Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   January 7th 2011, 6:18 pm

I swear from the back Snooki and Deena look exactly alike. Sammi sure has gotten diva this year. I couldn't figure out who Deena was trying to screw? Any of them?
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   January 7th 2011, 6:25 pm

I like Sammi. I think her relationship with Ronnie is completely dysfunctional, but I can appreciate her attitude toward the train wrecks that are Snooki and JWoww. I get why a lot of fans of the show are more team Snooki/Jwoww/Pauly D/Situation, they bring the crazy. I guess I just appreciate the relative normalcy of Sammi/Ronnie/Vinny (and sometimes Pauly).

And I don't like Deena. One Snooki is enough. I just hope she does't become a runaway sensation.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   January 7th 2011, 7:10 pm

Agree with everything you stated Blondie.

Sammi should've been more welcoming to Deena, then let Deena prove herself to be the bimbo that she is. Sammi has much more class than Jwoww and Snooki. I don't even like Sammi that much, it's just compared to the other girls, she's 100% better. Sammi and Ronnie definitely have a dysfunctional relationship. I don't think it will last long, the previews don't look promising for them.
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3139
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   January 7th 2011, 7:41 pm

Sammi is a bitch. Deena, I'm gonna wait and see, reserve my opinion. But Sammi this is her third year and she just keeps getting bitchier and bitchier. Sammi and Ronnie didn't even interact withe the others. They took the room with 3 beds just to mess with people. They knew no one wanted to room with them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   January 7th 2011, 7:53 pm

BlueBonnet wrote:
Agree with everything you stated Blondie.

Sammi should've been more welcoming to Deena, then let Deena prove herself to be the bimbo that she is. Sammi has much more class than Jwoww and Snooki. I don't even like Sammi that much, it's just compared to the other girls, she's 100% better. Sammi and Ronnie definitely have a dysfunctional relationship. I don't think it will last long, the previews don't look promising for them.

Exactly.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   January 7th 2011, 8:44 pm

Holy Fuck at last night's ratings. The negotiating table is not going to be fun for MTV next time around when it comes to salaries. The cast has these numbers to hold up:

Quote :
Wow: The ratings for the third season premiere of Jersey Shore are freakiní huge.

The series returned Thursday night to 8.4 million viewers.

That makes it MTVís most-watched series telecast of all time. (For EWís recap of last nightís shenanigans, click here.) In MTVís 12-34 demo, Shore was up 63 percent from season 2′s opener. Even more impressive: Shore had a 4.2 adult demo rating ó thatís higher any show on the big broadcast networks last night except chart-toppers The Big Bang Theory and Greyís Anatomy (which Shore tied).

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/01/07/jersey-shore-ratings-record/
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14730
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   January 7th 2011, 9:09 pm

Oh I forgot I LOL when Vinny brought his own shower caddy! I like Vinny the most out of everyone. Then Pauly D.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9210
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   January 7th 2011, 10:01 pm

what i find interesting is watching the progression of the seasons the more money they get. I mean watching them all drive up in their brand new shiny black cars was like OMG, remember the first season, weren't they all dropped off by their families
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   January 7th 2011, 10:08 pm

bergen wrote:
what i find interesting is watching the progression of the seasons the more money they get. I mean watching them all drive up in their brand new shiny black cars was like OMG, remember the first season, weren't they all dropped off by their families

... and their clothes in garbage bags. well, that was just Angelina, but still...

I hope they show how famous they've gotten as part of their interactions with people in clubs etc. If they edit that all out, and make it seem like their unknowns it'll be lame. I like my scripted reality shows to at least try to have some reality in them.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1864
Registration date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   January 7th 2011, 10:14 pm

Loved it! They're great. But poor Mike... sharing a room with Sammi & Ronnie, rough. I love Deena though. So much better than Angelina. Vinny is cute as ever. Snooks is my love. JWoww is great. Pauly D "t shirt time." I can't wait til the fight next week! So excited!

blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   January 7th 2011, 11:21 pm

I just watched the repeat of last nights episode again. If I were Sammi I'd have the same attitude towards those three. It must be hard to be the odd one out in a group of girls, most people would be on the defensive. And I give Sammi credit for not immediately running after Deena when she called her a c*nt, I would have lost my mind. I think one thing that is telling about their true personalitoes is that all the guys seem to like and respect Sammi, I would say more so than they do Snooki and Jwoww. Especially Vinny.

Deena is trying way to hard.

Vinny's my favorite, I <3 him.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   January 7th 2011, 11:29 pm

I cannot stand Sammi. Seriously she is a fucking nightmare and brings nothing to the show.

The rest are no prizes, but at least they are entertaining. I cannot stand the SamRon relationship/borefest. How many times is Sam going to let Ron humiliate her on national television???
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   January 8th 2011, 4:36 am

bergen wrote:

It's fascinating. What I am seeing is more substance abuse and legal trouble (for Snooki at least). I know for Season 2 editing had to work really hard to get footage where they weren't being followed around by the mobs. The nights they went to certain bars, for example Tantra were nights that were not normally "good Tantra nights". Sammi has just gotten super diva, and probably doesn't want to be associated with the shenanigans of Snooki, Deena and JWow. Notice how the guys all come out smelling like roses? What's up with that?

Blondie, you are like me, I remember you can watch the same episode over and over again. You catch so much more each time you watch it (along with killing a few brain cells).

Jessalyn those ratings are out of control. Jersey Shore is a phenomenon. I read an article about it last year in Newsweek regarding why it is so popular.

My absolute favorite is Pauly because he is always laughing about the shit storm going on around him but isn't usually involved.

So far Deena is really unlikable, but I hated Snooki season one, and she grew on me, so we will see. I used to love the Situation Season one as well... now he is so mean.

I would love to hear more about the age group that is watching this show. I know my 14 year old doesn't understand why I watch or like it. I tell him it relaxes me. It does! Why is that? I talk to my 50 something year old sister on the phone about this darn show.

According to the Newsweek article, the popularity of the show comes from the fact that rather than mixing up people from different backgrounds, they put people together with the same background, so you don't have the arguments about racism, homophobia etc. They are all alike in a way, so they interact with each other like their behaviors are "normal". For viewers, it makes us feel superior. LOL I can't remember all the article said, but it did make sense.

It's kind of like the Housewives series. Putting similar types of people together. They don't see anything peculiar about their lifestyle and behavior and viewers have their chin on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   January 8th 2011, 9:49 am

blondie55 wrote:
I just watched the repeat of last nights episode again. If I were Sammi I'd have the same attitude towards those three. It must be hard to be the odd one out in a group of girls, most people would be on the defensive. And I give Sammi credit for not immediately running after Deena when she called her a c*nt, I would have lost my mind. I think one thing that is telling about their true personalitoes is that all the guys seem to like and respect Sammi, I would say more so than they do Snooki and Jwoww. Especially Vinny.

Deena is trying way to hard.

Vinny's my favorite, I <3 him.

tens
Back to top Go down
BlueBonnet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   January 8th 2011, 9:53 am

I only watch to mock them.
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   January 8th 2011, 11:43 am

www.jerseyshoredailies.com

Thought this was one was hilarious. I have always had a soft spot for JWOWW.

Back to top Go down
MissChriss
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1554
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   January 8th 2011, 11:54 am

blondie55 wrote:
I like Sammi. I think her relationship with Ronnie is completely dysfunctional, but I can appreciate her attitude toward the train wrecks that are Snooki and JWoww. I get why a lot of fans of the show are more team Snooki/Jwoww/Pauly D/Situation, they bring the crazy. I guess I just appreciate the relative normalcy of Sammi/Ronnie/Vinny (and sometimes Pauly).

And I don't like Deena. One Snooki is enough. I just hope she does't become a runaway sensation.

I agree. Don't like Deena that much.
Back to top Go down
http://natalielynn.niceboard.net/index.htm
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   January 8th 2011, 3:06 pm

Jessalyn wrote:
www.jerseyshoredailies.com

Thought this was one was hilarious. I have always had a soft spot for JWOWW.

I always forget about those! LOL thanks
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   January 8th 2011, 4:22 pm

I am surprised to hear to many like Sammi- ewww I really cannot stand her, I think she is a complete jerk! Ronnie is almost as bad as her. Deena seems annoying.

As for the other 5, I confess- I think they are hilarious! dance

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   January 8th 2011, 7:17 pm

RealityRealmer wrote:
I am surprised to hear to many like Sammi- ewww I really cannot stand her, I think she is a complete jerk! Ronnie is almost as bad as her. Deena seems annoying.

As for the other 5, I confess- I think they are hilarious! dance

I know! I cannot stand Sammi. Snooki and JWOWW are absolute trainwrecks, but I find them hysterical and endearing in their own way.

Sammi is just a miserable human being.
Back to top Go down
BlueBonnet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   January 8th 2011, 8:31 pm

They're all very miserable excuses for people. If they were normal, they wouldn't be on the show.
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   January 8th 2011, 8:39 pm

Situation for President! dance

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   January 8th 2011, 8:40 pm

RealityRealmer wrote:
Situation for President! dance

Not this country!
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   January 8th 2011, 9:03 pm

catty wrote:
These people are CRAZY. As much as I dislike Sammi, I would have been laughing at Deena also. Deena was ridiculous. Unlike Sammi, I would have been friendly and not had an attitude.
sammi went in with a chip...she just sucks

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   January 8th 2011, 10:31 pm

rallen wrote:
catty wrote:
These people are CRAZY. As much as I dislike Sammi, I would have been laughing at Deena also. Deena was ridiculous. Unlike Sammi, I would have been friendly and not had an attitude.

Well in Sammi's defense Jwoww and Snooki were just as rude right off the bat to her, I don't blame her for having her defense's up when it came to Deena, she clearly was already on the other girls side. She said that she had an open mind going in to it, but we saw her with Snooki before she even met Sammi joking about making a move on her man. Deena was looking for a way to be accepted by Jwoww, and the quickest way was to join the "Sammi is a bitch" club. She was just waiting for the perfect chance to start a fight with her. Mike and Ronnie were both laughing at her as well, but she didn't seem to have a problem with them. Even after Ronnie started attacking her she only had bad things to say about Sammi. Girls can be so catty...

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   January 8th 2011, 10:34 pm

I really liked Sammi in season 1, but I don't like how delusional she is about Ronnie. She was snotty tonight.

I am not loving Deena. snooki has grown on me and I think she has a good heart. I don't like Jwoww. She speaks with her fists.

I was glad Mike didn't sleep with Deena. I think Vinnie was good to set Snooki straight.

Looks like Sammi and Ronnie break up. Hopefully for good.

Cool
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   January 8th 2011, 10:42 pm

ndd123 wrote:
I really liked Sammi in season 1, but I don't like how delusional she is about Ronnie. She was snotty tonight.

I think she's delusional about their relationship too, but she's young so hopefully it'll be a learning experience.

ndd123 wrote:
I am not loving Deena. snooki has grown on me and I think she has a good heart. I don't like Jwoww. She speaks with her fists.

Snooki grew on me around the end on season one. She seems to have a good heart. I don't care for Jwoww but she does seem to be a good friend to Snooki, so that's nice. The clip of a later episode where she has to break into her house to get her dog looks really good. I actually felt for her.

ndd123 wrote:
I was glad Mike didn't sleep with Deena. I think Vinnie was good to set Snooki straight.

I would love to know what goes on between Vinnie and Snooki during the off season. She seems to have an attachment to him that is too strong to just be based on their interactions during seasons.

ndd123 wrote:
Looks like Sammi and Ronnie break up. Hopefully for good.

They were still very much together on NYE, and this season was filmed in the summer. So whatever drama goes on between those two, they get past it.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   January 8th 2011, 10:53 pm

What in the world keeps Sammi with Ron? I just don't get it.

snooki said she hooked up with Vinnie like 4 times in total on the Regis and Kelly show. It didn't sound like they were together, but she likes him.

I think I will like Jersey better than Miami. I hated the video in Miami because it was too disjointed for me.

Cool
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   January 9th 2011, 7:08 am

blondie55 wrote:
rallen wrote:
catty wrote:

Well in Sammi's defense Jwoww and Snooki were just as rude right off the bat to her, I don't blame her for having her defense's up when it came to Deena, she clearly was already on the other girls side. She said that she had an open mind going in to it, but we saw her with Snooki before she even met Sammi joking about making a move on her man. Deena was looking for a way to be accepted by Jwoww, and the quickest way was to join the "Sammi is a bitch" club. She was just waiting for the perfect chance to start a fight with her. Mike and Ronnie were both laughing at her as well, but she didn't seem to have a problem with them. Even after Ronnie started attacking her she only had bad things to say about Sammi. Girls can be so catty...

i disagree about her already being on the other girls side. she tried talking to sammi in a normal conversation from jump and sammi looked at her like she was nauseous. And i thought it was funny that ron was NOT defending sammi at all...his tirade was because his name was mentioned "if you have a problem with my girlfriend talk to her about it do not bring my name up" sammi was a fave of mine in the beginning of season 1...now she could be written out imo

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   January 9th 2011, 9:28 am

rallen wrote:
blondie55 wrote:
rallen wrote:
catty wrote:

i disagree about her already being on the other girls side. she tried talking to sammi in a normal conversation from jump and sammi looked at her like she was nauseous. And i thought it was funny that ron was NOT defending sammi at all...his tirade was because his name was mentioned "if you have a problem with my girlfriend talk to her about it do not bring my name up" sammi was a fave of mine in the beginning of season 1...now she could be written out imo

Agree to disagree? Smile

Don't worry though, I'm sure I'll be back to defend Sammi after next weeks episode. lol

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   January 9th 2011, 10:25 am

Oy Vey! 'Jersey Shore' Duo Rips Joy Behar

24 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Snooki Polizziwitz and Jwoww Farleyberg -- the Jewish alter egos of the "Jersey Shore" ladies -- have had enough of Joy Behar's constant insults, so they mercilessly mocking the host of "The View."

Joy has poked fun on both of her shows about the fact Snooki has "written" a book. So in some form of revenge, Snooki and Jwoww conjured up a pair of Jewish accents and made fun of Joy -- calling her an "Italian wannabe" who hates the "Jersey Shore" kids because kids like them ruined her childhood ... back during the Great Depression.

Video at the link

http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/09/jersey-shore-snooki-jwoww-view-joy-behar-youtube/

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4578
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   January 9th 2011, 11:32 am

rallen wrote:

I agree Smile
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   January 9th 2011, 11:53 am

This season looks like it's going to be awesome! I can't wait to see how everything unfolds. I've already watched the first episode like three times because it was such juicy episode. lol Can't wait for next week!

Gimme wrote:
rallen wrote:

I agree Smile

I do, too. Good posting, Rallen! Deena went in there trying to be nice to everyone, even trying to find a common ground with Sam because they are both from Jersey, and Sammi acted like she had a disease or something. Sammi is just a miserable human being and I think she deserves whatever the girls throw at her. I hope the previews are true and she really does leave early, she's obviously not happy living there even after just one day!

Team MVP and Team Deena/Snooki/Jenni all the way! Very Happy
Ronnie and Sammi can diaf.
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   January 9th 2011, 12:12 pm

UGH fuss and fight

You people are tempting me into spending my afternoon defending Sammi, and I don't even like her that much lol. I think I'm just going to close my laptop and do something productive for the rest of the day.

ETA. Does diaf mean die in a fire? Harsh.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   January 9th 2011, 12:17 pm

I'm sorry, Blondie! I didn't mean to upset you with my post. I don't like Sammi but I always enjoy you and your posts. <3
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   January 9th 2011, 2:31 pm

Blondie I agree with you on Sammie, I think..lol..As far as entertainment, in the past seasons sammie kind of bored me the most, i remember reading a review last season and I think in regards to sammie the person wrote something along the lines as "does sammie do anything in the episodes besides sit in the mirror and straighten her hair" I remember laughing and thinking that is pretty much what she does do. But also to me, as for the episodes the girls all tend to be boring, it is definitely the boys, more so MVP, show. Snookie has her antics but they have become so over the top and played out I really don't care for her anymore.
IN this new episode, i would of agreed Sammi was diva, but the hating between her and jwow & snookie started right away, they didn't even acknowledge each other but with snide looks and comments so i can completely understand where sammi felt left out, and no matter how much Deena was nice to her, she was never going to be comfortable with a friend of snooki.

Also does anyone know where they are at now, are these girls friends now? I also wonder does editing come into play at all with this show?
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   January 9th 2011, 2:49 pm

I follow JWOWW and Snooki on twitter. They are still bffs and they are close with Ronnie.

I think the only cast members who do not get along are Sammi vs. the rest of the girls. Everyone else is fine.

Just last night Snooki was filming stuff in her hotel room with her castmates for her youtube channel.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   January 9th 2011, 2:59 pm

Jessalyn wrote:
I follow JWOWW and Snooki on twitter. They are still bffs and they are close with Ronnie.

I think the only cast members who do not get along are Sammi vs. the rest of the girls. Everyone else is fine.

Just last night Snooki was filming stuff in her hotel room with her castmates for her youtube channel.

i couldn't stop looking at jwow's stomach! I'm shallow like that but GOD DAMM!!!
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   January 9th 2011, 3:12 pm

I'm not a fan of the new girl. I think she is trying way too hard and her easy way to get in good with Jwow was to join them against Sammie. I think Sammie, Jwow, and Snooki went in their with an attitude toward each other. Sammie does get on my nerves, she is kind of boring, but I don't like three against one, especially in a fight.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   January 9th 2011, 3:16 pm

Am I the only one that doesn't watch this show?!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   

Back to top Go down

Jersey Shore
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Other Reality TV Shows-
Jump to: