Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
realitycarol
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 22nd 2010, 2:36 pm

Kristen are you watching the live feeds or just reading updates?

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 22nd 2010, 2:37 pm

Britney is allowed to be pissed that the guys weren't fighting as hard as they should have been for the POV, no doubt. That girl has ALWAYS fought hard for it, even when it cost me the game so I have to give that to her.

From day 1, she told the houseguests that she REALLY wanted to win a vacation for her and Nick, it had been mentioned more than once. This is what brings me back to her having issues with it. Who knows, we will see how the next few days unfold...

From what I have learned, in this case I think it would have been best for Hayden to not say what he won.
Back to top Go down
Jess_BBLove
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1864
Registration date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 22nd 2010, 2:41 pm

KristenBB12 wrote:
Britney is allowed to be pissed that the guys weren't fighting as hard as they should have been for the POV, no doubt. That girl has ALWAYS fought hard for it, even when it costed me the game so I have to give that to her.

From day 1, she told the houseguests that she REALLY wanted to win a vacation for her and Nick, it had been mentioned more than once. This is what brings me back to her having issues with it. Who knows, we will see how the next few days unfold...

From what I have learned, in this case I think it would have been best for Hayden to not say what he won.

Apparently all the guys did was fight for prizes and didn't give two shits for the veto. [Understandable because they want Brendon in the house.] Oh for sure! Britney's an amazing game player, she knows what she's doing, and wants to win. If she makes it the F2, she'll get second place [seeing from past BB winners, girls only win if they're up against another girl.]

Hayden's smart, he knows how to get out of a paper bag, so I think he'll do fine if it comes back and bites him in the ass.
Back to top Go down
BlueBonnet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 22nd 2010, 2:41 pm

blondie55 wrote:
To be fair, from my perspective Britney wasn't crying because she didn't win any prizes, she was crying because from her point of view the ones that did win the prizes lied to her about fighting for the POV. She felt like because they went for the prizes (after telling her they were going to fight for the pov) she was fighting a losing battle so she may as well of tried for a prize. IMO she wasn't acting immature or foolish, she was finally starting to realize that she may have no real allies in this game. I hope she fully realizes it before it's too late for her.

tens tens tens
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 22nd 2010, 2:43 pm

I think Hayden will definitely live to regret telling Enzo and Lane about winning the prizes. He should have let the house go on thinking Matt took them so that the speculation would die off after he was evicted.

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 22967
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 22nd 2010, 2:47 pm

Telling Lane may have been okay but not Enzo. He's such a whiny baby that you just know he's going to spill that info once his back is against the wall.
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3142
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 22nd 2010, 3:24 pm

blondie55 wrote:
To be fair, from my perspective Britney wasn't crying because she didn't win any prizes, she was crying because from her point of view the ones that did win the prizes lied to her about fighting for the POV. She felt like because they went for the prizes (after telling her they were going to fight for the pov) she was fighting a losing battle so she may as well of tried for a prize. IMO she wasn't acting immature or foolish, she was finally starting to realize that she may have no real allies in this game. I hope she fully realizes it before it's too late for her.

I absolutely agree. She was very upset that they said they would fight for POV and then took prizes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
BigBrotherFan123

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2010-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 22nd 2010, 4:08 pm

HII KRISTEN!! I am SUCH a fan of yours and i was SO disappointed to see you go..no offense to Hayden but i kindof wish he left instead of you..Anyways besides Hayden is their anyone you are rooting for? Smile
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 22nd 2010, 4:11 pm

BigBrotherFan123 wrote:
HII KRISTEN!! I am SUCH a fan of yours and i was SO disappointed to see you go..no offense to Hayden but i kindof wish he left instead of you..Anyways besides Hayden is their anyone you are rooting for? Smile

to AABB!

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
devlin love
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1149

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 22nd 2010, 5:37 pm

kristen, i've been so impressed with you from the beginning, right through reading your posts. love that you're still watching the game and love reading your take on everything.

on hayden spilling about the trip, i think he'll be ok. by telling lane and enzo, he has reaffirmed with them that he's this innocent kid who can't lie or screw anyone over. ha! of course, no one has lied more than hayden, just because of his alliance with kristen that turned real. but everyone still believes he's one of the most honest, trustworthy people in the house.

it's not bad game play, really. i think his telling lane and enzo shows that he trusts them fully, plus both of them are now complicit in that lie. i don't think they'll want to break bro code and rat him out. so i don't think it's a fatal error, but just have to wait to see, of course....

kristen, do you remember hayden pitching a final 3 with you and lane back in week 2 or 3? i think it may happen, but with lane's side alliance of britney in your spot. just interesting to watch hayden come up with a plan and make it happen.

he's definitely been this season's hardest working houseguest, in my opinion. he's always working a plan, his social game, an alliance...

and now he's in a great spot, as long as matt goes this week. he's got a final 3 with lane and britney, one with enzo and brendon, and one with enzo and lane. even if ragan wins hoh and puts him up against enzo or lane, he still has a good shot of staying over both of them, just because of the relationships he's invested in.

he's doing good.

Back to top Go down
Jess_BBLove
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 22nd 2010, 5:39 pm

welcome to AABB, devlin love!
Back to top Go down
devlin love
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 22nd 2010, 5:41 pm

thanks! saw on twitter that kristen was posting here and had to come over...i'll check out the rest of the site soon....
Back to top Go down
Jess_BBLove
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 22nd 2010, 5:43 pm

devlin love wrote:
thanks! saw on twitter that kristen was posting here and had to come over...i'll check out the rest of the site soon....

For sure! There's a loads of great places to post! Enjoy your time here! I look forward to seeing you post!

Now, back to Kristen.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 22nd 2010, 5:45 pm

devlin love wrote:

devlin love!

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 15076
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 22nd 2010, 6:08 pm

I've been hesitating to ask this because I know how much you liked Kathy in the house, but what did you think of how two-faced she was? Did it surprise you? I know many thought others were fake in the house, but I always thought Kathy was the worst. It might have bothered me more because she would alway say how she wasn't going to sacrifice her morals or integrity. Anyway, I was just curious about it all and you don't have to answer if you don't want to, I would understand if you didn't.

Outside the house, I'm sure she is a very nice person, but she was my least fave inside that house. Just my opinion.

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 23rd 2010, 12:02 am

Kristen I'm so glad you are posting here! Loved you in the house and hated hated hated to see you leave! You were incredible in your Julie Chen interview after you were evicted!! I loved how you just lauged at Rachel's ridiculous "my man" comment....give me a break! I'm sure it's a lot harder to be in that house then it is watching it from the outside and knowing what every single conversation is. Plus, it doesn't help that on top of the usual paranoia you have the DR making you second guess your every move.

I hope they do a season with people who were voted out early but were fan favorites, there are so many people who have been voted out within the first few weeks that would have been awesome in the game.

The one thing I know is if Matt does go on the block the brigade doesn't make it out of the week without being outed!! But if Matt goes this week it's his own short sighted fault. Once he knew that Enzo and Hayden were voting him out he should have replaced himself with Enzo just as you said. Now who's the big dummy?
Back to top Go down
anickjl16
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1436
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 23rd 2010, 4:28 pm

If you are reading this Kristen, Hayden just said if he was not on the block with you, he would have campaigned for you to stay. He also told Ragan this a week or so ago that there was no way he would vote you out no matter who you were up against.
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25137
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 23rd 2010, 6:52 pm

The hippietard is up to $510!! You go Kristen!!!!!!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160471815284
Back to top Go down
Sarahnator
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2459
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 23rd 2010, 6:54 pm

dang Kristen, get it girl! dance

Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22967
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 23rd 2010, 6:54 pm

WOW!!
Back to top Go down
Jess_BBLove
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 23rd 2010, 6:55 pm

Woohoo! Go Kristen! fireworks
Back to top Go down
realitycarol
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 23rd 2010, 7:00 pm

Good for Kristen.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 23rd 2010, 7:08 pm

Congrats kristen..... bravo
Back to top Go down
devlin love
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 23rd 2010, 7:13 pm

congrats to kristen....

still more than 5.5 days to go....

must be the lovely wig that's pulling in the big bucks....

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35558
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 23rd 2010, 7:30 pm

That's great!
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Jess_BBLove
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 23rd 2010, 8:06 pm

Kristen, are you glad that Matt's the replacement nom?

KristenBB12

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 23rd 2010, 8:47 pm

Hey guys looks like my hippietard is doing ok! Huh? I am actually starting a website soon just so everyone knows!

I want Ragan to stay in the game very badly and having the entire brigade-Matt may not be good for him. I know Matt threw him under the bus but it was only because his back was up against the wall. Unless Matt calls out the brigade to Brendon, Brit and Ragan he is bye-bye's. This makes me nervous for Hayden especially since he won the $5,000.00 and a trip.

This is what I was telling everyone, Matt should have used the DPOV to get rid of Enzo last week, he would have had a better shot at staying.

This is rough because I think it is Enzo's time to go, he hasn't done anything yet to prove himself, even when he is a have-not. Personally I do feel Matt has done most of the work in the brigade. Keeping him around could be good and it could be bad. One thing I have to say is he has been loyal to the brigade members so I have to give him props for that. Who know's if it will stay that way, most likely not.
Back to top Go down
anickjl16
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 23rd 2010, 8:57 pm

Kristen....Hayden feels that Matt is responsible for you leaving so he wants revenge. He does not tell this to the other guys but that is he reasoning. He has wanted Matt gone for a few weeks now. Enzo is expendable so I don't think either Lane or Hayden will care if he goes after Matt goes or it's another week or two. It's no secret that Lane and Hayden want to be f2 at this point.
Back to top Go down
KristenBB12

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 23rd 2010, 9:08 pm

I agree, Hayden and Lane want final 2 and I know Hayden wants to get Matt back. If Enzo stays and somehow starts to prove himself, it could be dangerous, though the chances of this happening are slim. I also have a feeling Matt may call out the brigade this week. It may not be totally detrimental since there aren't that many people left in the house. Plus Ragan, Brendon and Brit may not buy it. I mean no one bought it when I pitched it and I was more believable than Matt, and I was only insinuating.

Matt screwed himself, that is what it comes down to. Evil Laugh
Back to top Go down
Jess_BBLove
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 23rd 2010, 9:10 pm

If Ragan doesn't go during the DE, I think it'll be Enzo. Talk is to keep Britney til F3 with Lane & Hayden then knock her off before F2. Then Hayden will most likely win the whole thing. If Ragan/Enzo stay during the DE, it's up in the air as to who would win.

If Matt tells about the Brigade, nothing will happen. Britney's going to believe Lane & Hayden over Enzo & Matt anyday. It'd honestly do nothing at this point. If he think it'll work, great, but I doubt it will.

Edit: I forgot about Brendon! He needs out too! If Enzo's not out during the DE and Brendon is that's wonderful!

Last edited by Jess_BBLove on August 23rd 2010, 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KristenBB12

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 23rd 2010, 9:15 pm

I hope Ragan doesn't go during the DE, I will be SO sad big cry
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 23rd 2010, 9:15 pm

KristenBB12 wrote:
I agree, Hayden and Lane want final 2 and I know Hayden wants to get Matt back. If Enzo stays and somehow starts to prove himself, it could be dangerous, though the chances of this happening are slim. I also have a feeling Matt may call out the brigade this week. It may not be totally detrimental since there aren't that many people left in the house. Plus Ragan, Brendon and Brit may not buy it. I mean no one bought it when I pitched it and I was more believable than Matt, and I was only insinuating.

Matt screwed himself, that is what it comes down to. Evil Laugh

Ragan just told matt that Hayden/enzo/lane are in an alliance and he believes matt was once apart of it...

ding ding ding.

matt of course, denied it.

Jess_BBLove
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 23rd 2010, 9:17 pm

KristenBB12 wrote:

I don't want him to go either, but talk is to get him out after Matt, then go after Enzo, knock off Brendon, knock of Britney, F2 would be Lane/Hayden. Right now, Lane & Hayden are the best track to getting there. Everyone else is screwed.

BlueBonnet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 23rd 2010, 9:20 pm

KayS wrote:

I have a question about how ebay works. Someone named c***r is bidding and raising the bid even though no one else is raising it. The first 11 bids were by this person and no one else was bidding. I don't understand the point of that. Can someone explain?
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 23rd 2010, 9:22 pm

BlueBonnet wrote:
KayS wrote:

I have a question about how ebay works. Someone named c***r is bidding and raising the bid even though no one else is raising it. The first 11 bids were by this person and no one else was bidding. I don't understand the point of that. Can someone explain?
C***4 probably put up a max bid, so everytime someone bids it just gives it back to the C***r...

BlueBonnet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 23rd 2010, 9:23 pm

thanks Kimmie
Back to top Go down
minnyace01
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 23rd 2010, 9:23 pm

Kimmie wrote:
BlueBonnet wrote:
KayS wrote:

C***4 probably put up a max bid, so everytime someone bids it just gives it back to the C***r...

I would think that is the reason.
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 23rd 2010, 9:28 pm

I think Matt's goose is pretty much cooked no matter what, after him I would like to see Enzo or Brendon leave. The sooner Enzo leaves the better for Hayden because I have no doubt that enzo will use the prizes against him if he's on the block with him. Hayden knew he messed up after he told Enzo and he told Lane that. Hayden/Lane want their final 2 so no more messing around... they got step it up and win and they know that. I know Hayden knows his stuff he just has to do it and if you get blood on your hands then that's just what has to happen.
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 23rd 2010, 9:31 pm

KristenBB12 wrote:

Don't worry, Kristen, Ragan is not going anywhere.

memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8638
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 23rd 2010, 9:54 pm

minnyace01 wrote:
Kimmie wrote:
BlueBonnet wrote:
KayS wrote:

I would think that is the reason.

that is correct, someone put in a max bid and it gets raised everytime someone bids against it.
Back to top Go down
http://http:/ / imaginethismidsouth.auctionsound.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   

Back to top Go down

Hey guys it's me!
Page 4 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 12-
Jump to: