Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TDotMI
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 Bachelorette Discussion   June 22nd 2010, 5:08 pm

Now that I have finally caught up, I feel like getting it all out…

These are my thoughts:

Ali

Did not like her on the Bachelor…. It bothered me that she was the leader of the “I hate Vienna club”. In fact, she drove me to like V even more. If you really look at it, it is a game, and V did what she thought she needed to do to win the guy. We obviously did not get to see everything, but it was never clear to me why the other girls hated her so much. When Ali came on the WTA and apologized (or whatever it was she did), it didn’t seem sincere and it became pretty apparent that she was the next B’ette. Everything started to bother me about her, especially lack of an upper lip (I know.. stupid to not like someone for that….I am really not that bad). Besides, I don’t think she didn’t really want to be with Jake (I wouldn’t either.. smart choice).

So when I started watching this season, she started to grow on me a little. I don’t dislike her that much anymore… I am glad that they are going around the world because it is keeping me interested in the show. I don’t particularly find her very exciting, but most of the recent seasons have been like that, so it’s expected.

Up next (in Chris H’s voice): TDotMI discusses the men of B’ette.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 Bachelorette Discussion   June 22nd 2010, 5:13 pm

TDotMI wrote:
Now that I have finally caught up, I feel like getting it all out…

These are my thoughts:

Ali

Did not like her on the Bachelor…. It bothered me that she was the leader of the “I hate Vienna club”. In fact, she drove me to like V even more. If you really look at it, it is a game, and V did what she thought she needed to do to win the guy. We obviously did not get to see everything, but it was never clear to me why the other girls hated her so much. When Ali came on the WTA and apologized (or whatever it was she did), it didn’t seem sincere and it became pretty apparent that she was the next B’ette. Everything started to bother me about her, especially lack of an upper lip (I know.. stupid to not like someone for that….I am really not that bad). Besides, I don’t think she didn’t really want to be with Jake (I wouldn’t either.. smart choice).

So when I started watching this season, she started to grow on me a little. I don’t dislike her that much anymore… I am glad that they are going around the world because it is keeping me interested in the show. I don’t particularly find her very exciting, but most of the recent seasons have been like that, so it’s expected.

Up next (in Chris H’s voice): TDotMI discusses the men of B’ette.

I can't wait!

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2919
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 Bachelorette Discussion   June 22nd 2010, 5:13 pm

I agree TDotMi, I didn't like her too much on Jake's season......But I actually like her now..I learned along time ago NOT to get invested in the bachelor/rette romances...I watch now because it's habit....

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 Bachelorette Discussion   June 22nd 2010, 6:34 pm

I know Kasey was annoying and odd but geez by the end of it all I felt terribly sorry for him. That was harsh last year when that dude got let off the train, but getting left alone and bereft on a glacier? That was painful to watch! Poor guy, I hope he finds someone. And I hope when he does they can understand what he is saying.

The wrestler sure did have an evil smug look on his face the whole time too, ugh!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 Bachelorette Discussion   June 22nd 2010, 7:54 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Washed Up wrote:
kmjm wrote:
LOL- Do you think the funny voice was real or fake?

I think they gave him a helium balloon to inhale before each of his lines.

That is how he really talks if the person who claims to know Kacey is telling the truth. She said no one noticed it until the people on message boards said it was odd. Funny how that works huh?

Really? How strange! I don't see any way you couldn't notice that voice of his. Thanks for sharing! Smile
Back to top Go down
TDotMI
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 Bachelorette Discussion   June 22nd 2010, 8:56 pm

Ok, I am back! Here is what me thinks about the guys.. (I appologize in advance for the long post, I suck at writing! haha)

Kasey - Poor guy! Who says this about their ideal date: Horseback riding on the ocean, followed by lunch on a sailboat, then coming home to a prepared dinner with candlelight. Does he permanently live in the Bachelor world? Any guy that gets a tat for me after knowing me for a short amount of time and says the mushy stuff would freak me out (but that's just me). I actually slept through his elimination, but was looking forward to seeing the date with him and Jesse, er, Justin. When Ali and him were on their one on one date the previous episode, there were no feelings there, but I think she felt bad and probably with a little help from production (yikes, I never thought I would EVER say that), kept him around for some more mumbling entertainment. And that he provided. Felt a little bad though for him, he is probably really nice!

Chris N. – Who was this guy? I like his Bio and seems sweet, but dude.. if you actually liked her, you needed to step up a little.. Did she even know he was there? (Did I just answer my own question as to why he didn’t get picked?)

Craig R. – don’t really care for him.. is that mean to say?

Frank – Creeps the eff out of me! He looks too much like my friends husband.. ‘nuff said.

Ty – kinda like him, but I just can’t picture him with Ali.

Kirk – like him, kind of reminds me of Chris L

Chris L – Love him. So sweet and genuine.. at least he comes across that way... I’ll take it! Glad he is still around (for my personal enjoyment).

Justin – my hometown boy! I don’t mind him at all. In fact, same as Vienna, he goes after what he wants. So more power to him if he wants to hop, skip, crawl to Ali’s place to get some one on one time with her. You can call it what you want, but it is a GAME show and you got to do what you got to do to survive. I didn’t think it was necessary to promote himself on the first show the way he did, but who knows what his real motive is. Only one guy gets picked at the end, and I bet most of them are on the show for some kind of exposure.

Don’t call my name Roberto – well, actually, I wouldn’t mind if he called my name... he hawt!!! But I am scared of athletes.. I like to stereotype all athletes.. even the ugly, toothless ones have their groupies, so no thank you! But I have to say that out of all the guys on this show, Ali seems really smitten with him IMO, so she should stick with him....I guess...for now anyway...I may change my mind next week! ( Or am I high? He is an athlete, right?)

I think that’s it! I don’t think I missed anyone.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 Bachelorette Discussion   June 22nd 2010, 11:27 pm

Wow I went to preview my post and some wierd code poped up. Anyone else have that problem?

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to write your thoughts TDotMI!

I would quote somethings you talked about and discuss them, but something is going on with my computer right now.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 Bachelorette Discussion   

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 Bachelorette Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: