Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14633
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 8th 2010, 4:39 pm

The Situation was annoying last night. Team Snooki on this one. I have a crush on Vinny. I think he has a baby face. There is something clearly wrong with me. And is Snooki's friend the same girl who will be added to the cast next season?

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 8th 2010, 4:49 pm

she does not look like the girl they added but I am not certain, and I agree mike was a douche bag last night and I normally love him, and well vinny I agree I have a crush too but I did not like him last season...funny how thing change

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 8th 2010, 5:12 pm

I kept wondering if Mike was having a roid rage of some sort. I hope he isn't taking steroids. His character used to crack me up, because he was such a shit stirrer, but a fun kind of shit stirrer. The shit stirring he was doing on that episode was just mean.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 13th 2010, 5:39 pm

I've watched every episode of this show and it took DWTS for me to see The Situation was pigeon-toed. Talk about editing.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9195
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 14th 2010, 10:40 pm

seeing mike spin that lie about his rejection was funny. Also i get confused about pauly and his girl he likes, Rocio i think her name is, and all the DTF hook ups he brings home.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 15th 2010, 2:00 pm

Is DTF "Down to Fuck"? I have a friend who's son is a model and lives in Miami. He said that the Jersey Shore cast were not allowed into the high end/ hard to get into bars because they had an entourage of low lives following them.

I just watched last nights episode. What the hell is wrong with Mike? Kicking girls out of bed/the house if they wont fuck him right away. The fame has changed him a lot. I can't believe how many women he and Pauly screw. It's gross.
Back to top Go down
BlueBonnet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 15th 2010, 2:18 pm

Moody wrote:
Is DTF "Down to Fuck"? I have a friend who's son is a model and lives in Miami. He said that the Jersey Shore cast were not allowed into the high end/ hard to get into bars because they had an entourage of low lives following them.

I just watched last nights episode. What the hell is wrong with Mike? Kicking girls out of bed/the house if they wont fuck him right away. The fame has changed him a lot. I can't believe how many women he and Pauly screw. It's gross.

According to Urban Dictionary, DTF means just that. I'm not surprised that low lives follow them. They are low lives themselves. Vinny is the most decent one of the bunch and that ain't sayin' much!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 16th 2010, 6:10 pm

Moody wrote:

The so-called DTF girls called him a douche on the way out the door. I wonder how many girls they really got before this show aired because neither is goodlooking.

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 16th 2010, 6:59 pm

I can't even imagine what their ego's are going to be like Season 3. I think this quick fame and money has really messed with them. Snookie has been arrested twice now, I bet there is lots of drugs going along with all that booze and sex.

I need to watch the episode again. I think those girls just were enticed by the cameras but didn't actually want to "do it" on camera.

Look at Vinny getting a beautiful model girlfriend. I predict some serious problems coming up for Ronnie and Sammy as they get more famous and more hot women start throwing themselves at the guys.
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1554
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 17th 2010, 12:16 pm

catty wrote:
The Situation was annoying last night. Team Snooki on this one. I have a crush on Vinny. I think he has a baby face. There is something clearly wrong with me. And is Snooki's friend the same girl who will be added to the cast next season?

Snooki's girlfriend Ryder who was just on and was featured last season is not the new girl that will be replacing Angelina for season 3. Shame, because Ryder's kind of fun and I've seen a clip of the new girl and I don't like her. She spent half her intro clip dogging Angelina.
Back to top Go down
http://natalielynn.niceboard.net/index.htm
catty

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 17th 2010, 4:10 pm

Thanks for the info MissChriss.

And Moody, Snooki is looking terrible this season.

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 17th 2010, 5:04 pm

They way that Snooki reacted to Ryder leaving, the crying so hard a long was a really strange over the top reaction. The show was going to stop filming in a week. I enjoyed Ryder, but her and Snooki are to close of friends to be on the 3rd season together. Ryder might calm Snooki down too much and then there wouldn't be enough drama. I really can't image what they are going to be like Season 3. They are already showing signs of being "above the law" in Season 2. They will never get back what they had Season one. They have all changed so much.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4495
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 17th 2010, 7:38 pm

I agree Moody. Now, I get why the Real World does recasting each season. I realize it was never their goal to continue on with the same cast... but I get why they dont.
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1554
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 17th 2010, 8:56 pm

Yes, S3 will be their jump the shark season. I honestly don't know if I can take another season of Sam and Ronnie fighting. They are both too sensitive to be with each other.
Back to top Go down
http://natalielynn.niceboard.net/index.htm
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 17th 2010, 10:28 pm

IF... & that is a BIG IF... they do a S4.... I totally see some of the cast being recasted... starting with Ronnie & Sammi. The only thing that would stop that is if the group agrees to stick together.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 20th 2010, 8:39 pm

Is it just me or is Sammi not that interesting of a person? Of all the women, she is the most classically pretty, but that's about it. Snookie on the other hand is kind of like a little animal, but she is funny and unpredictable. Jwow is eh. Angelina was an unappealing character, but at least she was vile. I like Pauly and Vinny, who both seem fairly normal. Situation is entertaining in a gross kind of way. He is getting more and more mysoginistic each episode. Overall, they all kind of creep me out, but I love watching them.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 20th 2010, 11:08 pm

thatgirl wrote:
Is it just me or is Sammi not that interesting of a person? Of all the women, she is the most classically pretty, but that's about it. Snookie on the other hand is kind of like a little animal, but she is funny and unpredictable. Jwow is eh. Angelina was an unappealing character, but at least she was vile. I like Pauly and Vinny, who both seem fairly normal. Situation is entertaining in a gross kind of way. He is getting more and more mysoginistic each episode. Overall, they all kind of creep me out, but I love watching them.

sammi is so not interesting and i am so over her fights with ronnie. What's funny is i read a recap on ew.com one time and they said sammi is pretty much boring by stating she spends most episodes in the mirror straightening her hair.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 21st 2010, 8:03 am

bergen wrote:
thatgirl wrote:

sammi is so not interesting and i am so over her fights with ronnie. What's funny is i read a recap on ew.com one time and they said sammi is pretty much boring by stating she spends most episodes in the mirror straightening her hair.
lol! That is too funny. So true about Sammi and her hair. Every episode!!!!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 21st 2010, 8:34 am

I want to like Sammi but damn she is annoying and whiny. I love Snooki. I think it's cute she has a crush on Vinnie.

I read today that Jwow turned down $400,000 to do Playboy. I'm shocked she turned it down.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 21st 2010, 8:38 am

And I'm shocked that Playboy asked her Evil Laugh

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 21st 2010, 1:55 pm

Peaches wrote:
I want to like Sammi but damn she is annoying and whiny. I love Snooki. I think it's cute she has a crush on Vinnie.

I read today that Jwow turned down $400,000 to do Playboy. I'm shocked she turned it down.

I heard that on the radio while I was getting my hair done. So of course, my hairdresser and I were gossiping about it. I am also SHOCKED she said no. That is a lot of money.
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 21st 2010, 3:27 pm

Moody wrote:
Peaches wrote:

I heard that on the radio while I was getting my hair done. So of course, my hairdresser and I were gossiping about it. I am also SHOCKED she said no. That is a lot of money.

I heard MTV told her she couldn't do it.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 21st 2010, 5:22 pm

The show is over, right? Until next season?

Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 21st 2010, 5:25 pm

catty wrote:
The show is over, right? Until next season?

Tonight is the season finale! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 21st 2010, 5:32 pm

Oh thanks. My DVR wasn't set to record it and I figured there may not be a show. Now I have to see WTF is wrong with my DVR. I have this show listed high on my list of priorities LOL Embarassed

Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 21st 2010, 5:55 pm

catty wrote:
Oh thanks. My DVR wasn't set to record it and I figured there may not be a show. Now I have to see WTF is wrong with my DVR. I have this show listed high on my list of priorities LOL Embarassed

It's pretty high on my list, too. Razz I have like 75 series recordings and Jersey Shore is in my top 5.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 21st 2010, 6:19 pm

lol! Good I'm not the only crazy one Smile

Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 21st 2010, 8:42 pm

thatgirl wrote:
but she always make a stinkpoo face,like everything annoys her...she is hellaboring if she is not fighting and to be back with ronnie she is hellastupid. And I do not get how she can forgive him for his douchbaggery but will not forgive Jwow for writing a note to let her know...I just do not get it.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 22nd 2010, 8:09 am

And it's not like she even seems that happy with him.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3139
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 22nd 2010, 10:38 am

Sammi just seems like an unhappy person in general but what I don't understand is why Ronnie said "Mr. Hyde comes out" I didn't notice her doing anything Hyde-like.

My question is can anyone understand what Jenni (J-wow) says? I find it virtually impossible to understand her.

Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
BlueBonnet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 22nd 2010, 11:31 am

I really hope that MTV does not give those asshats a 3rd season. I hate to see them have any wealth and notoriety from being sleazeballs.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 22nd 2010, 11:35 am

I was just looking on line and saw pictures of Situation, Ronnie & Pauly D walking to the set of wendy williams and their was someone holding an umbrella over thier heads, has it come to that now?? The jersey shore cast gets their umbrella's held up for them?
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 22nd 2010, 11:38 am

The umbrella is being held for them otherwise it may be construed as a weapon in their hands demon banana

Last edited by Mappy on October 22nd 2010, 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 22nd 2010, 12:25 pm

BlueBonnet wrote:
I really hope that MTV does not give those asshats a 3rd season. I hate to see them have any wealth and notoriety from being sleazeballs.

It was my understanding that they have already filmed Season 3.
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 22nd 2010, 12:32 pm

Moody wrote:
BlueBonnet wrote:

You're right. They wrapped filming a little bit ago iirc.

I haven't watched the finale yet! I kinda don't want the season to be over. lol
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 22nd 2010, 1:02 pm

BlueBonnet wrote:

What makes it even sadder is... no matter how much they make... they will blow it all. I would be surprised if 5 yrs from now they have a dime of what they have made from this show. 1 or 2 may come out of it successful & make it grow, but I have my doubts, only b/c of how I see them spending what they are making... cars, clothes, purses, jewelry, partying... the list goes on.
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 22nd 2010, 1:39 pm

Season three has already been taped. It starts Jan. 6 and I can't wait. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 22nd 2010, 4:08 pm

its_glinda_now wrote:
Moody wrote:
BlueBonnet wrote:

You're right. They wrapped filming a little bit ago iirc.

I haven't watched the finale yet! I kinda don't want the season to be over. lol

That's how I feel. I haven't watched it yet eat. Saving it to watch it at that perfect moment. That's pretty sick. LOL
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 22nd 2010, 4:28 pm

What's funny is I hear soooo many people bash this show in the past, but this season when talking with friends and co-workers, i have discovered how many people also watch, especially guys, i was surprised how many guys watch this show. I was listening to one of the popular radio morning shows here in philly the other day, and the amount of guys that called in about watching was really interesting. Also, the situation seemed to be the more popular one from the show with the guys.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 22nd 2010, 4:35 pm

Pauly D is at Disneyland in Florida Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   

Back to top Go down