Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Twilighters and New Mooners   July 26th 2012, 12:24 pm

I feel bad for all involved. The press and fans have been brutal. His kids will see that one day. You just never know do you? Shocked here!
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Twilighters and New Mooners   July 26th 2012, 1:05 pm

I only feel bad for the wife & kids and I guess Rob. Kristen & director boy can fuck off.

More pics:

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/70665502.html
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Twilighters and New Mooners   July 26th 2012, 2:16 pm

Good point Lally.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Twilighters and New Mooners   July 26th 2012, 2:44 pm

lallybelle wrote:
I only feel bad for the wife & kids and I guess Rob. Kristen & director boy can fuck off.

More pics:

Get a room for heaven's sake!!! WTH were they thinking? Kristen is well aware she has paparazzi following her 24/7. What did she expect??

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3275
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Twilighters and New Mooners   July 26th 2012, 3:16 pm

Shug wrote:
lallybelle wrote:

More pics:

Get a room for heaven's sake!!! WTH were they thinking? Kristen is well aware she has paparazzi following her 24/7. What did she expect??

I know! I just can't get my head around her actions. Makes no sense...unless she wanted to get caught? That would be sooo stupid. I really think that she has ruined her career for the forseeable future. I don't really care.

I feel terrible for the wife, kids, and Rob. It's been reported that he has moved out of their house...as well he should. imo

I think the blue hat she has is Rob's, too. ICK!
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Twilighters and New Mooners   July 26th 2012, 4:14 pm

HLN is reporting that Robert packed up his belongings and moved out of the house he shares with Kristen.

They're interviewing fans about it and for the most part they're supporting Rob and mad at Kristen.

Number of posts : 12116

PostSubject: Re: Twilighters and New Mooners   July 26th 2012, 5:48 pm

I don't judge Kristen. I think what she did is horrifying but I don't judge her because I look at my own sins.

I have to wonder what was on her mind and in her heart as well. Kristen is so aware of the paparazzi to even an acute point. Lots of things pop in my head. Did she want to get out of her relationship, is Rob too suffocating, is she simply a very immature 22 year old...we don't have all the facts. I'm not excusing her behavior just trying to understand it.

I won't be watching Breaking Dawn part two. It's not because of the cast, just personal reasons.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Twilighters and New Mooners   July 26th 2012, 5:52 pm

Frances wrote:
I don't judge Kristen. I think what she did is horrifying but I don't judge her because I look at my own sins.

I have to wonder what was on her mind and in her heart as well. Kristen is so aware of the paparazzi to even an acute point. Lots of things pop in my head. Did she want to get out of her relationship, is Rob too suffocating, is she simply a very immature 22 year old...we don't have all the facts. I'm not excusing her behavior just trying to understand it.

I won't be watching Breaking Dawn part two. It's not because of the cast, just personal reasons.

It's interesting that you said that Frances. I've read many comments today wondering if she did it on purpose to break away from Rob. It's possible. Who knows why people do what they do???

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Twilighters and New Mooners   July 26th 2012, 7:24 pm

I will still go see BD2 nothing could keep me away. I'm still as excited as ever! They are 2 characters in the movie, so I am separating that from real life. The movie will be awesome and we can all know that they were in "love" then! Smile

She's 22, while I was in a very steady relationship at that age, she's young!

Shug you asked about hard limit, I would say YES I think that is Rob's hard limit!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1294
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Twilighters and New Mooners   July 27th 2012, 12:03 am

Frances wrote:

I agree Frances, but I will have to watch the final of the series. Maybe not at the theatre, but I will definitely do the DVD. But I will watch it because what has happened shouldn't affect the other actors, director and others that worked on the film. The movie still looks incredible..

In the end, I wouldn't want to be cheated on. I would have a serious hard line, but I have seem my mom accept my Dad back after he cheated. Now, she's gone and he's still here ... ironic at the max. But, I love my Dad ... we have repaired alot of bad stuff because I think my Mom would have wanted that. If she could forgive, I should ...

This whole situation has brought up alot of individual feelings. No one knows what they would do until they are actually put in that situation. Then again, it's their lives. Not ours ... but I still feel sad.

ETA: For some weird reason, not to project, but I think that Kristen doesn't think she deserves to be loved. Not to mention most of the"fandom" telling her she didn't deserve Rob. IDK.
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Twilighters and New Mooners   July 27th 2012, 3:39 pm

HiYa wrote:
Frances wrote:

I agree Frances, but I will have to watch the final of the series. Maybe not at the theatre, but I will definitely do the DVD. But I will watch it because what has happened shouldn't affect the other actors, director and others that worked on the film. The movie still looks incredible..

In the end, I wouldn't want to be cheated on. I would have a serious hard line, but I have seem my mom accept my Dad back after he cheated. Now, she's gone and he's still here ... ironic at the max. But, I love my Dad ... we have repaired alot of bad stuff because I think my Mom would have wanted that. If she could forgive, I should ...

This whole situation has brought up alot of individual feelings. No one knows what they would do until they are actually put in that situation. Then again, it's their lives. Not ours ... but I still feel sad.

ETA: For some weird reason, not to project, but I think that Kristen doesn't think she deserves to be loved. Not to mention most of the"fandom" telling her she didn't deserve Rob. IDK.

This especially! I was thinking the same thing. Maybe she was taught, whether by herself or those around her, that attention from men is what gives you your self worth??

Almost every one I know has either been cheated on or cheated on someone including myself, my mother, most of my friends and even my brother. It's a very personal thing and I wish only the best for both Rob and the directors family and Kristen as well.

Amy....it's not the cheating why I won't be seeing Breaking Dawn, part II. There are other factors. Sorry for being so cryptic.
Back to top Go down
zena37
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 536
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Twilighters and New Mooners   July 27th 2012, 3:56 pm

lovin wrote:
I will still go see BD2 nothing could keep me away. I'm still as excited as ever! They are 2 characters in the movie, so I am separating that from real life. The movie will be awesome and we can all know that they were in "love" then! Smile

She's 22, while I was in a very steady relationship at that age, she's young!

Shug you asked about hard limit, I would say YES I think that is Rob's hard limit!

On old saying "If they will cheat with you they will cheat on you" Kristin was with Michael Angarano when she first met Rob......just saying. Rob is not totally innocent in all of this. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Twilighters and New Mooners   July 27th 2012, 6:11 pm

I thought this article was really good...

Twilight Fans Slag Kristen Stewart for Revealing She Is, in Fact, Only Human

http://www.vulture.com/2012/07/twilight-fans-hate-on-kristen-stewart-for-being-actual-human-affair-robert-pattinson.html?mid=twitter_vulture
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Twilighters and New Mooners   July 27th 2012, 7:03 pm

Gail, that article was spot on. The Twi-hards who related to Bella and the romance are truly losing it. Calling her horrible names and despising her with a passion that I find scary. I can't relate to these fans. I enjoyed the books and the movies so very very much but for different reasons. And, why isn't the 44 year old director getting the brunt of the heat when he is married and old enough to be her father. I remember being 22 and having the attention of certain older men that were of a certain class and ability to romance even the most jaded women...that is a heady feeling.

I wonder at how safe Kristen is or if her career has imploded. I wonder if Robert will become hardened after this and what part he played in all of this. Not that any of this keeps me up at night. LOL. I just find it all sad and with these crazy fans added to the mix, it's become a nightmare for the parties involved.
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Twilighters and New Mooners   September 6th 2012, 10:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Twilighters and New Mooners   September 7th 2012, 7:22 pm

Here's the full trailer...

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Twilighters and New Mooners   September 7th 2012, 7:50 pm

SO DAMN EXCITED!!!

PostSubject: Re: Twilighters and New Mooners   September 8th 2012, 11:42 pm

Thanks, Gail....it looks so incredibly good.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Twilighters and New Mooners   September 17th 2012, 11:54 am

Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Twilighters and New Mooners   September 17th 2012, 8:14 pm

Moe, maybe I'm just too jaded. I believe they "made-up" for the red carpet event coming for Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 but they will quietly "break up" after the hoo-ha dies down.

If I'm wrong I hope they have a wonderful life together and more than this I hope Rupert and his wife can get past the affair for the children's sake.

I'm so tired of the crazies sending Kristen death threats and treating her like the Antichrist. She was a 22 year old gal that got sucked in by a mature 42 year old that probably wanted to see if he still had his mojo.

Everyone needs to look in the mirror before they judge.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Twilighters and New Mooners   September 17th 2012, 8:17 pm

Yes Frannie, I agree!!! I hope whatever is going on with them, they are well, together or apart! Smile BRING ON Breaking Dawn 2, I.CAN.NOT.WAIT!

PostSubject: Re: Twilighters and New Mooners   September 17th 2012, 8:31 pm

lovin wrote:
Yes Frannie, I agree!!! I hope whatever is going on with them, they are well, together or apart! Smile BRING ON Breaking Dawn 2, I.CAN.NOT.WAIT!

tens tens cheers fireworks high five
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Twilighters and New Mooners   October 15th 2012, 10:33 pm

Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Pictured Together Again!

"The 26-year-old actor and the 22-year-old actress were spotted hanging out with a large group of friends for several hours inside the bar."

More Here

I wonder if they were coerced asked to hang out in public by the Twilight powers that be?
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Twilighters and New Mooners   October 16th 2012, 12:24 pm

Frances wrote:
Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Pictured Together Again!

I wonder if they were coerced asked to hang out in public by the Twilight powers that be?

I really hope that is not the reason. If it's really meant to be with them, then I wish them nothing but the best.

She was nuzzled up next to him.
My thought is that they are taking it slow, and seeing how the public takes to the idea of him taking her back.

I don't know. I am probably totally wrong.

I am really excited to see the movie!!!
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Twilighters and New Mooners   October 16th 2012, 6:49 pm

I feel the same as you, Gail. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Twilighters and New Mooners   November 14th 2012, 8:34 pm

London Premiere......LA Premiere

[img][/img][img][/img]

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Twilighters and New Mooners   November 15th 2012, 11:27 pm

AMAZINGLY JAW DROPPING!!!! Absolutely LOVED every second of it!!! Definitely going again!

PostSubject: Re: Twilighters and New Mooners   November 23rd 2012, 1:41 pm

I just saw it and Loved every moment!!
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Twilighters and New Mooners   November 23rd 2012, 10:42 pm

I am very depressed. I'm unable to see it...probably not till it comes out on DVD.

On the bright side, I still get to look forward to seeing it at some point. I'm glad everyone has such high praise for the last installment of the series.
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Twilighters and New Mooners   July 2nd 2013, 6:40 pm

Seriously?! Just UGH.
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Twilighters and New Mooners   October 23rd 2015, 5:51 am

After all this time, I finally saw BD2. I enjoyed the film.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilighters and New Mooners   

Back to top Go down

Twilighters and New Mooners
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Entertainment :: Movies-
Jump to: