Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: July 19th show - Tahiti    July 19th 2010, 8:15 pm

I wonder sometimes what Chris Harrison REALLY thinks of some of these people.

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17012
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: July 19th show - Tahiti    July 19th 2010, 8:16 pm

Sap that I am feels a bit bad for this lug
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: July 19th show - Tahiti    July 19th 2010, 8:26 pm

ugh this is giving me PTSD from when I got dumped by a BF who wanted to go back to his old girlfriend.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: July 19th show - Tahiti    July 19th 2010, 8:27 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Sap that I am feels a bit bad for this lug

not me, I think he sucks!

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: July 19th show - Tahiti    July 19th 2010, 8:31 pm

I felt bad for Ali. She was so going to choose him. Did you see how genuinely upset she was? She had trouble walking away from him.

I don't feel bad for him, the bastard. Although I think it is much better to know now than for Ali to have chosen him and then they break up a week later.
Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12115

PostSubject: Re: July 19th show - Tahiti    July 19th 2010, 8:32 pm

So sad, it appears that Ali really loved him. Sad
Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: July 19th show - Tahiti    July 19th 2010, 8:37 pm

I think she would have chosen Frank.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: July 19th show - Tahiti    July 19th 2010, 8:37 pm

Perfect example of the kind of Break Up Guy I cannot stand- acting all hurt when its them doing the breaking, acting all tortured and oh feel sorry for me i am so hurt that I am doing this to you. I honestly prefer a guy to just be a jerk about it and admit the truth instead of a bunch of bull- you get over it a lot faster. I hung on to one of those type guys for years.

PostSubject: Re: July 19th show - Tahiti    July 19th 2010, 8:39 pm

RealityRealmer wrote:
Perfect example of the kind of Break Up Guy I cannot stand- acting all hurt when its them doing the breaking, acting all tortured and oh feel sorry for me i am so hurt that I am doing this to you. I honestly prefer a guy to just be a jerk about it and admit the truth instead of a bunch of bull- you get over it a lot faster. I hung on to one of those type guys for years.

Been there, done that! Hug wrap up in arms to you, RR!
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: July 19th show - Tahiti    July 19th 2010, 8:40 pm

sammieso wrote:
I think she would have chosen Frank.

I do too. What a selfish jerk, he not only hurt her but he may have ruined it for her to be able to want to be with one of the other ones too. After all that I would just want to say screw it, I am out of here.

Jason Mesnick is so happy right now that he has a replacement in the Bach Hall of Jerkdom! lol

PostSubject: Re: July 19th show - Tahiti    July 19th 2010, 8:40 pm

Exactly RR. It was all about Frank from start to finish. The bastard.
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: July 19th show - Tahiti    July 19th 2010, 8:41 pm

Frances wrote:
RealityRealmer wrote:

Been there, done that! Hug wrap up in arms to you, RR!
lol thanks Fran, so glad I am not as dumb about guys as I used to be LOL

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: July 19th show - Tahiti    July 19th 2010, 8:58 pm

2 of the swooniest final 2 EVER! usually I only like one of the final 2 or none, but I love them both

PostSubject: Re: July 19th show - Tahiti    July 19th 2010, 9:04 pm

RealityRealmer wrote:
2 of the swooniest final 2 EVER! usually I only like one of the final 2 or none, but I love them both

It's a shame, because I think she is still in love with Frank. But, they are the swooniest ever, as you said. happy dance 2
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: July 19th show - Tahiti    July 19th 2010, 11:10 pm

Well a couple of spoilers were wrong during tonight's episode. The big one was there was not supposed to be a RC after Frank left. Guess what? There was so anything can happen at the LRC! I guess we will wait and see what the outcome is.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35352
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: July 19th show - Tahiti    July 20th 2010, 4:53 am

KayS wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
Nancy's husband report: "I'm not doing this next year."

( meaning watching this damn show)

Ok hubby watches BB and The Bachelorette, do you you watch shows with him you aren't really into, but he is?

Househunters International... lol
Mostly if he wants to watch something and I don't, I go to the computer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Lori

PostSubject: Re: July 19th show - Tahiti    July 20th 2010, 5:22 am

It's a great F2. I like both the guys.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: July 19th show - Tahiti    July 20th 2010, 6:03 am

Lori wrote:
It's a great F2. I like both the guys.

Spoiler:

I really like the final two, Lori.
"HOT" guys in two different ways!

I didn't feel the least bit sorry for Ali last night (I am over feeling sorry since I found out Melissa and Jason were broken up before that stupid, well-acted "break-up" episode ).
Anyway, Ali has two dreamboats in love with her and she cries over losing that goober??????
She needs to remember she is going to break the heart of one awesome guy on the final show...so stop crying because some goober you thought was so great turned out to be a total selfish jackass.
If she was so darn in love with Frank then why lead two exceptional, awesome guys on?

UGH!!
I am going to hate seeing Chris hurt.
Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: July 19th show - Tahiti    July 20th 2010, 6:21 am

So are people thinking that Frank has taken over as the Biggest Douchebag Ever on the Bachelor/ette? I don't know, I find myself not hating him as much as I thought I would after this episode. Yes, he was a selfish jerk, but when I compare his actions to what Jason, Ed, and even Wes and Justin did, he doesn't look as bad in my eyes, especially if he really was broken up w/the gf when the show started. I would rank them like this:
#1 Grand Douche: Jason -- actually proposed to the girl and then dumped/humiliated her (on nat'l tv no less) because he was in love w/the runner-up. Later married runner-up in tv wedding.
#2 or Runner-Up Douche: Ed -- may have been dating 1 or more girls when he went on the show, left the show under the guise of "work issues" and screwed around w/said girls while gone, returned to the show and fell for Jillian, was picked as F1 and agreed to get engaged but allegedly cheated post-engagement w/ex.
#3 Slightly Less Douchey: Frank -- probably shouldn't have been on the show, definitely should have told Ali his feelings or left earlier, but fessed up and exited before F2.

I am a little surprised that I think that considering I always liked Ed and Frank has always creeped me out. But all three guys had doubts, none of them should have proposed or stayed until F2, all 3 had the chance to end things before they went to the point of engagement, and only Frank did. Ew, I feel like I'm defending Douche #3, but really I'm just trying to point out what slime some of the other guys were.

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: July 19th show - Tahiti    July 20th 2010, 6:26 am

I like Ali and as said above, Frank is like that flipping Brendan, it's all about how bad HE feels, what a selfish turd.
I really think Ali learnt something important from this though, I hope so, it seemed so from the show, I hope it sticks.
I think both final guys are terrific but my heart belongs to Chris L., sorry Roberto fans, can't help but root for the tall lanky sweetheart, and forget about TMTA next week, give us our finale!
My cable gave out briefly just before the rose ceremony, while I was watching, and I couldn't get anything for several minutes, so I had kittens until I fast-forwarded through my recording, which was now in two segments! and found the fault coincided with an ad break so I didn't miss anything. Phew.
The Bachelorette has been more engaging than BB so far this summer, great locales and interesting characters, REAL people, and not fakes, mostly, even Frank wasn't a fake, just self-absorbed, my only regret each season is that the very premise of the show involves pain for at least one person.
I hope Ali is kind in the end, both Chris and Roberto seem in love, so it's going to be sad whoever is chosen.
Yep, I read all the spoilers, but I'm keeping an open mind and hoping for the best.

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: July 19th show - Tahiti    July 20th 2010, 8:21 am

jengalives wrote:
#1 Grand Douche: Jason -- actually proposed to the girl and then dumped/humiliated her (on nat'l tv no less) because he was in love w/the runner-up. Later married runner-up in tv wedding.

I thought that too till I heard Melissa say herself they were broken up before that phony "teary-eyed, live break-up" show was being taped.
I kind of had a feeling that Melissa was the one that pulled away from Jason after the show because she was seeing her ex-boyfriend and then Jason turned to Molly...makes a lot of sense since Melissa married her ex less than a year after her "emotional" break-up on TV.
Rolling Eyes
Anyway, I think some of these Bachelor/Bachelorette contestants could win an Oscar for their little crying performances...Jake, Melissa, Jason and Frank to name a few good actors.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: July 19th show - Tahiti    July 20th 2010, 1:45 pm

I commend you all for not mentioning how large Frank's girlfriend's nose was.

I always found Frank appealing for some reason. Tonight, not so much.

I agree that Roberto and Chris are both dreamy.

PostSubject: Re: July 19th show - Tahiti    July 20th 2010, 1:48 pm

Quote :
I commend you all for not mentioning how large Frank's girlfriend's nose was.

You are so bad!
Back to top Go down
Wendi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4131

PostSubject: Re: July 19th show - Tahiti    July 20th 2010, 3:33 pm

I didn't watch but isn't obvious who she chooses in the end? The guy you guys think she slept with?

Unless sleeping with the contenstants is not a big deal on this show?
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: July 19th show - Tahiti    July 20th 2010, 4:02 pm

Wendi wrote:
I didn't watch but isn't obvious who she chooses in the end? The guy you guys think she slept with?

Unless sleeping with the contenstants is not a big deal on this show?

The FD is the only time the contestants have alone time away from the cameras. Jake is the only Bachelor to ever admit to not having sex with all three girls (IMO Tenley) while in the suite.

Bob the Bachelor hooked up with more then 5 girls when he was the Bachelor according to MF.

Ali said it was a chance to "talk" all night to the guys. I don't buy it. Maybe they don't have sex with all three people. I would not be surprised if they do though.

Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: July 19th show - Tahiti    July 20th 2010, 6:25 pm

i bet roberto is good in bed

PostSubject: Re: July 19th show - Tahiti    July 20th 2010, 7:01 pm

thatgirl wrote:
i bet roberto is good in bed

demon banana
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: July 19th show - Tahiti    July 20th 2010, 7:03 pm

I am sure Chris is tolerable as well in that respect.

Number of posts : 17012

PostSubject: Re: July 19th show - Tahiti    July 20th 2010, 7:05 pm

Nancy, I love House Hunters Int'l, I don't miss it. I'm amazed at the price some of these homes go for.

Happy, I think Trista also said that she only slept with Ryan, not the other guy (who's name I can't remember).

thatgirl, I bet you're right
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: July 19th show - Tahiti    July 20th 2010, 7:34 pm

jengalives wrote:
So are people thinking that Frank has taken over as the Biggest Douchebag Ever on the Bachelor/ette? I don't know, I find myself not hating him as much as I thought I would after this episode. Yes, he was a selfish jerk, but when I compare his actions to what Jason, Ed, and even Wes and Justin did, he doesn't look as bad in my eyes, especially if he really was broken up w/the gf when the show started. I would rank them like this:
#2 or Runner-Up Douche: Ed -- may have been dating 1 or more girls when he went on the show, left the show under the guise of "work issues" and screwed around w/said girls while gone, returned to the show and fell for Jillian, was picked as F1 and agreed to get engaged but allegedly cheated post-engagement w/ex.
#3 Slightly Less Douchey: Frank -- probably shouldn't have been on the show, definitely should have told Ali his feelings or left earlier, but fessed up and exited before F2.

I am a little surprised that I think that considering I always liked Ed and Frank has always creeped me out. But all three guys had doubts, none of them should have proposed or stayed until F2, all 3 had the chance to end things before they went to the point of engagement, and only Frank did. Ew, I feel like I'm defending Douche #3, but really I'm just trying to point out what slime some of the other guys were.

Especially on the bolded part. IDC that they broke up prior to the show....Jason himself said that he called Molly with the producers permission. Melissa said that Jason was pulling away from her and things weren't feeling right...she ASKED him several times if it was Molly and he fucking LIED! That is what makes him a douche....own it, if you feel it. I can't fault her for going back to an ex that she had a prior relationship with, they had been together on and off for years. So I'm very happy for Melissa for getting a good guy!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: July 19th show - Tahiti    July 20th 2010, 10:21 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Nancy, I love House Hunters Int'l, I don't miss it. I'm amazed at the price some of these homes go for.

Happy, I think Trista also said that she only slept with Ryan, not the other guy (who's name I can't remember).

thatgirl, I bet you're right

I other guy's name was, Charlie. I adored him.

PostSubject: Re: July 19th show - Tahiti    July 20th 2010, 10:33 pm

Ali wrote in her People blog today that she and Roberto lost power in their hut at about 4 or 5 am and went over to her personal bungalow because it was so hot. They didn't want the staff to see them so they had to be very careful about being seen. The ABC crew with them also didn't know they went there, but she says her and Roberto talked all night long. (yeah right )

I adore Chris L and think he is the sweetest man, but Ali and Robertp have chemistry that is off the charts. IMO

I think Frank was her F1 and if she ends up alone I can see why. I hope she picks someone at the end of this because the two guys are the best F2 ever.

ETA: Apart of me wants Chris and Roberto to reject her at the LRC because Ali is very immature and doesn't know what she wants right now.

Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: July 19th show - Tahiti    July 20th 2010, 10:46 pm

screw Ali, I want Chris AND Roberto all for myself!

ok, ok, just kidding, I want poor Ali to be happy. Rock Paper Scissors!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: July 19th show - Tahiti    July 20th 2010, 11:31 pm

I think I want Chris to win and like him so much because he reminds me so much of my husband (he even kinda looks like him only a few years older since my husband just turned 25). But either way, Ali woud be lucky to have either of the two. They are both great catches!

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July 19th show - Tahiti    

Back to top Go down

July 19th show - Tahiti
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: