Drama

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
KyGirl
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2205
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 28th 2010, 7:19 pm

This is so funny. He is trying his best to run away.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2585
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 28th 2010, 7:19 pm

OMG that guy is a total wuss. Running from Ali? LOL
Back to top Go down
KyGirl
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 28th 2010, 7:20 pm

Did you hear him say F U to Chris?

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 12115
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 28th 2010, 7:24 pm

He is a POS! He is a liar. Yuck.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 28th 2010, 7:25 pm

If the plan was for him to get to the F3 then why did the girlfriend rat him out?

Back to top Go down
KyGirl
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 28th 2010, 7:27 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
If the plan was for him to get to the F3 then why did the girlfriend rat him out?
I think bc she found out he had another girlfriend.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 28th 2010, 7:27 pm

Because she found out about another woman and got pissed. She found out what it felt like to be cheated on. The sad part is, if that had not happened there's no telling how far Ali would have taken that scumbag. The girlfriend was wrong to go along with it to begin with.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 28th 2010, 7:28 pm

Thanks I see now it wasn't about him going on The Bachelorette, but another girl back home.

They both sound like great people.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 28th 2010, 7:41 pm

I didn't enjoy the Ty date very much. I wish it was Chris or Roberto that had that.

Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5991
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 28th 2010, 7:41 pm

I think it's shitty that Frank gets another date while what's-his-name hasn't had one yet. Obviously Ali doesn't like him.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 28th 2010, 7:44 pm

London wrote:
I think it's shitty that Frank gets another date while what's-his-name hasn't had one yet. Obviously Ali doesn't like him.

I don't blame her. He is funny, but I would not want to kiss Craig R. She really likes Frank.

Back to top Go down
TDotMI
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 28th 2010, 7:51 pm

Oh EM GEE!! I am missing the show because I have to work O/T!!! Going to watch it with the west coasters tonight!

I desparately need to review and revise what I said last week! I need to redem myself after being so nice to Justin last week haha

Work sucks!

Enjoy the show!
Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5991
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 28th 2010, 8:11 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
London wrote:

I don't blame her. He is funny, but I would not want to kiss Craig R. She really likes Frank.

She should have let him go before now though. And I don't get why she likes Frank! He's whiny.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 28th 2010, 8:16 pm

London wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
London wrote:

She should have let him go before now though. And I don't get why she likes Frank! He's whiny.

Ali likes guys that she has to make pay attention to her. She was second fiddle to Vienna last season and she gets with guys that cheat on here.

Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 28th 2010, 8:58 pm

Tonight is the first night I watched a full episode of this show, is the editing always this obvious? I knew that dude would get kicked to the curb after his first confessional tonight.
Back to top Go down
KyGirl
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 28th 2010, 9:01 pm

I can't believe they showed so much of the upcoming episodes.

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 28th 2010, 9:02 pm

KyGirl wrote:
I can't believe they showed so much of the upcoming episodes.

I know, but I didn't see Chris. I hope he is there in the end because he is my favorite!
Back to top Go down
KyGirl
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 28th 2010, 9:13 pm

Sugar I love when you post. Those cupcakes look great!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2882
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 28th 2010, 9:17 pm

Chris is my favorite.

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 28th 2010, 9:18 pm

Tracy wrote:
Chris is my favorite.

my favorite too.
Back to top Go down
sugar

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 28th 2010, 10:09 pm

KyGirl wrote:
Sugar I love when you post. Those cupcakes look great!

they make you want to have one huh? yum
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 28th 2010, 10:26 pm

Am I the only one who likes Frank? I find him so appealing in many different ways.

Didn't see much chemistry with Ty.

Now that Craig is gone I like all of the remaining guys.

Justin is just awful, but I still think he's very physically attractive. Everything else about him sucks.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2882
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 28th 2010, 10:28 pm

Justin is very attractive just arrogant and a liar.. Makes him ugly..

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 28th 2010, 11:01 pm

Buxom wrote:
Tracy wrote:
Chris is my favorite.

my favorite too.

Me 3!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 28th 2010, 11:01 pm

thatgirl wrote:
Am I the only one who likes Frank? I find him so appealing in many different ways.

Didn't see much chemistry with Ty.

Now that Craig is gone I like all of the remaining guys.

Justin is just awful, but I still think he's very physically attractive. Everything else about him sucks.

Frank drives me bananas......love Chris!!

Number of posts : 12115

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 28th 2010, 11:14 pm

I can't pick between Chris and Roberto, they both are my fav's. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 29th 2010, 12:09 am

I missed all the drama! My mom and I were getting froyo and it took a bit longer than expected. Sad

I thought the Ty date was weird, he seems nice but I was sort of hoping he wouldn't get a rose. I don't see him and Ali together at all.

Seeing Ali in the preview for the coming weeks made me feel so bad for her! She looks crushed by Frank's news. I know she seems fake a lot of the time but her crying and stuff seemed real to me. I think Frank's a jerk for letting it go this long - it's one thing to still love your gf back home but to wait until the end?! That's just messed up.
Back to top Go down
TDotMI
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 29th 2010, 12:26 am

Frank still creeps me out... I too feel bad for Ali.....Its weird, while others have liked her before and not so much now, I feel the opposite. Although, I wish she would stop with the nervous laugh ever two seconds.

Glad Craig is gone. Didn't enjoy him...

Ty is whatevs.. Don't see them together.

Kirk really grew on me this episode..not sure why...

Roberto - hot, but that is about it..

Chris - still <3 him
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3601
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 29th 2010, 12:33 am

its_glinda_now wrote:
I missed all the drama! My mom and I were getting froyo and it took a bit longer than expected. Sad

I thought the Ty date was weird, he seems nice but I was sort of hoping he wouldn't get a rose. I don't see him and Ali together at all.

Seeing Ali in the preview for the coming weeks made me feel so bad for her! She looks crushed by Frank's news. I know she seems fake a lot of the time but her crying and stuff seemed real to me. I think Frank's a jerk for letting it go this long - it's one thing to still love your gf back home but to wait until the end?! That's just messed up.

Now I think Frank is as bad or worse than Justin....to let it go on like that really makes me think he has a severe ego problem.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 29th 2010, 1:47 am

I wish they showed more of Roberto and Chris when they don't it is a waste of a chance to make women at home happy. JMO

Back to top Go down
BarbaraAnn
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1023
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 29th 2010, 6:46 am

Frances wrote:
I can't pick between Chris and Roberto, they both are my fav's. Very Happy

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
I wish they showed more of Roberto and Chris when they don't it is a waste of a chance to make women at home happy. JMO

Me too!!

happy dance 2 tens
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 29th 2010, 10:01 am

I liked Frank initially but now I am finding him smarmy.

I knew Craig was toast by the glazed look in Ali's eyes when he was professing his affection for her, lol.
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3139
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 29th 2010, 11:05 am

Lori wrote:
I liked Frank initially but now I am finding him smarmy.

I knew Craig was toast by the glazed look in Ali's eyes when he was professing his affection for her, lol.

Swarmy, that's the word I was looking for. It describes Frank perfectly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
sweetpeatx
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 29th 2010, 12:15 pm

I'm starting to get the feeling that Frank is really very insecure. He's constantly watching the others when they are with Ali and getting all paranoid that she may fall for someone else. It's almost more about his ego than his like for Ali. He seems to have an intense need to be liked/loved. The further along it goes, the more insecure he seems. Maybe he bails because he's afraid Ali won't pick him and his ego can't take it.

This is just a wild theory...but maybe that's why his g/f broke up with him, because of his insecurity and constant need for attention and reassurance. Maybe this journey with Ali and her falling for him boosts his confidence a little and the g/f sees that and thinks he's changed and wants him back because she really loved him all along but just wanted him to change.

OR she's had this time away from him to realize how much she misses him and wants him back and -- once again, because of his ego and insecurity -- he decides to take the safe and comfortable route rather than risk being rejected in the end and having nobody. I dunno. Like I said, it's just an off-the-cuff theory of mine.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 29th 2010, 3:49 pm

Quote :
I'm starting to get the feeling that Frank is really very insecure. He's constantly watching the others when they are with Ali and getting all paranoid that she may fall for someone else. It's almost more about his ego than his like for Ali. He seems to have an intense need to be liked/loved. The further along it goes, the more insecure he seems. Maybe he bails because he's afraid Ali won't pick him and his ego can't take it.

Ali is the female version of Frank. JMO

Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 29th 2010, 4:13 pm

sweetpeatx wrote:

This is just a wild theory...but maybe that's why his g/f broke up with him, because of his insecurity and constant need for attention and reassurance. Maybe this journey with Ali and her falling for him boosts his confidence a little and the g/f sees that and thinks he's changed and wants him back because she really loved him all along but just wanted him to change.

OR she's had this time away from him to realize how much she misses him and wants him back and -- once again, because of his ego and insecurity -- he decides to take the safe and comfortable route rather than risk being rejected in the end and having nobody. I dunno. Like I said, it's just an off-the-cuff theory of mine.

tens

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 29th 2010, 6:55 pm

wow, I can't believe it, I actually like all 5 guys left!
(oh wait, not Frank- blech) LOL

I am so proud of myself that I have looked at NO spoilers so far this season!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 30th 2010, 2:17 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Quote :

Ali is the female version of Frank. JMO

I totally agree, Happy. That's all I kept thinking when I was reading that - I guess that's why she liked him so much.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 30th 2010, 9:41 pm

Justin “R-Rated” Rego has left The Bachelorette
with this PG-rated thought.
“The producers of The Bachelorette took this experience that
was supposed to be an amazing moment that I will never forget, and made
it into a living hell for me,” Rego says in a statement posted on his
Facebook page.
On Monday’s episode in Istanbul, Turkey, Bachelorette Ali
Fedotowsky
read Rego the riot act after speaking with a woman
named Jessica Spillas, who claimed to be Rego’s girlfriend in his
hometown of Toronto.
Rego, who says he told producers prior to traveling to Turkey that he
“wanted off the show” and “wanted to get on the first plane home,”
tried to make a swift exit. But he had no such luck as the crew followed
his every move and eventually convinced him to speak on camera to
Fedotowsky one last time before he left the show.
“I feel betrayed, manipulated and unfairly lied to by both the
producers of ABC’s The Bachelorette, and Jessica,” he says.
He says the producers sought his trust, only to have them “provoke
and encourage this scandal to be something it wasn’t.”
“I no longer have any contact with Jessica, nor do I want her in my
life in any way,” he says. “I was not in a relationship before I went on
the show and I am still single now.” – Dahvi Shira
http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/06/30/justin-rego-my-time-on-bachelorette-was-a-living-hell/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 Bachelorette Discussion Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: