Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 15th 2013, 12:07 pm

ahh come on nancy, talk about sucking on teets, uh brandi meet the vanderpumps ...lol

first off can taylor leave this show now, it's time for her...

and i am sooo glad you said that about Yolanda, because she seems to be a fan favorite, but she grates on my nerves sooo bad. she's the carol of BH, she is on the show, but so above it and everyone on it, go suck a lemon

and can we please ken/lisa and brandi stop setting back womens rights with this whole a woman can't fight and is so down and out because she doesn't have a man by her side...brandi is mean, and you don't get a pass for being mean because you don't have a man, or because a man cheated on and dovorced you...i know alot of people don't like kyle's gang but i think it's because alot of what they say are right, when it comes to brandi...and people want to cheer and like brandi...to be honest, without adrienne, brandi wouldn't really have a story line

kim is sober and alot of her cast aren't understanding her sobriety, but she is doing her thing and not really giving a shit, it's what you have to do to stay sober..but she does have some unfortuanate side effects of her addiction
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 15th 2013, 1:14 pm

bergen wrote:
ahh come on nancy, talk about sucking on teets, uh brandi meet the vanderpumps ...lol

first off can taylor leave this show now, it's time for her...

and i am sooo glad you said that about Yolanda, because she seems to be a fan favorite, but she grates on my nerves sooo bad. she's the carol of BH, she is on the show, but so above it and everyone on it, go suck a lemon

and can we please ken/lisa and brandi stop setting back womens rights with this whole a woman can't fight and is so down and out because she doesn't have a man by her side...brandi is mean, and you don't get a pass for being mean because you don't have a man, or because a man cheated on and dovorced you...i know alot of people don't like kyle's gang but i think it's because alot of what they say are right, when it comes to brandi...and people want to cheer and like brandi...to be honest, without adrienne, brandi wouldn't really have a story line
kim is sober and alot of her cast aren't understanding her sobriety, but she is doing her thing and not really giving a shit, it's what you have to do to stay sober..but she does have some unfortuanate side effects of her addiction

OMG yes! Thank you, poor Brandi isn't the richest so she's the little underdog people have to root for. People seems to forget that NONE of this would be happening if Brandi didn't have such a big mouth and then it's poor put upon Brandi, everyone is so mean when anyone says anything to her. Brandi herself admits she shouldn't have said what she did, but she didn't at least apologize to try & smooth all this over? I don't approve of Adrianne & Paul trying to intimitdate her with their money or lawsuit, but really all Mauricio was saying even if he shouldn't have gotten so loud is that she was wrong for spreading shit and she should've apologized and maybe this would have gone away.

Last edited by lallybelle on January 15th 2013, 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 15th 2013, 1:16 pm

Taylor seems drunk every time she speaks.Drinking or not,I think Kim is a trouble maker.In my opinion,she just not not fit with the other personalities.I would think all the drama can not be good for her recovery either.Maybe she needs the money.JMO
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14825
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 15th 2013, 2:02 pm

I thought it was funny when Mauricio said, and I can't remember exactly, something like who told you to say that....I figured he was referring to the comment Brandi said at Lisa's restaruant, and well Kyle asked Brandi what was up between her and Adrienne.lol

Camille and Taylor were funny.

I hope they show more of Marisa.

It was nice to see Kim and Kyle try to make things better in their relationship. Kim was on wwhl last night and she seemed okay. I've always had a soft spot for her and I hope she does remain sober.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 15th 2013, 6:23 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
I read this old article link

I'm thinking the gossip that Brandi spread at the dinner was not about the children but about the divorce. Seems everyone knew it was coming, but Adrienne wanted things to appear perfect in her life and pitched a fit with production.

--------

On the other hand, my guess about a surrogate could be right too!! lol

But according to Wetpaint’s source (and I believe Wetpaint’s sources in general), the big issue between Adrienne and Brandi happened at the Ojai childbirth dinner. Their source says that after Adrienne shared her story, Brandi said to no one in particular that everyone knows that Adrienne used a surrogate and that her story is bullshit. At the time, according to Wetpaint, Adrienne didn’t hear the comment, but Kim did. The source says that Kim told Adrienne about the comment and all hell broke loose. link

Well if I had to guess, I would say the surrogate story is more plausible. That dinner with the childbirth convo was a little odd to air/have and the way Adrienne responded would mean she was lying about her c-sections that she said she had. This is the problem I have with Adrienne, don't lie about it. No need to say anything about it at all. I'm not excusing Brandi, she shouldn't have said anything, but to sue her...come on.

Will we ever really know what it's all about.

I do hope the end of that article is true....Adrienne won't be returning next season. Which is probably best for her if she doesn't want her personal life out there.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 15th 2013, 6:48 pm

i just think all KIDS and anything surrounding them should be off limits....don't forget Brandi was screaming the loudest last season about leaving her kids alone when one of them pissed on someone's lawn
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 15th 2013, 6:51 pm

Brandi did say in her blog that at the time we are up to, the girls didn't yet know the whole story of what Adrianne & Paul did to her before this all went down but it would all unfold. I have to say I am curious because she has implied that since it was so bad, that's why she & Adrianne weren't getting along and why she didn't really care about blurting out their business.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 15th 2013, 8:48 pm

I hope we do see/hear more about it.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 20th 2013, 5:38 pm

I had read a couple of days ago that Adrienne was dating Rod Stewart's son Sean, but I thought it was a rumor. I guess not because there are photos now. I saw them at Sucks.

I watched the First Look of the show yesterday and it looks like Mauricio and Brandi are okay with each other. They didn't leave the restaurant mad at each other. Both explained their side. That was only the first 15 minutes, who knows what happened the rest of the show.

I'm thinking of buying Brandi's books along with a couple others, but I already bought two that I haven't even read yet. We'll see.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 22nd 2013, 2:53 pm

Am I the only one who found it weird when Marisa would talk about her husband? Didn't know what to think. Lisa and Ken are cute together.

LOL at the psychic telling Kim she has a lot of visitors...are they coming in through the fireplace.

Yolanda, I don't dislike her, but I don't like her either. I always feel like she's trying to portray everything as being so perfect.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35502
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 22nd 2013, 4:48 pm

catty wrote:
Am I the only one who found it weird when Marisa would talk about her husband? Didn't know what to think. Lisa and Ken are cute together.

LOL at the psychic telling Kim she has a lot of visitors...are they coming in through the fireplace.

Yolanda, I don't dislike her, but I don't like her either. I always feel like she's trying to portray everything as being so perfect.

Yolanda is just kind of weird. I can't believe those women believe in psychics.. oh well " a fool and his money are soon parted" as the saying goes.
Quacks take advantage of the weak.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 22nd 2013, 6:23 pm

can yolanda please stop trying to make lemons & the master cleanse work...and yes she is weird....brandi looked really pretty when she went out to dinner with the new girl, and the new girl was odd when talking about her husband...oh and kyle, i am sorry but you are way to old to be wearing a head band
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 22nd 2013, 6:25 pm

Yolanda & her lemons..lol. She's one of these people you can start of list for all the things she's says she's an 'expert" at.

Yeah I thought the way Marisa talked about her husband was a little weird. Brandi about to stick her foot in it again next week I see...lol.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 23rd 2013, 5:00 pm

I was listening to the Afterbuzz podcast and one of the hosts mentioned that on this past Monday's episode, Kyle could be heard saying about the Adrienne/Brandi fight "it's not about the surrogacy". I didn't hear that during the episode. Just wondering if anyone else caught it. Kyle was off camera apparently when it was heard. I'm going to rewatch the episode sometime before Monday.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 29th 2013, 2:02 pm

I didn't like this episode. I felt things were being forced. Don't know how to explain it. BUT, I did enjoy Kim's segments lol. You never know what to expect I guess when those come on.

I am still watching Vanderpump Rules and Stassi is something else. I find Jax more disgusting than cute/hot now. Yuck.

Back to top Go down
marylou2
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 29th 2013, 3:27 pm

Yolanda = yuck.

Don't like her.

At all.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 29th 2013, 3:53 pm

i dvr'd it and when i watched, it took me about 15 mins instead of an hour...boring episode
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 31st 2013, 3:11 pm

ok, so first i have to hear over and over again that Brandi says "f**k" and now i have to hear and read all about her vagina too....ugh!!!!
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 31st 2013, 3:47 pm

Adrienne Maloof Speaks on Surrogacy Reports, Blasts Brandi Glanville

The battle between "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" stars Adrienne Maloof and Brandi Glanville is definitely real ... and now we finally know what it's actually about.

The war started on an episode of the Bravo reality show, when Brandi blurted out a secret about Adrienne during a dinner.

At the time the show aired, the network edited out what Brandi really said though -- so viewers were left wondering what actually happened.

Many speculated that Maloof had two of her three children via surrogate, rumors that Adrienne is now confirming in an interview with Life & Style.

"I would think Brandi, being a single mother, would have a heart and understand my feelings, where I'm coming from," Adrienne says.

The 51-year-old mom -- who's currently dating Sean Stewart -- was planning on telling twins Christian and Colin the truth when they were older.

"Brandi took away something so precious from our family," adds Adrienne. "Brandi did destroy our family. Right now I'm really hurt and upset, especially because I've stuck up for Brandi as a mother in the past."

Despite the firestorm her comment made among the "Housewives," Brandi has no regrets.

"I don't think there's anything wrong with what I said. We all knew it already," she tells the mag. "She would always lie about it. It's not that big of a deal. They're still your children, just somebody else had to carry them."

While we usually back Brandi and her sometimes brutally honest ways, she may have crossed the line this time ... what do you think? Sound off below!
Published 01.31.13

http://www.toofab.com/2013/01/31/adrienne-maloof-surrogate-brandi-glanville-real-housewives/
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 31st 2013, 3:53 pm

So it was the surrogacy.That is what I heard from the start...
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 31st 2013, 4:57 pm

I was watching wwhl last night and turns out Stassi from Vanderpump Rules was on the family edition of TAR. When they showed the clip....I remembered her, but she looks different now. At the time she was younger but she had dark brown/black hair.

Last edited by catty on January 31st 2013, 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 31st 2013, 4:58 pm

bergen wrote:
ok, so first i have to hear over and over again that Brandi says "f**k" and now i have to hear and read all about her vagina too....ugh!!!!

lol! I know and I like her, but maybe a litte TMI there Brandi.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 31st 2013, 6:42 pm

I saw that about Stassi. A brat then and a bigger more spoiled brat now.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 4th 2013, 9:16 pm

I'm confused. Is Adrienne mad at Brandi because of The Palms or was it the surrogacy? Kyle had said in a previous episode that it wasn't about the surrogacy, so then is this it? If so, wow. It all sounds so stupid.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 4th 2013, 9:39 pm

isn't it catty, i am really disliking this whole season...plus the fights are over such stupid things...i always dvr it, and just fly through it anymore in like 10 mins...the BH franchise use to be fun, with just a little drama, now anymore it's blah
Back to top Go down
BBCru09

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 5th 2013, 11:35 am

catty wrote:
I'm confused. Is Adrienne mad at Brandi because of The Palms or was it the surrogacy? Kyle had said in a previous episode that it wasn't about the surrogacy, so then is this it? If so, wow. It all sounds so stupid.

From what I gather, Adrienne is mad at Brandi for not turning on Lisa during last years reunion. Adrienne was really mad at Lisa about not having Pandora's bachelorette party at The Palm. Her anger grew after Lisa made that Maloof Hoof comment at the reunion. Adrienne's anger for Brandi further grew after the surrogacy comment. And yes, it is all so stupid!!
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 5th 2013, 12:21 pm

I think it is funny watching Adrienne and Paul a loving couple when all know they are no longer together...
Back to top Go down
Von
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 11th 2013, 10:57 am

Top cat wrote:
I think it is funny watching Adrienne and Paul a loving couple when all know they are no longer together...

I also found it funny when Taylor opened the door for the medium that she had a white pom in her arms.

I really have a hard time with this housewife. yawn
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 11th 2013, 11:18 am

Taylor??I don't like her either...
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 11th 2013, 7:00 pm

The show is on an hour earlier today. Not sure if it's permanent until the end of the season.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 11th 2013, 9:25 pm

http://www.eonline.com/news/387443/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-shakeup-coming-taylor-armstrong-could-be-out-new-ladies-in-talks?cmpid=sn-000000-twitterfeed-365-top_stories&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_celebrities_top_stories&dlvrit=79438

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Shakeup Coming: Taylor Armstrong Could Be Out, New Ladies in Talks

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is being primed for a makeover.

Sources tell E! News that original cast member Taylor Armstrong is likely on her way out as a star of the show and producers are reaching out to some new ladies in the neighborhood—including Rod Stewart's wife, Penny Lancaster—to get some fresh plot points in the mix.

At the moment, none of the existing leading ladies have received their official pick-ups yet, but filming will have begun by April and they will know at least three weeks beforehand which of them should be expecting camera crews at their doorsteps.

One source tells us that Armstrong doesn't know that she's up for replacement, but "producers are looking at other options. They feel like Taylor's storyline has become too dark and they need to shake things up a bit."

Much of Armstrong's involvement in the show has dealt with the fallout from her husband Russell's suicide in 2011, and the third season concluded with Kim and Kyle Richards being concerned as to whether their friend was drinking too much.

"They have been talking to quite a few new people," the source adds, noting that at least five women have been approached, including Lancaster and a woman whose family owns swanky L.A. seafood house Crustacean. "There are also discussions about Faye Resnick possibly coming onboard as a full time-member."

Bravo and Armstrong's rep have not yet responded to requests for comment.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 11th 2013, 10:08 pm

this is what i mean, this whole show seems like such a set up...rod stewart's wife??? isn't adrienne dating rod stewarts son now???and this gets released right after we see a preview of taylor seeming drunk and not knowing where her daughter is???
i have to start calling bullshit on Bravo
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 12th 2013, 8:47 am

Could Taylor be on meds and that is why she seems so drunk after some wine?Or is she
drinking a lot of wine??
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 12th 2013, 9:41 am

Top cat wrote:
Could Taylor be on meds and that is why she seems so drunk after some wine?Or is she
drinking a lot of wine??

that's what i said, she has to be showing up tipsy
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 12th 2013, 9:43 am

I'm sure production want's her drunk for the drama too.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 12th 2013, 12:22 pm

LOL @ Taylor last night though. She wasn't having them not bring up the Adrienne/Brandi situation. She just jumped right in.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 12th 2013, 1:28 pm

I do believe Adrienne sent her lawyer to intimidate Brandi...is it a lawsuit, no, but you still have to fork out cash to settle it. I was surprised with Camille's reaction only because she was so upset last season with what Taylor and her husband did to her which sounds a lot like what Adrienne is doing to Brandi. And Taylor just couldn't leave it alone. lol!

Kim getting hit by her dog? Not sure if it was true. I'm thinking she just didn't want to go.

Yolanda feeling bad because she could only afford one horse? Ridiculous.

Taylor was drunk on wwhl last night too, but I'm surprised more people aren't drunk on that show.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 15th 2013, 5:10 pm

Latest rumor.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/02/15/dayna-devon-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-bravo-taylor-armstrong/

Dayna Devon: Front-Runner to Join 'Bev Hills Housewives'

Dayna Devon -- the former host of "Extra" and a star on the TLC show "Plastic Wives" -- is the front-runner to replace one of the cast members on "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" ... sources connected to the show tell TMZ.

Sources tell us Taylor Armstrong and one other cast member are on the chopping block ... and Devon has recently had "multiple contacts" with a casting company about coming on board for next season.

Devon is married to famed Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Brent Moelleken ... who also starred on "Plastic Wives."

Sources say ... Penny Lancaster -- Rod Stewart's wife -- is also a strong candidate for one of the open positions.

Stay tuned ...

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 15th 2013, 6:02 pm

thanks for posting catty... I DO NOT want Faye Resnick on any more than she is now.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 15th 2013, 8:50 pm

Me neither!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   

Back to top Go down

Housewives of Beverly Hills
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: (The) Real Housewives-
Jump to: