all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Adam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Adam   Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:56 am


Adam, 29, public relations manager from Del Ray Beach, Florida

Adam, 29
Single
Public Relations Manager
Del Ray Beach, FL via Cherry Hill, NJ

Adam has a master's degree in fashion design/marketing. He studied at Camden County College in New Jersey, Parson's School of Design in New York and Fashion Art Italy in Italy. He currently works as a PR manager where he arranges events, does publicity and is the Sponsorship and Creative Director for a foundation.

Adam is very close to his mother. He sees himself as an "in the moment" kind of guy when it comes to relationships and likes aggressive women who know themselves well. He talks a big game with women and considers himself to be quite the Casanova. He prefers to settle disagreements sooner rather than later and doesn't hold back during an argument. He is not easily intimidated.

He describes himself as stylish, trendsetting and a good person and is very proud to have his own clothing label.

Adam's birth date is April 30, 1978
Back to top Go down
Sydney2
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16308
Location : Toronto
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Adam   Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:54 am

He prefers to settle disagreements sooner rather than later and doesn't hold back during an argument. He is not easily intimidated.

He sounds like he will be the Yeller of the house. Not my type in the looks dept.
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2106
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Adam   Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:29 am

I get a Zach vibe from this guy.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Adam   Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:30 am

i got a cappy vibe Jane Doe

_________________
"If you need something done, give it to the busiest person"
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Adam   Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:31 am

I get a cappy/zach vibe! LOL He's gross.
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2106
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Adam   Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:38 am

HelloKitty wrote:
i got a cappy vibe Jane Doe
looks or personality?
Back to top Go down
Sydney2
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16308
Location : Toronto
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Adam   Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:39 am

JaneDoe wrote:
HelloKitty wrote:
i got a cappy vibe Jane Doe
looks or personality?

Both for me ICKY!
Back to top Go down
snow
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 13238
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Adam   Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:46 am

Throw a touch of Chicken George in the looks dept. He will be one of the first to go. I think he looks older than 29.

_________________


SUN 8/7c WED 8/7c THUR 9/8c
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17159
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Adam   Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:25 pm

Oh yea, doofus to me, now watch he'll probably be the one getting all the action in the house doh
Back to top Go down
rosem4243

avatar

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Adam   Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:56 pm

In his interview he admitted that he loves himself.

Well, when you can't get anyone else to do it............
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Adam   Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:44 am

He carries himself like the hunch back of Notre Dame. LOL
Back to top Go down
Capricornsrule



Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Adam   Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:08 am

He likes women?? uh huh

_________________
"No, I'm from Iowa. I only work in outer space." -- Kirk (Star Trek IV)
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Adam   Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:27 am

Cherry Hill native Adam Jisinski is among the 16 housemates on the upcoming season of "Big Brother," which premieres at 9 p.m. Tuesday on Channel 3. Jisinski, 29, is a public-relations executive in Delray Beach, Fla. Jisinski, who went to Camden County Community College and Parsons School of Design, and 15 other singles will be paired up, competing as couples. Sounds like producers are trying to increase the hookup factor of the long-running reality show. The last housemate standing wins $500,000. Jisinski's being sequestered, and was unavailable for interviews yesterday.

Last name is in this article for any one who wants to play detective.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16308
Location : Toronto
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Adam   Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:15 am

Moody wrote:
Cherry Hill native Adam Jisinski is among the 16 housemates on the upcoming season of "Big Brother," which premieres at 9 p.m. Tuesday on Channel 3. Jisinski, 29, is a public-relations executive in Delray Beach, Fla. Jisinski, who went to Camden County Community College and Parsons School of Design, and 15 other singles will be paired up, competing as couples. Sounds like producers are trying to increase the hookup factor of the long-running reality show. The last housemate standing wins $500,000. Jisinski's being sequestered, and was unavailable for interviews yesterday.

Last name is in this article for any one who wants to play detective.

I searched it but came up with nothing. I will keep trying.
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Adam   Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:17 am

I can't stand the way this guy looks! I feel so mean, but that mouth.. yuck. Kind of want to give him a punch. :face:
Back to top Go down
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Adam   Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:20 am

I watched an interview with him. He seemed to fumble his words and not have much to say.
He said he gets along with everyone. But is a "man's man, ........um, and a ladies man, too"

He doesnt seem that bright.
First impressions are hard and people can be well behaved in interviews. But the BB house will bring out your inner demons and we shall see how he holds up

_________________
"If you need something done, give it to the busiest person"
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
Sydney2
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16308
Location : Toronto
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Adam   Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:24 am

Moody wrote:
I can't stand the way this guy looks! I feel so mean, but that mouth.. yuck. Kind of want to give him a punch. :face:

I agree Moody, he is kinda creepy isn't he. Watch he will turn out to be the ugly favourite. lol!
Back to top Go down
Butterfly73
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1204
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Adam   Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:13 am

Why did they choose him.. I don't like him as well.. Very weird..

_________________
Come tweet with me - http://twitter.com/Butterfly73
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 16468
Location : Ottawa, Ontario
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Adam   Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:59 am

Sydney2 wrote:
Moody wrote:
I can't stand the way this guy looks! I feel so mean, but that mouth.. yuck. Kind of want to give him a punch. :face:

I agree Moody, he is kinda creepy isn't he. Watch he will turn out to be the ugly favourite. lol!
Yuk! He also looks at least 10 years older than his stated age of 29.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35412
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Adam   Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:28 am

Parsons School of Design is really prestigious. I wonder if he actually graduated, or just went to a summer course.

Tim Gunn, Project Runway, is chair of the fashion department there and that's where the show is filmed too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Adam   Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:37 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Parsons School of Design is really prestigious. I wonder if he actually graduated, or just went to a summer course.

Tim Gunn, Project Runway, is chair of the fashion department there and that's where the show is filmed too.

I know, weird.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly73
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1204
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Adam   Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:04 pm

More info on him.. He seems like a nice guy I guess.. He just looks weird. Maybe he will look more normal once we get to know his personality more..

Adam Jasinski of the United Autism Foundation in Ft. Lauderdale, talks about a unique fundraiser: inviting both celebrities, and those with autism, to submit works of art for auctioning and display in an Autism Art Gallery. For more info, go to www.UNIAF.org otr call (954) 449-4991.

sorce - http://www.wxel.org/programming/flaforum.php

_________________
Come tweet with me - http://twitter.com/Butterfly73


Last edited by on Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Adam   Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:09 pm

Watch out , he may get a few supporters now!!!

This is a great cause he is involved in!

_________________
"If you need something done, give it to the busiest person"
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
snow
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 13238
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Adam   Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:37 pm

Here is the first video I uploaded of the houseguests.



_________________


SUN 8/7c WED 8/7c THUR 9/8c
Back to top Go down
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Adam   Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:12 pm

Thank you snow!

_________________
"If you need something done, give it to the busiest person"
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
Sydney2
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16308
Location : Toronto
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Adam   Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:09 pm

Below is from a poster at Jokers that posted this regarding Adam.

"Adam from the new season is my friend, has been for the past 15 years. Just wondering what everyone thinks about him. I can tell you now he will be the funniest, most confusing, most interesting person in the house. "

Hmmm maybe there is more to this guy.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Adam   Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:12 pm

hmmm!

_________________
"If you need something done, give it to the busiest person"
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Adam   Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:13 pm

This is the one who said he was a ladies man? The cross between chicken george and Zach?!

I will reserve judgement

_________________
"If you need something done, give it to the busiest person"
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
Sydney2
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16308
Location : Toronto
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Adam   Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:18 pm

I will to Kitty. Who knows if this person is really a friend or not. We shall see all about him very soon!!
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Adam   Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:02 pm

There is a guy at Joker's who is claiming to be Adams friend. I asked him for some dirt and she said
I could write volumes on adam. i could tell you stories that would absolutely blow your mind. let's just say he is not what he appears to be. i'd be happy to answer any specific questions about him though. and definately watch out for him. if adam "shows up" like he always does then there will most definately be a major controversy involving him. i can't say any more than that."

I think I will be a gossip columnist in my next life. It's titalating!
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 16468
Location : Ottawa, Ontario
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Adam   Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:09 am

Moody wrote:
There is a guy at Joker's who is claiming to be Adams friend. I asked him for some dirt and she said
I could write volumes on adam. i could tell you stories that would absolutely blow your mind. let's just say he is not what he appears to be. i'd be happy to answer any specific questions about him though. and definately watch out for him. if adam "shows up" like he always does then there will most definately be a major controversy involving him. i can't say any more than that."

I think I will be a gossip columnist in my next life. It's titalating!
Verrrrrry interesting! I think you're well on the way Mood and I, for one, am grateful, as always! (You know how much we love to be tittilated)camera
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Adam   Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:57 am

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Moody wrote:
There is a guy at Joker's who is claiming to be Adams friend. I asked him for some dirt and she said
I could write volumes on adam. i could tell you stories that would absolutely blow your mind. let's just say he is not what he appears to be. i'd be happy to answer any specific questions about him though. and definately watch out for him. if adam "shows up" like he always does then there will most definately be a major controversy involving him. i can't say any more than that."

I think I will be a gossip columnist in my next life. It's titalating!
Verrrrrry interesting! I think you're well on the way Mood and I, for one, am grateful, as always! (You know how much we love to be tittilated)camera

I wonder what "show's up" means. I can only think of a cross dresser. I would love to see that man in heals and a sexy negligee. :clown:
Back to top Go down
Sydney2
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16308
Location : Toronto
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Adam   Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:38 am

Moody wrote:
Cousin_Jake wrote:
Moody wrote:
There is a guy at Joker's who is claiming to be Adams friend. I asked him for some dirt and she said
I could write volumes on adam. i could tell you stories that would absolutely blow your mind. let's just say he is not what he appears to be. i'd be happy to answer any specific questions about him though. and definately watch out for him. if adam "shows up" like he always does then there will most definately be a major controversy involving him. i can't say any more than that."

I think I will be a gossip columnist in my next life. It's titalating!
Verrrrrry interesting! I think you're well on the way Mood and I, for one, am grateful, as always! (You know how much we love to be tittilated)camera

I wonder what "show's up" means. I can only think of a cross dresser. I would love to see that man in heals and a sexy negligee. :clown:

I hadn't thought about that Moody dancing banana But we will find out very shortly dancing banana dancing banana woo hoo 2
Back to top Go down
snow
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 13238
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Adam   Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:05 pm

Moody wrote:

Quote :
I would love to see that man in heals and a sexy negligee.

LOL afraid

_________________


SUN 8/7c WED 8/7c THUR 9/8c
Back to top Go down
DoctorJane
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 508
Location : Fire
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Adam   Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:15 am

OMFG HE ATE!!!!! Naughty, naughty

Give him a penalty nom, Grodner, you stupid ass cow!

_________________
Grodner
Back to top Go down
Sydney2
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16308
Location : Toronto
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Adam   Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:44 pm

DoctorJane wrote:
OMFG HE ATE!!!!! Naughty, naughty

Give him a penalty nom, Grodner, you stupid ass cow!

What? What did he eat?
Back to top Go down
DoctorJane
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 508
Location : Fire
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Adam   Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:20 am

Meh, it doesn't matter now as there was no penalty. I guess he'll have to eat a turkey burger for the hammer to come down. Fucking Grodner.

_________________
Grodner
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4495
Location : South Carolina
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Adam   Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:00 am

DJ... he will have to eat a turkey burger, cottage cheese, an apple.... then repeat the process... over n over.... before Alison Grodner does something.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35412
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Adam   Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:30 am

I think there was some question if it was "at midnight" or for the day... as in bedtime.

No big deal if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
DoctorJane
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 508
Location : Fire
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Adam   Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:21 am

Nancy, you're probably right. I hadn't thought of that.

_________________
Grodner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Adam   

Back to top Go down
 
Adam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 9-
Jump to: