View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 14th 2010, 8:43 pm

The Bachelorette has had a musical theme so far this season, featuring an intimate performance by Jamie Cullum for Ali Fedotowsky’s one-on-one date with Jesse Beck followed by last week’s video shoot for the Barenaked Ladies. This week Ali and the boys are in New York City and she chooses to take Cape Cod dapper dude Chris Lambton on a one-on-one date during which both are surprised by Ali’s favorite musician Joshua Radin!

Joshua Radin is a singer/songwriter from the Shaker Heights suburb of Cleveland, Ohio who went to Northwestern University to study drawing and painting, but changed his career course after actor Zach Braff heard his demo of the song “Winter” and included it on his show Scrubs. Soon, there was a big demand to hear more from Joshua so he decided to give being a professional musician a chance and put out his debut album, We Were Here, in 2006. Here’s “Winter” that launched Radin’s career:

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 14th 2010, 8:44 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 14th 2010, 8:44 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 14th 2010, 8:45 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 14th 2010, 8:45 pm

Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 14th 2010, 8:47 pm

Oh Kasey. Awkward!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 14th 2010, 8:57 pm

I kind of liked Jesse. I thought he was cute.
Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 14th 2010, 8:59 pm

LOL Jesse I can't wait to see my dogs.

Number of posts : 12115
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 14th 2010, 8:59 pm

Jonathon...that was weird and difficult to watch.
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 14th 2010, 9:00 pm

ICELAND! I've always wanted to go there, YaY!
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 14th 2010, 9:02 pm

sammieso wrote:

I thought that was super cute! I would totally be the same way about my cat.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 14th 2010, 9:02 pm

OMG I can't believe she kept Kasey and let Jessie go!

Ali "all Kasey has to do is act normal"....well he can't because he's not!
lol!
Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 14th 2010, 9:04 pm

its_glinda_now wrote:
sammieso wrote:

I thought that was super cute! I would totally be the same way about my cat.

Oh I know. I would totally say that about my dog.

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 14th 2010, 9:04 pm

Lori wrote:

lol!

LMAO
Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 14th 2010, 9:05 pm

Frances wrote:
ICELAND! I've always wanted to go there, YaY!

Me too!

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 14th 2010, 9:06 pm

Lori wrote:

Lori, I almost fell off the couch when she kept KASEY over Jessie
Jessie was hubba hubba too!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 14th 2010, 9:41 pm

IMO the producers asked her to keep Kacey. Jesse and her had a great date in Vegas and he was better to be around.

Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 14th 2010, 9:45 pm

Jessie may have nothing in common with her, but I would have kept him around for the fantasy suite. What was she thinking???

That was painful watching Jonathan and Kasey singing.

I really like Roberto, Frank, Kirk and Chris L. Why did she keep Chris N. He doesn't smile or speak or go out on dates??

Jesse had a nice voice. Again, what was she thinking.

Kasey has bats in the belfry:)

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 14th 2010, 9:46 pm

I agree, Happy. The producers want Kasey, not Ali. He makes for entertainment. I find him so creepy.

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 14th 2010, 10:21 pm

thatgirl wrote:
Jessie may have nothing in common with her, but I would have kept him around for the fantasy suite. What was she thinking???

That was painful watching Jonathan and Kasey singing.

I really like Roberto, Frank, Kirk and Chris L. Why did she keep Chris N. He doesn't smile or speak or go out on dates??

Jesse had a nice voice. Again, what was she thinking.

Kasey has bats in the belfry:)

My thoughts exactly! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kelli
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 14th 2010, 11:09 pm

Ok I just watched tonight's episode and all I can say
is I love me some Roberto! happy dance 2
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3139
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 14th 2010, 11:23 pm

I usually don't get really invested in this show but the rainbow story brought me to tears, the sweetest thing I have ever heard! I have the same thing for deer, flying geese and my dad, so it was really, really sweet. I really like Roberto, but now I torn.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
Violet1310

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 14th 2010, 11:53 pm

I agree that the producers probably pressured Ali to keep Kasey. She had no problem dumping a guy she didn't have chemistry with last week (Hunter), so why else would she keep a guy she didn't have chemistry with AND thought was unnatural/weird?

Justin is such a fake. He is clearly uncomfortable that the guys have all noticed that he plays it up around Ali, so he's trying to put the spotlight on Kasey. Both need to go.

I'm a big fan of Chris L. He's a good-looking guy (does anyone love his voice, btw?), loves his family, seems good-natured, has a sense of humor, seems fairly intelligent, keeps things in perspective, and gets along with the other guys. If Ali doesn't pick him, I think he could potentially be a great star of The Bachelor. Hey, hear that, ABC? Make it happen next season!
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 15th 2010, 12:10 am

That Kasey is so icky! His voice, when he talks is ewwwwwww. He is the one that got the tattoo right? This season is beyond cheesy. Ally is a mess! She looks like a slob all the time. Her hair... yikes!
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3599
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 15th 2010, 12:25 am

Moody wrote:
That Kasey is so icky! His voice, when he talks is ewwwwwww. He is the one that got the tattoo right? This season is beyond cheesy. Ally is a mess! She looks like a slob all the time. Her hair... yikes!

Kasey reminds me of the old story about the little boy named Willie who talked funny. His teacher asked him if he needed his tonsils out so he got them out, then the next teacher asked if he needed his adenoids out so he got them out, finally the last teacher asked him if he'd ever blown his nose! He said no, blew his nose, and he's talked fine ever since......I'm dying to hand Kasey a kleenex and hear how sounds afterward!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 15th 2010, 12:29 am

Moody wrote:

Kacey is the one that got the tattoo to protect Ali's heart! Pure Cheese!
She needs a brush really bad, but I give her a pass tonight because she was sick.

Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 15th 2010, 12:44 am

Washed Up wrote:
Moody wrote:

Kasey reminds me of the old story about the little boy named Willie who talked funny. His teacher asked him if he needed his tonsils out so he got them out, then the next teacher asked if he needed his adenoids out so he got them out, finally the last teacher asked him if he'd ever blown his nose! He said no, blew his nose, and he's talked fine ever since......I'm dying to hand Kasey a kleenex and hear how sounds afterward!

Exactly. I was yelling that at the tv.
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 15th 2010, 12:52 am

Moody wrote:
Washed Up wrote:
Moody wrote:

Exactly. I was yelling that at the tv.

I'm so glad somebody said something. Even my husband was asking me if something was wrong with Kasey's voice. lol!
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 15th 2010, 12:56 am

He almost talks like a deaf person or something. I guess it doesn't really bother me because I assumed there was something actually wrong with him. lol

I totally agree about the hair, though, especially in this episode! It's like she's got Kate Goselin's extensions only longer. Sad I really loved her hair last season.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 15th 2010, 1:08 am

Spoiler:

Look at this sweet screencap of Ali looking at Chris. The way they are holding hands is so adorable!

Back to top Go down
Bethany123
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 685

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 15th 2010, 2:52 am

Lori wrote:
That was so sweet. Chris had me in tears when he talked about his mom. He's my favorite.

Lori, He is my favorite too!!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 15th 2010, 3:02 am

Ali Fedotowsky & Chris Lambton: One on One Date

Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 15th 2010, 5:42 am

omg... this has got to be the most unintentionally hilarious season ever!
It's so bad, it's actually funny. All the "WTF?" faces tonight had me rolling:
-Ali listening to Kasey sing
-Ali listening to Jonathan sing
-the guys listening to Jonathan sing
-the guys after Kasey revealed his tattoo
Etc., etc.... Craziness and social awkwardness all over the place!

Kasey is definitely Mr. Cringeworthy this season. I was seriously uncomfortable whenever he was onscreen tonight. I actually had to look away from the t.v. when he was singing. People could have gotten alcohol poisoning by taking a drink every time the words "guard and protect her heart" were uttered. What a loon! There is definitely something weird going on with his speech. He sounds like a person with partial deafness to me, or someone with an uncorrected speech problem involving the way he breathes/pronounces sounds through his nose. Any speech pathologists on the board?

Chris, Kirk and Roberto are the 3 "normal" guys this time around. Something about Frank really bothers me but I can't put my finger on it yet. Justin just pisses me off.

Administrator

Number of posts : 35459
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 15th 2010, 5:48 am

I'm thinking Frank is kind of creepy too. At first I thought he seemed nice, but his comments are creepy to me. Something about him I don't like at all.
You can already tell Ali like Chris and Roberto the most.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 15th 2010, 7:57 am

blueeyed wrote:
I usually don't get really invested in this show but the rainbow story brought me to tears, the sweetest thing I have ever heard! I have the same thing for deer, flying geese and my dad, so it was really, really sweet. I really like Roberto, but now I torn.

I totally agree. The rainbow story slayed me. Good, loving sons make good, loving husbands.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 15th 2010, 7:59 am

Washed Up wrote:
Moody wrote:

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 15th 2010, 8:04 am

Frank is the kind of guy I would have liked back in the day when I was single. Not sure why. I prefer him with his glasses on. Kirk looks like my ex-boyfriend, so it has taken a while for me to like him for him. I like the way he steps up to the plate. Roberto and Jesse are just beautiful men who the camera loves. Chris L seems a little shy and awkward sometimes, but I can see there is a lot there.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3599
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 15th 2010, 12:26 pm

awww - I want that date that Ali and Chris had!
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 15th 2010, 12:47 pm

I like Chris' voiceover comments - he's pretty funny at times.

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 15th 2010, 4:30 pm

Quote :
Chris, Kirk and Roberto are the 3 "normal" guys this time around.

These are my 3 favorite as well.

The funny thing is Ali said to Frank that she liked him because he was not "normal" .

I think Frank is the type of guy she likes to date, but she is finding that there are more fish in the sea. It is good to date out of your comfort zone sometimes to discover new things about yourself.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: