Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14640
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 5th 2012, 8:15 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/brandi-glanville-slams-leann-rimes-as-a-stepmom-the-full-interview-2012512

It sounds messy. And I wonder if we'll see what lawyer bills she has that stem from Adrienne.

ETA: I didn't realize how messy this was until I went and looked on radaronline.

Way too much to post here. He responds, she responds....

Her ex needs to grow a pair.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 10th 2012, 9:12 pm

Whoa...that was a crazy epi. I wanna know what Brandi said about Adrianne! Whatever it is, it must be big or she & Paul wouldn't have gotten so upset. And it's obviously been blocked for legal reasons. Brandi is a shit stirrer for sure, but I don't think she lies so I'm curious. LOL @ Kim being the one to spill the beans. I understand if she felt it was something they should know, but holy crap. Timing girl. Timing. Poor Maricio!
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 11th 2012, 5:40 am

Just heard that Brandi said that Adrien used surrogates to carry her children..Brandi
may cause trouble but,she don't lie....
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35417
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 11th 2012, 8:03 am

I came here to see if anyone knew. The surrogate thing sounds plausible.
At first I thought it was about them getting a divorce.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 11th 2012, 8:07 am

From around the net:

"Was being protective when the conversation went out of bounds. Glad everything is fine with @BrandiGlanville. Time to enjoy the holidays!"

Brandi tweeted her own message after Monday's "Real Housewives" episode.

She wrote:

"Most of what happened with AM &me was after the reunion & off camera so its hard to see why Im so upset with her! Please remember this!"

It seems that Paul and Brandi aren't as enraged as they were on Monday's episode! The taping of the Dec. 10 show was aired months ago. Unfortunately everyone has to wait this out until they learn what it is and how it's resolved!

Me: Brandi and Paul are probably fine now since he and Adrienne are now divorced ( or getting divorced) You know.... an enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 11th 2012, 8:09 am

More:

( another site)
Paul Nassif embarked on a rather bitter custody battle over his two sons but was allegedly still on his wife’s side against her attackers when the new season Real Housewives of Beverly Hills began filming.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9195
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 11th 2012, 8:14 am

Brandy's trashy and her attempts to stay a HW and Lisa'a BFF are reeking of desperation...
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 11th 2012, 8:16 am

LOL - I love Brandy.
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 11th 2012, 11:08 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
I came here to see if anyone knew. The surrogate thing sounds plausible.
At first I thought it was about them getting a divorce.

Me too Nancy...
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 11th 2012, 2:22 pm

I was wondering what had been bleeped out.

I like Brandy. Do I think there are times she crosses the line..sure, but I haven't seen where she has lied about stuff. I'm waiting for the others to prove all the lies.

I did notice Brandi tweet Paul a thank you for a doctor he had recommended to her. They seem to be friendly.

Did anyone see wwhl last night. Julie Chen was on and she said she had "chenbot" trademarked? Is that true? Didn't a fan come up with that phrase? Anyway, I wasn't sure if she was joking or not. Andy also said he watches Big Brother, but again, not sure if he was serious....he sounded believable.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 11th 2012, 5:17 pm

Well... maybe they showed the scene about how their pregnancies and births went...remember that? I thought it was weird how they showed that scene.
Adrienne was participating in it. So if she did use surrogates, then Brandi could honestly say that Adrienne lies.

I have no problem with surrogates if you can't have your own... but for cosmetic reasons... no, that is just sick.
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 11th 2012, 6:18 pm

Brandi does seem to get all the scoops.LOL
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 17th 2012, 9:21 pm

Seriously, Kyle really likes to stir the pot She could have told Brandi what she thought she should do instead of getting Faye involved. And since Faye wasn't even there in Ojai or at Mauricio's event....does she really need to tell Brandi to apologize.

Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 17th 2012, 9:28 pm

Faye spoke some truth, I just don't know if it was really her place to go so hard at Brandi when A) She wasn't there B) She doesn't really know Brandi.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 17th 2012, 9:36 pm

uhh...are the shows even about the actual real housewives anymore??? camille is on more now then when she was an actual cast member and now faye....can we keep it on JUST the HOUSEWIVES please
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 18th 2012, 4:00 pm

catty wrote:
Seriously, Kyle really likes to stir the pot She could have told Brandi what she thought she should do instead of getting Faye involved. And since Faye wasn't even there in Ojai or at Mauricio's event....does she really need to tell Brandi to apologize.

No kidding. Faye is just awful. She just wants ANOTHER 15 minutes I guess. I guess she didn't get enough attention making a quick buck on the bloodied body of her former friend, Nicole Simpson.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 18th 2012, 4:04 pm

Oh, I guess Marisa Zanuck is a new member of the cast. Don't know if she will be an "in and out" member or have a major storyline.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 19th 2012, 7:26 am

who is Faye Resnick anyway? i know she has some connection to OJ&Nicole Simpson??? i also see alot of people say that she makes money off of nicole's death? How? Was she not really her friend? I don't remember or know anything about her except from the last dinner party
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 19th 2012, 10:10 am

bergen wrote:
who is Faye Resnick anyway? i know she has some connection to OJ&Nicole Simpson??? i also see alot of people say that she makes money off of nicole's death? How? Was she not really her friend? I don't remember or know anything about her except from the last dinner party

She wrote a book about "her best friend" Nicole. Many in the family were not happy about it.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 19th 2012, 12:38 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
bergen wrote:

She wrote a book about "her best friend" Nicole. Many in the family were not happy about it.

ooohhhh, got it
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 19th 2012, 2:59 pm

I think she testified during the OJ trial too.

Back to top Go down
katydidit
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2145

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 19th 2012, 4:35 pm

A HUGE thumbs down on Faye for me. I hope we don't see much of her. UGH. As far as Adrienne and Brandi go, not taking sides, its drama and that has to be why we watch? Like having Camille back and keeping my fingers crossed Kim stays strong. Love she told Adrienne what Brandi said even if it was not good timing for Kyle. Afterall its all about Kyle being the ever good daughter and sister. At least in Kyle's mind she is.... lol!
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 19th 2012, 5:53 pm

But really, who does that? How could she possibly think it was the right thing to do in the middle of a party? She couldn't call Adrianne and tell her beforehand? She couldn't tell Kyle that she thinks they should tell Adrianne & Paul and tell them at a better time? And she clearly didn't give a shit either that it caused a scene for Kyle & Mauricio. I want her to stay sober and be well of course, but there is something going on there.

As for Faye as I said the other day, while she spoke some truth to Brandi, she was way too aggressive and it was not her place. She's been taking a real E-beating for this little appearance, all it did was make everyone feel sorry for Brandi. I like Brandi, but this is on her. she opened her mouth about someones very private personal business and now she has to deal with it. But to read some blog comments, etc everyone else are the ones who are horrible, bullies, etc. if they dare bring up that she was wrong.

Last edited by lallybelle on December 19th 2012, 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 19th 2012, 6:28 pm

honestly saying something at the wrong time and place is what makes these shows stay on the air...

brandi i liked somewhat her first season as "a friend" but now that she is a housewife her whole 'blah, blah, blah, i say fuck....fuck, fuck, fuck" I want to eff ken, lisa is my BFF" storyline is annoying me...i hate when these women get bumped up to full-time and shit all over their fan favorite status they had going in the first place, i mean honestly do we really still care about eddie and leann, and adrienne putting stories out there just bumped your poorness that you cry so much about to a pretty nice salary,so now please just go back to hanging around, wearing boobie popping dresses and saying fuck, like maybe once while getting the other HW's all riled up

as for Kim, she obviously has side effects from her years of using, but to be honest I'm kind of enjoying her selfishness she is putting out to kyle...sometimes staying sober is a very selfish task
Back to top Go down
katydidit
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 19th 2012, 6:34 pm

One thing is obvious to me is that, Kyle set up this whole thing for Faye to deliver her inspiring speach (not) on what a bad person Brandi is. Makes Kyle imo a huge stir the pot person and thrives on it. Kyle only hates it when she is not the one causing the drama and it interfere's with her agenda and/or life. Its reality show and there is bound to be lots of drama along with many different opinions. my hubs thinks this show is the biggest waste of time ever....I love it myself... lol!
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 19th 2012, 7:41 pm

Oh I get that bergen. It's just fustrating to see all the comments basicly absolving Brandi when if she didn't open her mouth, none of this would have happened. It's like Adrianne & Paul are at fault for getting upset that Brandi was spreading shit. HUH??? And when pressed as to what they did to her that she says is so horrible to make her say whatever it was (she claims it was after the reunion and all off camera) she can only come up with Adrianne "stealing her thunder" about her book deal and a story that Adrianne possibly sold to Radar AFTER the blow up. It makes no sense.

katy, alot of people seem to think that Faye was just brought into start this dramafest. I put nothing passed these shows...lol.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 19th 2012, 7:48 pm

oh i am with you lally, i agree that faye spoke some truth to brandi...that's also my point with brandi, like i said i loved her last year when she could just walk in a room and get the HW's all worked up with just her outfit or an occasional 'fuck...now it's all "fuck" all the time, and this fight with adrienne is kind of making her look depsarate and trashy...i think brandi saying nothing at all, would work these ladies up more then anything
Back to top Go down
katydidit
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 19th 2012, 8:48 pm

I agree with you both, lallybelle n bergen, Brandi has no filter and it works against her most of the time when she speaks without thinking, brings a lot down on herself. I don't have a clue who the other woman is (Marisa)? I am most positive though I hope to see as little as possible of Faye, Please in the future give someone else her part...These shows, these people, gahhh...I just keep watching. lol!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 7th 2013, 5:11 pm

tonight's episode includes the start of Lisa's new show...vanderpump rules...
i'll watch the episode because they are including it in with the BH episode but i'm not really interested, i thought it was going to be more about Lisa, but it's mainly about her staff
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 7th 2013, 5:41 pm

I'm going to DVR rhobh and Lisa's show. I'm going to tune into the BCS championship and if it's not a good game I'll switch to bravo lol! Way too much going on in tv land tonight.

Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 7th 2013, 10:11 pm

Lisa's show is going to be juicy...
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 8th 2013, 7:54 am

enjoyed most the housewife episode, ffw'd though most of brandi's talk, and vanderpump rules though
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 8th 2013, 10:17 am

I like Marisa, hope she pops up more.

Brandi's talk with that girl was just to set up Lisa's show. I did feel bad for her though because she obviously thought this girl was just a one night stand type of thing. You could see her getting more & more upset when the girl was telling her stuff like all the places they went and that Eddie's friends knew etc. It seems this one was dumped for LR too. Either she really IS stupid and believed Eddie about being separated, OR she's acting like she was stupid. Not sure which...

Lisa's show is kind of beneath her I think. I mean, who doesn't like a sex & drama filled trainwreck as entertainment but I think of Lisa as more "classy" than that. Plus she was barely in it. What is she gonna do, in between all this drama with the staff? Pop in for a couple of mins per show to scold them? I guess it's good promotion for the restaurants though.

Oh and I HATE Stassi. She's making me route for the cheater girl.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 8th 2013, 10:36 am

Stassi is disgusting. HATE her. LOL
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 8th 2013, 12:12 pm

lally, i don't think lisa is going to be in all that much...it's just more about her staff...i zipped through it in like 15/20 mins...it was really trashy like, someone called it the BH version of Jersey Shore
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 8th 2013, 1:18 pm

I'll be watching the new show lol Stassi is something else. Leave it to her make me root for Scheana.

I don't think I could have done what Brandi did in meeting that girl. I don't know anyone who would. It was a weird meeting. In the middle of it, I wasn't sure if the girl wanted sympathy or some sort of understanding from Brandi and when she didn't get it, it seemed that was when the other girl starting spilling more info...almost rubbing it in her face. I think all this new info surprised Brandi. Anyway, it ended a whole lot better than I thought it would. I guess you learn something form everything.

Sur has some pretty good looking men lol and the waitress uniforms omg.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 8th 2013, 2:23 pm

I forgot to add earlier...Yolanda. Her thinking of how athletes look like and how, for some reason, a volleyball player can't be a model is strange. I don't know what to think of her.

I wonder what will happen to Adrienne and Paul's skincare line now that they are divorced.

Back to top Go down
marylou2
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1340

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 8th 2013, 2:32 pm

I agree about the Yolanda segment, that was just weird.

Models can't be athletes? If you play volleyball you'll be too bulked up? Janelle's sister came to mind. She is definitely model material and plays volleyball.

She was sitting on the counter eating her dinner wearing a puffer vest. It was just odd, to me.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 15th 2013, 11:38 am

So, I admit I have favorites....

Liked Marisa Zanuck - she seems so normal.. lol
Loved Ken and Lisa's romance.

Hated pretentious Yolanda - she drives me up the wall
Did not like Mauricio butting in to the Brandi stuff. He just wants to suck on the rich teet of the Maloof family and all their mega-bucks.

LOL at Taylor and Camille.

Brandi... I know she is loud and all, but I still like her.

Kim- still crazy, just not drunk.
Kyle - blah
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 15th 2013, 11:48 am

I read this old article link

I'm thinking the gossip that Brandi spread at the dinner was not about the children but about the divorce. Seems everyone knew it was coming, but Adrienne wanted things to appear perfect in her life and pitched a fit with production.

--------

On the other hand, my guess about a surrogate could be right too!! lol

But according to Wetpaint’s source (and I believe Wetpaint’s sources in general), the big issue between Adrienne and Brandi happened at the Ojai childbirth dinner. Their source says that after Adrienne shared her story, Brandi said to no one in particular that everyone knows that Adrienne used a surrogate and that her story is bullshit. At the time, according to Wetpaint, Adrienne didn’t hear the comment, but Kim did. The source says that Kim told Adrienne about the comment and all hell broke loose. link
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   

Back to top Go down

Housewives of Beverly Hills
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: (The) Real Housewives-
Jump to: