i can't believe it!!!
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   March 19th 2012, 3:29 pm

MTV, take a hint, it's time to let this ship go.
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14870
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   March 19th 2012, 5:39 pm

Oh god...I thought it would be over. Maybe she's under contract and has to do it.

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   March 19th 2012, 8:47 pm

Jack'd wrote:
OY!!!

Season 6 Of 'Jersey Shore' Is A Go! Clear The Smush Room For A Crib...

Production on Season 6 of "Jersey Shore" is set to begin this summer in Seaside Heights, with ALL of the cast members in attendance.Yes, that includes the little one with the bun in the oven.

What? You thought the series was a wrap once Snooki announced she was pregnant? Being a baby mama doesn't mean you can't have some fun in the sun and a cocktail or two! And now that we know her castmates are perfectly capable of babysitting, it should all be smooth sailing. Right?

Don't expect Snooks to be doing the Jersey Turnpike at Karma or getting into any more food fights (actually, that very well could take place), but the rest of her housemates are eager to get back to business as usual. "While things will definitely be a little different this time when they hit the boardwalk, their trademark hilarity and family dysfunction will remain the same," said MTV's press department in a statement released today. And that's all you get for now.

Really, this is happening. To be continued...

http://remotecontrol.mtv.com/2012/03/19/jersey-shore-season-6-snooki-baby/

im so excited cant wait
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/redmondpanthergirl
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4625
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   March 20th 2012, 12:02 pm

catty wrote:
Oh god...I thought it would be over. Maybe she's under contract and has to do it.

I cant imagine a contract holding her to this. I cant see how MTV thinking this is a good environment for a pregnant woman.

From her prespective, I get it... cash in NOW... this money train will come to a screeching hault eventually.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   March 20th 2012, 12:21 pm

It's really not a great environment for a pregnant woman to be in. Very stressful and all that beer/partying around could be hazardous. I thought she conceded to being a guest star/cameo role? I saw a commercial for the reunion a few days ago. All that stuff going on with "The Situation" can't keep happening anymore, and if she values her relationship with whoever her current beau is, she'd seriously consider putting herself in a situation like that... again.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   March 20th 2012, 7:16 pm

You were all surmising and so here it is! Such a shame what a little fame and money will do to a person, just another statistic. I hope for his sake, he gets it together.

"The Situation" is in rehab for substance abuse ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tell TMZ the "Jersey Shore" star -- aka Mike Sorrentino -- has checked into an inpatient treatment program.

A rep for the Situation just contacted TMZ to say they are not confirming that Mike is in rehab ... just that he "has spent the past several weeks at an undisclosed location for much needed rest and recuperation after his extensive production and appearance schedule."

Like most of the 'JS' crew ... Sorrentino's been on a non-stop party train since the show debuted on MTV 2 years ago -- drinking and making paid appearances at nightclubs all over the world.

Sitch makes anywhere from 15K ... up to a whopping 50k per nightclub appearance.

MTV just announced "Jersey Shore" is returning for a 6th season ... which is scheduled to start shooting this summer.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/03/20/mike-the-situation-sorrentino-rehab-jersey-shore/#.T2kddIEm3q8
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   March 20th 2012, 9:07 pm

From his camp -

Now this is a surprising situation.

We've seen Mike Sorrentino aka The Situation living it up for the past five seasons of Jersey Shore, and now there is a report claiming that he's in treatment for substance abuse—but is that true?

We asked his rep, who says...

Nope.

Sorrentino's rep denies any claims that Sitch entered rehab for substance abuse, telling E! News "He has spent the past several weeks at an undisclosed location for much needed rest and recuperation after his extensive production and appearance schedule."

Well sure, we can imagine the grind of publicity appearances and nightclub visits can get super draining.

Still, he sounds ready for action, tweeting: "Getting in amazing shape for season 6."

As well as, "Don't believe everything you read or hear."

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/jersey_shores_mike_the_situation/302741#ixzz1piGxUpNH
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   March 21st 2012, 12:29 am

I call pure BS on what his camp is saying.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   March 21st 2012, 8:30 am

Multiple sources close to The Situation tell TMZ ... the MTV star's hard-partying ways were worse than ever during the taping of the most recent season of "Jersey Shore" ... and the signs were obvious during the episode when the gang went camping.

TMZ broke the story ... Sitch recently checked into rehab for substance abuse after realizing his recreational habits had spun out of control.

Now, sources close to Sitch tell us ... the reality star had been showing signs of substance abuse for a while ... but "he was getting worse" as the season went on.

We're told ... several people noticed he was "acting paranoid" on the set ... and the unusual behavior was evident in certain Season 5 episodes that recently aired on MTV. During the ep when the gang goes camping, Sitch can be seen acting jittery, sweating profusely and just plain acting bizarre.

Sources say ... cast and crew members on "Jersey Shore" are happy he's getting help ... and hope that he will be healthy enough to join them for the recently announced Season 6.

(Like a bar in New Jersey is the last place he should be going once clean Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   March 21st 2012, 10:05 am

Well the rehab will say that... but his camp will insist he goes... he will insist he goes.... b/c of course its about the money.

Shit we should have done, at the beginning of the series, one of those lists... who does what first? Like rehab... ect.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9250
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   March 21st 2012, 12:24 pm

well who knows, snooki will have to be sober, so maybe he can be..I will bet money it's not alcohol that is mike's problem, it is opiates and usually when most opiate abusers go to rehab it's has progressed to serious stages
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   March 21st 2012, 1:18 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Multiple sources close to The Situation tell TMZ ... the MTV star's hard-partying ways were worse than ever during the taping of the most recent season of "Jersey Shore" ... and the signs were obvious during the episode when the gang went camping.

TMZ broke the story ... Sitch recently checked into rehab for substance abuse after realizing his recreational habits had spun out of control.

Now, sources close to Sitch tell us ... the reality star had been showing signs of substance abuse for a while ... but "he was getting worse" as the season went on.

We're told ... several people noticed he was "acting paranoid" on the set ... and the unusual behavior was evident in certain Season 5 episodes that recently aired on MTV. During the ep when the gang goes camping, Sitch can be seen acting jittery, sweating profusely and just plain acting bizarre.
Sources say ... cast and crew members on "Jersey Shore" are happy he's getting help ... and hope that he will be healthy enough to join them for the recently announced Season 6.

(Like a bar in New Jersey is the last place he should be going once clean Rolling Eyes )

It sounds like he was having withdrawal from his drug of choice when they went camping. Being jittery, sweating profusely and acting bizarre are all symptoms of drug withdrawal. If the cameras were constantly on them then he was probably unable to use drugs without being seen by someone. This makes me think it's not pills because he could take them without it being obvious. It sounds like he's either injecting or snorting something, which he couldn't do openly. Of all the JS group, he's the last one I thought would have this problem. I hope he gets the help he needs. It's sad what money and fame can do to some people.

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   March 21st 2012, 5:52 pm

http://www.tmz.com/2012/03/21/the-situation-rehab-cirque-lodge-prescription-drugs-pills/

The Situation In Rehab at Cirque Lodge for Rx Pills

The Situation is undergoing rehab at the famous Cirque Lodge in Utah for prescription meds, TMZ has learned.

Several sources have told us The Situation is at Cirque for other substance abuse problems ... but as of now, we can only confirm prescription meds.

Our sources say The Situation is walking around Cirque, telling people he's gained weight -- and has made specific diet requests from the chef at the facility, hoping to get back into shape for the 6th Season of "Jersey Shore."

And just to make sure he gets his way -- one source tells us, Sitch is making damn sure everyone remembers how wealthy and famous he is.

We're told this is not the first time The Situation has undergone treatment for substance abuse.

1:50 PM PST -- Situation just released a statement ... claiming he has "voluntarily taken steps to get control of a prescription medication problem I had due to exhaustion."

He continues, "I have spent the past several weeks getting treatment for this problem and recuperating from my work and appearance schedule. I appreciate my fans support and love you guys."

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   March 21st 2012, 5:54 pm

With him being in rehab and Snooki pregnant, MTV should really pull the plug on the show already. If he plans to go directly to do the show afterwards, I don't see how rehab is going to help. In the end, it really is about money...on both sides unfortunately.

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   March 21st 2012, 6:08 pm

The Situation Confirms Radar's Scoop, Undergoing Rehab For Prescription Pill Addiction

Jersey Shore star, Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino has confirmed RadarOnline.com's exclusive story that he has a prescription pill addiction.

The reality star issued a statement on his website Wednesday confirming the report. "I want to set the record straight. I have voluntarily taken steps to get control of a prescription medication problem I had due to exhaustion. I have spent the past several weeks getting treatment for this problem and recuperating from my work and appearance schedule. I appreciate my fans support and love you guys," he wrote.

"Mike had become dependent on prescription pills to counter-act his hard partying lifestyle, which included illegal substances," an insider told RadarOnline.com. "He was in a vicious cycle of not sleeping because of the [drugs] he was taking, so he began using prescription pills to help him sleep. Mike would refer to the prescriptions pills as 'downers.' The good news is that he was the one that wanted to get help and checked into rehab. Hopefully with the proper treatment, Mike will be able to lead a sober life."

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, MTV announced Monday that the hit reality show will be returning for a sixth season, with all the major cast members signed on. "It's unclear right now if Mike will be part of the cast when filming resumes this summer, he has told people he absolutely wants to do it, but it's just too soon to be able to say definitively if he will be at the shore this summer," the source says.

The message on his website goes on to say, "it is important for us, and for The Situation, to let our fans know the truth behind what is actually going on, and getting treatment is something Mike has done on his own volition. We appreciate your continued support and well wishes for Mike as he gets the treatment he needs."

As previously reported, this is the Sitch's second rehab stint, according to his dad. “For me, after years of dealing with his addiction, years of dealing with all the bullsh*t, this wasn’t a 16-year-old kid. The guy was a 27-year-old man. I was just hoping he would be able to stand up,” he said about his son's previous treatment.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   March 25th 2012, 12:00 am

http://www.tmz.com/2012/03/24/jersey-shore-situation-snooki-phased-out-new-castmates/

'Jersey Shore' Producers Looking to Phase Out The Situation & Snooki

With Snooki pregnant and The Situation getting sober, the people behind "Jersey Shore" are FREAKED the show will lose its sex-crazed alcohol-fueled edge -- so they're looking to phase the two out ... in favor of newer, wilder castmates.

MTV released a statement earlier this week -- following news Sitch was seeking substance abuse treatment -- claiming the network expects the entire cast to return for Season 6 ... but sources close to 495 Productions tell TMZ, the production company is currently looking for new talent.

According to sources, 495 desperately wants to keep things fresh -- and folding in new castmates will help transition the show into a new generation ... while still keeping old fans hooked.

We're told 495 plans to limit Snooki and The Situation's roles on the new season -- giving new cast members more screen time instead.

The show is set to begin filming this summer. 495 had no comment.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   March 25th 2012, 11:22 am

I cant decide if I should laugh or cheer.
Laugh at Snooki & Mike or cheer 495 Production.
Perhaps both. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   April 7th 2012, 1:39 pm

This seems awfully fast to have been rehabilitated imo. These celebrities go in and out of rehab faster than you go through McDonald's drive-through. No wonder they have do do it repeatedly.

The Situation Out of Rehab

Can He Stay Clean?

Jersey Shore’s Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino has completed his rehabilitation, he announced on his official website.

“He is now stronger and better than ever, and excited for this new amazing chapter in his life,” read the message on his site. “With your positive reinforcement and a whole new outlook on life – there are so many great things on the horizon, and I am sure you will all be excited for the many new projects Sitch has in development.”

The Situation admitted to having an issue with pills last month. “I have voluntarily taken steps to get control of a prescription medication problem I had due to exhaustion,” he said.

Since then he’s been in recovery in a Utah center. According to US Weekly, The Situation previously had an issue with Xanax and oxycondone. There’s no word on whether or not his recent problem involved those particular drugs or not

http://www.realitynation.com/tv-shows/jersey-shore/the-situation-out-of-rehab/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+RealityNation+%28Reality+Nation+RSS%29

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   April 9th 2012, 10:22 am

It is extremely amazing to me that someone here pointed out the drug issue weeks ago, before any one media wise ever said anything. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   April 17th 2012, 8:34 pm

lol! Well, if it keeps him off drugs then I'm all for it. I don't read that stuff anyway.

http://geek-news.mtv.com/2012/04/17/the-stituation-comic-book/

A while back, we presented you with a series of pictures featuring the cast of Jersey Shore as various superheroes. Little did we suspect then that our own Mike Sorrentino, also known as "The Situation," would be tapped to be a real-life hero in his own comic.

Convention producers/publishers Wizard World have just announced that they've entered a partnership with Sorrentino to star, alongside his family, in a comic book. Sitch had this to say about the deal in a press release:

"MPS Entertainment and I are thrilled and excited about our new business relationship with Wizard World. I grew up reading comic books and now I get a chance to star in my own. I can’t wait for everyone to see what we are working on."

As part of the agreement, Sorrentino and his family will have a hand in developing the comic book, as well as making public appearances at select Wizard World events to promote the book.

What sort of super-powers might "The Situation" possess? Perhaps all those years of tanning might have given him solar radiation abilities? Just don't let him try to break down a brick wall with his head.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   April 17th 2012, 8:37 pm

blah... Wizard World has lost their ever living mind. dont they see this dude is on the down slope of being on any list?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   April 26th 2012, 6:38 pm

Snooki & JWoww's new show Rolling Eyes

Back in March, a little spicy meatball known as Snooki shocked the entire world (not an overstatement) when she announced that her oven was cooking a bun. Both fans and haters alike were all, "What. The. Holy. Mother. Fu**er. No. Really. What?" Hundreds of water cooler questions surfaced, such as "How the hell is this crazy party girl gonna get her act together before the baby comes?" And while many people were busy being skeptics, we just sat here with big poo-eating grins (actually, it was cupcakes), knowing full well that a) Nicole is a sweet, nurturing person that's quite capable of calming down her act and trading in Alabama Slammers for pop, and b) everyone would see proof of the fact when MTV's "Laverne & Shirley" "Snooki & JWOWW" premiered in the summer.

In the trailer below, you'll find that no stone was left unturned while documenting the mom-to-be's early pregnancy. You wanted to know how Snooki told JWOWW the news? It's in there. You wanted to know how a dedicated guidette dresses up her baby bump? It's in there. You wanted to know what her sonogram was like? No, you probably didn't, but hey, it's in there, too.

Get your first look at the new series, and check out exclusive pics from inside the girls' MTV photo shoot, if just to glimpse the portable bronzing system they bought for their loft.

Get More: MTV Shows

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   May 23rd 2012, 5:45 pm

Mike talks about his addiction/sobriety in these four short videos. Last one was interesting, he talks about his past friendship with Snooki.

http://remotecontrol.mtv.com/2012/05/22/mike-the-situation-pill-addiction-rehab/
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   August 30th 2012, 10:08 pm

Snooki, Pauly D, Sammi Sweetheart and Rest of 'Jersey Shore' Cast Tweet About Show Ending

Upon the news that MTV cancelled The Jersey Shore, the cast wasted no time hopping on their respective Twitter pages to express leaving the reality show that made them household names.

While Snooki — who still has a thriving show, Snooki & JWoww — has a lot less to be mournful about, she still wrote that "sadly" it was true but "it was fricken INSANE. I will always love my roomies!"

Sammi "Sweetheart" wrote: "It's been one hell of a ride but this is just the beginning! Thank you all for your love & support throughout the seasons!! These memories will never be forgotten!!"

"It really just hit me now this summer was the last time I'll be filming with my roomies we all share something incredible thnx to you guys," Tweeted Deena Nicole Cortese.

The boys were a little more tongue in cheek, with Vinny Guadagnino announcing his official run for president and Ronnie Magro deadpanning that he can "always go work for Danny at the Shore Store!"

DJ Pauly D was a little more reflective, saying "All Good Things Must Come to an End" but prompted fans with the threat that he's "just getting started!"

"I Must Say, Sad To See It Go , But Am So Blessed To Have Been Apart Of This !!!!" he wrote an hour later. "We Saved The Best Season For Last !!! Season 6 Premiers Oct . 4th On @MTV !!! Ohh Yeahhhhhhh"

Unfortunately, we weren't blessed with The Situation's witticisms. He's busy filming the UK version of Big Brother and has other things (eviction) on his mind.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   September 1st 2012, 1:12 pm

I highly doubt the best season is the last season. you have one pregnant cast member, supposedly not even staying in thehouse with them. And you have one cast member fresh out of rehab, who also supposedly not actually staying in the house.

Most of the off the wall antics came from these 2... Jwoww, Pauly, & Vinnie & Sammy & Ronnie to a lesser degree just didnt do the stupid shit those 2 did.
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1377
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   September 26th 2012, 12:33 pm

Did you guys see that Jwow and Roger are engaged?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   November 16th 2012, 7:13 pm

I watched MTV's Restore the Shore last night. I thought I would share Danny's segment as he goes back to the Shore Store.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   December 9th 2012, 3:30 pm

I'm so glad this show is coming to an end. All these apologies to Jionni concerning Snooki are so stupid.

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   December 31st 2012, 4:51 pm

I couldn't resist. If he isn't a mini-me, I don't know who is!

Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   January 8th 2013, 10:52 am

Jack'd wrote:
I watched MTV's Restore the Shore last night. I thought I would share Danny's segment as he goes back to the Shore Store.

Wow that made me cry,i love Jersey Shore and to see Danny in his shop after the storm that sucks
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   January 8th 2013, 10:53 am

Jack'd wrote:
I couldn't resist. If he isn't a mini-me, I don't know who is!

I think that Snooki's baby,cause she just had a Baby Boy
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 19th 2015, 8:04 pm

Everyone except mike were at jennis wedding this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 19th 2015, 9:53 pm

Jenni also announced at her wedding that she's pregnant! LOL, honestly!
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 20th 2015, 11:29 am

Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   November 27th 2016, 10:52 am

Deena just got engaged to her long time boyfriend. They have a house together and her father passed away this year. Anyway, here's an article:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jersey-shores-deena-cortese-is-engaged-see-her-beautiful-ring-w451765
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   November 27th 2016, 10:56 am

Ronnie is going to be on the new season of Famously Single. Others are Karina Smirnoff (Dancing with the Stars), Chad Johnson (from Bachelorette and BIP), Malika (Khloe Kardashian's bestie), and a few others.

http://www.mtv.com/news/2950708/ronnie-magro-famously-single-jersey-shore/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   

Back to top Go down

Jersey Shore
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Other Reality TV Shows-
Jump to: