View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: August 2 - Meet the Parents night- FR- AFR   August 2nd 2010, 9:51 pm

I guess I've seen one too many of these shows. I was bored to tears. I felt bad for Chris but I think he's better off finding someone in "real" life. I hope he isn't the next bachelor, not because I don't like him, but because this show doesn't have a good track record of couples actually staying together.
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: August 2 - Meet the Parents night- FR- AFR   August 2nd 2010, 10:32 pm

This was the best season ever! Such a romantic ending and they look so happy together.
Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: August 2 - Meet the Parents night- FR- AFR   August 2nd 2010, 10:38 pm

OMG!!!! I am so excited. I didn't read the spoilers today and I was completely surprised by them being together!!! I am thrilled. I was totally expecting him to reject her. WOW!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: August 2 - Meet the Parents night- FR- AFR   August 2nd 2010, 10:53 pm

They are moving in together and he has been living in their apartment in San Diego.

That is a lot farther then most couples are after the show ends.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945

PostSubject: Re: August 2 - Meet the Parents night- FR- AFR   August 2nd 2010, 11:31 pm

I feel like I was ripped off because I believe Reality Steve...LOL. After I thought she picked no one I tuned out of this season. I don't even think I really watched the last couple episodes that thoroughly. I missed out on watching them bloom... BOO! They are so cute together and I really think they will make it. It seems like they both want to go and be normal (not stars). I am so happy for them.

I LOVE Chris, but I hope he turns the Bachelor down. He is so hot, sweet and down to earth, he can find someone without it.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: August 2 - Meet the Parents night- FR- AFR   August 3rd 2010, 12:31 am

I think Ali's mom and dad could see that Ali is in love with Roberto...I wonder if her mom talked with her about letting Chris go earlier than usual...very respectful of Ali and it's nice to know she and Chris are still friends.
I realized tonight that it is nice to be pleasantly surprised sometimes!! They kept us in suspense until the end!! (I thought Roberto was going to pass out he was sweating sooo much).
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: August 2 - Meet the Parents night- FR- AFR   August 3rd 2010, 1:34 am

just finished watching since I wasn't home (but received texts from my aunt LOL) OMG totally bawling when she let Chris go, I love Chris and Roberto, but Chris certainly pulled at my heartstrings. Roberto and Ali are good together so I'm happy for her. Chris will find himself an amazing woman that will treat him like gold. Hell if I was single and about 40 lbs lighter I'd so be there LOL!

PostSubject: Re: August 2 - Meet the Parents night- FR- AFR   August 3rd 2010, 4:21 am

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: August 2 - Meet the Parents night- FR- AFR   August 3rd 2010, 4:28 am

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: August 2 - Meet the Parents night- FR- AFR   August 3rd 2010, 4:28 am

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: August 2 - Meet the Parents night- FR- AFR   August 3rd 2010, 4:29 am

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: August 2 - Meet the Parents night- FR- AFR   August 3rd 2010, 4:30 am

Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: August 2 - Meet the Parents night- FR- AFR   August 3rd 2010, 9:58 am

My sister was psyched that she chose Roberto because she said it was obvs. from the start that was what was going to happen.

Based on the little I have seen and the finale, she didn't seem to have that much chemistry with Chris. But I saw chemistry instantly with Roberto.

I am curious to hear how everyone else feels about that.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: August 2 - Meet the Parents night- FR- AFR   August 3rd 2010, 10:02 am

For sure she had chemistry with Roberto there is absolutely positively no denying that, but I think she did have chemistry with Chris but a different kind of chemistry, if that makes sense. Chris and Ali started out as friends and it grew whereas Roberto was passion from the beginning. Both are great guys and she was very lucky to have both of them there. My favorite obviously was Chris but that is the type of guy I'm attracted to, but Roberto is indeed HELLA HOT!!!! Hope that they make it and we get a wedding!

Administrator

Number of posts : 35459
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: August 2 - Meet the Parents night- FR- AFR   August 3rd 2010, 10:17 am

Jessalyn wrote:
My sister was psyched that she chose Roberto because she said it was obvs. from the start that was what was going to happen.

Based on the little I have seen and the finale, she didn't seem to have that much chemistry with Chris. But I saw chemistry instantly with Roberto.

I am curious to hear how everyone else feels about that.

I said in the threads a long time ago it was going to be Roberto. You could tell by the "fuzz bumping" That's what we called it back in the day when both had "fuzz" LOL. The way they kissed and their pelvic areas were touching.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
sweetpeatx
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2585
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: August 2 - Meet the Parents night- FR- AFR   August 3rd 2010, 11:11 am

I was so happy with the ending. I think her and Roberto are perfect together. I was all prepared to be depressed because she didn't end up with either, so it was a nice surprise.
Back to top Go down
tish
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: August 2 - Meet the Parents night- FR- AFR   August 3rd 2010, 11:12 am

Was this the first time Reality Steve has been wrong?
Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2919
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: August 2 - Meet the Parents night- FR- AFR   August 3rd 2010, 11:48 am

tish wrote:

Yup, it is....Cash was correct though KUDOS to her!

PostSubject: Re: August 2 - Meet the Parents night- FR- AFR   August 3rd 2010, 4:03 pm

nov1962 wrote:
tish wrote:

Yup, it is....Cash was correct though KUDOS to her!

I love that Cash was right. She is one of the sweetest people and RS bullied her.

Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: August 2 - Meet the Parents night- FR- AFR   August 3rd 2010, 4:26 pm

To be honest, I didn't really care if Ali picked Chris, Roberto, or neither. I liked both guys. I am most excited that Reality Steve was wrong!!

After watching After the Final Rose, I am feeling optimistic that these two will make it. Their body language seemed so much more genuine than other couples on AFTR, such as Deanna and Jesse or Shayne and Matt. Watching how the other couples acted on those shows, I knew instantly they would never last.

And I absolutely DO NOT want Chris to be the next Bachelor... he's way too good for this crapfest show (that I keep watching, lol).

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: August 2 - Meet the Parents night- FR- AFR   August 3rd 2010, 5:48 pm

How nice to not know the ending, that was a pleasant surprise. I really don't find Chris L to be sexy or appealing, wouldn't want him to be the next Bachelor at a all. Ali and Roberto will last. I can tell.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: August 2 - Meet the Parents night- FR- AFR   August 3rd 2010, 5:58 pm

Moody wrote:
How nice to not know the ending, that was a pleasant surprise. I really don't find Chris L to be sexy or appealing, wouldn't want him to be the next Bachelor at a all. Ali and Roberto will last. I can tell.

Chris is hot in a low key way.

He is charming, witty, and funny. He also has beautiful blue eyes. JMO

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: August 2 - Meet the Parents night- FR- AFR   August 3rd 2010, 6:00 pm

Quote :
Ali and Roberto will last. I can tell.

I hope they do. I always think the two people will last and then it ends. Maybe Roberto and Ali will become the next Trista and Ryan.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35459
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: August 2 - Meet the Parents night- FR- AFR   August 3rd 2010, 6:03 pm

Moody wrote:

Me either.. too white bread. LOL - he is nice, no doubt, but you and I are alike in what we find attractive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
nov1962
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2919
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: August 2 - Meet the Parents night- FR- AFR   August 3rd 2010, 6:48 pm

Moody wrote:

Agree on all counts Moody, I thought I was the only one who didn't find Chris L appealing...

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: August 2 - Meet the Parents night- FR- AFR   August 3rd 2010, 7:46 pm

Chris seemed nice, but he also seemed really boring and kind of awkward.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: August 2 - Meet the Parents night- FR- AFR   August 3rd 2010, 8:59 pm

I still love Chris and think he is a great catch who will be a wonderful husband. He also has a cool family. He is my type. Tall, blue eyes, big feet, etc.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August 2 - Meet the Parents night- FR- AFR   

Back to top Go down

August 2 - Meet the Parents night- FR- AFR
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: