HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad *Spoilers*   August 3rd 2010, 5:29 pm

its_glinda_now wrote:
I am so excited for this show! The commercials have got me totally pumped. lol

Me Too! This show looks more exciting then some of the episodes of The Bachelorette. A lot of drama, hooking up, and fights.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad *Spoilers*   August 3rd 2010, 5:30 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
its_glinda_now wrote:

Me Too! This show looks more exciting then some of the episodes of The Bachelorette. A lot of drama, hooking up, and fights.

Ikr? It looks so juicy! The only thing I'm not looking forward to is Elizabeth from Jake's season, her blonde hair makes me want to puke! Razz
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad *Spoilers*   August 3rd 2010, 5:33 pm

its_glinda_now wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
its_glinda_now wrote:

Ikr? It looks so juicy! The only thing I'm not looking forward to is Elizabeth from Jake's season, her blonde hair makes me want to puke! Razz

I like the preview that shows Tenley crying because Michelle scared her

Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad *Spoilers*   August 3rd 2010, 5:36 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
its_glinda_now wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
its_glinda_now wrote:

I've seen Tenley crying but the preview I saw didn't show what she was afraid of! lol What did Michelle do to her?
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad *Spoilers*   August 3rd 2010, 5:54 pm

its_glinda_now wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
its_glinda_now wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
its_glinda_now wrote:

I've seen Tenley crying but the preview I saw didn't show what she was afraid of! lol What did Michelle do to her?

What I could make out of it she was alone in the bunk bed and Michelle came up and started starring at her.

Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad *Spoilers*   August 3rd 2010, 6:15 pm

LOL! How creepy! I think Michelle is going to be very entertaining in the house - but she better keep her hands off my Tenley. Razz
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad *Spoilers*   August 3rd 2010, 6:24 pm

its_glinda_now wrote:
LOL! How creepy! I think Michelle is going to be very entertaining in the house - but she better keep her hands off my Tenley. Razz

Don't worry Kip will safe her.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad *Spoilers*   September 11th 2010, 12:07 am

http://realitysteve.com/

Bachelor Pad Finale Spoilers

This is what I get for not having a laptop. Im paying up the ass right now to use the hotel computer. Thank me later. Real quick, here’s what you need to know:-Tenley and Kiptyn won the dance contest. Melissa, Jake, and Trista were the judges.-Tenley and Kiptyn then get to choose who they want to go up against in the finals. They take Dave and Natalie obviously.-Then all the contestants from this season are brought on stage and allowed to ask all four of them questions, grilling them on whatever they feel like. Then each team makes a “plea” to the jury on why they think they deserve the money. Very “Survivor”-ish. Apparently Tenley’s speech was a 20 minute diatribe and had pretty much turned everyone off at that point. With 15 people on the “jury” each is given a card to hold up voting which couple they want in the finals. Whichever couple got 8 votes first is in the finals. Dave and Natalie win by a rather large amount. I’m hearing only 4 or 5 people voted for Tenley and Kiptyn. Not many people are too hip to their act at this point. -So Dave and Natalie are the final two and are immediately told that they now must go into a separate room and either choose the word “keep” or “share” in regards to the 250k. They are not given time to talk this over. If:One chooses “keep” and the other chooses “share”, then the one who chose “keep” would get all the 250k.They both chose “share”, then they would split the 250k.They both chose “keep”, the remaining CAST would actually split the 250k.-Dave and Natalie go off and vote. Natalie makes it seem like she chose “keep”, but pulls a “just kidding” on everyone, and its revealed her and Dave both chose “share” and they end up splitting the 250k. Other happenings:-Gia and Wes profess their “love” for each other and make out on stage in front of everyone. Still not dating though. Their making out continued well into the after party for everyone to see.-Elizabeth goes off on Kovacs calling him a player and what not. Apparently he’s unfazed by this since he’s hooking up with someone else now not on the show.-Jesse Beck has a new girlfriend who also isn’t part of the show that he brought to the after party.-Dave Good is one hot commodity. Im hearing Natalie, Krisily, and Peyton all wanted a piece of him at the after party but he ended up leaving with Jessie. This left a few people quite unhappy. That’s pretty much all you need to know back to the Craps table see ya later…

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad *Spoilers*   

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Pad *Spoilers*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: