HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: DWTS Season 11 spoilers & speculation   June 14th 2010, 2:13 am

From Fort:

Quote :
Newest one to hit the circuit? Lindsay and Dina Lohan. Dina's expressed her desire to do the show before, so she wouldn't surprise me. Any chance she can get at fame, and what better season than following in the footsteps of another mother who rides her children's backs for money and exposure? I have my doubts Lindsay would do it but pity whoever gets her. I don't think she'd have the desire, will, or work ethic to go along with the demanding schedule.

Other names previously mentioned that popped up: Sig Hanson (The Deadliest Catch captain), Kirstie Alley, David Hasselhoff, Sarah Ferguson, Rachel Uchitel (Tiger Woods mistress #1), Betty White, Tony Blair, and Sarah Palin (the last 3 being producers picks).

Quote :
I was just thinking when I saw Dina's name "that'll be Jonathan's partner!" He and Tony would probably get stuck with her and Rachel. That's usually the way it goes for them. Since the show gave Anna her first ever serious contender in Evan, I'm hoping the wealth spreads to Jonathan next season. Tony really needs to be paid back for dealing with Kate. I'm with you Crit, I'll be ticked if Derek and/or Mark get the ringers or the ones with huge fanbases. I can't even say Mark's been unlucky in getting a Kate or Cloris type (and speaking of Derek, his antics are really going into Cloris territory). Count me in as hoping there's no Mya's or Nicole's experienced dancers next season. Not asking for a cast full of Buzz's, but get people in the middle who have to improve and who have flaws to work on.

Most of the names mentioned above, except for Tony, Sarah P., and Betty, are people who've said they want to do the show. Captain Sig even has a facebook group going to get him on the show. What I worried about with this season getting high ratings, casting Kate, and all the controversy surrounding some of the contestants, is what that'll mean for the fall. The show will dig themselves in a hole if they think casting a homewrecking mistress or another stage mom will be good for ratings Rachel's rumor got started because she was spotted taking salsa and latin dancing lessons in Las Vegas. Her people later said she had no interest in doing the show, was just taking dance for fun. But that could be damage control. This season tried playing up portraying Kate in a different angle so I could see them taking that same approach with Dina and the mistress. Betty's already said no several times, so she'd have to either be tricked or given an offer she can't refuse to do it.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Kelli
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 spoilers & speculation   June 14th 2010, 3:40 am

OK, I say hell no to any of the Lohan's! What trainwrecks -- also a no to the mistress of Tigers. I think Kirstie would be fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
stones
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1045
Registration date : 2010-02-06

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 spoilers & speculation   June 14th 2010, 11:38 am

I don't want to see any more publicity given to any of Tiger's mistresses. JMO
Back to top Go down
kayla
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2010-05-25

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 spoilers & speculation   June 14th 2010, 12:45 pm

Kelli wrote:
OK, I say hell no to any of the Lohan's! What trainwrecks -- also a no to the mistress of Tigers. I think Kirstie would be fun to watch.

I agree! I could see Kirstie on DWTS too... she'd bring a lot of humor to the show.
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4794
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 spoilers & speculation   June 14th 2010, 1:22 pm

Ugh, some of those rumors better not be true. They'd be going from their best cast to their worst.

But I agree about Kirstie, she'd be fun. I could also see Hasselhoff being a fun kind of trainwreck. I think Fergie needs the money right about now, doesn't she?

I feel bad for some of the older folks that get picked, because you just know they're not going to make it far. I love Betty White like crazy, but we don't need her on this show. I'll take Tony Blair, though!

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 spoilers & speculation   June 14th 2010, 1:27 pm

Would Love to see Kirstie.

Hell No to any Lohan.

I do not want to see Betty White on there. I don't think she would accept anyway. She is in high demand right now and doesn't have to work that hard for it.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 spoilers & speculation   June 14th 2010, 3:29 pm

There is also a rumor about Vienna and Ali from The Bachelorette being on next season.

*I know, I know lol

Back to top Go down
Amanda09
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1528
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 spoilers & speculation   June 14th 2010, 5:10 pm

I bet Ali will be on

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 spoilers & speculation   June 14th 2010, 5:12 pm

Amanda09 wrote:
I bet Ali will be on

I would love to see her on DWTS next season. Do you think they would cast Vienna for some fake drama between the two?

P.S. I hope you are having a great Birthday! Smile

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 spoilers & speculation   June 14th 2010, 5:42 pm

More speculation of Johnny Weir:
Is Johnny Weir heading to Dancing With The Stars? | Gather

From an interview with Johnny and Karina Smirnoff:
Quote:

Quote:

Says Johnny:

I hope [Im going to do Dancing With the Stars]. I met Karina Smirnoff a few weeks ago and she was like, Johnny, you are the perfect height for me. Lets dance. Soits on. Ive chosen my partner, Im ready.

And what does Karina think?

Im a big fan of Johnny. His heart, his guts, hes got balls in every routine and I love that. I think for Dancing With the Stars, you gotta have not only determination, but you gotta have that drama, that deeper side of you, and Johnny has it! Im rooting for him to be on the next season of Dancing With the Stars.

Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 spoilers & speculation   June 14th 2010, 5:49 pm

Wasn't there a rumor that Maks and Karina refused to work on the same season after they broke up? I wonder if that's true.

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 spoilers & speculation   June 14th 2010, 5:56 pm

sockpuppet wrote:
Wasn't there a rumor that Maks and Karina refused to work on the same season after they broke up? I wonder if that's true.

I think that is one reason Karina was not asked to be on last season. Maks it better to look at and a fan favorite.

Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 spoilers & speculation   June 14th 2010, 6:56 pm

Please no Lohans. I think Kirstie would be fun. Johnny Weir would do well.
I wouldn't mind if Karina did not come back!

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 spoilers & speculation   June 14th 2010, 7:19 pm

sammieso wrote:

Me either!

Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 spoilers & speculation   June 15th 2010, 4:03 am

That would be interesting if Johnny Weir was on. He is Evan's big rival and trashtalked Evan big time earlier this year. I think it would definitely create some awkwardness and drama because Evan was a cast favorite and is VERY close with several of the dancers including Cheryl, Mark, and Maks (and Anna obviously). I personally do not care to see Karina back on the show at all. I think she and Lacey were the two big drama queens and their absence was a big part of why everyone on the cast was so happy and lovey-dovey this past season.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 spoilers & speculation   June 15th 2010, 9:47 am

Oh, I hadn't heard that Lacey was big drama, but that would make sense. Everyone noted how much friendlier the whole cast was this year, and while I figured not having Karina there helped, I mostly attributed that atmosphere to the celebrities. I guess pro dancers can be divas, too.

I agree about Johnny making it awkward for those pros. I'd have a hard time pulling for him, too. I really enjoyed him before the Olympics and those comments came out, and I honestly thought Evan was kindof an ice queen, so to speak. But seeing him on dwts made me see how much of an adorable, shy puppy he is, and I adore him now.

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 spoilers & speculation   June 15th 2010, 4:03 pm

I would still love to see Janelle on the show.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/RAMONAlovesBB
bamajen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 spoilers & speculation   June 15th 2010, 4:10 pm

Ramona Girl wrote:

Welcome! I would love to see Janelle on DWTS as well.

Ramona Girl

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 spoilers & speculation   June 15th 2010, 4:11 pm

bamajen wrote:
Ramona Girl wrote:

Welcome! I would love to see Janelle on DWTS as well.
Thanks Bamajen. I think that Janelle would do great.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/RAMONAlovesBB
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 spoilers & speculation   June 15th 2010, 4:39 pm

I liked Lacey on DWTS. I think it is hard for the SYTYCD people to go from free-style to teaching ballroom.

Chelsie does a really good job, but that is becuse of what she was able to do with Ty Murry.

Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 spoilers & speculation   June 15th 2010, 5:30 pm

I personally never had a problem with Lacey, I liked her when she danced with Lance Bass actually. But yeah, she was a competitive ballroom dancer before dwts. I don't think they'd hire anyone who wasn't.

But Chelsie was my favorite on SYTYCD, so I was thrilled when she came to DwtS. The job she did with Ty in her first season was phenomenal.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2205
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 spoilers & speculation   June 15th 2010, 5:52 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
sammieso wrote:

Me either!
Me either!

Number of posts : 12115

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 spoilers & speculation   June 15th 2010, 11:06 pm

KyGirl wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
sammieso wrote:

Me either!
Me either!

I never saw her dance but I'm biased, she broke Maks heart. So, I don't want her either. Embarassed demon banana
Back to top Go down
Sarahnator
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2459
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 spoilers & speculation   June 15th 2010, 11:07 pm

Even before the whole thing with Maks, I never liked her. She is a great dancer yes, but her personality leaves a lot to be desired.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 spoilers & speculation   June 17th 2010, 12:44 am

Carrie Ann said in an interview that she's like to see Lindsay Lohan and Snooki do the show.
Carrie Ann Inaba wants Lindsay Lohan on 'Dancing with the Stars' | OnTheRedCarpet.com

Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 spoilers & speculation   June 17th 2010, 1:29 am

Maks would boycott! lol

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 spoilers & speculation   June 17th 2010, 1:56 am

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 spoilers & speculation   June 17th 2010, 2:06 pm

GossipCop
RUMOR: "Bachelor" vs. "Bachelorette" on "Dancing with the Stars" → http://bit.ly/b3zShI

Back to top Go down
bamajen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 spoilers & speculation   June 17th 2010, 2:10 pm

With Melissa it was cute and nice revenge for what Jason did to her.

Ali is cute as a button, but Vienna's 15 minutes of fame ended months ago.

bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 spoilers & speculation   June 17th 2010, 2:58 pm

I highly doubt they would put both of them on. Actually, i kind of hope the skip the Bachelor scene altogether. There are many other reality stars I would love to see.

I would love JLO on. But, it seems like a step down for her..doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 spoilers & speculation   June 17th 2010, 3:23 pm

Not only is it a step down, but it would be even more unfair than Nicole being on the show. JLo is a professional dancer, and she knows how to ballroom dance already. lol

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 spoilers & speculation   June 17th 2010, 3:58 pm

bubs wrote:
I highly doubt they would put both of them on. Actually, i kind of hope the skip the Bachelor scene altogether. There are many other reality stars I would love to see.

I would love JLO on. But, it seems like a step down for her..doesn't it?

After the disaster that was Gigli (sp) with Ben . I think she still needs people to take her serious again. It would be unfair though like you said. IMO

Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 spoilers & speculation   June 17th 2010, 4:14 pm

I agree that its unfair when people are professional dancers before they came on. But, I also think that if I had liked Nicole more I wouldn't have cared as much. I like JLO and would love to see her on it and I probably wouldn't complain so much about it being unfair. KWIM??

IMO Dancing with the Stars needs to do something different with the finals. On that show the power was not 50% voting. The judges had much more of a percentage in determining the winner because of the ranking system dance and eliminating one pair without voting again.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 spoilers & speculation   June 17th 2010, 4:15 pm

John G/'s name is floating around to be on DWTS next season. Help us all!

Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5731
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 spoilers & speculation   June 17th 2010, 4:16 pm

bubs wrote:
I agree that its unfair when people are professional dancers before they came on. But, I also think that if I had liked Nicole more I wouldn't have cared as much. I like JLO and would love to see her on it and I probably wouldn't complain so much about it being unfair. KWIM??

IMO Dancing with the Stars needs to do something different with the finals. On that show the power was not 50% voting. The judges had much more of a percentage in determining the winner because of the ranking system dance and eliminating one pair without voting again.

Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 spoilers & speculation   June 17th 2010, 4:17 pm

Who is John G?
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 spoilers & speculation   June 17th 2010, 4:19 pm

bubs wrote:
Who is John G?

Jon Gosselin

Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 spoilers & speculation   June 17th 2010, 4:20 pm

Haha! He would do it in a heartbeat! It would be fun to see if he could dance better than Kate!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 spoilers & speculation   June 17th 2010, 4:21 pm

bubs wrote:
Haha! He would do it in a heartbeat! It would be fun to see if he could dance better than Kate!

I bet money on it!

Back to top Go down
bamajen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 spoilers & speculation   June 17th 2010, 4:30 pm

I bet they would have to pay the pro a whole lot more money to partner with him.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 spoilers & speculation   

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 11 spoilers & speculation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: