View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   July 6th 2010, 1:17 pm

cheri25 wrote:
I just finished watching the Jake and Vienna interview, and my reaction is, Jake is an ass. I couldn't stand Vienna on the show, she was my least favorite. In the interview she seemed very believable, while Jake's smirk, his arrogant behavior and just his over all demeanor turned me off. He wants a woman who will do whatever he wants and not question a thing he says.

That being said, I hope they both disappear and we don't have to see either of them again.

ITA! Jake was trying so hard to look like the good guy that he just came off as an even bigger ass. What's so ironic about this whole thing was the things he was complaining about in Vienna were the exact things everyone told him about her during the show.

I still hate them both, but I do feel a bit sorry for Vienna. I hope she does as she said and just disappears. As for Jake... anyone who dates now deserves him...what a loser. Every girl on his season should be breathing a sigh of relief that they "lost".
Back to top Go down
inkydinkydoo
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3983
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   July 7th 2010, 11:41 am

BarbaraAnn wrote:
inkydinkydoo wrote:
Oops. I was thinking of the host when I posted that little diatribe above. You figured that out, though, didn't you? Not a lot of love for him at my house.

Got to the phrase "...Chris is a scripted little company boy" , went and then the light bulb went off and I knew exactly what you meant.

Inky, heading to WDW in 18 days and counting!!

W-a-a-a-ah! I am so envious!!!! I'm not going till October 1. Tell Mickey "hey" for me, OK?

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   March 11th 2011, 5:25 pm

WTF?!

'The Bachelor's' Vienna Girardi Has Found New Love With Kasey Kahl (tattoo guy!)

Jake Pavelka's #1 pick Vienna Girardi has stepped out with a new man! The lucky guy is none other than "guard and protect your heart" creepy Kasey Kahl from Ali Fedotowsky's season of 'The Bachelorette'.

The couple have been going public lately - with public shows of affection on Twitter.

From Vienna:

Received flowers today! I dnt want to brag.... but I have the most AMAZING boyfriend in the world.

When asked if Vienna would consider doing The Bachelorette, she answered "I already have wonderful man in my life!"

They also stepped out last night at BOA Steakhouse in Hollywood

http://icydk.com/2011/03/10/the-bachelors-vienna-girardi-has-found-new-love-with-kasey-kahl-tattoo-guy/

ETA: I put this here because it said Jake/Vienna discussion but I just realized that this was just about that little special they did. Hope it's still ok to put here.
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   March 11th 2011, 6:25 pm

Double yuck!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   March 11th 2011, 7:28 pm

Perfect for each other!

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2010-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   March 11th 2011, 9:41 pm

ugh... kaseys voice makes me want to rip my ear drums out
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   March 11th 2011, 11:35 pm

I hope they are not on the Bachelor Pad 2. I just can't deal with those two.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   March 12th 2011, 12:57 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
I hope they are not on the Bachelor Pad 2. I just can't deal with those two.

EEWWW! They are totally going to be on it. Vienna has been a shoe in from the beginning and bringing in a romance will make it all the way better for the producers. I don't know if I can stomach it!
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   March 12th 2011, 12:31 pm

Don't you think everyone on Bachelor Pad 2 will hate them as much as we do?! That would make it worth watching. lol!
Back to top Go down
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3685
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   March 12th 2011, 12:33 pm

when and where is this Bachelor Pad 2 on? I've never seen it. what network, day and time?
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   March 12th 2011, 12:43 pm

speedy0103 wrote:
when and where is this Bachelor Pad 2 on? I've never seen it. what network, day and time?

It's not on yet. Tbh I don't even know if they have a cast or have started filming yet. lol But it has been renewed for a second season.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   March 12th 2011, 1:01 pm

speedy0103 wrote:

Last season's information There's a lot of love (and loathing) in the room as fan-favorites, arch-rivals, scheming villains and the sexiest participants from the Bachelor franchise reunite under one roof in a new series to compete for $250,000 and perhaps... a "second chance" at love on ABC's BACHELOR PAD, premiering MONDAY, AUGUST 9 (8:00-10:00 p.m., ET).
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   March 12th 2011, 2:35 pm

they will HATE Vienna but Kasey will be there to guard and protect her heart, and maybe he will sing too!
happy dance 2

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   March 12th 2011, 2:49 pm

RealityRealmer wrote:
they will HATE Vienna but Kasey will be there to guard and protect her heart, and maybe he will sing too!
happy dance 2

roll on floor laughi

Now I really hope they make it on the show!
Back to top Go down
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   March 12th 2011, 6:45 pm

Mappy wrote:
speedy0103 wrote:

Last season's information There's a lot of love (and loathing) in the room as fan-favorites, arch-rivals, scheming villains and the sexiest participants from the Bachelor franchise reunite under one roof in a new series to compete for $250,000 and perhaps... a "second chance" at love on ABC's BACHELOR PAD, premiering MONDAY, AUGUST 9 (8:00-10:00 p.m., ET).

thanks Mappy. How do they win the $250,000? Do they kill each other off?
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   March 12th 2011, 6:49 pm

speedy0103 wrote:
Mappy wrote:
speedy0103 wrote:

I don't know lol!
Back to top Go down
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   March 12th 2011, 6:51 pm

Mappy wrote:
speedy0103 wrote:
Mappy wrote:
speedy0103 wrote:

I don't know lol!

Wait, I thought you knew everything. Don't crush my world Mappy. Not today! lol!
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   March 12th 2011, 10:31 pm

speedy0103 wrote:
Mappy wrote:
speedy0103 wrote:

They have challenges and then I think they had anonymous voting to determine who went home every week. (one guy and one girl) But killing each other off might be how the up the ante for season 2!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   March 13th 2011, 8:51 am

its_glinda_now wrote:
speedy0103 wrote:
Mappy wrote:
speedy0103 wrote:

They have challenges and then I think they had anonymous voting to determine who went home every week. (one guy and one girl) But killing each other off might be how the up the ante for season 2!

See! It's good that I don't know everything. You and Glinda have saved BP with a new twist lol!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   March 13th 2011, 6:20 pm

From last season:
Quote :

The series begins with 19 of the most unforgettable characters from seasons past living together in the Bachelor Pad mansion. Each week, they'll square off in head-to-head challenges to compete for immunity and the opportunity to go on a date with the contestant of their choice.

The winner of the challenge will then grant immunity to one of his or her dates via the presentation of a rose.

At the end of each episode, the contestants will vote amongst themselves to determine which cast members will be eliminated from the competition. The show offers the 19 now-single contestants a "second chance" at finding love, something that didn't quite work out the first time around.

ETA: What Mappy and Glinda said. lol!

Last edited by HAPPY4LIFE on March 13th 2011, 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bronwyn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   March 13th 2011, 6:21 pm

Bachelor Pad is Big Brother, without the live feeds, but with more sex.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   March 13th 2011, 6:23 pm

Bronwyn wrote:

I actually enjoyed this show last season more then I thought I would.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9247
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   March 13th 2011, 6:24 pm

it's basically the cool kids vs. the non-cool kids, or wait that's wrong,

it's couples/hooks up vs. the non couples/hook ups
Back to top Go down
Bronwyn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   March 13th 2011, 6:26 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Bronwyn wrote:

I actually enjoyed this show last season more then I thought I would.

Me too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion   

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 Bachelorette/Vienna & Jake Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: