AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14640
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway Season 8   Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:41 pm

bergen wrote:
Does anyone know the story on Michael C's son? Was he married before, like his parents wanted him to be? Or is he adopted with his partner?

That confused me too. It sounded like he had been married before and the son was from that relationship, but I'm really not sure.

ETA: Will there be a reunion? There needs to be one IMO.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway Season 8   Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:41 pm

I was able to watch on demand today. Lots of emotion in the visits home. I'm always surprised at how disparate the designers homes and upbringing are.

Loved how Michael's gown draped and flowed. Eh on most of the creations. Some were unique and I can see being adapted for everyday wear but I wasn't thrilled.

They design for the runway and I try to remember that. I wonder who won this season.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9195
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway Season 8   Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:30 pm

Project Runway Season 8: Conference Call with Michael Costello
Posted on 10/22/2010 by Lindsay in Project Runway

After an intense six weeks of creating an entire collection, the designers came back to Project Runway to find out which three would make it through to the Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week. A final twist was given when the designers were told they must create a new look in two days to present with two finished looks from their collection. Because of the "showgirl" style of his eveningwear and inability to show any variety in color palate, Michael C. was sent home. Today, he spoke with RealityWanted and reporters in a conference call about his time on the show and his emotional depart.

Q. Lindsay, RealityWanted: You had me choked up when you left the show last night talking about your family. Can you talk about what it was like coming home to them and what your relationship with your mom is like now?

A. Michael Costello: I have a good relationship with my mom. It came across like they don't give me a lot of support. They do give me support but it comes with restrictions. They want me to be a better person and they want me to be straight. There were times where they were sick of helping me out and asked me to give everything up, but they have always been there for me. I was sad that a few things came off weird on the show. I talked to my brother and sister last night and they were extremely upset about the comments that my partner made. My mom hasn't called me to talk about it yet.

Q. Lindsay, RealityWanted: Throughout the show, the judges generally loved your designs while you got a lot of backtalk from your fellow contestants. Why do you think there was such a difference in opinion?

A. Michael Costello: I don't know. I guess it's because they have their own techniques and processes. Andy told me a few weeks ago that he gets and understands me that I have my own process of doing things. The judges saw that I am good at my own craft and draping things. I think the others didn't like that they went to school for this and I was natural at it. I would still love to go to Fashion school, but you should just appreciate people for their own process of doing things. I love to learn new techniques and grow.

Q. Lindsay, RealityWanted: In what aspect of your life, either professionally or personally, do you think Project Runway has helped you grow the most?

A. Michael Costello: It definitely pushed me to push my limits and made me understand I am able to accomplish things better technically. Being on the show with the intense pressure, you have to try and push yourself to do the best you can.

Q. Could you walk us through your depart at the end of the competition?

A. Michael Costello: I didn't want to look at the judges because I really felt like they screwed up. I was so hurt and blown away because I put so much time and effort into that collection. As soon as I got off the airplane I bought a sewing machine and feathers and got right to work. The reason I was so disappointed was the day before all that happened, I was talking to my mom in case I made it to Fashion Week and she didn't want to go because my boyfriend was going to go. I was just dead inside because I knew she would never see the collection and I lost it.

Q. When you saw the other three collections, how confident were you?

A. Michael Costello: I thought my collection was pretty strong and the judges did say positive things about it and that the talent and craftsmanship was in there. They said my confidence level didn't come across too strong, but when you're up there...you're terrified. What they didn't show was that I had a panic attack right before they talked about my collection and the producers had to take my backstage to see if I was okay. I was just really stressed out. I was really blown away by Mondo and Andy's collection, but wasn't that impressed with Gretchen's collection. But at Fashion Week, they all did a great job.

Q. When we interviewed Ivy a few weeks ago, she said you two were friends now. Is that true?

A. Michael Costello: I have nothing but nice things to say about her. She and I ran into each other in New York, got coffee, started talking, and she was woman enough to apologize about everything. We fixed our relationship and after that we were talking about fashion and our collections and I like her a lot.

Q. I read you and April don't get along too well. Can you talk about that?

A. Michael Costello: I saw her at Fashion Week and I didn't know we weren't cool. I sent her a Facebook message about how shocked I was she was saying things about me. I really didn't know who was talking about me, but the thing is, I didn't know why she didn't like me so much when I would always pay her so many compliments. When she answered me, she said "you're cool in my book now, but then I didn't like you." Then she was talking about me later in an interview, and I just think she needs to let it go.
Q. It seems like you got singled out a lot of times about people believing you didn't deserve to be there. What was that like?

A. Michael Costello: I was singled out, but to tell you the truth, Gretchen was the most supportive person. When we were final four, she was very supportive and telling me to keep my head up. In the workroom, she would come up to me at lunch and tell me lots of positive things. Mondo was really there for me throughout the entire thing too. It got better when we got to the final four. Before that, no one was really supportive. There's nothing I can do about that, but they claim they like me now.

Don't miss the final episode of Project Runway, airing next Thursday at 9/8c on Lifetime.

(Image courtesy of Lifetime)

very surprised by these comments.

also i reading over at jokers-someone posted Michael C has a son AND daughter and was married before and in the divorce he got custody of their son and the ex their daughter-don't know how reliable the post is but if true, very sad.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway Season 8   Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:43 am

Thanks for posting that. I enjoyed reading it.

I'm not surprised by the Ivy comments because I had read an interview with her and she mentioned they had patched things up.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway Season 8   Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:08 pm

Don't forget-finale tonight! Mondo FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway Season 8   Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:20 pm

Interesting interview with Micheal. Now I understand better why I kept saying he had to go to fashion week, he knew is mom wouldn't see the final collection on tv if sent home.

I can't even imagine what the finale collections are going to look like tonight. Looking forward.
Back to top Go down
jfan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3181
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway Season 8   Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:46 pm

Interesting that Michael said Gretchen was so supportive. They really portrayed her as bitchy and annoying.

Administrator

Number of posts : 35417
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway Season 8   Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:54 pm

jfan wrote:
Interesting that Michael said Gretchen was so supportive. They really portrayed her as bitchy and annoying.

I think she softened up toward the end.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway Season 8   Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:51 pm

Please post spoilers. I won't see the show tonight Sad
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway Season 8   Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:05 pm

show just ended and even though it was not the outcome i thought or wanted going into the show, i am still happy with the winner.

Mappy, i am afraid to post spoilers scared will it piss anyone off.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway Season 8   Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:23 pm

Gretchen won. I was okay with her winning even though I don't really care for her clothes. I think Mondo will be okay too.
None of the collections wowed me.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway Season 8   Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:39 pm

catty wrote:
Gretchen won. I was okay with her winning even though I don't really care for her clothes. I think Mondo will be okay too.
None of the collections wowed me.

catty none of them wowed me either which is why i think i am ok with gretchen winning, and i was kind of agreeing with Michael and Nina re:Mondo.
Back to top Go down
butterfly3851
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway Season 8   Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:56 am

I am totally shocked - I thought it was a Mondo win all the way. I don't like Gretchen's point of view - I would not wear or buy her outfits.

I guess Mondo leaving in his polka dot dress did him in - I think maybe if he had used the solid black dress in the collection he might have won but Tim Gunn talked him into eliminating it. I do hope he goes places - love his talent! I loved the clown tunic & the tunic dress.

Back to top Go down
butterfly3851
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 661

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway Season 8   Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:57 am

Also, in the reunion part of the show - I wish they had confronted Ivy with her behavour - disappointed in that they didn't.
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway Season 8   Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:06 am

I liked a few of Gretchen's outfits, but what was with the underwear shorts?

I thought Mondo's clothes were original and I wanted him to win. I liked the long sleeve polka dot dress.

Gretchen could use the money and so could Mondo, but I think they will both do fine.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway Season 8   Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:53 am

What did Tim mean in the reunion section of the show when he said Michael C got the last laugh... something about a job? LOL - I guess I should go google and see.
Back to top Go down
jfan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway Season 8   Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:58 am

Quote :
I liked a few of Gretchen's outfits, but what was with the underwear shorts?

They told her to make her clothes more sexy. That is why the judges kept saying that Gretchen really listened to them. I have liked Gretchen's clothes all along and could see many of them getting into stores very quickly with the right backing. However, I was also impressed with her jewelry designs and would love to have few pieces of her jewelry.

I did think Mondo was going to win because I always thought the designers who have won were designing for the teenage, very young adult woman. I agreed with Nina though - I loved the first outfit he sent down the runway. That one, I could picture wearing.

I am curious as to how the final decision was made. They portrayed it as a even split between the two before they brought the designers out. Was that for show (keep the suspense) or was it real? And if it was real, how did they break the tie?

Quote :
What did Tim mean in the reunion section of the show when he said Michael C got the last laugh... something about a job?

At the time, I just thought it meant he made the final 4.

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway Season 8   Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:03 am

Gretchen Won??!?!?!?!?!? I slept threw it and taped it and will watch it later today or this weekend. I can't wait to see it.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway Season 8   Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:55 am

Did the Right Designer Win Project Runway?

USMagazine Link

Upset on the runway!

On Thursday's season 8 finale of Project Runway, after showing a collection comprised entirely of neutrals, Gretchen Jones walked away with the title of top designer over fan favorite Mondo Guerra. Andy South finished in third place.

Declaring the deliberation process the "toughest decision in Project Runway history," host Heidi Klum praised Jones for her "polished" collection.

Just posting this because it's fun to read the comment section of the page.
Every single comment was pro-Mondo

---
What surprised me was that in the past they have chosen really outrageous/cutting edge designers and not safe ready-to-wear type lines. It's not that Gretchen was bad IMO, but that she is so different from their past choices.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway Season 8   Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:38 pm

i was very surprised by the samething, like heidi said they praised him all season for exactly what he did in his show, so why now was it a problem.
I will admit, i loved mondo's stuff all season but to me seeing it all together in a collection, eh i wasn't that impressed.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway Season 8   Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:33 pm

Color me surprised!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway Season 8   Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:49 pm

Mappy wrote:
Color me surprised!

Are you going to be able to watch it Mappy?
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway Season 8   Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:08 pm

bergen wrote:
Mappy wrote:
Color me surprised!

Yes, I will bergen. I recorded it last night and will watch tonight. Hubs is gone for the weekend so I'm going to catch up on me time which includes a DVR full of shows lol Thanks for asking!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway Season 8   Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:24 pm

Mappy wrote:
bergen wrote:
Mappy wrote:
Color me surprised!

Yes, I will bergen. I recorded it last night and will watch tonight. Hubs is gone for the weekend so I'm going to catch up on me time which includes a DVR full of shows lol Thanks for asking!

Good! Would love to hear your thoughts on the collections. Enjoy DVR catch up night!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway Season 8   Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:28 am

MarqueeMarc
Worst #ProjectRunway season. Worst cast. Worst worst. Worst reunion. Waste of 30 minutes. Just what I thought would happen w/Bunim-Murray.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway Season 8   Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:37 am

I don't think it was the worst cast, I actually liked quite a few people this season. And even though I almost hate Gretchen I don't think she's even the worst winner. I just didn't think she deserved to win, I didn't really care for her collection.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway Season 8   Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:18 pm

I was so shocked that Mondo didn't win...I loved him all season and thought he would definitely be the winner of this season. But, I loved all 3 designers' collections...even Andy's, and I was not a fan of Andy's!! I absolutely adored Mondo's first piece and that cute, young strapless dress...and loved all the accessories he chose to go with his pieces. He will go places, for sure. I love the colors brown and beige...so I liked a lot of Gretchen's designs and the jewelry was beautiful! The design I liked best of Andy's was that gray, off-shoulder dress...sooooo beautiful. I know I am in the minority, but I loved the season and I've watched every one so far!

Did anyone else think Jessica Simpson looked bad? I don't think she is well???
And, I do think that Heidi respects Michael Kors as a designer and that is probably why Gretchen won...he loved her designs! I think Heidi really wanted Mondo to win.
Back to top Go down
jfan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway Season 8   Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:55 pm

Quote :

She looked a bit puffy to me - like she was on some kind of medication that causes water retention.

I liked this season as well.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway Season 8   Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:02 pm

jfan wrote:
Quote :

She looked a bit puffy to me - like she was on some kind of medication that causes water retention.

I liked this season as well.

Yes, that is what I thought also. She talked funny, too...like she didn't open her mouth or something.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway Season 8   Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:10 pm

Still haven't watched lol Eventually.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway Season 8   Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:07 pm

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/11/02/project-runway-tim-gunn-gretchen-gate/

It’s been four days since the apocalypse. Four days since Nina Garcia and Michael Kors’ nonsensical whims du jour hijacked Project Runway and stuck us with the lousiest winner in the show’s history. I’ve calmed down considerably since writing my post-show recap — I no longer feel the need to type in all caps — but I’m still driving myself crazy trying to make sense of what happened. So many questions! How did Gretchen go from eliciting Nina’s death stare with her “crunchy granola” Birkenstock ensembles in the semi-final to having her “finger on the pulse of fashion” in a matter of days? Because she put her models in some high heels? Put some gel in their hair? Isn’t the point of the show to anoint the most fashion-forward designer, not the one who’s responding to current trends? Did Nina and MK want to punish Mondo for not heeding their advice about the so-called “circus-y” motifs? Did the show’s producers insist on a female winner to appease the Lifetime audience? Or is it more sinister yet: They wanted to create a controversy to keep us talking about the show. If the latter, then, congratulations. Really. Stellar job.

Last Friday, both Nina and Michael declined my interview requests. Today, Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn are doing the declining. Not being able to make sense of the finale with Tim is particularly disheartening, since he’s no longer posting his wondrous vlogs on his Facebook page. But, thanks to a fan who recorded him riffing at a recent Kate Spade event in Pennsylvania, we now know exactly what Mr. Gunn thinks of the whole Gretchen-gate debacle. (Kudos to Vulture for first posting the video.) Watch the segment below as Tim explains how Heidi tried to enlist him to sway Nina and Michael’s votes. Then watch how he brilliantly disses Gretchen. (Pay extra close attention to the sly gesture he makes at the very end.) Tim Gunn, you remain our hero. Always and forever.

What do you think? Are you still raging about Gretchen-gate? Or should we call it Nina-and-Michael-gate? It’s their fault, after all. Does the Tim video cheer you up at all? “Mondo will do fabulously anyway, and Gretchen really needs the money.” LOL!

Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway Season 8   Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:48 pm

well I say boo hiss... I immediately deleted the dvrd episode when I switched at the last minute and saw the winner...booo hisssss

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway Season 8   Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:41 am

If anyone watched AMA's Michael C. was in the audience singing along to Backstreet Boys and NKOTB. He was loving it.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway Season 8   Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:43 pm

This is the first time I have seen Catty's post with the youtube of Tim Gunn. Very interesting.
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway Season 8   Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:57 pm

bergen wrote:
If anyone watched AMA's Michael C. was in the audience singing along to Backstreet Boys and NKOTB. He was loving it.

I was just coming to post the same thing lol! He was loving it!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway Season 8   Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:16 pm

Moody wrote:
This is the first time I have seen Catty's post with the youtube of Tim Gunn. Very interesting.

Tim Gunn has been quite mouthy the past year.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway Season 8   Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:04 pm

I wanted to see NKOTB! I missed it. I'm going to have to look for the youtube.

Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway Season 8   Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:53 pm

Project Runway will spin-off Masters and Accessories competitions

... the Weinstein Company reportedly took Project Runway from Bravo to Lifetime after being irritated over Bravo’s copying of their format. Now, The Wall Street Journal reports that the Weinsteins “plan to launch two spinoffs of ‘Runway’ this year: one called ‘Project Runway: Masters,’ in which professional designers compete in fashion challenges to earn money for their favorite charities. Another is titled ‘Project Runway: Accessories,’ where designers create new clothing accessories each week.”

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/project_runway_masters/2011_Jan_24_spin_offs
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway Season 8   Wed May 04, 2011 2:32 pm

Lifetime launches eight-episode 'Project Runway All Stars.' Who should join the cast?
by Kate Ward

First, The CW announces an all-star version of America’s Next Top Model. And now, Lifetime tells us that we’ll see some of our favorite reality stars back on an all-star edition of Project Runway?! Is 2011 just a year-long Christmas?! Because this is quite a gift to us pop-culture junkies: In addition to a ninth season of the Emmy-nominated fashion competition, the network will air Project Runway All Stars, eight one-hour episodes featuring previous contestants. This makes it slightly different than the two-hour Project Runway: All-Stars Challenge, which saw the return of players Jeffrey Sebelia, Santino Rice, Daniel Vosovic, Uli Herzner, Mychael Knight, Chris March, Sweet P, and Korto Momolu. (Vosovic won that round.)

So now, the inevitable question is: Who should return? Excepting the contestants who already participated in All-Stars Challenge — and previous Project Runway winners (I like a fair fight) — here’s my wish list. Without further ado, I’ll carry on, Tim Gunn:

Austin Scarlett, Season 1: For that corn husk dress alone. Plus, who cares what Nancy O’Dell thought? This dude was season 1′s standout. Um, did we mention the corn husk dress?!

Wendy Pepper, Season 1: Because we need to witness the sweet victory of Austin outlasting this first-season villain.

Kara Saun, Season 1: As a designer for the likes of Vanessa Williams, Mary J. Blige, and Zoe Saldana, Saun doesn’t really need publicity. But we need to see her skills back on the small screen.

Daniel Franco, Season 1: He came back once before for season 2, so why not welcome him back again? Plus, we’re all curious: Daniel Franco, where did you go? (Besides to American Idol for an audition.)

Andre Gonzalo, Season 2: Where’s Andre? Well, the emotional lad should be back on our TVs. If only to compete in the hopefully inevitable Red Lobster challenge.

Nick Verreos, Season 2: Gifted, kind, and great when it comes to reaction shots.

Laura Bennett, Season 3: A sense of humor — and talent to boot. How else can you handle six children?

Kayne Gillaspie, Season 3: Every season of Project Runway — including an all-star edition — needs a pageant dress designer. And personality.

Alison Kelly, Season 3: Because she needs to be forgiven for the Minnie Mouse hair bow and given a second chance. Exactly how did Vincent outlast this young talent?

Vincent Libretti, Season 3: Speaking of which… oh, come on people, just go with me here. Good TV!

Rami Kashou, Season 4: Because if we can’t have Chris March and Christian Siriano, we’ll go with the man with the third-most dramatic fashion sense.

Stella Zotis, Season 5: Say it with me: Leatha.

Kenley Collins, Season 5: She talked back to Heidi and Tim. She almost won. She threw a cat at her ex-boyfriend. Do you need more?

Carol Hannah Whitfield, Season 6: Carol Hannah was Season 6′s most likeable contestant. While that’s not saying much, she certainly deserves a second chance after losing to — sigh — Irina.

Christopher Straub, Season 6: Someone needs to cry alongside Andre.

Gordana Gehlhausen, Season 6: Just as every Project Runway needs its pageant designers, every season also needs its fun-loving mature contestant. Gordana is the one.

Emilio Sosa, Season 7: Because a new judge needs to tell him that his ES<3SA pattern really just looked like SAES.

Jay Nicolas Sario, Season 7: Sario represented quiet talent on Project Runway…

Anthony Williams, Season 7: …while Williams represented loud talent. Read this interview and try to convince me he doesn’t belong on reality TV.

Casanova, Season 8: Big personality, little talent. The perfect reality star.

Mondo Guerra, Season 8: Because there would pretty much be a revolt if he wasn’t invited back to claim his rightful title, right?

Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway Season 8   Wed May 04, 2011 2:43 pm

Thanks Bergen. I never watch this show in real time, I'm always a season or two behind... but I might make an effort for an all-stars season. Especially since it's only 8 episodes.

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway Season 8   

Back to top Go down

Project Runway Season 8
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Other Reality TV Shows-
Jump to: