all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Andrew Gordon

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
sammieso
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Gordon   September 13th 2010, 8:08 pm

Lori wrote:
I think he had a monster crush on Kristen and was jealous of Kris and Hayden. His outburst on the live show was the woman scorned coming out of him!! lol!


I think so too.

_________________
Forget regret, or life is yours to miss....Rent
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3491
Location : The Big Brother house!
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Gordon   September 13th 2010, 8:54 pm

Janelle's#1Fan wrote:
sweetpeatx wrote:
I tweeted Andrew a while back and asked him why he seemed to hate all the girls in the house but not the guys. He said:

@sweetpeatexas ru kidding me-i loved Kathy, Annie,& Kristen- i disliked Matt- never hate anyone just may not get along with some of them.


He loved Kristen? He had a funny way of showing it. what the f*

He definitely loved her! That's why he was so angry when he caught her getting frisky with Hayden under the covers.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Gordon   September 13th 2010, 9:00 pm

its_glinda_now wrote:
Janelle's#1Fan wrote:
sweetpeatx wrote:
I tweeted Andrew a while back and asked him why he seemed to hate all the girls in the house but not the guys. He said:

@sweetpeatexas ru kidding me-i loved Kathy, Annie,& Kristen- i disliked Matt- never hate anyone just may not get along with some of them.


He loved Kristen? He had a funny way of showing it. what the f*

He definitely loved her! That's why he was so angry when he caught her getting frisky with Hayden under the covers.


ITA!

_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9282
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Gordon   September 13th 2010, 9:06 pm

can't hate the guy for liking kristen. Hell i love her after seeing her modeling pics!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Gordon   September 13th 2010, 9:39 pm

bergen wrote:
can't hate the guy for liking kristen. Hell i love her after seeing her modeling pics!


It has more to do with the way he showed he liked her then having feelings for her.

_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Gordon   September 13th 2010, 11:22 pm

He may have "loved" her, but he didn't show her respect. I didn't appreciate what I saw as Andrew talking down to the women. If he wanted to do a speech that was provocative, okay, but be an equal opportunity basher. His speech singling out Kristen, not Hayden, was low class and cowardly, imo. From what I remember, she was more human to him than anyone in the house.
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Gordon   September 13th 2010, 11:25 pm

ranjake wrote:
He may have "loved" her, but he didn't show her respect. I didn't appreciate what I saw as Andrew talking down to the women. If he wanted to do a speech that was provocative, okay, but be an equal opportunity basher. His speech singling out Kristen, not Hayden, was low class and cowardly, imo. From what I remember, she was more human to him than anyone in the house.


tens
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Gordon   September 16th 2010, 10:46 am



I wish this guy would stop with the bs about his speech. Why did he only go after Kristen? He told Rachel and Brendon he wanted to destroy her before the speech.

Check out the end of the video. Andrew creeps me out.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9282
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Gordon   September 16th 2010, 11:00 am

LOVE HIM!
Back to top Go down
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 22967
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Gordon   September 16th 2010, 11:05 am

Yeah he doesn't like crap talking but he enjoyed seeing Britney choke? Are you kidding me? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8856
Location : On the beach
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Gordon   September 16th 2010, 11:41 am

He looked like a weirdo last night...His eyes creep me out.

_________________
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3142
Location : SF Bay Area
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Gordon   September 16th 2010, 12:51 pm

zip a lip
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Gordon   September 16th 2010, 4:19 pm


_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 16475
Location : Ottawa, Ontario
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Gordon   September 17th 2010, 1:46 pm

Did Andrew ever say anything about going to the Reality event in Vegas? Yom Kippur starts tonight at sundown so probably not?
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3491
Location : The Big Brother house!
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Gordon   September 17th 2010, 9:52 pm

I've seen a few pictures of him in Vegas on twitter. Posted by BBdish

Back to top Go down
Fortian
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2192
Location : Sydney, Australia.
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Gordon   September 17th 2010, 10:31 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Did Andrew ever say anything about going to the Reality event in Vegas? Yom Kippur starts tonight at sundown so probably not?

He was one of the first interviewed by Crystal tonight..

He kind of pushed in- said he had to be done straight away because he was leaving to go back to his room before Yom Kippur.

_________________
Every year I say I won't watch Big Brother.....  Who am I kidding??  
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4630
Location : South Carolina
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Gordon   September 17th 2010, 10:34 pm

How long does this holiday last? Will he be able to do anything all weekend?
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Gordon   September 17th 2010, 10:43 pm

Gimme wrote:
How long does this holiday last? Will he be able to do anything all weekend?

I believe Yom Kippur is the high holy day/day of atonement. Fasting and prayer for 25 hours I think, sunset to sunset.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4630
Location : South Carolina
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Gordon   September 17th 2010, 10:45 pm

Mappy wrote:
Gimme wrote:
How long does this holiday last? Will he be able to do anything all weekend?

I believe Yom Kippur is the high holy day/day of atonement. Fasting and prayer for 25 hours I think, sunset to sunset.

So he will be laying on his hotel bed, much like he did in the house the day of that Matt/Rachel showdown, all day tomorrow? Not sure I am getting why he went... but oh well.
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5594
Location : SF Bay Area
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Gordon   September 17th 2010, 11:15 pm

Gimme wrote:
Mappy wrote:
Gimme wrote:
How long does this holiday last? Will he be able to do anything all weekend?

I believe Yom Kippur is the high holy day/day of atonement. Fasting and prayer for 25 hours I think, sunset to sunset.

So he will be laying on his hotel bed, much like he did in the house the day of that Matt/Rachel showdown, all day tomorrow? Not sure I am getting why he went... but oh well.

There are temples in Las Vegas amazingly enough. And no, he will not be laying in bed all day tomorrow (a tad insulting to another religion). You start Yom Kippur with a festive meal just before the holiday, at sunset you start with Kol Nidrei service, and the following day you attend four different services (last one, Ne'ila, starts at sunset on Saturday). You spend the entire 25-26 hours in complete fast (no liquids either) and in prayer and study of the Torah. Saturday you also have Yizkor service to remember your departed family members. This year Yom Kippur also falls on Sabbath, which makes it even more revered. Following Ne'ila, you celebrate and welcome New Year - drink, eat, party. Andrew will be able to party tomorrow night, and attend the event on Sunday.

_________________
Warning: preceding post may contain sarcasm, unless otherwise stated; literal interpretation may be hazardous to your health; use caution while reading.
"Bigfoot in glass houses shouldn't throw poltergeist"
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4630
Location : South Carolina
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Gordon   September 17th 2010, 11:47 pm

currentresident wrote:
There are temples in Las Vegas amazingly enough. And no, he will not be laying in bed all day tomorrow (a tad insulting to another religion). You start Yom Kippur with a festive meal just before the holiday, at sunset you start with Kol Nidrei service, and the following day you attend four different services (last one, Ne'ila, starts at sunset on Saturday). You spend the entire 25-26 hours in complete fast (no liquids either) and in prayer and study of the Torah. Saturday you also have Yizkor service to remember your departed family members. This year Yom Kippur also falls on Sabbath, which makes it even more revered. Following Ne'ila, you celebrate and welcome New Year - drink, eat, party. Andrew will be able to party tomorrow night, and attend the event on Sunday.

Its a tad obvious I know nothing about the religion. I can barely keep up with my own. Thanks for explaining. Sounds like he has a busy day.
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Gordon   September 18th 2010, 10:03 am

currentresident wrote:
Gimme wrote:
Mappy wrote:
Gimme wrote:
How long does this holiday last? Will he be able to do anything all weekend?

I believe Yom Kippur is the high holy day/day of atonement. Fasting and prayer for 25 hours I think, sunset to sunset.

So he will be laying on his hotel bed, much like he did in the house the day of that Matt/Rachel showdown, all day tomorrow? Not sure I am getting why he went... but oh well.

There are temples in Las Vegas amazingly enough. And no, he will not be laying in bed all day tomorrow (a tad insulting to another religion). You start Yom Kippur with a festive meal just before the holiday, at sunset you start with Kol Nidrei service, and the following day you attend four different services (last one, Ne'ila, starts at sunset on Saturday). You spend the entire 25-26 hours in complete fast (no liquids either) and in prayer and study of the Torah. Saturday you also have Yizkor service to remember your departed family members. This year Yom Kippur also falls on Sabbath, which makes it even more revered. Following Ne'ila, you celebrate and welcome New Year - drink, eat, party. Andrew will be able to party tomorrow night, and attend the event on Sunday.

Thank you Elen. I have a better understanding of the holy day.
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Gordon   September 19th 2010, 2:13 pm

Back to top Go down
catty
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 15076
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Gordon   September 19th 2010, 4:48 pm

OMG...there's the guy I was asking about!

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Gordon   September 25th 2010, 7:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Gordon   October 7th 2010, 6:38 pm

Captain_Kosher

the hot dog outfit now on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270646157873
15 minutes ago via web
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3491
Location : The Big Brother house!
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Gordon   October 8th 2010, 12:40 pm

Janelle's#1Fan wrote:
Captain_Kosher

the hot dog outfit now on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270646157873
15 minutes ago via web

Poor Andrew! I bet he doesn't get very much for it.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4630
Location : South Carolina
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Gordon   October 8th 2010, 1:33 pm

its_glinda_now wrote:
Janelle's#1Fan wrote:
Captain_Kosher

the hot dog outfit now on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270646157873
15 minutes ago via web

Poor Andrew! I bet he doesn't get very much for it.

He should have put this up week 4.

Where are all those fans that told him he was such a fantastic player?
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Gordon   October 8th 2010, 2:32 pm

*snicker*

_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
catty
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 15076
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Gordon   October 10th 2010, 10:23 pm

Andrew is chatting at Jokers on Tues Oct 12th at 10PM ET/ 7PM PT

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck
Back to top Go down
bbgeo



Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Gordon   October 12th 2010, 8:08 pm

Hey everyone im scheduled to have andrew of bb12 on tomm 10/13 6 pm est http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-brothers tune in and call
Back to top Go down
catty
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 15076
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Gordon   October 12th 2010, 9:53 pm

Andrew is going to be ustreaming football pics on Wed or Thursday nights. I'll post a link whenever I find out what it is. Just in case anyone is interested.

His chat at jokers is pretty good. He spoke some about his religion. It was nice. I know it's not popular around here, but I like him.

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck
Back to top Go down
catty
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 15076
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Gordon   October 12th 2010, 9:58 pm

From past BB hgs he likes Marvin. Janelle.

All Stars was his favorite season.

ETA: He didn't like Will and he might have said ED, but I'm not sure.

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck


Last edited by catty on October 12th 2010, 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Gordon   October 12th 2010, 9:58 pm

I am glad you enjoyed it catty!

I am sure others did as well

_________________
"If you need something done, give it to the busiest person"
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
catty
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 15076
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Gordon   October 12th 2010, 10:04 pm

He signed off by asking the interview to ask Rachel a couple questions tomorrow.

1. If Brendon wasn't in the house, would she have liked Andrew? LOL
2. If Brendon wasn't in the house, what 3 people would she have aligned with?

Good questions Andrew Smile

And thanks Kimmie.

He also said he doesn't believe Matt's wife when she says she didn't know that Matt was going to lie about her. The interviewer said he believed her.

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck
Back to top Go down
bbgeo



Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Gordon   October 12th 2010, 11:53 pm

Hey everyone im scheduled to have andrew of bb12 on tomm 10/13 6 pm est http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-brothers tune in and call
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5594
Location : SF Bay Area
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Gordon   October 13th 2010, 12:03 am

catty wrote:
He signed off by asking the interview to ask Rachel a couple questions tomorrow.

1. If Brendon wasn't in the house, would she have liked Andrew? LOL
2. If Brendon wasn't in the house, what 3 people would she have aligned with?

Good questions Andrew Smile

And thanks Kimmie.

He also said he doesn't believe Matt's wife when she says she didn't know that Matt was going to lie about her. The interviewer said he believed her.

I agree with him on that. Matt himself said that his family knew what he was doing, and Stacy slipped up a few times in her chats. I perfectly understand that she would have wanted to distance herself from the lie after the reaction it got.

_________________
Warning: preceding post may contain sarcasm, unless otherwise stated; literal interpretation may be hazardous to your health; use caution while reading.
"Bigfoot in glass houses shouldn't throw poltergeist"
Back to top Go down
snow
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 13238
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Gordon   October 13th 2010, 10:09 am

I feel the same way current.

_________________


SUN 8/7c WED 8/7c THUR 9/8c
Back to top Go down
bbgeo



Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Gordon   October 13th 2010, 4:01 pm

Captain_Kosher Andrew Gordon
will be on tonight 6pm EST talking sports http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-brothers
Back to top Go down
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Gordon   October 13th 2010, 4:09 pm

bbgeo, please Quit Spamming all the threads.
They will be deleted

_________________
"If you need something done, give it to the busiest person"
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Andrew Gordon   

Back to top Go down
 
Andrew Gordon
Back to top 
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 12-
Jump to: