AuthorMessage
TDotMI
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   June 28th 2010, 12:12 pm

UGH!!!

The moment I read that Jake wanted to be an actor, I immediately flashed back to when he came to tell Jillian about Wes having a boyfriend. So basically, he didn't come back because he was concerned for Jill, or for another chance, it was to get some more air time, make ppl believe he is a sweet, nice gentlemen with hurt feelings who cares about the lady, and make a big enough impact to be remembered. I guess that worked since he had his own Bachelor show, plus whatever the eff he is doing now..

I actually liked him before, he tricked me! haha I hate fake, I hate fake tears! I am not going to be sympathetic to a friggin poser!

Is he really 32, because he looks much older than that?
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   June 28th 2010, 3:25 pm

I know, he looked awfully wrinkled in the People Magazine.
Back to top Go down
Catniptoy
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   June 28th 2010, 4:15 pm

I never liked him. He never struck me as particularly sincere. I was cheering when Ali picked her job over him. I thought it was a lucky escape. I figured that any guy who would keep Vienna around, with warning bells ringing in every direction, was not there for "love."

I was going to say that the only hope this show has is to go back to basics--back to people we've never seen before. I'm tired of the recycled people, who have been on other seasons. However, I do understand that it is practical, because they don't have to pay to do all of the checks on them, as they've already been done previously.

Now, though, I think they are going to go in the direction of the "Bachelor Pad" thing. I wonder if they will ever consider live feeds for that?

All Star

Number of posts : 1045
Registration date : 2010-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   June 28th 2010, 4:33 pm

I lower my head in shame when I admit I liked him on Jillian's season! I have come to my senses and realize what a putz he is!
Back to top Go down
Catniptoy
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   June 28th 2010, 4:47 pm

Maybe he really IS a good actor, because he fooled a lot of people. Don't feel bad--he apparently has professional experience in the art of hiding his putziness!

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   June 28th 2010, 5:09 pm

Moody wrote:
I know, he looked awfully wrinkled in the People Magazine.

My friend said that Vienna looked like a mask you would see worn at Mardi Gras.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
MN Nice
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   June 28th 2010, 6:13 pm

He said (on the Bonnie Hunt Show) that he did some episodes of Walker Texas Ranger. He had to have been really young when he did that. Hasn't that been off the air for like 10-15 years?
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   June 28th 2010, 6:36 pm

lol! at the bolded

Quote :
Now that's Method acting.

In an upcoming episode of Drop Dead Diva, actress Camille Guaty plays a reality star dumped on live TV by a Bachelor-like cad -- played by Jake Pavelka. In the "Final Rose"-like scene, Pavelka's character Toby must choose between two women in bridal gowns; Guaty's character, Wendy, goes into hysterics when Toby glibly gives her the bad news.

PHOTOS: Jake and Vienna's bad romance

And it turns out Pavelka had the perfect inspiration to get into his villainous character: he shot his scene last Monday -- the same day he learned of fiancee Vienna Girardi's fling with actor Gregory Michael.

"Jake literally discovered the news about Vienna while on set, moments before shooting this scene for the first time," Guaty tells UsMagazine.com exclusively.

"He did an incredible job!" the actress gushed. Pavelka's real-life heartbreak, she added, "gave him something to work with."

Guaty, who has appeared on Las Vegas, CSI, Family Guy and other shows, helped Pavelka get through his emotional day. "I just told him to stay focused and use what has just happened towards the scene."

By all accounts, her advice worked! "Let's just say when we were discussing this scene beforehand, Jake found it really difficult to tell me that I wasn't the one," she explains.

"And after he heard the news from Vienna, it seemed like second nature. I guess we have Vienna to thank!"

Last Friday, while guest-hosting Good Morning Texas, Pavelka drew a sharp distinction between the fake reality star "Toby" and himself. "He has similar life experiences but made very different choices...he's not that nice of a guy."

"I am acting," he added. "This is a fictitious character that I came up with in my head."

http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/diva-costar-vienna-split-helped-jakes-acting-2010286
Back to top Go down
ta

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   June 28th 2010, 7:38 pm

TDotMI wrote:
UGH!!!

The moment I read that Jake wanted to be an actor, I immediately flashed back to when he came to tell Jillian about Wes having a boyfriend. So basically, he didn't come back because he was concerned for Jill, or for another chance, it was to get some more air time, make ppl believe he is a sweet, nice gentlemen with hurt feelings who cares about the lady, and make a big enough impact to be remembered. I guess that worked since he had his own Bachelor show, plus whatever the eff he is doing now..

I actually liked him before, he tricked me! haha I hate fake, I hate fake tears! I am not going to be sympathetic to a friggin poser!

Is he really 32, because he looks much older than that?
This is exactly what I thought. I also think he picked Vienna because she would be the easiest to dump without him looking so bad. With all the girls disliking Vienna, she was the perfect pick for him. If he had picked Tenley and broke her heart, he would have looked like the a$$ he apparently is. He figured with Vienna, he would look like the good guy and she would look like the b***h, or so he thought.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   June 28th 2010, 8:16 pm

ta wrote:

This is exactly what I thought. I also think he picked Vienna because she would be the easiest to dump without him looking so bad. With all the girls disliking Vienna, she was the perfect pick for him. If he had picked Tenley and broke her heart, he would have looked like the a$$ he apparently is. He figured with Vienna, he would look like the good guy and she would look like the b***h, or so he thought.

That theory makes a lot of sense.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   June 28th 2010, 10:36 pm

I wonder if the producers are deciding who they pick. Maybe they wanted Vienna. Who knows.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   June 28th 2010, 10:48 pm

MN Nice wrote:
He said (on the Bonnie Hunt Show) that he did some episodes of Walker Texas Ranger. He had to have been really young when he did that. Hasn't that been off the air for like 10-15 years?

This is his imdb page that I had posted at the start of Bachelor 14:

(FYI: Jake Pavelka, aka Jake Landrum, as shown on the imdb website.)

Jake Landrum More at IMDbPro

Overview

STARmeter:

Down 51% in popularity this week. See why on IMDbPro.

Alternate Names:

Jake Pavelka

IMDb Resume:

Do you represent Jake Landrum? Add a resume and photos to this page with IMDb Resume.

Filmography

Actor:

2000s

1990s

The President's Man (2000) (TV) .... Young Joshua McCord

"Walker, Texas Ranger" .... Young Cordell Walker (1 episode, 1999)
... aka Walker (Australia)
- Team Cherokee: Part 1 (1999) TV episode .... Young Cordell Walker
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   June 29th 2010, 1:36 am

thatgirl wrote:
I wonder if the producers are deciding who they pick. Maybe they wanted Vienna. Who knows.

I heard that the Bachelor/Bachelorette are asked who thier top four are and TPTB go from there.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   June 30th 2010, 3:14 am

NSFW click spoiler to see the picture :

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Butterfly73
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1204
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   June 30th 2010, 8:56 am

Gross

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1718

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   June 30th 2010, 11:47 am

She calls Jake a fame whore and she supposedly told Star she's posing for Playboy. A Playboy rep told E! News, "This is the first we've heard of Vienna Girardi appearing on the cover of Playboy. We are not in negotiations with her and have not made her an offer."

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b188342_vienna_calls_jake_fame_whore_oh_shes.html#ixzz0sM7KVdSw
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   June 30th 2010, 2:10 pm

Yuck! I didn't think I could think any less of her but then I see this. She's disgusting.
Back to top Go down
sugar

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   June 30th 2010, 2:14 pm

Vienna said the whole Playboy thing is a rumor. Also I find it interesting that Mark Ballas and Chelsie Hightower are both still friends with Vienna. When asked Mark said he was team Vienna. Maybe Vienna isn't the one to blame in this. I got some bad vibes off from Jake by the way he spoke to Chelsie a few times.
Back to top Go down
sugar

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   June 30th 2010, 2:16 pm

its_glinda_now wrote:
Yuck! I didn't think I could think any less of her but then I see this. She's disgusting.

she is a young girl at spring break. for those who have daughters that have gone off to spring break can't think that their daughters didn't act like this. I know I have done somethings my mom would be shocked to see.
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   June 30th 2010, 2:32 pm

sugar wrote:
its_glinda_now wrote:

she is a young girl at spring break. for those who have daughters that have gone off to spring break can't think that their daughters didn't act like this. I know I have done somethings my mom would be shocked to see.

I'm sorry if my post upset of offended you but it was just my opinion. Everyone is different, though, so I can see where you're coming from. I just don't think it's appropriate to act that way with a stranger, no matter where you are.
Back to top Go down
Bronwyn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   June 30th 2010, 2:47 pm

How can Vienna now claim the Playboy thing is a rumor, when according to Star magazine, she's the one who gave them the story she was doing Playboy for the money in the first place?
Back to top Go down
BarbaraAnn
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1023
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   June 30th 2010, 2:55 pm

Thank you so much for that picture Happy!

After that I can FINALLY keep my resolution to stay out of this thread completely. I am done with Jake and Vienna.

Goodbye!
PS Jake please stop showing up at random times on our local news programs.

sugar

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   June 30th 2010, 2:57 pm

its_glinda_now wrote:
sugar wrote:
its_glinda_now wrote:

I'm sorry if my post upset of offended you but it was just my opinion. Everyone is different, though, so I can see where you're coming from. I just don't think it's appropriate to act that way with a stranger, no matter where you are.

I am not upset or offended. I just think most young woman do crazy things on spring break and that is just what Vienna did
Back to top Go down
sugar

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   June 30th 2010, 2:58 pm

Bronwyn wrote:
How can Vienna now claim the Playboy thing is a rumor, when according to Star magazine, she's the one who gave them the story she was doing Playboy for the money in the first place?

I would be more apt to believe Vienna over Star Magazine. Star Magazine also said that Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush were back together and wanted babies and that was bogus.
Back to top Go down
Bronwyn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   June 30th 2010, 3:13 pm

Isn't Star magazine the one Vienna sold the break up story to? Why would they make up a story that she told them she was doing Playboy? Especially a story that was so quickly and easily denied by Playboy. I think she would love to do Playboy, and she absolutely gave Star the story. Hell, she sold them the story of her and Jake's sex life, I wouldn't put anything past her at this point. And no, I don't like Jake either. Never have. But she's no prize.
Back to top Go down
sugar

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   June 30th 2010, 3:29 pm

http://www.popeater.com/2010/06/30/bachelor-jake-pavelka-playgirl/
Back to top Go down
sugar

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   June 30th 2010, 3:32 pm

Bronwyn wrote:
Isn't Star magazine the one Vienna sold the break up story to? Why would they make up a story that she told them she was doing Playboy? Especially a story that was so quickly and easily denied by Playboy. I think she would love to do Playboy, and she absolutely gave Star the story. Hell, she sold them the story of her and Jake's sex life, I wouldn't put anything past her at this point. And no, I don't like Jake either. Never have. But she's no prize.

we have no idea what was said to Star Magazine. I can't blame Vienna I would of sold Jake's ass out to anyone.
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   June 30th 2010, 6:14 pm

sugar wrote:
Vienna said the whole Playboy thing is a rumor. Also I find it interesting that Mark Ballas and Chelsie Hightower are both still friends with Vienna. When asked Mark said he was team Vienna. Maybe Vienna isn't the one to blame in this. I got some bad vibes off from Jake by the way he spoke to Chelsie a few times.

oh I think its clear they are BOTH equal in their scumbag status lol

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   June 30th 2010, 6:35 pm

I'm prepared for Jake to be totally at fault. Smarmy pretend pilot that he is.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   July 1st 2010, 4:04 am

Back to top Go down
Butterfly73
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1204
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   July 1st 2010, 8:30 am

I hate to admit it.. UGHH>. I dont know if I can.. But I HATED Vienna during her season and than Jake was on DWTS and I saw what a Asshole he was to SWEET Chelsia and I will have to admit it.. It is hard to do but I am so on the TEAM VIENNA now. For some reason I believe her..

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   July 1st 2010, 8:36 am

sugar wrote:
http://www.popeater.com/2010/06/30/bachelor-jake-pavelka-playgirl/

I hope he does it. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   July 1st 2010, 8:39 am

ohhhh I LOVE LOVE LOVE that video you embedded Happy-- of the interview. When is the full interview? She got a major DIG in at him and he looks so pissed.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35460
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   July 1st 2010, 8:45 am

Did you all watch Entertainment Tonight where his ex-girlfriend ratted him out?
I usually don't watch it, but it was on last night.

You all have probably already talked about it and I missed it. there is a lot going on here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   July 1st 2010, 8:46 am

No, I didn't see it. What did she say?
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   July 1st 2010, 9:19 am

I didn't see it either....I think they are both dipshits and wish they would both just GO AWAY!

Administrator

Number of posts : 35460
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   July 1st 2010, 9:22 am

Moody wrote:
No, I didn't see it. What did she say?

That after filming Bachelorette ( with Jillian) they dated, she thought seriously. He told her that he really need to go on the Bachelor to make money...told her it was for that reason...that he will return to her...asked her not to say anything..

Then she said after he got engaged to Vienna,... I think she said that they actually got together after the filming but before the broadcast.

But anyway.. she said basically he was a famewhore and did it all to further his acting career.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   July 1st 2010, 9:32 am

totally believe it, Jake's a snake, but Vienna IMO is no better either! We heard plenty about her during the season not that I care at all about either of them. I think its funny!

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Vienna Break Up   July 1st 2010, 9:33 am

WOW. He really sucks.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous