Go down
marylou2
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1342
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 12th 2013, 2:54 pm

Why did they have that segment with Dana? She obviously has issues with drinking. Boy, does she HATE Brandi!!
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 12th 2013, 4:17 pm

The last time Dana was on,she went on about her lavish wedding.They did edit that story..LOL
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 19th 2013, 8:10 pm

Faye...get out of here already. She inserts herself in these convos that had nothing to do with her.

I thought it was funny when Paul had himself painted to look like a tree. Too bad Adrienne didn't find it humorous. She almost seemed annoyed when she was telling him to get down, etc..

In the finale, does Adrienne crash Lisa's vow renewal ceremony/party?

Looks like two more weeks and the season is over.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 26th 2013, 2:00 pm

Adrienne...I'm so glad she isn't returning next season. That whole scene where she shows up to Lisa's party was all for attention. So rude.

In the reunion, I was surprised Lisa said what she did about Kyle. I've thought that about Mauricio more than Kyle to be honest.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 26th 2013, 4:42 pm

catty wrote:
Adrienne...I'm so glad she isn't returning next season. That whole scene where she shows up to Lisa's party was all for attention. So rude.

In the reunion, I was surprised Lisa said what she did about Kyle. I've thought that about Mauricio more than Kyle to be honest.

I think we talked about that here. That Mauricio just wanted to stay friendly with Paul and Adrienne because of his business. Of course her family ( brothers) have all the big bucks.

I hope Faye and Adrienne are gone for good. I thought Taylor did great. She seems to be the most sane.. lol. And I'm liking Yolanda a lot more than at first.
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 27th 2013, 9:18 am

I like Yolanda much more than that start of the season too. I hope Kyle and Kim are gone next season.Hate Faye and Kyle is her connection,so off with them both.I just fine Kim annoying and always have..JMO
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 27th 2013, 11:28 am

I like Taylor more this season than in the past, and wouldn't really mind if she stayed, tbh. I used to think there's no way I'd want Kyle to be gone, but now I'm just kind of 'eh' about her. I enjoy the Lisa/Brandi dynamic very much, and also have enjoyed getting to 'know' Yolanda through the season. Marisa is okay, too, but Faye just needs to go away!

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 27th 2013, 12:31 pm

I think if Faye is not on any of the reunion at all.That will speak volumes about all the rumors about her joining the cast next season...Faye,Kim and Kyle begone...
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 27th 2013, 12:35 pm

UGH. Yolanda is the biggest self righteous prig on the block. I would have slapped her if I was Marisa. Don't you freaking put you hands on my face. Who the hell are you? I totally can't stand Lisa now either. Just ugh with her BS. She totally wound Brandi up in the Adrianne situation. She & big mouth Brandi make me vomit. Faye is not going to join, I don't think, Bravo likes it's drama but there was just too much heat. She may not even want to do it after she was ripped to shreads all over the internet. Thank goodness. I think she stuck her nose in and is way too nasty.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 27th 2013, 2:17 pm

LOL lally...kind of feel the same with this season...it's becoming New Jersey trashy...lisa and yolanda love brandi because she sucks them off, and they love her because they can tell her what to do and she does it...kyle & lisa are a what a real friendship is...i don't hate Lisa but I do 100% agree with what Kyle said last year, Lisa is a smart woman who knows how to strategically make her moves...and brandi i don't hate or love but honestly if she isn't fighting with someone, then what does she have to offer on the show?after all her talking about leann, blow-jobs and getting sued she's not really that interesting

I want the original cast Kyle, Kim, Lisa and Taylor back and that's all folks
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 27th 2013, 3:06 pm

bergen wrote:
LOL lally...kind of feel the same with this season...it's becoming New Jersey trashy...lisa and yolanda love brandi because she sucks them off, and they love her because they can tell her what to do and she does it...kyle & lisa are a what a real friendship is...i don't hate Lisa but I do 100% agree with what Kyle said last year, Lisa is a smart woman who knows how to strategically make her moves...and brandi i don't hate or love but honestly if she isn't fighting with someone, then what does she have to offer on the show?after all her talking about leann, blow-jobs and getting sued she's not really that interesting

That's gross!

Kyle is the biggest stir the pot on that show, lol! And don't get me started about the dynamic between Kim and Kyle - some things like that just don't need to be aired out on television, and I don't enjoy watching most of their one-on-one scenes together. I agree with Lisa that Kyle doesn't back her up and that's not what a real friend does. Brandi is the funniest cast member of them all to me, so she entertains me the most - I wouldn't want to see her go!

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 27th 2013, 3:17 pm

gluedtothepc wrote:
bergen wrote:

That's gross!
Kyle is the biggest stir the pot on that show, lol! And don't get me started about the dynamic between Kim and Kyle - some things like that just don't need to be aired out on television, and I don't enjoy watching most of their one-on-one scenes together. I agree with Lisa that Kyle doesn't back her up and that's not what a real friend does. Brandi is the funniest cast member of them all to me, so she entertains me the most - I wouldn't want to see her go!

you know i don't mean literally right? well maybe as literal as i can but not as literal as what i think you are thinking...lol
anyway, brandi does suck them off, oops sorry i used it again lol!

kyle & lisa have always been my favs, especially when they were friends, they were so much fun...but in general they all upped the trash level this season,

Last edited by bergen on March 27th 2013, 3:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 27th 2013, 3:20 pm

I like Brandi and Lisa. I'm okay with Kyle and Kim. By the end of season, I was okay with Taylor, but I enjoyed the episodes when she and Adrienne weren't around. Let's just say I didn't miss them.

Not sure about Marissa. I think it's strange the way she talks about her husband in front of him. I feel bad for the guy but she says she's joking and he is in on it, so maybe he's fine with it. It's just strange to me.

As for Yolanda, I think she can be rude at times. Sometimes when she is talking to someone and she says "honey" or "sweetheart"...it comes off rude. I do think she genuinely cared/cares about Kim and her well-being.

I just don't like Faye. Inserting herself in conversations that had nothing to do with her. Wanting to stand up for Adrienne, etc..

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 27th 2013, 3:31 pm

Well, I love Lisa! She is the glue of that show. I like Brandi. I wouldn't as a friend or anything, but she makes things interesting. If Faye is not on, then I'll be perfectly happy with the show. I never could stand Adrienne, so with her gone... and hopefully Faye, then all will be right in my BHH world.

-------

http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net/viewtopic.forum?t=12850
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   

Back to top Go down

Housewives of Beverly Hills
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: (The) Real Housewives-