all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 15th 2010, 4:35 pm



Ali and Roberto Perform! - The Bachelorette

_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 15th 2010, 6:25 pm

I came home this afternoon from a hard day at work and settled in to watch this on my DVR. I really enjoyed the episode and had many things to say about it, until the end!! Now I am all mad lol, why do I watch these shows, they never pick the right person!!!!!! Kasey, over Jesse????? Seriously? I guess I am crazy, but I prefer gorgeous, loves his dogs, loves his profession, unbelievably sexy when he sings to her....... OVER obsessed, needy, having a knight needing to protect the damsel in distress syndrome (so insulting), faking self injury, annoying voice, tatoo getting, make me cringe when you keep breaking into song weirdo!!!!. But I guess that is just me!!!!!! WTF Allie come on girl.

Ok I think I do have PMS but still, that was ridiculous!!!!

_________________
-Light up the darkness-
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35356
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 15th 2010, 6:30 pm

Oh, you never know. They leave out so many things. Jesse may have said something really stupid... like I hate Yankees or something. There has to be a good reason she sent him home!! because he seemed super nice ( and cute too)
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 15th 2010, 6:48 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Oh, you never know. They leave out so many things. Jesse may have said something really stupid... like I hate Yankees or something. There has to be a good reason she sent him home!! because he seemed super nice ( and cute too)

I guess you could be right. maybe he was a Republican or something. I am still mad though. Jesse, call me!

On a more positive note, I did love all the interaction with Ali and Chris L, my new favorite. He seems very nice and is adorable. His talk about his mom struck a personal chord with me because before my own beloved mom passed away from cancer a few years ago, she said something very similar to me about where I could look in the natural world to still see her after she was gone like his mom said about the rainbows- something that has brought me immense comfort to this day. So if he wasn't already awesome, he would have moved the front of the pack just for that! Smile

_________________
-Light up the darkness-
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 15th 2010, 9:15 pm

Jesse fans join hands I have some great news to share!


Spoiler:
 

_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3491
Location : The Big Brother house!
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 15th 2010, 9:19 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Jesse fans join hands I have some great news to share!


Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 15th 2010, 9:22 pm

its_glinda_now wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Jesse fans join hands I have some great news to share!


Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 

_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 16th 2010, 4:17 am


_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 16th 2010, 8:32 am

Oh good!
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 16th 2010, 12:51 pm

Thanks Happy! I'm a big fan of Jesse... I'm not sure about the premise of "Bachelor Pad" but I really hope it doesn't turn my favorites into sleeze balls.

_________________
Jeff is my Hero. <3
Back to top Go down
nava
Houseguest
Houseguest
avatar

Number of posts : 231
Location : Toronto
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 16th 2010, 1:53 pm

thats great news he was by far the hottest
Back to top Go down
sweetpeatx
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2585
Location : Houston
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 16th 2010, 1:59 pm

blondie55 wrote:
Thanks Happy! I'm a big fan of Jesse... I'm not sure about the premise of "Bachelor Pad" but I really hope it doesn't turn my favorites into sleeze balls.

There are a few sleaze balls in there already...IMO.

Who are your favorites?
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8222
Location : MICHIGAN
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 16th 2010, 11:29 pm

Finally watched Mondays episode....OMG Kasey is cooko for cocoa puffs, the singing just about killed me in the previews so thankfully I fwd through all that. And does anyone else thinks he walks like a woman? LOL. Roberto and Ali's 1 on 1 time was sweet and Kirk taking care of her when she clearly wasn't feeling well was super sweet. But my favorite date of the night was Chris L....he's my fav!!! I loved hearing him talk about his mom and got teary eyed a few times....and they seemed to get into the kiss too!

CHRIS L FTW!!

_________________
TEAM DANA: I'll stand by you!!!
Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 16th 2010, 11:42 pm

I just watched it tonight too. Honestly, I really like both Roberto and Chris L. I would be happy with either of them being the next Bachelor. I can't decide which I like better for Ali and which I want to see next season as the Bachelor. I will have to keep an open mind for the next few episodes. She seems to really like both of them, but her and Roberto seem to have had some really intense adventures together.

I like Kirk too. He was sweet when he put her into bed. I think Frank is psycho and way too intense.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8222
Location : MICHIGAN
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 16th 2010, 11:51 pm

I think I like her better with Chris L for the long run, Roberto is sweet too don't get me wrong, but I think that Chris is more of a family man (obviously) and would be a wonderful spouse for Ali...she seems close to her family too so I think they are perfect. But I wouldn't be upset if she picked Roberto either. I'd take Chris if I weren't married LOL!

And Frank is a freak too!!! agreed!

_________________
TEAM DANA: I'll stand by you!!!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 16th 2010, 11:55 pm

I thought about this too. HA! I think Chris and Ali fit because they have a lot in common that I will get around to listing one of these days.

I am mad that just because they think Ali and Chris talking is boring they show Kacey and Justin for the drama. Hello, I don't care about them. I wanted to see them talk about little things on thier 1-1.

Roberto seems like he would be perfect for The Bachelor and able to handle a bunch of women wanting him.

Chris L is my favorite, but I see him w/ Ali or going back to the Cape to chill.

_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8222
Location : MICHIGAN
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 17th 2010, 12:00 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
I thought about this too. HA! I think Chris and Ali fit because they have a lot in common that I will get around to listing one of these days.

I am mad that just because they think Ali and Chris talking is boring they show Kacey and Justin for the drama. Hello, I don't care about them. I wanted to see them talk about little things on thier 1-1.

Roberto seems like he would be perfect for The Bachelor and able to handle a bunch of women wanting him.

Chris L is my favorite, but I see him w/ Ali or going back to the Cape to chill.

I agree, I don't know that I see Chris as the bachelor, would I watch it ABSOLUTELY....oh wait I usually hate the person when they come on the show again ie: Jason (douchebag). I'm still wondering if Ali picks anyone? Reality Steve still doesn't have the scoop.

_________________
TEAM DANA: I'll stand by you!!!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 17th 2010, 12:05 am

lovin wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
I thought about this too. HA! I think Chris and Ali fit because they have a lot in common that I will get around to listing one of these days.

I am mad that just because they think Ali and Chris talking is boring they show Kacey and Justin for the drama. Hello, I don't care about them. I wanted to see them talk about little things on thier 1-1.

Roberto seems like he would be perfect for The Bachelor and able to handle a bunch of women wanting him.

Chris L is my favorite, but I see him w/ Ali or going back to the Cape to chill.

I agree, I don't know that I see Chris as the bachelor, would I watch it ABSOLUTELY....oh wait I usually hate the person when they come on the show again ie: Jason (douchebag). I'm still wondering if Ali picks anyone? Reality Steve still doesn't have the scoop.


What is up with that. Huh? He said before the season that he would know everything before the first episode and nada about who she picks. What a joke. I know when he knows he will spill the beans, but I am getting nervous to hear.

_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
BarbaraAnn
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1023
Location : Big D. My oh Yes.
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 17th 2010, 12:06 am

Tonight must be the night to catchup, I just finished watching the episode too.
Lovin, I have really been waiting for that one-on-one with Chris too. FINALLY!! I thought it was a great date, but I am going to need to see more of them. He might be better for her, but for now I don't see as much with the two of them as with Roberto. I think I would like her to end up with either.

See also seems to really like Frank especially taking him for a walk outside to reassure him that she still wants him to believe in them. He is coming off as a little too intense while he has to sit back and watch others with Ali all the time. I don't see his connection with Ali, but she seems to.

Kirk made a pretty good move to get some alone time and seem to be putting Ali first. He seemed genuine, so we'll see if anything develops there.

What can you say about Kasey? He has some issues, I wonder how he is handling seeing himself and the comments he must be getting.

I thought Jesse and Ali didn't have enough in common, or not as much as several others and I wasn't surprised to see him go.

_________________
I dont know what (they) are up to, 'cuz they scheme a lot.  But you know, there's something
scandalous going on and I will figure it out...eventually.  ~ Jordan BB11 & BB13
Back to top Go down
BarbaraAnn
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1023
Location : Big D. My oh Yes.
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 17th 2010, 12:12 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
lovin wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
I thought about this too. HA! I think Chris and Ali fit because they have a lot in common that I will get around to listing one of these days.

I am mad that just because they think Ali and Chris talking is boring they show Kacey and Justin for the drama. Hello, I don't care about them. I wanted to see them talk about little things on thier 1-1.

Roberto seems like he would be perfect for The Bachelor and able to handle a bunch of women wanting him.

Chris L is my favorite, but I see him w/ Ali or going back to the Cape to chill.

I agree, I don't know that I see Chris as the bachelor, would I watch it ABSOLUTELY....oh wait I usually hate the person when they come on the show again ie: Jason (douchebag). I'm still wondering if Ali picks anyone? Reality Steve still doesn't have the scoop.


What is up with that. Huh? He said before the season that he would know everything before the first episode and nada about who she picks. What a joke. I know when he knows he will spill the beans, but I am getting nervous to hear.

It doesn't seem to me that she picked anyone, but she could just be hiding it well.

_________________
I dont know what (they) are up to, 'cuz they scheme a lot.  But you know, there's something
scandalous going on and I will figure it out...eventually.  ~ Jordan BB11 & BB13
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 17th 2010, 12:18 am

BarbaraAnn wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
lovin wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
I thought about this too. HA! I think Chris and Ali fit because they have a lot in common that I will get around to listing one of these days.

I am mad that just because they think Ali and Chris talking is boring they show Kacey and Justin for the drama. Hello, I don't care about them. I wanted to see them talk about little things on thier 1-1.

Roberto seems like he would be perfect for The Bachelor and able to handle a bunch of women wanting him.

Chris L is my favorite, but I see him w/ Ali or going back to the Cape to chill.

I agree, I don't know that I see Chris as the bachelor, would I watch it ABSOLUTELY....oh wait I usually hate the person when they come on the show again ie: Jason (douchebag). I'm still wondering if Ali picks anyone? Reality Steve still doesn't have the scoop.


What is up with that. Huh? He said before the season that he would know everything before the first episode and nada about who she picks. What a joke. I know when he knows he will spill the beans, but I am getting nervous to hear.

It doesn't seem to me that she picked anyone, but she could just be hiding it well.



Last season I thought Jake didn't pick anyone because he was so upset when he gave interviews about the finale. I guess he is a good actor (NOT!).

Ali seems happy and she isn't a poker player like Chris H. said. So I think she does pick someone.

_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   

Back to top Go down
 
Episode 4 Bachelorette Discussion Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: