Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14869
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 22nd 2010, 4:42 pm

I have to wait 2 months for the 3rd season! That's too long.

I have no idea why Sammi and Ron are together. She seems to always fight with him over the dumbest things.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 23rd 2010, 8:12 pm

blueeyed wrote:
Sammi just seems like an unhappy person in general but what I don't understand is why Ronnie said "Mr. Hyde comes out" I didn't notice her doing anything Hyde-like.

My question is can anyone understand what Jenni (J-wow) says? I find it virtually impossible to understand her.

You are not missing a thing!! Nothing she says is ever profound or intelligent or funny.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 23rd 2010, 8:16 pm

I thinks amazing how many people are fascinated by these people, me included. They represent everything I dislike, yet I find most of them likeable in some weird way.

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 24th 2010, 6:46 am

thatgirl wrote:
I thinks amazing how many people are fascinated by these people, me included. They represent everything I dislike, yet I find most of them likeable in some weird way.

I know, isn't it weird? Even the shows aren't that good, but I love watching them! I finally watched the finale. It didn't feel like a finale. OMG the Situation had a threesome in the bathroom at the bar! I don't think we are getting the full picture with Samantha and Ronnie. I know Ronnie can be a prick, so maybe we just don't get to see this stuff he does that gets her in a pissy mood. I understand JWow, most of the time. Her character fascinates me. I loved when she punched The Situation in the face. (last season)

Something felt "off" about this entire season compared to the first season. Probably their fame changing them. I can't even imagine what Season 3 will be like. Now they are all loaded and can hook up with whoever they want. So we wont be getting any Grenades or Land Mines. LOL

Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 24th 2010, 10:57 am

thatgirl wrote:

IKR
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 25th 2010, 9:48 am

The fact that they can so easily punch people amazes me. Even Snookie, with the heart of gold, will take off her earings and fight it out.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 30th 2010, 4:08 pm

Anyone watch the reunion? Sammi was her usual entertaining and thrilling self:) yawn

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 30th 2010, 4:14 pm

I watched. Kind of a waste. Do you think Vinny and The Situation like each other? I don't think they really do.

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 30th 2010, 4:23 pm

I loved the reunion! Learned some things. First, I never knew the gossip that Jwow said she wanted to be with Ronnie before the "note". I don't believe that at all, but that's what Ronnie told Sammy. Also fascinating was Snookie's look of disdain throughout the entire show, especially regarding Sammy and Ronnie. I loved the T-shirt time segment, (I scream that out in our house to be annoying) and "Cabs here". LOL I love Pauly D. I didn't realize how much Snookie cares for Vinny. The Situation is loosing his spunk, he just isn't funny like he used to be. Ronnie and Sammy MUST break up. They are too damn boring together.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 30th 2010, 4:38 pm

catty wrote:
I watched. Kind of a waste. Do you think Vinny and The Situation like each other? I don't think they really do.
IMO, the Situation cares about the Situation. I don't get the impression that Vinny or the others are really fond of him.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 30th 2010, 4:41 pm

Moody wrote:
I loved the reunion! Learned some things. First, I never knew the gossip that Jwow said she wanted to be with Ronnie before the "note". I don't believe that at all, but that's what Ronnie told Sammy. Also fascinating was Snookie's look of disdain throughout the entire show, especially regarding Sammy and Ronnie. I loved the T-shirt time segment, (I scream that out in our house to be annoying) and "Cabs here". LOL I love Pauly D. I didn't realize how much Snookie cares for Vinny. The Situation is loosing his spunk, he just isn't funny like he used to be. Ronnie and Sammy MUST break up. They are too damn boring together.

I love how you love this show, Moody!!! I actually believe Ronnie about Jwow. Now I have to get you to watch Millionaire Matchmaker and RHOBH. They will meet all of your viewing needs! Trust me:)

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 31st 2010, 4:12 am

I am working or RHOBH. So far I have seen a couple episodes and am trying to figure out which one is which. They make me want to shave my head or dye my hair green or something. They all look alike with that long blond hair!

What do you think JWow said about Ronnie? I think Ronnie is gross. JWow is gross too, but I find her fascinating.. how she punches people and stuff. LOL

I think they all dislike The Situation now, he needs to get humbled somehow.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 31st 2010, 7:10 am

Jwow and Ronnie were close the first season. I wouldn't be surprised if she came on to him. She likes, "Juice heads".

After you watch more of the Houseswives you will be able to tell them apart. LOL!

Jwow has a smooshed face.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 31st 2010, 3:48 pm

Pauly D. dressed up like Justin Bieber.

I finally get to see him with his hair down. lol!

Snooki, the pickle princess.... scratch lol!

Back to top Go down
MissChriss
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1554
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   October 31st 2010, 9:25 pm

lol@ Pauly Bieber. Pauly has great hair. He needs to give the blowout a rest every now and then.

When I first saw Snooki I thought Gazoo lol.
Back to top Go down
http://natalielynn.niceboard.net/index.htm
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   November 1st 2010, 11:24 am

lol.
I think jwow was telling the truth...or it was said in slight by ronnie and she say :yeah...: because he said we where talking and said something about IF sammi and mike hookup...we can hookup to get back at them...not something I see her saying first but maybe agreeing or like haha that would be funny.

But i believe her when she said that about pauly because she already had a thing for him in season 1 and kind of cheated with him.

as for mike I think Pauly is really his only true friend as evident by the last blow up. But i think the only one that truly hates him is Ronnie, but he does not count haha

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   November 1st 2010, 11:33 am

Snooki is such a little butterball. Next year she should go as a Weeble.

I wonder how much gel it took to get Pauly's hair to go down?
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   November 1st 2010, 11:38 am

BlueBonnet wrote:
Snooki is such a little butterball. Next year she should go as a Weeble.

I wonder how much gel it took to get Pauly's hair to go down?
awww but I love her.
She use to be bulemic in high school and has beaten it... I say she is better a butterball than a dead idiot

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   November 1st 2010, 7:23 pm

I'm just teasing, Rallen. I think Snooki and Vinnie are the best ones of the bunch. I learned something about Snooki recently that I thought was interesting. She was actually born in Chile and adopted by an Italian-American couple.
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   November 1st 2010, 11:08 pm

that is interesting she really look italian,lol

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   November 2nd 2010, 6:36 am

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/blogs/live-feed/qa-jersey-shore-producer-salsano-31652

Exclusive: The most dramatic ratings success story of the year, MTV’s “Jersey Shore” concludes its Miami-set second season tonight. Love it or hate it, no one can deny that “Shore” is a smartly produced pop-culture phenomena. In a chat with The Hollywood Reporter, co-creator and executive producer SallyAnn Salsano reveals that “Shore” will debut its third season sooner than you might think: The kids' return to Seaside, N.J. will premiere Jan. 6. And with cameras rolling for 55 days for the third round (compared with the first season’s 40), Salsano assures us there’s plenty of fist-throwing and hook-ups to come.

THR: What’s it like to watch the ratings go up every week and beat broadcast shows?

Salsano: There is no better feeling than when you get the chance to make a show that you believe in, that is a gamble, and then have it pay off. And for me, this was the life I have lived. So when the show is getting all kinds of controversy, it was like, “What’s wrong? That’s how I was raised.” I’m an Italian girl from Long Island whose family worked in sanitation for the City of New York. Both my parents drive Cadillacs. I eat pasta every Sunday. It’s like, “Why is everyone so mad?”

What can viewers expect for the next cycle of Seaside episodes?

Salsano: All the relationships start taking a turn, some for the good, some for the bad. There’s plenty of drama. There are some new hook-ups both in the house and outside. The kids legitimately grow up and come into their own in front of your eyes. They’re still the same cast, but I think how they deal with situations is completely different.

Will Angelina be back?

Salsano: She is not back.

And Snooki’s friend Ryder?

Salsano: Ryder, for sure. What would a season be without Ryder visiting?

Did you add any cast members?

Salsano: Yes, Nicole (Snooki) brought one her best friends with her — Deena. She’s a good time. It was hard for her to come in because there was a pre-existing relationship between everyone. There was literally no shortage of drama.

And after Seaside, will they return to Miami?

Salsano: TBD. I can put those kids in a broken down barn and probably get very similar results. But the thing that worked for us in Miami is it’s a very similar culture to what they’re used to — the club scene, the restaurants and the beach scene. They used to go down there on their own during the winter, like all good, East Coast Italian men do.

“The Hills” got ridiculous because the cast seemed to exist in a world in which they were not famous. How do you handle that?

Salsano: We treat them like we did Season One. In fairness, they treat us the same. They’re grateful, they’re happy and they realize it’s the opportunity of a lifetime. If any one of them is like [cries a very Snooki-like “Waaa!”] — you know, giving me anything — I’m like, “Really? A year ago you were in your mother’s basement and I had to give you $4 for Gatorade and cigarettes.” So we all laugh and move on. What’s hard is the fans and paparazzi. That’s part of my job, to not interfere with the story. I can go in and clear a restaurant and stage it with people that aren’t going to bother them, but then that’s not reality. It just makes it a lot harder for us to keep somebody from coming up to them every 20 seconds, like, “Hey, can I take a picture?”

Does it make the show better or worse now that the cast has groupies instead of struggling for dates as in Season One?

Salsano: I would say they still have the same ratio of hook-ups to getting shot down. Some would say it might be harder because people are on to their shenanigans.

What’s the status of the Pauly D and Snooki spinoffs?

Salsano: We shoot with the kids all the time. We’re always constantly shooting with them in their lives. I don't know if there is anything official.

What do you think of these other shows in development inspired by the “Jersey Shore” format?

Salsano: It comes down to the casting. If you have a great group of people, people will want to watch. There’s no telling what viewers are going to turn onto. I think it’s really your cast and how you tell your story.

Does it make things less real to have the cast incentivized to keep things dramatic?

Salsano: I don’t think they’re doing anything for the show’s sake. They aren’t saving it for me. I talk to them in between the show and there is all kinds of stuff that goes on when I’m not around. And I’m always like, “Uh, I wish I was rolling.” They just can’t shut it off. By the time I get them back, sometimes it’s like a whole lifetime has passed.

After the first season, you saved a devastating piece of video for the reunion special. Can fans expect the same this year?

Salsano: There is a never-ending supply of unbelievable Ronnie/Sammi footage. I always laugh at how “Big Brother” does “Big Brother: After Dark” where they roll 24/7. I’m a huge fan of that show [but] they don’t have anything on us. What I watch 24/7 would be … I can’t even tell you. You could watch it just raw.

What did you think of the “South Park” spoof?

Salsano: It completely felt surreal. I’m a huge fan of “South Park” and I was just watching the show going, “Is this really happening?” Where most people dream of an Emmy, for me I was like, “Shore” is on the cover on Star magazine and an episode of “South Park.” For me, there is no better. Emmy Shmemmy. Even Snooki was like — she gets the joke. She always takes it really well. She was like, “This is flattering … I mean, sort of.”

During salary renegotiations, you were quoted saying everybody on “Shore” is replaceable. Do you really believe that?

Salsano: No, I can’t replace these kids. They’re a special group and unique unto them. But there will be several incarnations of reality TV shows. This one stuck out and I say, “Buckle your seat belt and enjoy the ride and don’t take it for granted.” This is the advice I always give to them, and I take the same advice myself: “If everyone is out there drinking your Kool-Aid, that is awesome. The minute you have a sip, you are done. Just stay away from your own Kool-Aid.” Some of them are more receptive to that than others. There are so many opportunities they’re getting from being on the show. The longer the show Is on the air, the longer those opportunities will take place. So just keep the show on the air. I think sometimes that’s hard to know when you haven't already seen it a million times in the industry.

Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1377
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   November 2nd 2010, 7:40 pm

Heard Angelina is shooting her own show. She's dating the guy Snooks dated this summer is SSH, Jeff Miranda.
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   November 3rd 2010, 8:10 am

girlmomtobe wrote:
Heard Angelina is shooting her own show. She's dating the guy Snooks dated this summer is SSH, Jeff Miranda.
i refuse to watch it she is worthless imo

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   November 3rd 2010, 8:25 am

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   November 3rd 2010, 9:13 am

girlmomtobe wrote:

yawn Rolling Eyes Sleep
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   November 3rd 2010, 1:28 pm

BlueBonnet wrote:
I'm just teasing, Rallen. I think Snooki and Vinnie are the best ones of the bunch. I learned something about Snooki recently that I thought was interesting. She was actually born in Chile and adopted by an Italian-American couple.

That's very interesting. I love learning new things!!!

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   November 5th 2010, 4:54 pm

I'd like to eat The Situation's food when he makes it. He goes all out. I always LOL when their dinners consisted of them arguing during or after dinner. Kind of like holiday dinners w/ my family.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   November 5th 2010, 5:31 pm

He does look like he's a pretty good cook. They have some huge spreads on Sundays.
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   November 5th 2010, 5:37 pm

catty wrote:
I'd like to eat The Situation's food when he makes it. He goes all out. I always LOL when their dinners consisted of them arguing during or after dinner. Kind of like holiday dinners w/ my family.
he joked about making a cookbook,lol

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4625
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   November 5th 2010, 7:21 pm

rallen wrote:
he joked about making a cookbook,lol

I betting that really wasnt a joke..
lol!
Back to top Go down
BlueBonnet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   November 5th 2010, 8:55 pm

I hope he doesn't get a show on the Food Network! I guess he's too famous for that.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   November 5th 2010, 9:12 pm

Embarassed I would watch that show on the Food Network.

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   November 5th 2010, 9:26 pm

I loved the Food Network back in the day. Sarah Moulton was my introduction to so many things. I watched all the early shows all the time lol Now, it has to be something special for me to watch. It's sad, really. I preferred the original premise/format.

I think the Situation said something about a cookbook when he was on DWTS.
Back to top Go down
BlueBonnet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   November 5th 2010, 9:49 pm

That's like MTV for me. I loved it when it first started. Music TeleVision. MTV--simple as that. I could watch it for hours. I think it's why I like 80s music so much. It was mini movies set to music. Then they trashed it up with all of the reality TV.
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   November 10th 2010, 8:44 pm

What the heck? This is such a weird couple to me!

New Couple Alert! Jersey Shore's Angelina & Bachelorette Star Justin Rego

It's lonely being labeled a reality show villain - just ask Jersey Shore's Angelina Pivarnick and The Bachelorette's Justin Rego.

But it appears the infamous pair has found comfort in the arms of one another while in Las Vegas on Monday night and RadarOnline.com has the exclusive details!

"We spent the night in Vegas at ARIA on the 26th floor, it was amazing," Angelina told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview.

"Justin contacted me on Twitter and I was so excited because I always thought he was hot. I've had a crush on him ever since he was on The Bachelorette. (lol twitter)

"I couldn't believe it when we first met at the airport. He was even cuter in person."

Angelina - who has clearly moved on from her relationship with Jeff Miranda - has endured a barrage of abuse, including being labeled a "dirty little hamster" and has been the subject of physical attacks both on and off the screen.

Justin Rego has been down that path as well.

His ex-girlfriends have spoken publicly about his unsavory past behavior and he's been referred to as a "three timing douche."

But Angelina sees the good - and a bit of her - in Justin and is giving him a chance.

"He's a good guy who got himself into a bad situation, just like I did," Angelina said.

"We kind of just found each other and I felt an immediate connection with him."
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   November 10th 2010, 9:52 pm

So that's who she was with last night. I saw the photo in the Reality Bash thread and wondered who he was. Thanks!

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   November 10th 2010, 10:10 pm

uummm barf.com

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 884
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   November 24th 2010, 6:12 pm

I've seen pictures of Angelina and Snooki's ex Emillio ....he's a famewhore so I guess those two would be pretty good together. Blah.

I have a GTL shirt I'll have to take a picture sometime!
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   November 29th 2010, 2:07 am

haha fun! I just saw a photo of snookie and her new man, she looks great!

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   December 15th 2010, 3:53 pm

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/12/15/jersey-shore-season-3-promo/

Because some cruel higher power has decided that we should all be punished for our sins in the most hilarious way possible, a new season of Jersey Shore will premiere on Jan. 6th. Vinny, the process-of-elimination Smart One, promises that “there will be more hook-ups” this season. What a relief! According to Professor Vin-Vin, “Jersey girls are a little bit easier,” which is the kind of harsh truth you won’t be hearing on more playful, less grittily realistic reality shows like Teen Mom. But the promo clip is full of important information you won’t learn in school:

1. The boys have constructed a rudimentary “grenade whistle” to sound the alarm if any undesirables approach. Soon they’ll be using rudimentary tools, building fires, inventing the wheel, and entering the Bronze Age!
2. New housemate Deena Cortese gets into a fight with Sammi, which proves definitely that she is exactly like every other human being who ever spends two minutes with Sammi.
3. J-Woww’s chest balloons are growing at such an alarming rate that it’s entirely possible that they will block out the sun by Jersey Shore season 7.

PopWatchers, are you excited/appalled/demoralized/suspicious of return of the show? Will the absent Angelina hover over this season as an avenging phantom, like Big Pussy on Sopranos or Julius Caesar on Rome? Is the Jersey Shore Moment over, or has the Jersey Shore era only just begun?
-------------
There's a promo video if you click the link Smile

I'm excited for this show to return!

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   

Back to top Go down

Jersey Shore
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Other Reality TV Shows-
Jump to: