Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 21st 2010, 11:12 pm

Finally caught up on the last four shows, but I have still missed most of the first shows.

I like Lisa. She seems to love her family, husband and Dog. Hard not to like her.

Taylor - seems to be all about her. I thought her husband looked happy for the first time when he was alone with his daughter trying to get her dinner.

Kyle - hate the dynamic with her sister. She seems to have it all, looks, husband... I wonder why she can't be nicer to her sister.

Kim - wounded person, but beneath it she seems to have an edge. She pushes Kyle's buttons.

Andrenne - I like her, but haven't seen a lot with her.

Camille - she must be embarrased by her attitude about having it all since her husband is divorcing her. Kyle must be taking a moment of pleasure from all of this. If I was Nick's wife, I wouldn't want Camille around him.

So much money on this show.

Cool

Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 23rd 2010, 9:11 am

you summed it up perfectly!!

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 1st 2010, 5:19 am

I just HATE Camille. I wanted to strangle her when she kept talking about how jealous women are of her. Kyle is NOT jealous of you honey. It's fun to have a villain on the show.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 1st 2010, 5:44 am

Moody wrote:
I just HATE Camille. I wanted to strangle her when she kept talking about how jealous women are of her. Kyle is NOT jealous of you honey. It's fun to have a villain on the show.
She's something alright. What did what's his name ever see in her anyway?
I'm always amused by how often the "jealous" flag is raised. (Often comes up on BB boards and twitter as well.) If someone has a legitimate criticism to voice, it doesn't mean they are "jealous" of anything ... they are merely stating their criticism, opinion or point of view.
Back to top Go down
BlueBonnet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 1st 2010, 8:02 am

People say someone is either jealous or vile. I have come to hate both words and try never to use them.
Back to top Go down
marylou2
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1340
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 1st 2010, 8:26 am

Camille is a dancer formerly married to a tv star. Kyle is a Hilton, born and bred. What does she have to be jealous of? Camille is an extremely insecure person who has to put others down to build herself up, which makes her hard to like.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35417
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 1st 2010, 8:35 am

marylou2 wrote:
Camille is a dancer formerly married to a tv star. Kyle is a Hilton, born and bred. What does she have to be jealous of? Camille is an extremely insecure person who has to put others down to build herself up, which makes her hard to like.

Not to be picky but Kyle isn't a Hilton. Kyle's sister Kathy married a Hilton. Kyle's maiden name is Richards. Still, your main point is correct.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4509

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 1st 2010, 8:55 am

exactly.

Kyle was a child star.... (her words not mine). I like Kyle... except for when she & her sister do that head/hair shake thing.
Back to top Go down
marylou2
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1340

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 1st 2010, 10:51 am

Oops! Thanks for setting me straight. doh
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14640
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 1st 2010, 3:25 pm

I thought Kim was the child star? I think I have it mixed up in my head.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
BlueBonnet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 1st 2010, 3:39 pm

Kim worked more but Kyle did some acting. She played the daughter of Mr Edwards on Little House on the Prairie.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 1st 2010, 4:01 pm

Gimme wrote:
exactly.

Kyle was a child star.... (her words not mine). I like Kyle... except for when she & her sister do that head/hair shake thing.

I haven't noticed the "hair shaking thing", but thanks to you, I am sure I will the next episode!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 1st 2010, 4:10 pm

Thanks Blue.

My friend had told me Kim played the little girl on Race to Witch Mountain. I had no idea about Kyle.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 2nd 2010, 10:05 am

Look up Kim and Kyle Richards on Imbd or something like that. You can see their work.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 2nd 2010, 1:15 pm

the way Kim & Kyle talk you would think they actually played Laura Ingalls.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 3rd 2010, 9:10 am

Just watched last nights. Not much drama, but I think the dynamic between Kyle and Kim is interesting. I really do think they love and support each other.

Lisa was lovely in that diamond and ruby necklace. The house ( 60,000sq ft) OMG.

Taylor's marriage doesn't seem too stable.
Back to top Go down
butterfly3851
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 3rd 2010, 11:14 am

I read on the producers blog that the house sold for 55 million after that shoot and Kyle's husband brokered the sale. He said that he wished he could have filmed his crews reaction to that house. Unbelievable - think I need to watch episode again just to see that house !

It's totally another world - the table decorations, the clothes, the jewels, their beauty, etc. Then some of the same problems we all face - dog allergies, marriage issues, etc. (producer pointed this out in his blog). I'm not liking Taylor at all- seems like she is using the allergies as an excuse. How can your marriage survive you talking about it on camera?

Adrienne mentioned in her blog that although she absolutely loved the German Shepherd, he did not fit in well with her three young boys and now lives with the dog trainer in that episode. They are now looking for a breed that will do well with their children. I have a friend who has a german shepherd and small kids who climb all over him - but the dog was a puppy when they got him and he grew up around the kids.
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 3rd 2010, 11:49 am

Gimme wrote:

I know.I have to mute when Kim talks about what a big star she was........gag me.

Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 3rd 2010, 12:03 pm

Top cat wrote:
Gimme wrote:

I know.I have to mute when Kim talks about what a big star she was........gag me.

To ME Kim was a big star, LOL- because she was Prudence on "Nanny and the Professor" my first favorite show when I was 5!

I read "house of Hilton"( I was talking about it up-thread). There's no indication in it that Kim had a drug problem (someone had heard she did) but they definitely had a stage mother who was a piece of work. Kyle and Kim must have had a rough upbringing in many ways, and when Kim was the one with the career bigger than Kathy (Paris' Mom) and Kyle- their Mom did seem to value Kim more. Kim was the "star"- and Paris' Mom nicknamed Paris "Star" when she was born. Definitely a weird but close dynamic, that you can still see playing out today. I recommend the book- and it's super cheap.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 5th 2010, 8:52 pm

I could have sworn I had posted in here scratch

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 5th 2010, 10:41 pm

OMG that house was amazing. I always wonder what people do with houses that have that much space. I imagine them having a lot empty space, but it didn't. And the pool...WOW!

Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 6th 2010, 8:02 am

ranjake wrote:
Top cat wrote:
Gimme wrote:

To ME Kim was a big star, LOL- because she was Prudence on "Nanny and the Professor" my first favorite show when I was 5!

I read "house of Hilton"( I was talking about it up-thread). There's no indication in it that Kim had a drug problem (someone had heard she did) but they definitely had a stage mother who was a piece of work. Kyle and Kim must have had a rough upbringing in many ways, and when Kim was the one with the career bigger than Kathy (Paris' Mom) and Kyle- their Mom did seem to value Kim more. Kim was the "star"- and Paris' Mom nicknamed Paris "Star" when she was born. Definitely a weird but close dynamic, that you can still see playing out today. I recommend the book- and it's super cheap.

That was me. I was so certain that is what I read. I might be seriously losing my memory. Hmmm... Anyway, was considered a seriously big star as a child. She was not only in the Witch Mountain movie, but she was in Hello Larry and Nanny and the Prof, and many Disney movies. Lots of TV work too.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 6th 2010, 8:05 am

I enjoyed the last episode so much, because Camille was not featured. Yes, the house was amazing, but too big, too much.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 6th 2010, 11:57 am

I still dont consider Kim a big child star. Hell, I would have never thought of her had she not been on the show & pointed it out.

BIG CHILD STARS to me are Melissa Gilbert, Sarah Gilbert, Danny Bonaduce, Ron Howard, Gary Coleman... ect... b/c I remember not only them in the role but their character name & their name.

anywhoooo... I guess it is another one of those relevance factors. We all see things differently.
Back to top Go down
BlueBonnet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 10th 2010, 10:23 am

Camille is stirring the pot again. She invited about 4 friends (tennis player lover friend included of course) over for lunch to help her through the horrible things that Kyle said to her. That was weeks ago and she is still pissing and moaning about it. She decides to have a dinner party and her catty friends are invited, as well as the housewives and Evil Kyle. Previews look good!

Kim met Single Gary in the grocery store and invited him over and then made a fool of herself. She is weird.

Kyle and Mauricio were in a 60 mile bicycle marathon in Napa. What a trooper she is! She even got a bikini wax for the race. I don't quite understand why but I guess sitting on a bicycle seat and having pubic hair rubs you the wrong way? Her Olympic Silver Medal winning trainer recommended that she do it.

Lisa and her pet Cedric applied for "American driver licenses" but only Lisa passed.

Taylor had a Poker Tournament for a charity that helps abused women. Annie Dukes and Kato Kaelin were there. She got emotional when she gave a speech about being abused.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 10th 2010, 2:53 pm

I thought Taylor really came off good in the last episode. I t showed she had some depth.

Last edited by NancyB (admin) on December 10th 2010, 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlueBonnet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 10th 2010, 3:01 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
I thought Taylor really came of good in the last episode. I t showed she had some depth.

I think she's very sincere with her charity work and in talking about her past.

I still like to pick on her lips though.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 10th 2010, 3:03 pm

BlueBonnet wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
I thought Taylor really came of good in the last episode. I t showed she had some depth.

I think she's very sincere with her charity work and in talking about her past.

I still like to pick on her lips though.

She admitted in the after show thing she got lip inplants years ago. & Isnt ready to have the surgery to have them removed.
Back to top Go down
BlueBonnet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 10th 2010, 3:06 pm

I saw that. I wished Andy would've asked her what else she had done. I think she has cheekbone implants too.

Did you see her kiss Andy? He liked it, said they were like pillows. I'm thinking like gummy worms!
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 10th 2010, 3:12 pm

Gimme wrote:

I AM impressed, though, that Kyle was the little girl in "halloween". Pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 10th 2010, 3:19 pm

thatgirl wrote:
ranjake wrote:
Top cat wrote:
Gimme wrote:

That was me. I was so certain that is what I read. I might be seriously losing my memory. Hmmm... Anyway, was considered a seriously big star as a child. She was not only in the Witch Mountain movie, but she was in Hello Larry and Nanny and the Prof, and many Disney movies. Lots of TV work too.

There's a rumor, and it's only a rumor, no source but another message board about housewives, and I have no idea where they got it...that she was recently in "Betty Ford" allegedly for alcohol. This rumor also says that's why Kim didn't begin blogging until 3 weeks ago, but it really doesn't make sense- because she was on "WWHL" the first week with all of the others.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 10th 2010, 3:32 pm

What is WWHL?
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 10th 2010, 3:37 pm

I definitly remember Kim. But then again, I was obsessed with "Escape to Witch Mountain"...lol. I remember I was shocked when I found out she was Paris' Aunt a few years ago.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 10th 2010, 4:08 pm

Gimme wrote:
What is WWHL?

I had to google.. Watch What Happened Live
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 10th 2010, 4:27 pm

I don't watch but I love reading Ragan's tweets for RHBH. *read top to bottom

For you amusement, the incomparable:

Ragan Fox

If you enjoy the Real Housewives of BH, you have to check out my last 12 tweets.

Kim, is it safe to nurse your infant while you’re in the midst of a meth-induced haze? #FacesOfMeth #ChildStar #ElectroshockFacial

Is Taylor trying to CRY or SHIT? #FakeTears #BotoxHorrorStories #TheresAFaceBehindThisMask

Next Thursday night, I’m gonna’ have to sit on a napkin while I watch Camille’s dinner party. #ThatsHowWetIWillBe #SuchAFuckingLiarCamille

Taylor, abused women don’t aspire to be in loveless marriages, even if it means living in BH. #TeamSnowball #YourSurgeonIsAButcher

Tomorrow, I’m going to my hairdresser and demanding that she put tinsel in my hair. #AdrienneMaloofXmasTreeHairWeave

Why does Kim’s face always look like she’s masking the fact she’s taking a pee in the pool. #AbsentStare #WitchMountain #ThereIsNoPool

Why does Adrienne always look like she’s in the midst of competing in a Toddlers and Tiaras pageant? #StopWithThePinkCowboyHat #NiceFlipper

Kim, that wasn’t his granddaughter; it was a little girl he kidnapped from the grocery store. #MethHallucination #HavingBabiesWontCureYou

Camille, the only time you’re EVER the “bigger person” is when you’re standing on Kelsey’s money. #TeamKyle

The only one who gets no barbs is the incomparable @LisaVanderpump, my hero and the empress of all fabulous things. #WonderWoman

Thanks for indulging me. Blockage officially cleared.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9195
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 10th 2010, 8:56 pm

Thanks Mappy!!!! they are great and exactly what i think every time i watch. At least with Taylor and Kim.

I just can't watch anything about Taylor because I just can not, and I refuse to, get past her lips. While not surprised about the lip implants, did she take a picture of the Joker with her to her plastic surgeon and say "i want his lips". I mean besides being plump they stretch across her face from ear to ear. And yes she has cheek implants.

As for Kim, don't know about any addiction and hate to ever imply that about anyone but she is definitely in some kind of haze in EVERY scene, she is getting worse to watch then Camille. Something is completely off about her.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 11th 2010, 3:58 am

What's Ragan talking about regarding Kim and a meth addiction? Does he think she is using during the making of this season? OMG, so true about it looking like Kim is peeing in the pool, she really does always look like that! Also what is this Electric Shock Facial that Ragan keeps talking about? I haven't seen it. What did I miss? I THOUGHT I had seen every episode.

Mappy, do you have a DVR? You MUST tape this show. It's ridiculous and delicous.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 11th 2010, 4:19 am

Moody wrote:
What's Ragan talking about regarding Kim and a meth addiction? Does he think she is using during the making of this season? OMG, so true about it looking like Kim is peeing in the pool, she really does always look like that! Also what is this Electric Shock Facial that Ragan keeps talking about? I haven't seen it. What did I miss? I THOUGHT I had seen every episode.

Mappy, do you have a DVR? You MUST tape this show. It's ridiculous and delicous.

Kyle and Kim went to a get facials. They wore this mask-like thing.. freaky. This was the episode where Kim was set up with the friend.
The episode before this last one.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 11th 2010, 4:36 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Moody wrote:

Kyle and Kim went to a get facials. They wore this mask-like thing.. freaky. This was the episode where Kim was set up with the friend.
The episode before this last one.

I must have missed that part. I will have to re-watch it. I always am falling asleep during shows I like. I swear!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 11th 2010, 4:31 pm

Kim was weird this episode. I found no humor in what she found funny. Maybe if this man had been a friend of hers for awhile then I might see the joke, but that wasn't a good first impression especially if she is serious about meeting someone again.

Nancy, I agree about Taylor.

Next weeks dinner party episode looks good.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   

Back to top Go down

Housewives of Beverly Hills
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: (The) Real Housewives-
Jump to: