Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Palumbo/Baby Gia!!!!!   August 20th 2010, 12:00 am

I agree, Happy! And I love how happy they both look in all of their pictures together.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Palumbo/Baby Gia!!!!!   August 20th 2010, 12:04 am

They do look happy together! I'd bet that she would look even happier though, if she could teach him how to eat with his mouth closed.

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Palumbo/Baby Gia!!!!!   August 20th 2010, 12:26 am

Maybe absence makes the heart grow fonder. She might miss the annoying way he chews.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
gmtbb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3733
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Palumbo/Baby Gia!!!!!   August 20th 2010, 9:13 am

She's beautiful! I wasn't expecting that lol
Back to top Go down
http://thecornertv.wordpress.com/
krizstyling

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Palumbo/Baby Gia!!!!!   August 20th 2010, 2:08 pm

Wow. She is pretty! Well he did say last night "You think I'd hook up with a donkey" Lawdddd...
Back to top Go down
sweetpeatx
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2585
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Palumbo/Baby Gia!!!!!   August 20th 2010, 2:37 pm

dmj wrote:
I lost all respect for Enzo today. He called Britney a f'ing c*** in a convo with Matt. There was no cause for it, Brit hadn't done anything to him. So unnecessary and crude.

O.M.G. Seriously? I absolutely hate when men call women that. You're right, there is NO excuse for saying something like that about her. She hasn't done anything to him. He's just nervous because she won and he knows he's probably going on the block. I mean, there aren't many people to choose from at this point.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Palumbo/Baby Gia!!!!!   August 20th 2010, 3:44 pm

Awwww Enzo is a have not. boohoo
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Palumbo/Baby Gia!!!!!   August 20th 2010, 8:03 pm

thanks Glinda- I agree she is really beautiful and they make a lovely couple. I still love Enzo at my core but he is pushing it at this point and I am a little pissed at him here and there for this and that- my guess is she makes him a better man and he needs to rise to the challenge and realize how lucky he is- I choose to believe that he does and will.

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Palumbo/Baby Gia!!!!!   August 21st 2010, 5:49 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Palumbo/Baby Gia!!!!!   August 23rd 2010, 1:27 am

Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Palumbo/Baby Gia!!!!!   August 23rd 2010, 7:56 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

Didn't expect to see the penguin. Too cute! lol!
Back to top Go down
BlueBonnet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Palumbo/Baby Gia!!!!!   August 23rd 2010, 10:47 am

Isn't there a bottom half or pants to his penguin suit? If there is, why does he get away with wearing only half of the suit? Kristen had to wear her complete outfit.

Silly me, I'm expecting BB to be fair!
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Palumbo/Baby Gia!!!!!   August 23rd 2010, 10:49 am

BlueBonnet wrote:
Isn't there a bottom half or pants to his penguin suit? If there is, why does he get away with wearing only half of the suit? Kristen had to wear her complete outfit.

Silly me, I'm expecting BB to be fair!

I don't understand why he's not forced to wear the hood part properly. Kristen had to wear the wig, and Casey always had to have the hood part up on his banana suit.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Palumbo/Baby Gia!!!!!   August 23rd 2010, 10:54 am

I don't get it either. A penalty nom or 2 would certainly help get him out this week.
Back to top Go down
mrspalumbo

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: This is Enzo's wife   August 25th 2010, 1:42 pm

Just wanted to say thank you to all of you that posted such nice things about me. I was unaware that my MySpace was even still up and have not logged on in a few years but thank you all the same. YES-my husbands eating habits are awful and I do nag him about them regularly. To me what is most important is that when we are at a restaurant or dinner party he does NOT do that but at home he does and right now he is technically at home in that house. My husband IS exactly how he is on the show at home..he is not overplaying a single thing. He has been like this since the day we met and what I am so envious about is that he honestly could NOT care any less what people think. Of course I have a few issues with things that he said and will address them when he gets home, but I know he did not intend to be so hurtful. I think if I was stuck in that house I would go crazy as well. I am not defending some of these things, just saying who knows what I would do or say at that point. Thanks again to all of you for supporting my husband. He is an incredible father and husband and although he is alot to handle sometimes with his larger than life personality...that is him and I love him for all that he is and is not and thank you for loving him too! Meow Meow Smile
Back to top Go down
Jess_BBLove
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1864
Registration date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Palumbo/Baby Gia!!!!!   August 25th 2010, 1:44 pm

Hi, Mrs. Palumbo! Happy Anniversary!

So glad to see you posting here! Welcome to AABB!
Back to top Go down
Von
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1540
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Palumbo/Baby Gia!!!!!   August 25th 2010, 1:55 pm

Happy Anniversary Mrs Palumbol

I am glad to hear that Enzo has better manners in public and that he is a good father & husband.

welcome to AABB the water is fine BB hot tub , there is party time cheers to you join in on the fun.
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9685
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Palumbo/Baby Gia!!!!!   August 25th 2010, 2:00 pm

Love AABB fireworks fireworks Happy Anniversary!!! You are gorgeous and Enzo talks with love about You and your little Gea![spelling?] She must be darling!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Palumbo/Baby Gia!!!!!   August 25th 2010, 2:10 pm

Happy Anniversary Joella. Enzo is a very lucky man. Beautiful wife and child.

I hope you aren't too offended reading some of the negative things we've posted. I, too, am guilty but your man sure knows how to push buttons lol

The Enzo I loved is the one who showed up last night sharing you giving birth to your daughter. Compassionate and funny all at the same time. Baby was covered with cheese LOL He's too much!
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Palumbo/Baby Gia!!!!!   August 25th 2010, 2:25 pm

Welcome Mrs. Palumbo to AABB

sounds like Enzo wants another baby soon!!

Very Happy

mrspalumbo

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Palumbo/Baby Gia!!!!!   August 25th 2010, 2:28 pm

Thanks!! Today is a hard day for me because we both usually take off work spend the day together. Luckily I will see him three weeks from today! I was told from the beginning that I have to have tough skin about peoples opinions so I am ok with most stuff. Heck-sometimes I agree!!! I rarely get deeply offended and have not with any posts here. I did hear that he was sharing all the crazy details of Gia's birth-he always shares too much but that is why he is entertaining..he really does not care!!! Being that Enz only spoke Italian until he was about 6, he still makes up some English words so I am forever shaking my head and correcting him. He just shrugs and says" yeah whatever:..lol Love him or hate him, you always have an opinion because the one thing he is not is boring. I am really hoping that he wins an HOH soon so that he, as all of the viewers, can see his lil Gia Bella...of course I am biased but she is too cute! Everyone says she looks just like him..he teases and calls her Enza. Again..thanks for all the love and support!!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Palumbo/Baby Gia!!!!!   August 25th 2010, 2:44 pm

mrspalumbo wrote:
Thanks!! Today is a hard day for me because we both usually take off work spend the day together. Luckily I will see him three weeks from today! I was told from the beginning that I have to have tough skin about peoples opinions so I am ok with most stuff. Heck-sometimes I agree!!! I rarely get deeply offended and have not with any posts here. I did hear that he was sharing all the crazy details of Gia's birth-he always shares too much but that is why he is entertaining..he really does not care!!! Being that Enz only spoke Italian until he was about 6, he still makes up some English words so I am forever shaking my head and correcting him. He just shrugs and says" yeah whatever:..lol Love him or hate him, you always have an opinion because the one thing he is not is boring. I am really hoping that he wins an HOH soon so that he, as all of the viewers, can see his lil Gia Bella...of course I am biased but she is too cute! Everyone says she looks just like him..he teases and calls her Enza. Again..thanks for all the love and support!!

Welcome, Mrs. Palumbo!!
Your husband is blessed to have such a beauty for a wife ...your pretty disposition matches your pretty looks.
It must be hard seeing negative things said about your hubby... but I am sooooo glad you don't take it to heart and know it just comes with being on Big Brother.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Palumbo/Baby Gia!!!!!   August 25th 2010, 2:47 pm

Welcome! Embarassed You're a great sport. I can dish it out on the boards, but I would be taken out of that house in a strait jacket probably the first week. I don't know how the house guests do it, and I don't know how the families can handle watching it and reading the boards! Happy Anniversary.
Back to top Go down
BlueBonnet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Palumbo/Baby Gia!!!!!   August 25th 2010, 2:59 pm

welcome Mrs Palumbo.

You are a very good sport and a very pretty wifey. I have been leading the pack saying mean things about Enzo. I just want you to know that most of it is viewer frustration and venting and poor attempts at humor. I will try to tone it down a notch or 2 and will never direct my bad comments to you.

Happy Anniversary Kiss of Love
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Palumbo/Baby Gia!!!!!   August 25th 2010, 3:05 pm

Mrs. Palumbo, if I said anything negative about your hubby I just need you to know one little thing...

BlueBonnet

I hope you keep posting with us, Mrs. Palumbo, then you will soon realize we are all nothing but a buncha silly chicklets and a few silly guys who love Big Brother and we love to talk/bash/analyze every detail about it.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Palumbo/Baby Gia!!!!!   August 25th 2010, 3:06 pm

BlueBonnet wrote:
welcome Mrs Palumbo.

You are a very good sport and a very pretty wifey. I have been leading the pack saying mean things about Enzo. I just want you to know that most of it is viewer frustration and venting and poor attempts at humor. I will try to tone it down a notch or 2 and will never direct my bad comments to you.

Happy Anniversary Kiss of Love

Yeah, you should read some of the things she said about me! duts rule demon banana dancing banana

Last edited by Moody on August 25th 2010, 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Palumbo/Baby Gia!!!!!   August 25th 2010, 3:13 pm

Are you watching the feeds? or just the show?

I just updating him talking about you and your anniversary

HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Palumbo/Baby Gia!!!!!   August 25th 2010, 3:37 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
Mrs. Palumbo, if I said anything negative about your hubby I just need you to know one little thing...

BlueBonnet

I hope you keep posting with us, Mrs. Palumbo, then you will soon realize we are all nothing but a buncha silly chicklets and a few silly guys who love Big Brother and we love to talk/bash/analyze every detail about it.

Mrs. Palumbo to AABB!

Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3140
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Palumbo/Baby Gia!!!!!   August 25th 2010, 3:38 pm

Happy Anniversary!!!! Whether I am a fan of Enzo or not is irrelevant.

The one thing that should be obvious to everyone is how much he loves you and your daughter. I actually find that to be a most endearing quality.

Dip your feet in its really fun around here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
BlueBonnet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Palumbo/Baby Gia!!!!!   August 25th 2010, 3:46 pm

big cry
Back to top Go down
mrspalumbo

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Palumbo/Baby Gia!!!!!   August 25th 2010, 4:01 pm

I am totally not like that. I am realistic and know that not everyone will love and adore my husband as I do. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. My husband is not perfect and I am aware that he is under a magnifying glass for the country to watch and talk about. That is the point! I think if anything it just proves that he is a regular guy with regular flaws. Without me there to keep him in check he is running wild like a child when the teacher leaves the room..lol I have to say that nothing on THIS site has been malicious. I do not even look at articles when I can tell they are nasty. Which is how I found this site...you were all so nice and supportive. You have honestly made my day that much easier..so thanks again. He is SUCH a doting father and such a ridiculously sweet husband who tells me every single day how much he loves me and how beautiful he thinks I am, that on this day I am so glad that above all else you are all able to see that regardless of your overall opinion of him. So again, thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35538
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Palumbo/Baby Gia!!!!!   August 25th 2010, 4:03 pm

mrspalumbo wrote:

He is very dear when he talks about you and the baby. I've posted that before you ever joined.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5738
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Palumbo/Baby Gia!!!!!   August 25th 2010, 4:14 pm

Wow, Mrs. Palumbo,
Happy Anniversary, Welcome to AABB and may I say what ever Enzo faults, one of his strengths is his taste in wives. You are defiantly a class act.
I am so glad you have not been offended by anything you read here.

welcome
Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Palumbo/Baby Gia!!!!!   August 25th 2010, 4:15 pm

mrspalumbo wrote:
Just wanted to say thank you to all of you that posted such nice things about me. I was unaware that my MySpace was even still up and have not logged on in a few years but thank you all the same. YES-my husbands eating habits are awful and I do nag him about them regularly. To me what is most important is that when we are at a restaurant or dinner party he does NOT do that but at home he does and right now he is technically at home in that house. My husband IS exactly how he is on the show at home..he is not overplaying a single thing. He has been like this since the day we met and what I am so envious about is that he honestly could NOT care any less what people think. Of course I have a few issues with things that he said and will address them when he gets home, but I know he did not intend to be so hurtful. I think if I was stuck in that house I would go crazy as well. I am not defending some of these things, just saying who knows what I would do or say at that point. Thanks again to all of you for supporting my husband. He is an incredible father and husband and although he is alot to handle sometimes with his larger than life personality...that is him and I love him for all that he is and is not and thank you for loving him too! Meow Meow Smile

Oh, wow! Welcome! I love Enzo, eating habits and all. Maybe we'll see you in Vegas? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Palumbo/Baby Gia!!!!!   August 25th 2010, 4:16 pm

Welcome to AABB Mrs. Palumbo. Happy Anniversary.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Palumbo/Baby Gia!!!!!   August 25th 2010, 4:19 pm

mrspalumbo wrote:
I am totally not like that. I am realistic and know that not everyone will love and adore my husband as I do. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. My husband is not perfect and I am aware that he is under a magnifying glass for the country to watch and talk about. That is the point! I think if anything it just proves that he is a regular guy with regular flaws. Without me there to keep him in check he is running wild like a child when the teacher leaves the room..lol I have to say that nothing on THIS site has been malicious. I do not even look at articles when I can tell they are nasty. Which is how I found this site...you were all so nice and supportive. You have honestly made my day that much easier..so thanks again. He is SUCH a doting father and such a ridiculously sweet husband who tells me every single day how much he loves me and how beautiful he thinks I am, that on this day I am so glad that above all else you are all able to see that regardless of your overall opinion of him. So again, thank you Smile

As someone who has watched the feeds a lot this season he misses you and your daughter more then anything. He really wanted to win the last HoH to get a picture and letter from home. He fought really hard to win the POV and has to wear the penguin suit now. Have you seen him wearing it?

I bet you can't wait to see him on finale night.

Happy Anniversary! Your wedding pictures were beautiful.

Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Palumbo/Baby Gia!!!!!   August 25th 2010, 4:21 pm

Mrs. Palumbo

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3672
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Palumbo/Baby Gia!!!!!   August 25th 2010, 4:24 pm

welcome to AABB mrspalumbo and Happy Anniversary! It must be hard on you today to be separated from Enzo.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8638
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Palumbo/Baby Gia!!!!!   August 25th 2010, 4:24 pm

mrspalumbo wrote:

Happy Anniversary

We could certainly all tell how wonderful you are by the way he speaks of you. He simply adores you and is quite proud to have you as his wife and Gia as his beautiful baby. I know it must be terribly hard to not only be apart but to have so much speculation about him.
I hope the next 3 weeks fly by for you!

P.S. He is being a pretty good sport about the Penguin suit. He is slightly stressing about what you think about him giving his clothes away. I have no doubt you are quite supportive, but it is cute when he says "I don't know what wifey will say" about the clothes.
Back to top Go down
http://http:/ / imaginethismidsouth.auctionsound.com/
realitycarol
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Palumbo/Baby Gia!!!!!   August 25th 2010, 4:25 pm

hi ya Mrs. Palumbo and welcome to AABB. Happy Anniversary! Enzo is sure trying to get a happy anniversary message sent to you!

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Palumbo/Baby Gia!!!!!   

Back to top Go down

Enzo Palumbo/Baby Gia!!!!!
Page 6 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 12-
Jump to: