all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Frances
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 12115
Location : In my head
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez   November 21st 2011, 9:05 pm

Oh wow. I was like most of you, I thought they would make it. Sad.
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3491
Location : The Big Brother house!
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez   November 21st 2011, 10:52 pm

Very shocked to hear about them breaking up. Sad I thought they were just being smart with the long engagement.
Back to top Go down
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez   November 22nd 2011, 3:21 pm

I really thought they would make it. Such a shame.
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez   November 22nd 2011, 8:57 pm

I can't imagine either one of them being big fighters. Goes to show the power of edits, I guess.
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez   December 2nd 2011, 10:40 pm

anyone read the People article? anything good or new info?
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez   December 3rd 2011, 8:45 am

girlmomtobe wrote:
anyone read the People article? anything good or new info?

Yes, I did. I think the biggest issue with them was that he wanted an old-fashioned girl who would be content staying home and she is just the opposite. They still seem to love each other a lot and the article says they talk every day. One thing that surprised me from the article was that Roberto has a very bad temper. I had heard rumors of that, but he sure doesn't come across as a hot head. Actually, I had heard some rumors and most of them Ali addressed in the article. I think she just wanted people to know the truth...her side anyway!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8222
Location : MICHIGAN
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez   December 3rd 2011, 9:42 am

ebowers wrote:
girlmomtobe wrote:
anyone read the People article? anything good or new info?

Yes, I did. I think the biggest issue with them was that he wanted an old-fashioned girl who would be content staying home and she is just the opposite. They still seem to love each other a lot and the article says they talk every day. One thing that surprised me from the article was that Roberto has a very bad temper. I had heard rumors of that, but he sure doesn't come across as a hot head. Actually, I had heard some rumors and most of them Ali addressed in the article. I think she just wanted people to know the truth...her side anyway!

I was surprised by the "hot temper" as well. But it is just "her" side IMO
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17294
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez   December 3rd 2011, 3:49 pm

lovin wrote:
ebowers wrote:
girlmomtobe wrote:
anyone read the People article? anything good or new info?

Yes, I did. I think the biggest issue with them was that he wanted an old-fashioned girl who would be content staying home and she is just the opposite. They still seem to love each other a lot and the article says they talk every day. One thing that surprised me from the article was that Roberto has a very bad temper. I had heard rumors of that, but he sure doesn't come across as a hot head. Actually, I had heard some rumors and most of them Ali addressed in the article. I think she just wanted people to know the truth...her side anyway!

I was surprised by the "hot temper" as well. But it is just "her" side IMO

You're right lovin. Why she felt the need to explain about their breakup is beyond me. I hope Roberto takes the high road and keeps his trap shut.
Back to top Go down
Alejules
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 820
Location : The Sunshine State!
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez   December 3rd 2011, 4:50 pm

Of all the couples on the bachelor/bachelorette I think Ali and Roberto were my favorite! I was sad to hear the news. I did get the feeling he was raised in a family that had what is now considered old fashioned views of the mother's role in the family. That could be hard to work out. With regard to the temper, I figured out that what is a temper to some is not a temper to others. Perhaps they were on different sides of the scale on this one!

Maybe the time away from one another will draw them back together. If not, it wasn't meant to be.

Here is to the next train wreck season of the Bachelor.

_________________
I would rather be happy then right
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17294
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez   December 3rd 2011, 9:28 pm

On the flip side, take it for what it's worth. We all know these "sources"

Ali Fedotowsky Was ‘Mean’ To Roberto Martinez, Says Friend

A friend close to Ali and Roberto tells HollywoodLife.com all the reasons why they broke up and why they may not get back together.

Sorry, folks. Things are officially over between The Bachelorette‘s Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez – and a friend of the couple’s tells us there’s no chance of reconciliation, mostly because of the way Ali treated Roberto!

“She’s been mean to him,” the source tells us. “When anything happens to her, she takes it out on him. She’s very dominant. He’s like her punching bag.”

The insider says the relationship had been falling apart since “the summer,” and when things didn’t pan out the way Ali had planned for her career, she inadvertently blamed it on Roberto — who never really liked the spotlight from the beginning.

“She didn’t get her show she wanted, she hurt her knee…things weren’t going her way,” the friend dishes. “She’s a very dominant person, so this was inevitable. Everyone saw it. He’s more loving than she is.”

When asked if there’s any hope of seeing Ali and Roberto get back together, our source is adamant.

“There’s no way they’ll get back together,” the insider confirms. “If anything, they’ll see each other and hook up. She’ll try to pursue her life in Hollywood and he doesn’t want to be in the spotlight. He never liked it. He has his life in San Diego.”

As much as we loved them together, it sounds like Ali and Roberto’s split was for the best. Are you surprised they didn’t make it?

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/12/01/ali-fedotowsky-roberto-martinez-split-reason-abuse-bachelorette/
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez   December 3rd 2011, 10:42 pm

Well, that's an interesting article. She does seem more dominant than Roberto.
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez   December 7th 2011, 12:31 pm

Alejules wrote:

Maybe the time away from one another will draw them back together.

I hope so. I didn't know there were rumors about them breaking up, so when I saw the People magazine in line at the grocery store, I gobbled up the info. I loved them together! I didn't expect this at all. Sad... but the article left me with a sense that working it out was still possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez   

Back to top Go down
 
Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: