AuthorMessage
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 17th 2012, 10:27 pm

catty wrote:
Did anyone watch the lost footage? Nothing new really, except for Lisa having skin cancer. She's okay now. I was surprised there was no mention of it during the season but I understand considering the other subject that the season consisted of. Glad she's fine now.
I watched, and the Lisa news did come as a pretty big surprise to me. She was probably fine with it not being highlighted during the season though. I cracked up at the Kim Richards montage - she did bring her own brand of entertainment this season, mostly in her interview soundbites. Oh, and I thought Ken Todd looked hotter playing tennis than he did anytime this season. To me he mostly seems older and kind of dawdles around, but when he was playing tennis with Mauricio, he was wearing that black t-shirt and looked much more fit, strong, and younger than he does at other times to me.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 18th 2012, 1:54 pm

I hadn't seen the conversation between Adreinne and Taylor about Adrienne being Kennedy's godmother. That was the second or third time I saw Adrienne saying no.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 23rd 2012, 1:08 pm

Has anyone else noticed that Ragan hasn't written a blog about the Reunion episodes?

I love Ragan's blogs. I've been waiting to read what he had to say and as far as I know he's not written anything. I wonder why.

His take on the reunion shows would have been great!

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14869
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 23rd 2012, 3:03 pm

When he wrote the last one, it sounded like it woud be the last for the season.

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 14th 2012, 11:11 pm

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/her_new_reality_uyRJaIw3PWydEGDOnQcBxJ

Beverly Hills real estate broker Marisa Zanuck will join Bravo’s “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” next season, sources tell us. Zanuck, a mother of two who appeared on HGTV’s “Selling LA,” is married to Hollywood producer Dean Zanuck, son of producer Richard Zanuck and grandson of legendary Darryl F. Zanuck, a co-founder of 20th Century Fox. Marisa already has a connection to two of the reality show’s stars — she works at Hilton & Hyland, which is run by Rick Hilton, who is married to Kathy Hilton, the half-sister of “housewives” Kim and Kyle Richards. Zanuck declined to comment when we reached her via phone, and a Bravo rep didn’t get back to us.

----

Don't know if it's true or not.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4625
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 15th 2012, 8:49 am

That is kinda funny... in a way that... the annoying dude from the Real Estate show Bravo does, to my knowledge, works for the same brokerage. He is such a ninny they dropped him after the first season or so.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 15th 2012, 8:55 am

Well, if they hire Kathy Hilton too they can rename the show The Hiltons of Beverly Hills. Rolling Eyes

I'd like for them to bring in two new people who have nothing to do with Kim and Kyle to replace Camille and Taylor, who I read will most likely not be back.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 15th 2012, 8:56 am

Taylor I wont miss. But Camille I will. Why is she leaving or being left?
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 15th 2012, 9:07 am

Gimme wrote:
Taylor I wont miss. But Camille I will. Why is she leaving or being left?

Gimme, from what I've read, she only came back last season to repair her image after being called The Most Hated Housewife in America, which I think she did last season. She's also said she was against the way Bravo handled Russell's death because of what it did to his children. She mentioned that at the reunion. She also doesn't need the money. Personally, I like her and hope she comes back. She's one of the few with the courage to say what she thinks.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 15th 2012, 1:47 pm

Yeah, I will miss her greatly. Damn... I wonder if it is the combination of Bravo's actions & Russell's lawsuit? Like if she says something again off color or whatever, to anyone, will she be threatened with a lawsuit... I mean how much protection does Bravo extend. After Russell threatened the lawsuit... Camille barely spoke a word... if she was even on the show.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 15th 2012, 2:34 pm

I hadn't thought about the lawsuits being a reason for her not coming back but it's very possible. She was very upset by being threatened with a lawsuit.

Also, Taylor has a huge lawsuit coming up with MMR that I've read may drag Bravo and some it's employees into court to testify. I'm sure nobody at Bravo is happy about that either.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 18th 2012, 8:23 pm

Who is MMR?
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 18th 2012, 9:40 pm

gimme, MMR is a medical records company that Taylor and Russell were involved in. She's being sued and accused of keeping hundreds of thousands of dollars of money that investors gave them that should have gone into MMR accounts. In other words, they were scamming people who thought they had invested in the company. It's a huge lawsuit from what I've read. I've also read that Bravo may be called to testify due to their relationship with the Armstrongs. It's all on the internet and you can google it. I've just hit a few items here off the top of my head. It's been a long time since I read about it.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 18th 2012, 10:35 pm

wow... he certainly left her holding the bag.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 19th 2012, 11:49 am

Gimme wrote:
wow... he certainly left her holding the bag.

The lawsuit had already been filed before he died. Some people think it contributed to his suicide. He and Taylor were both recruiting people to invest in the company, so she is as accountable as he was for the missing money. The last I read, the missing money had not been found and MMR suspected it's in offshore accounts in Taylor's name or in a trust for her. From what I read, it's going to be a nasty trial unless they do some sort of plea bargain before it starts.

The Armstrongs had an agreement to pay back the missing funds to MMR but I don't think they did. I read some articles on business websites saying MMR is accusing her of using the abuse story so she can say she was under duress to sign her name on paperwork for MMR. She claims she knew nothing about it but they interviewed people who invested who said she was the one that talked them into investing so who knows what's true? I'm sure it will all come out at the trial. The last I read the trial is to begin in July.

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 24th 2012, 8:50 pm

I was hoping the rumors would be wrong. I guess she left at a good time because by the end of season 2, I liked her.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20581631,00.html

Camille Grammer Will Not Return to Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Camille Grammer has decided not to come back for a third season of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, a source confirms to PEOPLE.

"She's been in discussions and at the end decided she wasn't willing to expose her personal life anymore," says the source. "She's at peace with her decision."

Grammer also recently reached an amicable settlement with ex-husband Kelsey Grammer in the custody case of their two young children, Mason and Jude.

"She's in a great place in her life right now," says the source. "She's grown a lot in this past year and she's made some wonderful friendships [on the show]. It has steered her life in a direction she never imagined. She's ready for new challenges."

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   April 4th 2012, 5:55 pm

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20584349,00.html

Lisa VanderPump Gets New Bravo Reality Show

Like Bethenny Frankel and Kim Zolciak before her, Lisa VanderPump is the latest Housewife to get her own Bravo reality show.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is set to appear in Sur, the network announced in a press release Wednesday.

The show, which has been greenlit by Bravo but not given an official air date or confirmed title, will cover the exploits behind the scenes at VanderPump's Hollywood restaurant and lounge Sur, which viewers of Housewives saw her renovating and officially launching by the end of season 2.

VanderPump and husband Ken Todd will also executive produce the series.

"It is an exciting time for a new venture and I am thrilled to continue my working relationship with Bravo," VanderPump said in a statement.

Meanwhile, she is also expected to return to the Housewives during its third season, which will be down one castmember, Camille Grammer, next time around.

On Wednesday Bravo also announced that Atlanta housewife Kandi Burruss's The Kandi Factory will return as a full series.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   April 4th 2012, 7:06 pm

Good for Lisa! I'm happy she's getting her own show and I think it will be good.

I'm not happy that Taylor is coming back, if this is true. I have no desire to see her on my TV ever again. I'm not sure I'll watch the show if she's on it again.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   April 13th 2012, 3:36 pm

Real Housewives

Real Housewives Will Phase Out Taylor

The Beverly Hills star will be back for season three, but not for long

It was hard to like Taylor Armstrong during the second season of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Despite everything she went through with her husband’s suicide, she still came off as entirely unlikable. But Bravo signed her anyway for season 3.

Radar Online is now reporting that Bravo “reluctantly” brought Taylor back, and is planning to gradually phase her out of the show. It’s unclear why Taylor would want to subject herself to another season of reality television to begin with, after having multiple emotional breakdowns and screaming fights with castmates last season.

Here’s hoping Taylor’s nemesis, the plucky Brandi Glanville, will take over some of her screen time this season.

Link and Poll:

http://www.realitynation.com/tv-shows/real-housewives/real-housewives-will-phase-out-taylor-armstrong/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+RealityNation+%28Reality+Nation+RSS%29

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   April 13th 2012, 3:42 pm

I hope that's true. Do they really have to ask why Taylor would want to return for 3rd season? Rolling Eyes

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   April 13th 2012, 5:33 pm

catty wrote:
I hope that's true. Do they really have to ask why Taylor would want to return for 3rd season? Rolling Eyes

tens

I'm not surprised Bravo is doing this after everything I've read and researched. I'm just surprised they're bringing her back at all.

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   April 27th 2012, 10:58 pm

Don't know if it's true. I guess we won't know until the show is about to return.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/04/brandi-glanville-full-times-real-housewives-beverly-hills

By Radar Staff

The drama in the 90210 is about to really up the ante!

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills resident bad girl, Brandi Glanville, has been given a promotion by Bravo executives and is now a full time castmember.

Filming began recently for season three of the hit franchise and Glanville, who had a minor role previously, is getting more than her fair share of the camera time.

"Producers love Brandi," a source tells RadarOnline.com. "She's gorgeous, she's funny, outspoken and outrageous, she makes for great TV.

"They've offered her a full time role and she will be included in the promotional cast photos and will have her own introductory segment at the beginning of the credits. Brandi is absolutely thrilled.

"She's been really popular on the show, even though she was just a minor castmember, and producers decided it was definitely worth giving her more air time.

"You can expect plenty of drama and 'oh no' moments! Brandi really knows how to bring it and she's going to add some real glamour and sparkle to the new season."

Brandi's promotion isn't the only change viewers can expect. As RadarOnline.com exclusively revealed, music mogul, David Foster's fourth wife, Yolanda Hadid has signed up for the new season, replacing Kelsey Grammer's ex-wife, Camille.

Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   June 30th 2012, 5:54 am

Lisa's house which she sold in Sept.
I read on another site that they were taping across the road at Adrienne's house and the cast was evacuated.

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   June 30th 2012, 7:58 pm

With a fire that big and hot plus the smoke damage I can't imagine they can salvage it. I bet they'll tear it down and start over.

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   June 30th 2012, 8:16 pm

It was a beautiful home too. Her daughter got married there.

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   July 31st 2012, 9:25 pm

So Adrienne and Paul are separating/divorcing. Just saw it the gossip show The Insider.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2145

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   August 7th 2012, 4:44 pm

When is this airing again...Been so long I was wondering if it was canceled...Its the one I watch faithfully....I try and never miss the trainwrecks..lol
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 5th 2012, 7:39 pm

The new season begins tonight!! dance

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 6th 2012, 1:13 pm

Looks like it is going to be a good season.

I'm surprised Adrienne thought she should be invited to Lisa's party.

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 7th 2012, 3:11 pm

Hi! time to get back to real life.. lol - reality tv!

It does look like a good season. Kim is sober but still nuts, Lisa still classy, Adrianne-- never liked her, still don't. Brandy looks like she will be adding drama.
The new gal.. interesting.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9249
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 7th 2012, 5:52 pm

it's so nice to get back nancy!

kind of boring episdoe,
adrienne seems to be the villian this season, this scenario seems to be playing out on all the HW's shows anymore, who cares though adrienne is boring anyway, never really had an opinion about her one way or the other

the other girls, I guess same old same old, taylor looked well, kim looked well but has a long road in her recovery and i don't really understand why she is playing it out on the show
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 15th 2012, 1:40 pm

I still don't like Taylor. I don't blame Brandi for leaving that party.

I can't believe Adrienne feels Lisa owes her an apology. I think she owes Lisa one.

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 20th 2012, 4:00 pm

So is Taylor going to be drunk in every episode? I had read the rumors of her drinking a lot earlier this year, but I thought it was being blown out of proportion. I guess not.

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 28th 2012, 1:24 pm

Brandi and Kim were actually having a pleasent conversation and there goes Adrienne ruining it. And Taylor with her two cents too, trying to make it seem Brandi had done something bad to make Kim cry. I thought it was nice of Brandi to tell Kim she had done a good job raising her daughters and it meant a lot to Kim to hear it...that's why she was crying.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 28th 2012, 4:53 pm

Kim almost sounded like she was drinking to me.Sounded like last season???
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 28th 2012, 6:14 pm

Yeah, Adrienne has always been classless. I did notice she toned down the huge jewelry this season, but she still dresses like a $2.00 you-know-what.

Kim was very obvious about asking for water. I think she was just emotional.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 4th 2012, 2:50 pm

Adrienne is really annoying. Kyle was a bit of stir the pot No need to bring up the stfu episode again. She seemed more bothered by the f word than her sister crying. I wonder if they will come to Brandi's defense with Paul in the next episode when he uses the same word towards Brandi.

It was nice seeing them getting along during the rest of that vacation. Goes to show they can have fun together when they aren't arguing.

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 4th 2012, 3:22 pm

catty wrote:
Adrienne is really annoying. Kyle was a bit of stir the pot No need to bring up the stfu episode again. She seemed more bothered by the f word than her sister crying. I wonder if they will come to Brandi's defense with Paul in the next episode when he uses the same word towards Brandi.

It was nice seeing them getting along during the rest of that vacation. Goes to show they can have fun together when they aren't arguing.

The only ones I like this season are Lisa and Brandi.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9249
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 4th 2012, 5:06 pm

i am tiring of these HW's shows...honestly i am starting to believe alot is all just set-ups anymore
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 4th 2012, 5:22 pm

Oh I thought of something else that bugs the heck out of me...
They have Kyle do the introduction/voice over, and I hate the way she says " housewives". It sounds like houzzz wivezzz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   

Back to top Go down

Housewives of Beverly Hills
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: (The) Real Housewives-
Jump to: