AuthorMessage
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   July 5th 2010, 10:24 pm

aTmMom wrote:
They both just need to go away and never be heard from again!

This would be the best solution.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
realitycarol
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   July 5th 2010, 11:00 pm

aTmMom wrote:
They both just need to go away and never be heard from again!

Best post of the night!!!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3685
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   July 5th 2010, 11:16 pm

i'm just realizing without looking back that they had a show tonight? about their break up? REALLY? huh? ok.

now....i will actually go back and read. hahahah!
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   July 6th 2010, 6:56 am

speedy0103 wrote:
i'm just realizing without looking back that they had a show tonight? about their break up? REALLY? huh? ok.

now....i will actually go back and read. hahahah!

Yes and it was scandalous. I am with thatgirl... no acting there. I thought we got a very clear sense of what their relationship was like. Vienna was exactly the same person we saw on The Bachelor, needy, etc. and Jake wants a woman who is submissive. A terrible match up. I couldn't stand his face, I just wanted him to go ahead and explode, that snarly mouth thing was so horrid. My husband and I watched it together.. and he has no clue about them and he found her (Vienna) to be very articulate regarding how the relationship was and him to be a jerk. Jake looked like the biggest jerk ever. Vienna DOMINATED that interview. I loved it.
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   July 6th 2010, 12:06 pm

Cheap version of Spidi or whatever their names are.
extension of all the sex tapes things that Paris started.
any publicity is good, no matter how cheap and nasty you have to be.
the goal is to have name and pictures out there.

Yuk.

but it works cause the cameras show up and we watch.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   July 6th 2010, 12:31 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
I can't stand Jake, but Vienna would not STFU and she lied about everything. The guy she went to the event with did go on record that Vienna said her and Jake broke up. Vienna said she wanted to move home, but now she is staying in La to work and live.

Jake's smirk on his face was annoying. I wish Vienna would have let him talk because then he would have looked like the ass she is.

All last season the girls said Vienna had issues and Jake would not listen. What a mess.

Happy, I don't know if you follow Trista on Twitter but she is funny. She is breaking down the interview...apparently she feels a lot like most of us (they are both losers) but she seems to be swaying more towards Jake is not the biggest loser of the two.
http://twitter.com/tristasutter

If she's truthful & J promised her things'd change 4 better,I feel 4 her,BUT if she interrupted me all the time I wouldn't change either!
4 minutes ago via TweetDeck

V's contradiction #1...If it "wasn't about the $", then y accept? y not just tell breakup details w/out payment? Sure Star didn't force u.
10 minutes ago via TweetDeck

"You moved me out to LA". Sorry, but don't see shackles on your wrists. If not being in LA was so impt, u could've stayed in Florida.
16 minutes ago via TweetDeck
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   July 6th 2010, 12:50 pm

bamajen wrote:
Another interesting Twitter. Vienna to Chelsie Hightower. Would love to hear their girl talk.

Thanks for the invite tonight...I <3 BBQ. Hopefully I can make it. Miss u @ChelsieKayH
8:39 PM Jun 25th via Echofon

Jen, I saw that tweet from Vienna to Chelsie...what I found so odd is Chelsie never tweeted Vienna with an invite. scratch
Maybe she did invite her in private, if so, why answer a personal invite for the public to see? scratch

Vienna is a cooked mess just like her ex-fiance fiasco.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   July 6th 2010, 5:13 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
I can't stand Jake, but Vienna would not STFU and she lied about everything. The guy she went to the event with did go on record that Vienna said her and Jake broke up. Vienna said she wanted to move home, but now she is staying in La to work and live.

Jake's smirk on his face was annoying. I wish Vienna would have let him talk because then he would have looked like the ass she is.

All last season the girls said Vienna had issues and Jake would not listen. What a mess.

Happy, I don't know if you follow Trista on Twitter but she is funny. She is breaking down the interview...apparently she feels a lot like most of us (they are both losers) but she seems to be swaying more towards Jake is not the biggest loser of the two.
http://twitter.com/tristasutter

If she's truthful & J promised her things'd change 4 better,I feel 4 her,BUT if she interrupted me all the time I wouldn't change either!
4 minutes ago via TweetDeck

V's contradiction #1...If it "wasn't about the $", then y accept? y not just tell breakup details w/out payment? Sure Star didn't force u.
10 minutes ago via TweetDeck

"You moved me out to LA". Sorry, but don't see shackles on your wrists. If not being in LA was so impt, u could've stayed in Florida.
16 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Thanks Wild. I have always loved Trista and agree with her. Smile

Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   July 6th 2010, 8:48 pm

He just posted a pic of him in a cockpit on Twitter. Guess he felt the need to make V look like a liar after she tried to tell him he's not a pilot b/c he hasn't flown in a year. HAHA
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   July 6th 2010, 8:54 pm

they are both equally disgusting scumbags, end of story

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   July 6th 2010, 10:06 pm

Greek Star: Vienna Lied; "We Definitely Made Out"

http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/gregory-michael-vienna-lied-we-definitely-made-out-201067

Greek star Gregory Michael -- the recipient of tiny kisses from Vienna
Girardi
at a June 20 Santa Monica event -- tells UsMagazine.com
the reality star, 24, lied during her post-split reunion interview Monday with Jake
Pavelka
VIDEO: Watch Vienna storm out of the reunion special
When Pavelka, 32, accused Girardi of getting cozy with Michael, 29,
she flat-out denied it. "There [was] nothing," she said.
"That's a lie," Michael tells Us. "We definitely
made out that weekend and Vienna made it very clear that it was over
between her and Jake."
PHOTOS: Jake and Vienna in happier times
Though Girardi insisted they only danced for less than "nine seconds"
at another event, Michael tells Us, "I wouldn't say we
danced for a few seconds. We did dance as a group all night. We also
danced alone for parts of the evening."
He says she did tell the truth when she told Pavelka that she hardly
knew him.
"At the time the interview was conducted, we hardly knew each other,"
says Michael.
PHOTOS: Scandalous Bachelor pasts
But he took aim at Pavelka when the former Bachelor star
referred to him when saying, "That boy told me you cheated when he went
on-the-record."
"I never said she cheated," Michael tells Us. "I
said we hooked up and she said they were broken up. I would never
do that if she was in a relationship."
PHOTOS: Bachelorette bikini bods
He says he doesn't know anything about Pavelka's claim that Girardi
hooked up with other guys.
Says Michael, "I don't know what flings Jake is referring to as those
guys weren't me."

Back to top Go down
TDotMI
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   July 6th 2010, 10:15 pm

Oooh.. I am spent! I can't keep up with this anymore.. Everyone wants to be in the spotlight.. I don't know who is lying, who is telling the truth, who is streching the truth, la la la...

I have a big ass headache from all of this, and I still don't know why I keep coming back.. ugh.. somebody ban me from this thread please!!!
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   July 7th 2010, 8:19 am

just kidding.
Can;t do that@

marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   July 7th 2010, 9:18 am

I just watched the Jake and Vienna interview and let me say, I never thought I'd see the day I'd defend Vienna. But I am going to. I saw a very hurt girl in that interview. I don't care what anyone says, I truly believe she did love Jake. And I believe he treated her like the gum on the bottom of his shoe (he might have treated the gum better, who knows). I'm not going to defend how she broke up with him, sold their intimate details, and now possibly lied about hooking up with that actor. But, I saw a girl who was scared to leave Jake and then finally found the courage to do so. I know what it's like to be in a relationship where you keep trying to leave, but you lose the nerve. It's so difficult. And ya know, it may not have been the best way for her to go about it, but she did it. I just hope she does stay out of the public eye. Cuz either she was really hurt, or she's just a good actress (I don't think the latter is true at all by the way), and she needs some time to just move on. I really wanted to give her a big hug.

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   July 7th 2010, 6:29 pm

I thought Vienna's victim stance was all an act, I really had no sympathy for her. Don't get me wrong, I think Jake is a scumbag who just needs to be gay already, but she is a scumbag too. As far as the examples they brought up regarding the tape measure fight, the GPS fight, and the dog fight- I was just so embarrassed for both of them. They both suck!

I choose Team "Tenley must be thanking her lucky stars about now"

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   July 7th 2010, 10:40 pm

I am totally on that team, too, RealityRealmer! Tenley was my girl on Jake's season.

LOL!

Vienna Rebounds in Vegas

7/7/2010 11:10 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Vienna Girardicelebrated her Independence Day from her "Bachelor"
ex-fiance Jake Pavelka by partying
with some dude at TAO in Vegas this weekend.

Instead
of insults
on TV
, Vienna and her new friend just hurled back drinks.
Back to top Go down
flossiemae
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2010-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   July 7th 2010, 11:45 pm

marinewife08 wrote:
I just watched the Jake and Vienna interview and let me say, I never thought I'd see the day I'd defend Vienna. But I am going to. I saw a very hurt girl in that interview. I don't care what anyone says, I truly believe she did love Jake. And I believe he treated her like the gum on the bottom of his shoe (he might have treated the gum better, who knows). I'm not going to defend how she broke up with him, sold their intimate details, and now possibly lied about hooking up with that actor. But, I saw a girl who was scared to leave Jake and then finally found the courage to do so. I know what it's like to be in a relationship where you keep trying to leave, but you lose the nerve. It's so difficult. And ya know, it may not have been the best way for her to go about it, but she did it. I just hope she does stay out of the public eye. Cuz either she was really hurt, or she's just a good actress (I don't think the latter is true at all by the way), and she needs some time to just move on. I really wanted to give her a big hug.

This is my first post but I agree with marinewife08 and just felt the need to post that I felt that Vienna was deeply hurt and did love him and did try to make the relationship work.I disagreed with how she went about it but it sounded like she needed the money to get on her feet.I also wanted to give her a big hug.
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   July 7th 2010, 11:53 pm

pflossiemae wrote:
marinewife08 wrote:

This is my first post but I agree with marinewife08 and just felt the need to post that I felt that Vienna was deeply hurt and did love him and did try to make the relationship work.I disagreed with how she went about it but it sounded like she needed the money to get on her feet.I also wanted to give her a big hug.

to the boards, pflossiemae! I hope you stick around and post more. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
flossiemae
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   July 7th 2010, 11:59 pm

Thank you,i know my username sounds silly but it was my daughter's pet name except for the P. Don't know how that got added to it missspelled or typo?
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   July 8th 2010, 12:22 am

pflossiemae wrote:
marinewife08 wrote:

. You will enjoy posting here! Also, you've started our friendship off on the righ note by agreeing with me Smile. haha . Just kidding (although it did earn you brownie points).

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   July 8th 2010, 4:02 am

I think Vienna is just as fake as the snake Jake:

http://www.tmz.com/

Vienna & Ex-BF -- The 'Sex' Emails Cover-Up

7/8/2010 12:40 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Vienna Girardi insists she was loyal to Jake Pavelka right until the bitter end, but a bunch of emails -- obtained by TMZ -- tell a different story ... a story about sex, Playboy, and something called a bubbie.

0707_vienna_email_art_EX

Lee Smith (left) -- Vienna's ex-BF -- has provided TMZ with what he claims is an 8-email exchange between Vienna and him dated June 14-16 ... a week before Vienna split with Jake.

Despite the horrible spelling mistakes, here are the highlights:

- (Lee to Vienna) "I'm here again feeling a oh so fimilar [sic] feeling ... I think it is a mixture of antisapation [sic] or mabey [sic] it's me just missin you either way..."

- (Vienna to Lee) "You are my life. I love you so much and can't wait to be in your arms again."

- (Lee to Vienna) "u are all I want!!!! I want to sex u up so bad baby!"

- (Lee to Vienna) "Don't u miss touching all the time are [sic] long baths ..."

- (Vienna to Lee) "I do miss all that. I love you so much bubbie. I want our life back."

And here's another thing -- Vienna has publicly denied rumors she's doing a Playboy spread ... but her last email says, "I may be doing playboy this weekend ... Xoxo".

As for why an engaged Vienna was having email sexy time with an ex -- a source close to her says Vienna wasn't the author ... "The Bachelor" winner thinks someone hacked into her email account. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   July 8th 2010, 8:37 am

If that man really spells like that I feel really bad for him.

Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   July 8th 2010, 2:47 pm

I agree Kimmie! Oh my goodness, that spelling, lol!

Welcome Flossiemae....you can always PM Nancy and ask her to correct your username.
Back to top Go down
flossiemae
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   July 8th 2010, 4:20 pm

Lori, for the suggestion and I thought about it and decided I liked the "P" after all!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   July 8th 2010, 7:31 pm

pflossiemae wrote:
Lori, for the suggestion and I thought about it and decided I liked the "P" after all!

welcome I am Happy!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   

Back to top Go down

Jake and Vienna Break Up
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: