all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Housewives of Beverly Hills

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Tracy
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2882
Location : California
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 12th 2010, 1:26 am

Camille is all about Camille, her mother was trying to talk it she kept on making everyting about herself! that lady is way to much for me! Kim should have just punched Camille and been done with it, now I cannot wait for next week!

_________________
Nobody gets to live life backwards. Look ahead, that is where your future lies~Ann Landers
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8856
Location : On the beach
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 12th 2010, 3:38 am

Bravo Andy said it gets real good next week, the fight...

Camille is the Kelly for this group.

Yeah the Mother has Cancer and she is so self absorbed she could only talk about her self and how much she has on her plate.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35502
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 12th 2010, 9:24 am

Taylor when she was in High School



Also her real maiden name is Shana Hughes

Link
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
BlueBonnet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 12th 2010, 10:50 am

Wow, that doesn't look anything like Taylor. She's had extensive work done. She looks a little like Farrah Fawcett in the high school picture.

Camille is such a bitch. She prattled on and on about her life, about how overworked she is and her medical tests and hardly let her mom get a word in edgewise. How does Camille think she won that fight with Kyle? It just made her look crazy.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35502
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 12th 2010, 11:48 am

BlueBonnet wrote:
Wow, that doesn't look anything like Taylor. She's had extensive work done. She looks a little like Farrah Fawcett in the high school picture.

Camille is such a bitch. She prattled on and on about her life, about how overworked she is and her medical tests and hardly let her mom get a word in edgewise. How does Camille think she won that fight with Kyle? It just made her look crazy.

Yeah, here all along I thought Kelsey Grammer was being such an ass for leaving her like he did.
Now, not so much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
willsdoll
Houseguest
Houseguest


Number of posts : 374
Location : NJ
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 12th 2010, 12:52 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
BlueBonnet wrote:
Wow, that doesn't look anything like Taylor. She's had extensive work done. She looks a little like Farrah Fawcett in the high school picture.

Camille is such a bitch. She prattled on and on about her life, about how overworked she is and her medical tests and hardly let her mom get a word in edgewise. How does Camille think she won that fight with Kyle? It just made her look crazy.

Yeah, here all along I thought Kelsey Grammer was being such an ass for leaving her like he did.
Now, not so much.

I am surprised he didn't leave her years ago. ARRRG
Back to top Go down
Tracy
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2882
Location : California
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 12th 2010, 12:57 pm

willsdoll wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
BlueBonnet wrote:
Wow, that doesn't look anything like Taylor. She's had extensive work done. She looks a little like Farrah Fawcett in the high school picture.

Camille is such a bitch. She prattled on and on about her life, about how overworked she is and her medical tests and hardly let her mom get a word in edgewise. How does Camille think she won that fight with Kyle? It just made her look crazy.

Yeah, here all along I thought Kelsey Grammer was being such an ass for leaving her like he did.
Now, not so much.

I am surprised he didn't leave her years ago. ARRRG


THIS!!!

_________________
Nobody gets to live life backwards. Look ahead, that is where your future lies~Ann Landers
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8088
Location : NYC
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 12th 2010, 1:17 pm

LOL! And I didn't want to be mean & say it. She's HORRID. UGH.

LOVE Lisa & Kyle. I like Kim, but get it together girl!
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3139
Location : SF Bay Area
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 12th 2010, 1:44 pm

I'm with Lally on this I really like Lisa and Kyle. Kim is likable, but, yea get it together. Camille, oh heavens.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 12th 2010, 2:00 pm

Lisa is the only one I like/well actually love, i have a wee girl crush on her.

But watch the others because well, how can you look away.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9886
Location : New York
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 13th 2010, 8:55 am

Just when I thought I couldn't dislike Camille anymore...When she said the 3500 sq. ft apartment was too small for them I wanted to scream. She looked sooooo jealous when Kelsey was playing with their kids. She clearly wanted all the attention. Don't get me started about what she did with her mother.

Like most of you, I love Lisa. She is very witty and sensible. Kim is growing on me. She has a sweetness about her.

Can't wait for next week. Does Taylor really say, "I'll take you out back and get all Oklahoma on you"? Sounds like fun!!!!

_________________
Who is not drank in Vegy?
Back to top Go down
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3685
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 13th 2010, 10:44 am

I've never followed Housewives but decided to download this season on itunes. I'm almost caught up and so far I like Lisa the most. Camille is unreal - hate her! So, did kelsy leave her during this season? smart man! Kim and Kyle's relationship is interesting to watch. having a sister, it's always interesting to watch other sisters and how they interact. i haven't decided which one I am yet.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9886
Location : New York
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 13th 2010, 12:33 pm

speedy0103 wrote:
I've never followed Housewives but decided to download this season on itunes. I'm almost caught up and so far I like Lisa the most. Camille is unreal - hate her! So, did kelsy leave her during this season? smart man! Kim and Kyle's relationship is interesting to watch. having a sister, it's always interesting to watch other sisters and how they interact. i haven't decided which one I am yet.

You are so Kyle, Speedy!! I just know it, LOL!!!! I am so glad you are joining us for this little foray into the rich and vulgar!!! happy dance 2

_________________
Who is not drank in Vegy?
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14825
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 13th 2010, 5:49 pm

The more I watch this show, the more I dislike Camille. She's horrible. I know the show doesn't show Kelsey with the kids, but he seemed more into them in that little time they did show him w/them than the whole time they have shown Camille. And wow, she joined the pillow fight, which I don't think she enjoyed at all.
I'm liking Kim a little more too.

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!


Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14825
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 13th 2010, 6:04 pm

Giggy is on twitter lol

http://twitter.com/giggythepom

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!


Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 13th 2010, 6:38 pm

I said the same thing about Camille and then I read the people magazine interview with her side of the story and felt a little bit bad for her.

Not much, but it did give her side of the story. I think Kelsey has had a hard life. His father and sister were murdered and two half brothers died.

He has battled with addiction and now he lost a baby with his new girl friend.

Camille did say that Kelsey is a wonderful father. She just wishes he would have been the one to explain to the kids his situation now. They still ask when dad is coming back to LA to live with them again.

Of course we only get to hear one side of the story because Kelsey refused to talk about it when People asked if he wanted to reply to Camille's accusations.

Plus, I believe Camille was asked if she and the kids would move to NYC while Kelsey did his play. She said she regrets saying no when he asked her to do that.

Camille seems selfish and all about her self. I am sure she was not easy to be in a relationship with either.

_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 14th 2010, 8:34 am

thatgirl wrote:
Just when I thought I couldn't dislike Camille anymore...When she said the 3500 sq. ft apartment was too small for them I wanted to scream.

OMG, I wanted to punch her in the face when she said that. She is either getting the world's worst edit, or she is really a horrible snot. I LOVE Kyle and Lisa. Why are the two brunettes so much more normal then all the blonds? I tell you, they make me want to dye my hair brown.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 16468
Location : Ottawa, Ontario
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 14th 2010, 9:17 am

Whenever I watch these shows I get angry ... maybe it says more about me than them? I'll chock it up to the hard working farming background of my ancestor's on both sides I guess.
The complete self absorption and excessive, frivolous spending of these people just infuriates me. I know it's weird, but there you have it.
(Does anyone think these children will grow up to be anything but self indulgent, self absorbed, superficial adults?)
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 14th 2010, 9:48 am

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Whenever I watch these shows I get angry ... maybe it says more about me than them? I'll chock it up to the hard working farming background of my ancestor's on both sides I guess.
The complete self absorption and excessive, frivolous spending of these people just infuriates me. I know it's weird, but there you have it.
(Does anyone think these children will grow up to be anything but self indulgent, self absorbed, superficial adults?)

I don't watch for those reasons Jessie.

Their children have a 50/50 chance, the same as children from a poorer background IMO
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 14th 2010, 10:07 am

I actually used to steer away from the Housewives series for the same reason as you guys, but now that I have people to talk about how ridiculous these women are I am enjoying it. I prefer the the New York/New Jersey women over the California women. I try to think about how they were all cast because of their outrageous ways, and they represent very few real people. That makes me feel better.
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 14th 2010, 10:09 am

Mappy wrote:
Cousin_Jake wrote:
Whenever I watch these shows I get angry ... maybe it says more about me than them? I'll chock it up to the hard working farming background of my ancestor's on both sides I guess.
The complete self absorption and excessive, frivolous spending of these people just infuriates me. I know it's weird, but there you have it.
(Does anyone think these children will grow up to be anything but self indulgent, self absorbed, superficial adults?)

I don't watch for those reasons Jessie.

Their children have a 50/50 chance, the same as children from a poorer background IMO

I was kind of spoiled as a child, not because of wealth.. for other reasons... and I will say it made adulthood much harder.
Back to top Go down
Tracy
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2882
Location : California
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 14th 2010, 1:16 pm

I like Adreiene, Kyle, Lisa and Kim! Camile and Taylor are what I hope most women strive not to be!

_________________
Nobody gets to live life backwards. Look ahead, that is where your future lies~Ann Landers
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 14th 2010, 4:44 pm

Camile is going to be sooooooo tortured by fans Twisted Evil. Does she have a twitter account?
Back to top Go down
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3685
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 14th 2010, 5:08 pm

do ANY of these ladies have twitter accounts? i'd love to follow them! Evil Laugh
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3491
Location : The Big Brother house!
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 14th 2010, 5:18 pm

Here are the ones I found! Smile I'm sure Adrienne has one but Giggy wasn't following her so I'm not sure.

http://twitter.com/KimRichards11

http://twitter.com/CamilleGrammer

http://twitter.com/KyleRichards18

http://twitter.com/tayloratweets

http://twitter.com/LisaVanderpump
Back to top Go down
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3685
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 14th 2010, 5:22 pm

thank you! are they fun to follow? I can't believe i'm now following a tiny dog! lol!
Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5991
Location : @stamalot
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 14th 2010, 8:06 pm

omg glinda your avi lol. I have a pomeranian puppy who is really hyper and I always say to him "why can't you be more like Jiggy???" I think he's developing a complex. I wonder if Jiggy is on prozac.

Anyways, Camille is a horrid bitch. She managed to make her mom's chemo & Adrienne's uncle's death all about her. The bitching about her huge apartment is made me rage.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8856
Location : On the beach
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 18th 2010, 10:36 pm

Camilla is crazzzy...

@BravoAndy was so good tonight with Kelly and Mark.

Mark, Kelly and Andy discussed the disconnect with Camille and Kelsey.

Ralph Fiennes stopped by also...

_________________
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8856
Location : On the beach
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 18th 2010, 10:51 pm

http://twitter.com/#!/AdrienneMaloof

_________________
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9886
Location : New York
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 19th 2010, 10:37 am

I thought Daniele of New Jersey was awful. I think Camille has her beat. She and her friend, Nick are probably having sex as I write this. Isn't her bff's husband? She is so lovey dovey with him. Kelsey looked like he was barely tolerating her.

_________________
Who is not drank in Vegy?
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3139
Location : SF Bay Area
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 19th 2010, 12:22 pm

I think Daniele of New Jersery is not only awful but has some very serious mental issues that she needs professional help with. IMO Daniele has the potential for physically harming someone (or paying her little friend Danny to do it).

Camille on the other hand thinks very highly of herself. I read somewhere she was blaming it on, of course, editing and could not set the record straight without being sued. Well frankly, its mostly the "talking heads" moments where I find her utterly obnoxious and self-centered. I agree with Andy Cohen I think she is/was jealous of Kyle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35502
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 19th 2010, 2:59 pm

I think Camille might be a congenital liar...and because of the cameras she got caught.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8856
Location : On the beach
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 19th 2010, 4:28 pm

Andy's show last night was the best.

Kelly and Mark watch the Real housewives

_________________
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14825
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 19th 2010, 4:59 pm

thatgirl wrote:
I thought Daniele of New Jersey was awful. I think Camille has her beat. She and her friend, Nick are probably having sex as I write this. Isn't her bff's husband? She is so lovey dovey with him. Kelsey looked like he was barely tolerating her.

I find the whole situation with Nick strange. In last week's episode wasn't Nick at Camille's house with his wife and it still seemed like Camille was flirting with Nick...all in front of the wife. And WTF with the older man and his wife who live with her? They do live with her, right because the man lost his job and Camille wants to help them out? Am I reading it all right? My friend says Nick is not married, but I could have sworn he was. And he has a baby too...right? I think this show is driving me crazy. Or maybe it's just Camille.

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!


Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35502
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 19th 2010, 5:33 pm

catty wrote:
thatgirl wrote:
I thought Daniele of New Jersey was awful. I think Camille has her beat. She and her friend, Nick are probably having sex as I write this. Isn't her bff's husband? She is so lovey dovey with him. Kelsey looked like he was barely tolerating her.

I find the whole situation with Nick strange. In last week's episode wasn't Nick at Camille's house with his wife and it still seemed like Camille was flirting with Nick...all in front of the wife. And WTF with the older man and his wife who live with her? They do live with her, right because the man lost his job and Camille wants to help them out? Am I reading it all right? My friend says Nick is not married, but I could have sworn he was. And he has a baby too...right? I think this show is driving me crazy. Or maybe it's just Camille.

Yeah, Catty. He is married. I'm googling for gossip right now. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 19th 2010, 6:06 pm

Candace wrote:
Andy's show last night was the best.

Kelly and Mark watch the Real housewives

I always liked Kelly Ripa but I LOVE her on Andy's shows. I have seen her a couple times on there. She is hysterical and does the best impersonations. Her Bruno from DWTS is soooo funny!
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8856
Location : On the beach
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 19th 2010, 6:56 pm

dedrawhitt Dedra Whitt



#RHOBH been Camille's friend for 20 years. She is getting royally screwed!!


4 hours ago

_________________
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8856
Location : On the beach
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 19th 2010, 7:00 pm

#RHOBH Nick Stabile, Camille's tennis buddy big surprise is an actor http://bit.ly/9gZydd


20 hours ago

_________________
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8856
Location : On the beach
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 19th 2010, 7:01 pm

Camilla deleted her twitter

_________________
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8856
Location : On the beach
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 19th 2010, 7:12 pm

http://twitter.com/#!/MauricioUmansky

Kyles husband

_________________
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   

Back to top Go down
 
Housewives of Beverly Hills
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: (The) Real Housewives-
Jump to: