View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tracy
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2882
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   July 5th 2010, 8:42 pm

Frances wrote:
Tracy wrote:
Jake is slimey! That smart ass smirk needs to slapped off his face.

So true, Tracy! He makes me sick.

Frances, I did not even like Vienna, but I buying her side of this not his.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4131
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   July 5th 2010, 8:45 pm

I am sorry bu I don't think this girl is that good an actress, she is very very hurt. She is all over the place, not as articulate and calculatting as someone who is did this to seek attention would be.

Jake is a snake!
Back to top Go down
Frances
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 12115
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   July 5th 2010, 8:46 pm

Tracy wrote:
Frances wrote:
Tracy wrote:
Jake is slimey! That smart ass smirk needs to slapped off his face.

So true, Tracy! He makes me sick.

Frances, I did not even like Vienna, but I buying her side of this not his.

I'm glad I didn't watch last season of The Bachelor, Jake acts like an ass.

ETA: Exactly, Wendi!
Back to top Go down
KyGirl
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2205
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   July 5th 2010, 8:50 pm

This is a pic of my husband watching this:

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1907

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   July 5th 2010, 8:51 pm

Please if there is a God, Vienna will not be the next bachelorette

Frances

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   July 5th 2010, 8:51 pm

KyGirl wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
anirtakflowers
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 490
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   July 5th 2010, 8:52 pm

I need another drink. This is grating on my nerves. Yet I can't stop watching. Anyone?
Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   July 5th 2010, 8:52 pm

KyGirl wrote:

OMG me too. He just put headphones on. Couldn't take it anymore.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   July 5th 2010, 8:53 pm

I can't stand Vienna, but I believe her for some reason. WOW he's an ass.
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   July 5th 2010, 8:54 pm

Did you see his facial expression when he yelled at Vienna? That was creepy.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   July 5th 2010, 8:56 pm

This is FUN!! eating popcorn
She is an idiot and he is an idiot...I love watching two idiots fight.

But I think she gets the Oscar for the best acting tonight...Jake's acting just isn't up to par tonight!

Back to top Go down
Tracy
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2882

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   July 5th 2010, 8:56 pm

Jake has anger issues!

Number of posts : 25132

I would be like you guys and give Vienna a pass except for one thing, she sold her side for a big chunk of money because she didn't want to go back to her life in Florida. Her Daddy would have taken of her like he always has.
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4113
Registration date : 2009-05-08

I think the tape measure story really clinched it for me. C'mon, Jake, measure twice, arrange furniture once.

His penis must be enormous very very small.

Last edited by xubaby2000 on July 5th 2010, 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   July 5th 2010, 8:57 pm

The only thing that I believe is that she dumped him and why she dumped him. But I do think it was very classless of her to tell intimate details of their relationship for MONEY. JMO!!! (don't throw too many stones)

Last edited by lovin on July 5th 2010, 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   July 5th 2010, 8:57 pm

Tracy wrote:
Jake has anger issues!

Anger issues...I want to punch both of them in the face

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   July 5th 2010, 8:59 pm

neither team for me. Wow those are 2 of the saddest most pathetic people/douchebags I have ever seen. I feel so good right now about every breakup I have ever had!!!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1907

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   July 5th 2010, 9:00 pm

Goodness, Denny Hamlin, the NASCAR racer is watching. Here is his tweet:

dennyhamlin

stop under minding me... with the interuptions babe... LOL this guy is a piece of work
2 minutes ago via web

TDotMI
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   July 5th 2010, 9:02 pm

anirtakflowers wrote:
I need another drink. This is grating on my nerves. Yet I can't stop watching. Anyone?

Cheers!!!!

It's pretty sad, but I want some more.. I felt sad, mad, angry and LOL'd quite a bit.

That laugh DB he had at the end was pretty creepy and soooo fake.

CH was pissing me off.. he seemed to be on Jake's side... what up with that C?

Team V!! (for now)
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   July 5th 2010, 9:03 pm

p.s. I demand a "PolyAgraph" right now!

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   July 5th 2010, 9:04 pm

I totally believed Vienna. Jake was lying his ugly phony ass off. Yes she is way emotional but he's an angry control freak lying loser.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   July 5th 2010, 9:04 pm

RealityRealmer wrote:

I thought I was the only one that caught that!!

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   July 5th 2010, 9:07 pm

lovin wrote:
The only thing that I believe is that she dumped him and why she dumped him. But I do think it was very classless of her to tell intimate details of their relationship for MONEY. JMO!!! (don't throw too many stones)

Yep I agree. Jake was a douche, but she was a douchette for selling it. Totally unclassy.
Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   July 5th 2010, 9:08 pm

I keep thinking poor Chelsie, what she must of had to go through on Dancing with the Stars.

Administrator

Number of posts : 35356
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   July 5th 2010, 9:09 pm

Wendi wrote:
Hmmm between these two famewhores .....

Go Vienna!!!!!!!

Mu husband hasn't heard anything about this, well a little from commercials. He thinks Jake is the biggest jerk he has ever seen. He is totally on Vienna's side. At the end when he raised his voice like he did, my husband said, "see, that wasn't the first time he has done that.." then he said the magic words, " what a douchebag"
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   July 5th 2010, 9:10 pm

sammieso wrote:
I keep thinking poor Chelsie, what she must of had to go through on Dancing with the Stars.

Agreed! I kept saying "You did this to Chelsie!" and my husband kept saying "Who the hell is Chelsie?"

Also, I stand by my previous statements vis a vis Jake is a giant douche and has a teeny tiny peeny.

Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   July 5th 2010, 9:11 pm

eh I don't really mind that she sold it. That is the way it works in the tabloid centric world we live in now.

Reality stars have to hustle to get their names out there and if they are offered a ton of money from a magazine then I say go for it. Everything is so fake within reality television these days anyway.
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   July 5th 2010, 9:11 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Wendi wrote:
Hmmm between these two famewhores .....

Go Vienna!!!!!!!

Mu husband hasn't heard anything about this, well a little from commercials. He thinks Jake is the biggest jerk he has ever seen. He is totally on Vienna's side. At the end when he raised his voice like he did, my husband said, "see, that wasn't the first time he has done that.." then he said the magic words, " what a douchebag"

See? It's like playing Pin the Tail on the Douchebag!

Last edited by xubaby2000 on July 5th 2010, 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KyGirl
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2205
Registration date : 2010-02-17

lovin wrote:
RealityRealmer wrote:

I thought I was the only one that caught that!!
I caught it too.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   July 5th 2010, 9:12 pm

xubaby2000 wrote:
sammieso wrote:

Agreed! I kept saying "You did this to Chelsie!" and my husband kept saying "Who the hell is Chelsie?"

Also, I stand by my previous statements vis a vis Jake is a giant douche and has a teeny tiny peeny.

I was uncomfortable watching Jake with Chelsie on DWTS. The way he would talk to her was horrendous and creepy.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   July 5th 2010, 9:13 pm

KayS wrote:
I would be like you guys and give Vienna a pass except for one thing, she sold her side for a big chunk of money because she didn't want to go back to her life in Florida. Her Daddy would have taken of her like he always has.

Did you watch the show... Daddy ain't got much. There is nothing wrong with making a buck if someone will pay.
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   July 5th 2010, 9:14 pm

She lost all credibility by selling her side of the story to a tabloid. He's a fame seeking douche who was looking for any reason to finally dump her. I don't feel sorry for either of them. I bet they'll continue to milk their break up when they're cast for season 2 of the Bachelor Pad - wait for it.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   July 5th 2010, 9:14 pm

Jessalyn wrote:
eh I don't really mind that she sold it. That is the way it works in the tabloid centric world we live in now.

Reality stars have to hustle to get their names out there and if they are offered a ton of money from a magazine then I say go for it. Everything is so fake within reality television these days anyway.

Understandable, but she made a point to say she has NO interest in fame, just wants a regular life and job, just happens to be in LA. We will see how she stays out of the limelight now./
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Wendi wrote:
I am sorry bu I don't think this girl is that good an actress, she is very very hurt. She is all over the place, not as articulate and calculatting as someone who is did this to seek attention would be.

Jake is a snake!

Wendi, did you ever read those stories about Vienna? She denied things but her ex-husband did an interview and backed up all the stories that she said were lies.
Her ex-hubby was a soldier serving in Iraq...while he was in Iraq she cleaned out their savings and cheated on him with one of his friends.

Vienna is a classless fame monger.
Jake is a classless fame monger...but at least he didn't sell out their story for money.

It is funny, all Vienna ever wanted was to go back home and she only stayed in LA to support him...I call BS and I think Chris saw BS too because at the end he asked why she wasn't going back home now...she said she had a job but she also let it slip that many in her old hometown turned their back on her ...and I am sure they did after she messed over her ex-husband the way she did.

Good riddance, Jake and Vienna...now stay off my TV.
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   July 5th 2010, 9:15 pm

Jessalyn wrote:
xubaby2000 wrote:
sammieso wrote:

I was uncomfortable watching Jake with Chelsie on DWTS. The way he would talk to her was horrendous and creepy.

Was this the same Chelsie from So You Think You Can Dance?
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   July 5th 2010, 9:15 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
Wendi wrote:

Jake is a snake!

Wendi, did you ever read those stories about Vienna? She denied things but her ex-husband did an interview and backed up all the stories that she said were lies.
Her ex-hubby was a soldier serving in Iraq...while he was in Iraq she cleaned out their savings and cheated on him with one of his friends.

Jake is a classless fame monger...but at least he didn't sell out their story for money.

It is funny, all Vienna ever wanted was to go back home and she only stayed in LA to support him...I call BS and I think Chris saw BS too because at the end he asked why she wasn't going back home now...she said she had a job but she also let it slip that many in her old hometown turned their back on her ...and I am sure they did after she messed over her ex-husband the way she did.

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   July 5th 2010, 9:16 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
KayS wrote:

Did you watch the show... Daddy ain't got much. There is nothing wrong with making a buck if someone will pay.

I guess so Nancy. I love reality tv, except for this part. It all comes down to the money.
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   July 5th 2010, 9:16 pm

By the way did Chris really buy Ali a Cape Cod bracelet?

Because that is adorable and they are really popular around here. I got my mom one once for a gift.

I like the local boy, but I am rooting for Roberto.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   July 5th 2010, 9:17 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
Wendi wrote:

Jake is a snake!

I believe those stories were proven to be false actually. Another tabloid story that turned out not to be true.
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   July 5th 2010, 9:18 pm

KayS wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
KayS wrote:

I guess so Nancy. I love reality tv, except for this part. It all comes down to the money.

Sometimes I feel like the break up was the plan all along. How it all unfolded just always felt planned to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: