all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   June 16th 2010, 10:04 pm

Quote :
No wonder they'll need a vacation in July.


They will have R & R when they take thier trip with the DWTS cast. A lot of time to be alone.

_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
KyGirl
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2205
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   June 16th 2010, 10:07 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Quote :
No wonder they'll need a vacation in July.


They will have R & R when they take thier trip with the DWTS cast. A lot of time to be alone.
And make up for lost time.

_________________
Whatever it takes.--Larry Lambert
Back to top Go down
Sarahnator
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 2459
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   June 17th 2010, 2:21 am

Maks' pants problem

http://www.people.com/people/videos/0,,20394206,00.html

His and Cheryl's photo shoot looks hot! Can't wait to see the pics.

_________________
I think happy endings are overrated sometimes. I think
you learn more from sad endings and realistic endings.
- David Cook
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4794
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   June 17th 2010, 12:00 pm

LOL, his setback, pun intended. Oh hush, you, it's adorable.

Erin's on her way to Omaha!

Quote :
ErinAndrewsESPN On my to Omaha..guess who's bags are way over the weight limit??
3 minutes ago via Twitterrific

_________________
"There comes a time when every man feels the urge to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats." ~H.L. Mencken
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4794
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   June 17th 2010, 12:14 pm

Also, an interesting write-up about Erin's possible job prospects once her ESPN contract is up on July 1st.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/2010-06-17-erin-andrews-free-agent_N.htm

Excerpt:

Quote :
Her final assignment as ESPN's college sports sideline reporter before her contract expires will be coverage of the College World Series starting Saturday. She says she's weighing everything from hosting to reporting: "I definitely know sports is in there, is in the mix."

Meanwhile, ESPN is "hopeful that Erin will remain," spokesman Josh Krulewitz says.

_________________
"There comes a time when every man feels the urge to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats." ~H.L. Mencken
Back to top Go down
bamajen
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   June 17th 2010, 2:20 pm

ErinAndrewsESPN

Thx @maksimc for whippin me into shape @paigegeran for the bedazzle RT EA is showin' 'em how it's done! http://yfrog.com/4c2uewj
39 minutes ago via Twitterrific


Tweet from Max
Proceeds for #FLOODRELIEF RT @cmtonecountry: PERSONAL DANCE LESSON from #DWTS @maksimc in NYC @DanceWithMeSOHO! http://tinyurl.com/2bwy2gk
11 minutes ago via UberTwitter

_________________
To Winslow, Murphy and Lucy...best furbabies in my world. You give me a reason to keep going.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/jenbo3
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4794
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   June 17th 2010, 2:35 pm

If I were in NYC, I'd totally bid on that dance lesson. It's only at $130 right now!

_________________
"There comes a time when every man feels the urge to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats." ~H.L. Mencken
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   June 17th 2010, 2:39 pm


_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   June 17th 2010, 2:45 pm

link

Here is another sports site I go to talking about Erin and ESPN:

Erin Andrews, For the First Time, Doesn’t Sound Like a Lock to Return to ESPN

Erin Andrews’ ESPN contract expires on July 1, and it’s pretty clear from her comments to USA Today that she wants a big payday, and ESPN will have to raise its price considerably to keep her.

Pending TV free agent Erin Andrews says she has received multiple job offers from both sports and entertainment shows and networks after her recent turn on ABC’s Dancing with the Stars.
Reading between the lines … enjoy Andrews at the College World Series. It could be her last work at ESPN. We heard a few weeks ago that the MLB Network was pursing Andrews, but we haven’t seen that reported anywhere yet. More likely, though, is that Andrews will be snapped up by one of the entertainment shows.

When Chris Berman’s contract negotiations were taking place, we got a sense from folks inside ESPN that the network would do whatever was necessary to keep Berman (a 25+ year veteran of ESPN; he’s on the network’s Mount Rushmore). We don’t get nearly the same confident vibe about Andrews. That is not to say ESPN doesn’t want to keep her – but the competition probably is fierce and her price tag is going to be out of ESPN’s sideline reporter range.

The guess here is that the entertainment money (or pitch-person money, should she go that route) is far greater than the sideline reporter money. Hell, Andrews may have made more than $200k for eight weeks of work on Dancing with the Stars.

_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4794
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   June 17th 2010, 2:49 pm

I do hope she stays in sports somehow, she loves it so much.

_________________
"There comes a time when every man feels the urge to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats." ~H.L. Mencken
Back to top Go down
BarbaraAnn
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1023
Location : Big D. My oh Yes.
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   June 17th 2010, 2:58 pm

I hope she stays in sports too! I just want to see more of her.

Did you guys look at the picture of Erin that was in her last tweet about the Who Wore it Best article. She was the obvious winner. clap

_________________
I dont know what (they) are up to, 'cuz they scheme a lot.  But you know, there's something
scandalous going on and I will figure it out...eventually.  ~ Jordan BB11 & BB13
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8563
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   June 17th 2010, 3:01 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
link

Here is another sports site I go to talking about Erin and ESPN:

Erin Andrews, For the First Time, Doesn’t Sound Like a Lock to Return to ESPN

Erin Andrews’ ESPN contract expires on July 1, and it’s pretty clear from her comments to USA Today that she wants a big payday, and ESPN will have to raise its price considerably to keep her.

Pending TV free agent Erin Andrews says she has received multiple job offers from both sports and entertainment shows and networks after her recent turn on ABC’s Dancing with the Stars.
Reading between the lines … enjoy Andrews at the College World Series. It could be her last work at ESPN. We heard a few weeks ago that the MLB Network was pursing Andrews, but we haven’t seen that reported anywhere yet. More likely, though, is that Andrews will be snapped up by one of the entertainment shows.

When Chris Berman’s contract negotiations were taking place, we got a sense from folks inside ESPN that the network would do whatever was necessary to keep Berman (a 25+ year veteran of ESPN; he’s on the network’s Mount Rushmore). We don’t get nearly the same confident vibe about Andrews. That is not to say ESPN doesn’t want to keep her – but the competition probably is fierce and her price tag is going to be out of ESPN’s sideline reporter range.

The guess here is that the entertainment money (or pitch-person money, should she go that route) is far greater than the sideline reporter money. Hell, Andrews may have made more than $200k for eight weeks of work on Dancing with the Stars.

Happy,

I love thebiglead.com too. It is on my list of blogs I visit every day.
Back to top Go down
bamajen
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   June 17th 2010, 3:17 pm

Thanks for letting us know about another sports site. 90% of my twitter consists of sports sites.

_________________
To Winslow, Murphy and Lucy...best furbabies in my world. You give me a reason to keep going.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/jenbo3
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4794
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   June 17th 2010, 3:41 pm

LOL!

Quote :
MaksimC BUY ME PEOPLE! ITS FOR CHARITY! LOL RT MaksimC PERSONAL DANCE LESSON from #DWTS @maksimc
in NYC @DanceWithMeSOHO! http://tinyurl.com/2bwy2gk
2 minutes ago via UberTwitter

_________________
"There comes a time when every man feels the urge to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats." ~H.L. Mencken
Back to top Go down
KyGirl
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2205
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   June 17th 2010, 3:53 pm

bamajen wrote:
Thanks for letting us know about another sports site. 90% of my twitter consists of sports sites.
Thats why I like you so much!

_________________
Whatever it takes.--Larry Lambert
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   June 17th 2010, 4:01 pm

Jessalyn wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
link

Here is another sports site I go to talking about Erin and ESPN:

Erin Andrews, For the First Time, Doesn’t Sound Like a Lock to Return to ESPN

Erin Andrews’ ESPN contract expires on July 1, and it’s pretty clear from her comments to USA Today that she wants a big payday, and ESPN will have to raise its price considerably to keep her.

Pending TV free agent Erin Andrews says she has received multiple job offers from both sports and entertainment shows and networks after her recent turn on ABC’s Dancing with the Stars.

Reading between the lines … enjoy Andrews at the College World Series. It could be her last work at ESPN. We heard a few weeks ago that the MLB Network was pursing Andrews, but we haven’t seen that reported anywhere yet. More likely, though, is that Andrews will be snapped up by one of the entertainment shows.

When Chris Berman’s contract negotiations were taking place, we got a sense from folks inside ESPN that the network would do whatever was necessary to keep Berman (a 25+ year veteran of ESPN; he’s on the network’s Mount Rushmore). We don’t get nearly the same confident vibe about Andrews. That is not to say ESPN doesn’t want to keep her – but the competition probably is fierce and her price tag is going to be out of ESPN’s sideline reporter range.

The guess here is that the entertainment money (or pitch-person money, should she go that route) is far greater than the sideline reporter money. Hell, Andrews may have made more than $200k for eight weeks of work on Dancing with the Stars.

Happy,

I love thebiglead.com too. It is on my list of blogs I visit every day.

I love that site too. It is one of my favorites!

bamajen wrote:
Thanks for letting us know about another sports site. 90% of my twitter consists of sports sites.

You will love it. I visit it daily!

KyGirl wrote:
bamajen wrote:
Thanks for letting us know about another sports site. 90% of my twitter consists of sports sites.
Thats why I like you so much!


It is nice to know there are people that love sports as much as I do. Smile
Back to top Go down
bamajen
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   June 17th 2010, 4:08 pm

Living in the heart of SEC country, having a Dad who was a high school football coach and keeping my radio on a hot sports talk show instead of a music channel, it is pretty much my life. There is no gossip, or breaking news any more exciting than when it is happening in the sports world.

We have been watching Erin since she was a green rookie reporter working Atlanta Braves games and she has grown up to be a real pro now.

_________________
To Winslow, Murphy and Lucy...best furbabies in my world. You give me a reason to keep going.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/jenbo3
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4794
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   June 17th 2010, 4:50 pm

Yay, more Twitter-flirting! Twirting? Anyway...

Quote :
ErinAndrewsESPN Good start to my trip! Thx to Delta & Atlanta aiport for losing my bag! Good stuff
12 minutes ago via mobile web

MaksimC @ErinAndrewsESPN Just keep wearing your CMT awards dress..... Wink
half a minute ago via UberTwitter in reply to ErinAndrewsESPN

_________________
"There comes a time when every man feels the urge to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats." ~H.L. Mencken
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   June 17th 2010, 4:54 pm

sockpuppet wrote:
Yay, more Twitter-flirting! Twirting? Anyway...

Quote :
ErinAndrewsESPN Good start to my trip! Thx to Delta & Atlanta aiport for losing my bag! Good stuff
12 minutes ago via mobile web

MaksimC @ErinAndrewsESPN Just keep wearing your CMT awards dress..... Wink
half a minute ago via UberTwitter in reply to ErinAndrewsESPN


I love when they flirt on twitter! It is so cute! happy dance 2

_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   June 17th 2010, 4:55 pm


_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   June 17th 2010, 4:57 pm

People article. The Picture is too large so click on spoiler:

Spoiler:
 

_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~


Last edited by HAPPY4LIFE on June 17th 2010, 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   June 17th 2010, 4:57 pm

Spoiler:
 


People article. Click spoiler.

_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~


Last edited by HAPPY4LIFE on June 17th 2010, 5:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   June 17th 2010, 4:58 pm

Spoiler:
 


People article. Click spoiler.

_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~


Last edited by HAPPY4LIFE on June 17th 2010, 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   June 17th 2010, 4:59 pm

People article. click spoiler.

Spoiler:
 

_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   June 17th 2010, 5:12 pm


_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   June 17th 2010, 5:31 pm

I hope I made the People article easy to read.

_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Sarahnator
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 2459
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   June 17th 2010, 6:15 pm

Great pics! thanks for posting Happy Smile

_________________
I think happy endings are overrated sometimes. I think
you learn more from sad endings and realistic endings.
- David Cook
Back to top Go down
Sarahnator
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 2459
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   June 17th 2010, 6:20 pm

ErinAndrewsESPN @MaksimC Rush it was also in the suitcase Delta lost..kidding..

half a minute ago via Twitterrific in reply to MaksimC

_________________
I think happy endings are overrated sometimes. I think
you learn more from sad endings and realistic endings.
- David Cook
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4794
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   June 17th 2010, 6:23 pm

It seems that Rush is his official nickname. I love it.

_________________
"There comes a time when every man feels the urge to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats." ~H.L. Mencken
Back to top Go down
Sarahnator
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 2459
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   June 17th 2010, 6:24 pm

Me too! Even though it makes me think of Rush Limbaugh

_________________
I think happy endings are overrated sometimes. I think
you learn more from sad endings and realistic endings.
- David Cook
Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   June 17th 2010, 6:28 pm

Great pics! Love the twitter flirting!!

_________________
Forget regret, or life is yours to miss....Rent
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   June 17th 2010, 6:31 pm

Sarahnator wrote:
Me too! Even though it makes me think of Rush Limbaugh


It makes me think of white Russians the drink. Thanks for posting the tweet Sarah!

_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   June 17th 2010, 6:53 pm

So cute! Thanks!

If they are trying a relationship I feel bad for them. They are both all over the place. Both times they have been together since DWTS Maks has tweeted from the airport at the crack of dawn. I guess that's the price of being HOT and successful though.
Back to top Go down
bamajen
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   June 17th 2010, 6:57 pm

Maybe Max will stop in Omaha in his cross country trip in Omaha.

_________________
To Winslow, Murphy and Lucy...best furbabies in my world. You give me a reason to keep going.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/jenbo3
bamajen
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   June 17th 2010, 7:30 pm

OK, I just could not resist. The tweeter that picked up the tweet is on Max and Erin's follow list I think,


ScribblerNY

Watch ebay crash! RT @jenbo3 How about watching a @MaksimC & @ErinAndrewsESPN dance live at the dance studio? Bids beyond belief!!
6 minutes ago via web

_________________
To Winslow, Murphy and Lucy...best furbabies in my world. You give me a reason to keep going.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/jenbo3
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   June 17th 2010, 7:34 pm

bamajen wrote:
OK, I just could not resist. The tweeter that picked up the tweet is on Max and Erin's follow list I think,


ScribblerNY

Watch ebay crash! RT @jenbo3 How about watching a @MaksimC & @ErinAndrewsESPN dance live at the dance studio? Bids beyond belief!!
6 minutes ago via web


She is the girl that has all of Maks and Erin photos uploaded!

_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   June 18th 2010, 12:26 am


_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4794
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   June 18th 2010, 1:30 am

Quote :
ErinAndrewsESPN If anyone finds my suitcase in Atlanta, can you Fed Ex it to me?? It would arrive alot quicker than what Delta is promising! JOKE!!!
3 minutes ago via web

LOL, poor girl. I hope it's not lost for good.

_________________
"There comes a time when every man feels the urge to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats." ~H.L. Mencken
Back to top Go down
Sarahnator
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 2459
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   June 18th 2010, 3:22 am

this is old but it's cute!


_________________
I think happy endings are overrated sometimes. I think
you learn more from sad endings and realistic endings.
- David Cook
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   June 18th 2010, 3:42 am

Such a cute video! Thanks for posting it Sarah!

_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   

Back to top Go down
 
Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: