View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 1st 2010, 8:20 am

I thinks she kept Jonathan around so she could pump him for more information. lol!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 1st 2010, 8:23 am

Yeah Jonathan is a douchebag, such a little boy LOL! He'll be gone soon enough. I want see a 1 on 1 with Chris L, anyone know when that happens??

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 1st 2010, 9:14 am

lovin wrote:
Yeah Jonathan is a douchebag, such a little boy LOL! He'll be gone soon enough. I want see a 1 on 1 with Chris L, anyone know when that happens??

Spoiler:

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 1st 2010, 9:27 am

I thought she and Frank had a nice chemistry on their 1-on-1 date. I like him...he seems so "normal". That bully guy was sure creepy...glad Ali sent him packing!!
Back to top Go down
MN Nice
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 1st 2010, 1:55 pm

Jess_BBLove wrote:
I don't like Kasey's voice.. it annoys me..

I kept trying to figure out what was wrong. He sounds like that Marvin cartoon character. You know the space guy with the broom on his helmet. Or the voice that Jordan always did that Jeff hated!
Back to top Go down
MN Nice
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 1st 2010, 1:57 pm

blondie55 wrote:
Jesse kind of reminds me of Graham from Deanna's season... anyone else see that? Do you think it'll end the same, with Jesse being unable to show his emotions, so Ali lets him go?

I get a Michael Phelps vibe from Jesse - kind of.
Back to top Go down
MN Nice
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 1st 2010, 2:03 pm

I've figured out who the next Bachelor is.....The Weatherman.

Think about it, there's a pattern here - Jake was the tattletale on Jillian's season and then became the Bachelor; Ali-tattletale on Jake's season and is now the Bachelorette and here we go...Jonathan the Weatherman last night...he's seen the pattern and knows what he needs to do to be the next one.
Back to top Go down
MN Nice
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 1st 2010, 2:05 pm

Ok, last one and then I have to get back to work. (I saved these up while watching last night - my son needed the computer.)

Does it bug anyone else when Ali calls the guys/men her 'boys' in that little girl voice? Drives me nuts!
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 1st 2010, 2:41 pm

MN Nice wrote:

Think about it, there's a pattern here - Jake was the tattletale on Jillian's season and then became the Bachelor; Ali-tattletale on Jake's season and is now the Bachelorette and here we go...Jonathan the Weatherman last night...he's seen the pattern and knows what he needs to do to be the next one.

Oh yuck, I hope not. He is so short and gooberish.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 1st 2010, 3:07 pm

Lol, MN! He IS experienced at seeing patterns and making predictions. One Bachelorette recap headline said there was "100% chance of Jonathan whining" which cracked me up!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 1st 2010, 3:59 pm

Moody wrote:
MN Nice wrote:

Oh yuck, I hope not. He is so short and gooberish.

I could care less that he is short...it is his tattle-tale, girlish, squirmy personality that creeps me out.
I can't believe she kept him but at least she got rid of another loon (Craig)
Back to top Go down
Bronwyn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 1st 2010, 5:01 pm

blondie55 wrote:
Jesse kind of reminds me of Graham from Deanna's season... anyone else see that? Do you think it'll end the same, with Jesse being unable to show his emotions, so Ali lets him go?

Except it was Graham's decision to leave. They just forced him to do the rose ceremony bit to make it look like Deanna got rid of him. He was definitely her F1 though, she even admitted it recently, I think in a tweet, I'm not exactly sure where. I never thought he acted all that into her myself. Most people feel she picked Jesse just to finish the season and get it over with, knowing he would be easy to dump later.
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 1st 2010, 5:11 pm

Bronwyn wrote:
blondie55 wrote:

Except it was Graham's decision to leave. They just forced him to do the rose ceremony bit to make it look like Deanna got rid of him. He was definitely her F1 though, she even admitted it recently, I think in a tweet, I'm not exactly sure where. I never thought he acted all that into her myself. Most people feel she picked Jesse just to finish the season and get it over with, knowing he would be easy to dump later.

I totally agree that Graham was the one she wanted. Her heart just wasn't in it after he left. Was it his decision though? I kind of remember them sitting on a bench after the rose ceremony and he gave her a letter explaining his true feelings for her, but she said it was too late? I thought the exact same thing about her picking Jesse in the end, he would have been the easiest to get rid of. If she had of picked Jason she would have been messing with the emotions of a kid as well. I was a big Deanna and Graham fan, but her new bf is a hottie.

Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 1st 2010, 5:15 pm

Yeah she and Graham did the whole rose ceremony, bench talk, letter giving thing, but it was all production making him do that. He didn't want to be there anymore.
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 1st 2010, 5:20 pm

Bronwyn wrote:
Yeah she and Graham did the whole rose ceremony, bench talk, letter giving thing, but it was all production making him do that. He didn't want to be there anymore.

Do you remember where you read that? It's not that I don't believe you, I just don't remember hearing it after the show... maybe I was just in denial lol!

Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 1st 2010, 5:27 pm

It was widely discussed at Fort. Some of those people have great connections and informants. Do I have proof? No, but after reading at Fort for years, I know there are some people there who are in the know about a lot of things, and they were adamant Graham left on his own. For me, personally, I could tell he was done and wanted out on the hometown date.
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 1st 2010, 5:36 pm

Bronwyn wrote:
It was widely discussed at Fort. Some of those people have great connections and informants. Do I have proof? No, but after reading at Fort for years, I know there are some people there who are in the know about a lot of things, and they were adamant Graham left on his own. For me, personally, I could tell he was done and wanted out on the hometown date.

hmm... did anyone say if he didn't want to be part of the bachelorette process at all, or was it just that he wasn't feeling it with Deanna?

Most times when they're casting for these shows the "contestants" have no idea who the bachelor(ette) is going to be, so it's not like people apply to be on this show because they want a chance with a particular person. With that it mind, it has always bothered me that no one has voluntarily left the show because they weren't feeling it with the bachelor(ette). It must happen, so why not show us? It would make the show more realistic to me.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2919
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 1st 2010, 5:37 pm

Bronwyn wrote:

Yes, I can also say that I read that at the FORT also, an on another bachelor board who also have people in the know said the same thing that Graham wanted out right after the hometown date, but the producers forced him to come back to the rose ceremony, that was the reason why he was dressed and acted the way he did because he didn't want to come back.....Remember Blondie he had on jeans and was acting like he was pissed off...The spoilers had this out before the season began about Graham...

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 1st 2010, 5:56 pm

nov1962 wrote:
Bronwyn wrote:

Yes, I can also say that I read that at the FORT also, an on another bachelor board who also have people in the know said the same thing that Graham wanted out right after the hometown date, but the producers forced him to come back to the rose ceremony, that was the reason why he was dressed and acted the way he did because he didn't want to come back.....Remember Blondie he had on jeans and was acting like he was pissed off...The spoilers had this out before the season began about Graham...

Damn those producers and their editing trickery... big cry I just watched a couple youtubes, I never noticed the jeans before. I just remember feeling that Graham was the one for her, the one that got away. I guess she had good instincts though when she said that she was concerned that she felt more for Graham than he did for her, and that she could see him breaking her heart. I knew the second she chose Jesse it would never work.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2919
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 1st 2010, 6:12 pm

I know I loved Graham and Deanna together, he was the one that got away. You could tell she was so into him an I loved Graham also I thought he was smoking hot..

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 1st 2010, 6:32 pm

So Graham liked Deanna, but not being on camera?

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 1st 2010, 7:21 pm

I really think the weatherman is gay. Glad Craig M is gone. He was the quintessential bully. I agree that he could have been on drugs. As for the cute guy she got rid of last night, didn't he look just like Nick Starcevic? I think Roberto and Jesse are beautiful. Sad to think that Roberto lied. Maybe he was drafted for the minor league division:) He is quite charming.

Ali is a dissapointment to me as the Bachelorette. I think Gia would have been more interesting to watch.

I am not reading any spoilers this season:)

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 1st 2010, 7:23 pm

thatgirl wrote:
I really think the weatherman is gay. Glad Craig M is gone. He was the quintessential bully. I agree that he could have been on drugs. As for the cute guy she got rid of last night, didn't he look just like Nick Starcevic? I think Roberto and Jesse are beautiful. Sad to think that Roberto lied. Maybe he was drafted for the minor league division:) He is quite charming.

Ali is a dissapointment to me as the Bachelorette. I think Gia would have been more interesting to watch.

I think Gia is enganged to a NHL hockey player now. He is really cute.

Back to top Go down
KyGirl
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2205
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 1st 2010, 8:36 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
thatgirl wrote:

Happy I thought they broke up. I could have sworn Vienna said that on a ustream. And RS thinks she is going to be on the Bachelor Pad.

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 1st 2010, 8:46 pm

KyGirl wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
thatgirl wrote:

Happy I thought they broke up. I could have sworn Vienna said that on a ustream. And RS thinks she is going to be on the Bachelor Pad.

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Gia Finds Post-Bachelor Love with NHL Star

Click link. Maybe they are just dating now. Did they break up again already?

Back to top Go down
KyGirl
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2205
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 1st 2010, 8:51 pm

Shoot it won't let me get to the link. The ustream was during DWTS. I could be wrong. He is a cutie!

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 1st 2010, 8:57 pm

thatgirl wrote:

I could not believe she kept that squirmy weatherman afraid over that nice looking guy and he did have features that reminded me of Nick and he seemed so nice too!

I missed the first episode...what did Roberto lie about?
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 1st 2010, 9:03 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
thatgirl wrote:

I could not believe she kept that squirmy weatherman afraid over that nice looking guy and he did have features that reminded me of Nick and he seemed so nice too!

I missed the first episode...what did Roberto lie about?

I thought Roberto lied about being drafted by the majior leagues. However, he was by the Rockies in 2002 and the Twins in 2001 so he just didn't play for them.

Now some people said Chris L lied because he said his parents were still married , but his mother passed away. The man is hurting still he quite his job in NYC to care for her and she died 1 1/2 years ago when the time is right he will tell her.

Back to top Go down
TDotMI
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 1st 2010, 9:19 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
thatgirl wrote:

I am so glad someone else saw the resemblence to Nick! I thought the same thing!!!
The weatherman is soooo annoying, but I guess he is different then the rest and they have to keep him for the entertainment factor (good or bad).

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Now some people said Chris L lied because he said his parents were still married , but his mother passed away. The man is hurting still he quite his job in NYC to care for her and she died 1 1/2 years ago when the time is right he will tell her.

I thought that was so sweet when Chris said that his parents were still together...made me like him even more. I pictured a very loving father who misses his wife and thinks of her as there with him in spirit.

I agree with him that he didn't have to spill everything the first time he talked to her.
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 1st 2010, 10:10 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

I can't believe people are saying that. Sad It's obviously a sensitive subject for him and he didn't want to unload it on her the first time they met - I totally respected that decision. He seems like such a sweet guy, I would love to see him and Ali together! It will break my heart if/when he's eliminated.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 2nd 2010, 5:46 pm

I had wondered if everyone just watched while Craig M. continued to pick on Jonathan (and maybe others - who knows?) By the looks of this picture, Chris L. may have stood up to him or had words with him at some point (or else he was just asking the dental equipment salesman to evaluate what he might need, lol):

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 2nd 2010, 5:56 pm

I believe Chris L and Craig did have words, but that was cut out of Monday's episode.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 3rd 2010, 12:07 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
I believe Chris L and Craig did have words, but that was cut out of Monday's episode.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 3rd 2010, 2:51 pm

This is what Ed said about episode two! His comment about Craig made me laugh so hard!

Episode 2
I was pretty bored with this episode to be honest. And now that Craig M is gone, I know nobody will be murdered on the show, so why even watch?

- Frankie (aka Chi-Town): Wears his heart on his sleeve. And he is ready to put his career in the backseat for love! Don't do it brother.
- Craig R. (aka Meat): My fav so far. And he wore the mankini like a champ.
- Justin (aka DDT): He needs some serious time with Ali. I mean how long can he just hang with the dudes and chat about wrestling?
- Craig M: This guy is going places...to the psycho ward!
- Jonathan (aka Hurricane, aka Lil Tom Cruise): A little intense, and dare I say jealous? He was the kid that told on me at third grade recess for kissing girls.
- Kirk: Still seems a bit crazy. Then again, they made me seem like a regular guy.
- Ty: Liking his chances more and more. But lose fake accent Bra!
- The Other Dude on the 1 on 1 date (aka Brains): Don't recall his name, but I like how he almost beat up Craig M.
- Season's "On top of the world" quote count: 1. Offenders: Ali, Frank.

http://www.swiderski.info/aliepi2peaceriver
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 3rd 2010, 4:02 pm

I am surprised ED said there is no reason to watch now that Craig M is gone. Isn't he close to TPTB and CH? I thought he was a company guy.

Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 5th 2010, 10:05 am

I have been loving the Bachelorette so far, I really like Allie, but have been a little afraid to come to these threads because I am really wanting to avoid any spoilers this time. but this one didn't say spoilers so hopefully its safe!

My favorites so far are Frank, Chris L, and Ty. The two I had an immediate dislike for were both Craigs, I think Craig M and Craig R. Craig M- he gone, which of course I am a little sad about because of course he was so ridiculously douchelike that he was entertaining, and that hair was hilario. Craig R is just too bullyish and critical of the others, I never like it when contestants put so much effort into dogging the others. He reminds me of that bully guy from Jillian's season, I forget his name.

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 5th 2010, 7:05 pm

I am re-watching episode 2 on ABC right now.

Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 5th 2010, 7:06 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
I am re-watching episode 2 on ABC right now.

LOL me too!!! can't wait to laugh at Craig M's hair and craziness again! I have missed him so!

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 5th 2010, 7:16 pm

Every season the Bachelor/Bachelorette say the word "Amazing" a thousand times in one epsiode.

Back to top Go down
Amanda09
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1528
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   June 5th 2010, 7:19 pm

Frank he is just way over the top ick

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Bachelorette Discussion Thread   

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 Bachelorette Discussion Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: